Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. (5589 Views)

2face And Mary.j Blige New Song / Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige / 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by d1twista(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2009
LIE, All na lie, His collabo with R-kelly na even perfect studio work, while talkin about Mary J Blige, SHANK n AKON na even studio work, sit down and listen to the song weller,
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by youngdee(m): 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2009
@ CHIOGO
I guess you were referring to me. Ok, I picked "enter the place" because it's also the album title, right? Usually, a song which is also the same title as the album basically summarizes the message of the album. "Enter the place" stinks of ignorance. He said something in the likes of 'enter the place and see if you don't get pregnant". Are you freaking kidding me? Instead of dealing with his baby-mama drama, he's proud of it. Well, I blame it on illiteracy. And do you think I bothered to listen to the other songs after hearing that? Hell no. I only need one song to prove my point, sorry.

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF " DONT JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITZ COVER"? MOREOVER, THE TITLE OF THE ALBUM IS UNSTOPPABLE NOT ENTER THE PLACE, THAT PURELY SHOWS YOU ARE ONE OF THEM HATERZ.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2009
youngdee:

@ CHIOGO
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF " DONT JUDGE THE BOOK BY ITZ COVER"? MOREOVER, THE TITLE OF THE ALBUM IS UNSTOPPABLE NOT ENTER THE PLACE, THAT PURELY SHOWS YOU ARE ONE OF THEM HATERZ.
Ok buddy, you're kinda late 'cause the issue has already been dealt with.

Moving on.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by youngdee(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2009
Itz ok guy, may be you need to stop fronting, get to know what you wanna argue about and since you claimed you got turned off by just Enter the place out of over a 16 tracked album, you should not talk about the album but just enter the place track.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2009
youngdee:

Itz ok guy, may be you need to stop fronting, get to know what you wanna argue about and since you claimed you got turned off by just Enter the place out of over a 16 tracked album, you should not talk about the album but just enter the place track.
I don't even know whether or not to reply you. why don't you read the entire thread? and bury this dead issue 'cause I honestly could care less.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by youngdee(m): 12:52am On Aug 31, 2009
I already did bro
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 12:54am On Aug 31, 2009
LOL I'm not your bro. I'm a female, thanks wink
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by youngdee(m): 1:02am On Aug 31, 2009
LOL, my fault, never mind sis, howz u?
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by chiogo(f): 1:11am On Aug 31, 2009
I'm good. thanks.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by illrhymes(m): 6:49am On Aug 31, 2009
Tu Baba a.k.a Mr. All time Great, I feel it,he is back wiv the strenght of 30 nations!
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by remmyneece: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
you guys dont need to keep on with this arguement, i will love it if anyone can prove this tuface/r kelly thing if it is true that the guy did it without his consent.

does anyone have prefrence may be we should go there and confirm it.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by baslone: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
remmyneece:

does anyone have prefrence may be we should go there and confirm it.

You are on your own men!!!

This is Mary J/Tuface. Go to the R.Kelly/Tuface thread
and continue from where it was stopped.
Re: Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. by 5p1naz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2010
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-433970.0.html

d1twista:

LIE, All na lie, His collabo with R-kelly na even perfect studio work, while talkin about Mary J Blige, SHANK n AKON na even studio work, sit down and listen to the song weller,

now does this look like a perfect studio work too?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IP LAW :All You Need To Know About Your Rights In Music And Making Money Off It / Why Mode Nine Is Broke / Ruger Ft. BNXN - POE (Official Music Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.