Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) (3534 Views)

2face And Mary.j Blige New Song / Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige / Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mrmetoo1: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2009
Found this update from his fan page on fb. . . pretty interesting

Note: Lala, I started a new topic because u seem to have blocked the other thread you refer everyone to (I would have even preferred to post it on that one)

2FACE: UNSTOPPABLE AT THE SMVA.
Today at 11:56am
2FACE: UNSTOPPABLE AT THE SMVA.
Africa’s finest, 2face Idibia shone like the superstar he is,
Saturday, August 1, 2009 at the SMVA where he once again, produced a
first class stage performance and walked off with two winners’ plaques
for Best Collaboration in a Music Video and Best Video.
Stepping out in a white caftan, the ever effervescent singer greeted
fans and friends as he made his grand entrance in the company of his
manager, Efe Omorogbe (Now Muzik ), long –time friend and business
associate, Ifeanyi Odogwu and some members of his Hypertek entourage.
“May the best man win” was his response to the horde of reporters who
sought to know what his expectations were considering the fact that he
had earned nominations in five categories at this year’s SMVA which
was inarguably, one of the most eagerly anticipated events in the
showbiz calendar over the last year.
His status as the biggest African artiste of his generation was once
again underscored by the thrill his entrance into the VIP section of
the green room stirred amongst the foreign acts and their crews and
when he stepped on stage to join Kenya’s Wyre who introduced his
performance, the force of his presence and depth of his pan-African
lyrics off a verse from “I See it Coming”, a song that features Wyre
on the critically revered “Unstoppable” CD held the audience spell
bound.
When moments later he was announced as winner in the Best
Collaboration in a Music Video category alongside bosom friend and
lyricist extraordinaire, Sound Sultan for Enter the Place, 2face in
his typical brutally honest style, expressed relief that he was back
on the “winning” track and delight that it was indeed for a video
award, which apparently, hasn’t been his strongest selling point all
the while.
The singer was already on his way out of the venue when he was
announced as winner of the Best Video award which explained why the
Lagos state deputy governor Princess Sarah Sosan, and Senator Tokunbo
Afikuyomi had to stay on stage for a few seconds longer before handing
the crystal plaques to the elated star.
Naysayers and misguided critics who have been fed a huge dose of what
has increasingly looked like a sponsored smear campaign had been quick
to write off the singer who for ten long years has made mind- blowing
music as a third of the Plantashun Boiz, a solo artiste or a guest on
huge hits alongside the likes of 9ice (Street Credibility), Cool DJ
Jimmy Jatt featuring Modenine and Elajoe (Stylee), Darey (Carry Dey
Go), Sound Sultan (Bushmeat), Felix Duke (Baba Baba) amongst countless
others and won worldwide acclaim for his artistic excellence.
Fraught with marketing and distribution issues, his current offering
Unstoppable, which incidentally is widely considered amongst music
aficionados as his best effort so far has been labeled a failure by a
section of the press who have been too obsessed with falsehood and
fabrications about the project to even give a listen to the album.
The latest of these have manifested in false claims by a certain
underground artiste named Komo that the song Jungle Don Mature was
originally his composition and baseless claims by sources who up until
now have chosen to remain anonymous that American R&B superstar,
R.Kelly told them on his visit to Nigeria that he had never met 2face
and that music for the collabo Flex, was used without his permission.
Speaking to www.infinit2.com, the official 2face Idibia 10th
anniversary project website, Now Muzik’s Efe Omorogbe expressed
disappointment with the level of ignorance betrayed by the peddler’s
of such lies who he argues are either been driven by mischief or a
lack of understanding of how songs are recorded in modern times and
how copyright laws operate in places like America where Unstoppable is
due for official release in a couple of months.
“The most disheartening aspect of this sad scenario is to see websites
of otherwise respected platforms like www.channelo.co.za run such
baseless claims without resort to either investigating the
authenticity of the source or reaching the artiste or his management
for their side of the story. Funny enough, the gentlemen from the same
organization know how to reach us with notification of 2face’s
nominations for the Channel O Awards or invitation for him to perform.
Isn’t it amazing?” Efe queried.
On the Komo issue, Efe volunteered thus: “Our lawyers have written to
Komo to inform him that we will not hesitate to press charges if he
does not withdraw from circulation his version of the song in question
that features 2face’s voice. He hasn’t obtained the pre-requisite
right to use 2face’s voice on his material irrespective of whether it
is a promo single or commercial release. If it is true as he has been
quoted in the media that 2face jacked his material, why not sue us and
allow the court determine the case. The fact that he has chosen to
malign 2face’s name and call his integrity as a person to question
only to follow it up with a radio release of his version of the song
raises questions. Particularly so when the only element of the song
that gets the attention of the listener is 2face’s voice on the hook.
We await his response to the request and advice on further action by
our lawyers. The NCC and other relevant bodies have been duly
notified.”
Asked how he felt about the awards and the attacks, 2face smiled and
said, “We thank the Lord! Y’know, these things are by His grace. No be
gragra dem dey use do am. The attacks are part and parcel of the
package but sometimes, you are like men, where did this person conjure
this one from? I must admit, it hurts sometimes. Other times, you go
just blank, you no go even wan read am. I may have done some things a
few people might not have been happy with but I no ever talk say I
holy pass now. Some people seem to have vowed not to move on with
their lives until they see me crash but it is God’s decision when I go
down, not man’s. I just thank the fans and friends who have stood by
me. Even among the media people, there are a lot of people who remain
positive and supportive. Even when they criticize you, you know that
they are just expressing their own views, sometimes you can even sense
that the criticism is done out of love and concern but to the minority
wey wan see me cry, God go keep dem where dem dey now – minority. No
shaking.”

Infinit2.com | Smear Campaign against 2face
Source: www.infinit2.com
Over the last couple months, the media has been awash with all kinds of reports about multiple award-winning Nigerian superstar, 2face Idibia. A significant percentage of these stories have not only been negative but untrue. ,
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mrmetoo1: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
If this is truly a sponsored campaign I wounder what the people behind it hope to achieve but it explains why some people, even on this forum, are so focused on trying to bring him down
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by rapjunkie(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2009
where is bombsqaud and the rest? . . . . .

without doubt, there has been a smear campaign against tuface . . . . . . its a shame
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by youngdee(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
Thanks poster, I was about to post this on here too when I read it on facebook, no matter what they do, they can never bring him down, that is certain. TU BABA YOU ROCK
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by eleshin(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2009
he is still the best in africa and he will remain the best till someone more endowed is born.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by bombsquad(m): 12:37am On Aug 11, 2009
It is now clear to me that instead of tuface to bow his head in shame and leave the stage,he has rather chosen to embark on a propaganda campaign and manipulation of facts without any concrete and direct responses to the proven allegations and crimes levelled against him.Moreso,the arrogance displayed in the use of words in the above press release and the obvious and deliberate praise singing of tuface idibia is a clear manifestation of jitters and panic in the tuface camp and how they are deperately trying to claim and forcefully attemting to crown tufraud with a position and a pedestal he has since lost.The KOKO master is now king whether or not they accept.It is what it is.

1.I was @ the SMVA and i make it bold to say that tufraud's perform was the worst.He failed to charm the crowd or move the crowd in any way.he was like an upcoming artiste struggling for acceptance.Im suprised they are here deceiving nigerians into thinking it was anything superb or even slightly above average.A performance with two ugly girls wearing red rubbing him all over,a performance where his voice was cracking up between ,a performance were tufraud's confidence was at an all time low having to perform after wande cole and dbanj who literally blew us all away and had us standing throughout their performance.It took long after the mohits performance for people to stop clapping and find their seats, Meanwhile while tuface was performing only about ten people were standing and paying attention while the ovation at the end of the performance was far from impressive. . . .I even wondered why he perfoemed that boring odogwu song as against other more lively songs like free and enter the place.

Tuface was dissapointing at the SMVA.No A.J to back him up,no nath to do the extra's on stage. tufraud looked really lost and skinny in his sleeveless top dangling over his body.

The worst of tufraud's occurences at the SMVA was when he won the best video award and when to sit down on the floor right infront of dbanj and don baba J in a fashion that spoke volumes like 'Don baba j,save me. . . My career is crumbling.Please lay your hands on me so that once again God can see me. . .'

2.As against this poster's title caption,there is no where in the facbook press release that it is said that tu and his crew are exploring possibilities to sue the free media reporting his fraudulent song atrocities.They would neevr do something like that because they know they'll lose. . .instead they pick on little komo who they know doesnt have the financial muscle or public goodwill and sympathy to go toe to toe with them in court. . .what a shame tufraud.Pick on someone your own size. . .Stop bullying people with your little money.You have built your career off stolen songs from r.kelly,OJB,Blackface,Komo and samini.Your stolen career fuled by a kennis music propaganda machine and supported by daarsat media  connections and financial largesse is now crumbling before your very eyes.and instead of bracing up by apologizing and giving us new songs you decide to tow the path of propaganda?pls who is advising you?

This prpopaganda path Tufraud has chosen cannot work.The people see beyond the charade and facade.It's time to come out clean and apologize to nigerians. . .they are quite a forgiving lot.Only then would you be able to move on in this siging carer of yours.Only then.and really,we all should be proud of channel o for not allowing sentiments get in their way of truthful journalism.If it were some nigerian media houses,they would call up tuface and directly inform him of a favor they would be doing by not publishing a story that has been clearly established to be the truth. . .but unlike some of our nigerian media houses,channel 0 has shown that there is truly still hope for the african media and continent at large by publishing the truth for the whole world to see and be aware of.because truth essentially is the purpose of journalism.

N.B.I hear you donated 1m naira for timaya to bury his late father.Im proud of you and your good ways.but change from the bad and apologize to nigerians.God be with you old friend.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by eleshin(m): 12:51am On Aug 11, 2009
this ikeja based dj is quite funny sha! someone won two awards and best video at that,perform with a live band and you still think he needs the help of sum1.ikeja dj it is you that need our help bro.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by bombsquad(m): 12:55am On Aug 11, 2009
eleshin:

this ikeja based dj is quite funny sha! someone won two awards and best video at that,perform with a live band and you still think he needs the help of sum1.ikeja dj it is you that need our help bro.

Tuface clearlydid not deserve any of those awards.It was obvious that they were given to him as a lifeline to his falling career.

and didnt whizkid Mi,eldee and banky also perform with a live band and blew us away??what is the big deal in a live performance?Ask anyone that was there.people loved the small boy whizkid even more than tufraud.it is no lie.

the rug has swept under his feet.the people are no more feeling him.karma is catching up with him.he needs to apologize.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mbulela: 12:58am On Aug 11, 2009
2face is becoming a clown.
he should either keep quiet and hope the ill wind will blow away or issue an apology to his fans.
i wonder why he is embarking on this propaganda.
we the listeners are not fools.
that is what he is forgetting.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by bombsquad(m): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2009
mbulela:

2face is becoming a clown.
he should either keep quiet and hope the ill wind will blow away or issue an apology to his fans.
i wonder why he is embarking on this propaganda.
we the listeners are not fools.
that is what he is forgetting.

My brother dont mind them. . .They are even so inept that they dissapoint me.Praise singing for an artiste suppose to be sponsored through a third party media outlet. . .Imagine them singing his praises on hs own fan page?Instead of reaching out toLinda ikeja or Niyi tabithi to help out? . .Pls who is advising tufraud?Why are they all so daft,lame and incapapble of doing anything right? I weep for my brother.The people around him have finished him . and since he prides himself to be a BAD SHARP GUY, i believe it is now safe to say we know why he does the crimes he does.but apparently oversharpness has caught up with him.

Too bad.What a shame.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by eleshin(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2009
you may not be a fool but you are ignorant of ur ignorance and that makes you a big fool.is there anything in that publication that is not true about 2face? or what have you got to gain from all these hating?.for ten years he's been holding it down on the bigger stage.he is by far the most succesful nigerian artist of his generation.your stupid source of r kelly denial was by city people which is a non credible soft sell.the best they cud offer every week are adverts for penile enlargement companies,how many newspaper can you point to as anoda source for ur pessimistic story?
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mbulela: 3:36am On Aug 11, 2009
eleshin:

you may not be a fool but you are ignorant of ur ignorance and that makes you a big fool.is there anything in that publication that is not true about 2face? or what have you got to gain from all these hating?.for ten years he's been holding it down on the bigger stage.he is by far the most succesful nigerian artist of his generation.your stupid source of r kelly denial was by city people which is a non credible soft sell.the best they cud offer every week are adverts for penile enlargement companies,how many newspaper can you point to as anoda source for ur pessimistic story?

guy, make your point devoid of insults.it is childish and unbecoming of an adult.
i do not see any reference to city people here.
i did not need to see city people's article (i have still not seen it) to know that that collaboration was suspect.
the summary is that Tuface and Rkelly did not do a duet as implied by his album sleeve and publicists.
if he did, he long would have posted a convincing proof without even saying a word and shame would be the portion of those who doubt the authenticity of the duet.
he has not, rather we have heard aimless rhetorics from his publicists.it makes us wonder if this whole thing is not a fraudulent act.i am a fan of 2face music, so the accusation of being a hater is irrelevant.i am uninterested whether he is the biggest artiste in Africa or not (by the way that is very subjective).
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by slimshay(m): 7:27am On Aug 11, 2009
@ mbuela, where were you when pictures of tuface with rkelly were posted on some thrread in this nairaland, yet people would rather believe stories from a tabloid that rkelly says he has never met tuface before. mr terrorist keeps searchin nairaland lookin for any thread on tuface to defile it, haba, him impregnate your wife ni  grin. leave the guy alone abeg. Who God has blessed no man can curse o.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mbulela: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2009
slimshay:

@ mbuela, w[b]here were you when pictures of tuface with rkelly were posted on some thrread in this nairaland,[/b] yet people would rather believe stories from a tabloid that rkelly says he has never met tuface before. mr terrorist keeps searchin nairaland lookin for any thread on tuface to defile it, haba, him impregnate your wife ni  grin. leave the guy alone abeg. Who God has blessed no man can curse o.

these do not prove that they did a duet together.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by bizbone(f): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2009
whether u like it or not 2FACE still remains the GOD FATHER of HIP HOP music in nigeria.
if not for is boldness to leave the PBOIZ i wonder when the break thru would have come into nigerian music.
2FACE proved to lots people that u can make it in music compared to then.
YES am a FAN of Dbanj but i if not for 2 Dbanj and the others wouldn't have come down to nigeria to see if they can also make it.
2 is blessed with the voice of good musice any track he touches is an hit track.
then why do we want to destroy him.
remember he is an human been like u and i and he is bound to have short comings.
R kelly had scandals in is country on various time but still his people do not tranish him like we do.
lets allow the guy to be.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by rockyfela(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2009
Infinit2.com
SMEAR CAMPAIGN AGAINST 2FACE IDIBIA.

Over the last couple months, the media has been awash with all kinds of reports about multiple award-winning Nigerian superstar, 2face Idibia. A significant percentage of these stories have not only been negative but untrue.
We at Hypertek Entertainment and Now Muzik have until now, chosen to pay the authors and publishers of these reports no mind, opting instead to concentrate on all the positives associated with the 10th anniversary celebration of a truly gifted trailblazer whose story so far is an inspiration to millions worldwide and a pride to Africa.
Our attention has been drawn to a series of syndicated stories which betray an obvious intention to malign the character of 2face Idibia and mislead his global audience. One of such wicked contraptions is the ‘fiction’ published on www.nigeriafilms.com on June 5, 2009 where it was alleged that 2face was booed off the stage and pelted with missiles at an Abuja concert on the 18th of May, 2009.
2face did perform at the opening ceremony of the Abuja International Trade Fair at the Old Parade Ground but the website’s account of the event is so false, it suggests a deliberate attack on the person and image of 2face Idibia.
2face made two appearances at the same venue on the first day, one in the morning at the formal opening ceremony and the other, at night, during the concert. On both occasions the crowd could barely contain their excitement. The concert which had in attendance a serving minister and his entourage was a huge success and the chief executive of Medalion, the organizers of the fair, Mr. Fidel Ndubuisi and his team were so impressed that they have offered the artist a 10-concert deal.
We are not at the moment, sure of who is the sponsor of the smear campaign or what they hope to achieve. We however, would like to establish that henceforth, we will not hesitate to explore litigation as an option in response to any libelous publication or recorded public utterances.
We enjoin responsible media outfits to cross check their stories before going public to avoid embarrassment or lawsuits and informed members of the public to bear in mind that they cannot believe everything they read. To true 2face Idibia fans be rest assured, he can only soar higher and in his famous words, “nothing dey happen”!

For all enquiries, please contact Efe Omorogbe via www.infinit2.com , nowmuzik@yahoo.com or +234 803 343 8458.

I REMEMBER THE TOPIC. TUFACE BOOED OFFSTAGE IN ABUJA. THIS I THINK CLEARS THAT UP AS A LIE. DOESN'T IT RING A BELL THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN FOR WEEKS DIFFERENT STORIES ALL AIMED AT BRINGING TUBABA DOWN HAVE BEEN AIRE OR PUBLISHED. SPONSORED CAMPAIGNS THATS WAT IL CALL THEM. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT HIS GOODS OR WHEN HE WINS AN AWARD. WHEN HE CELEBRATED HIS 10 YEAR ANIVESSARY AND DONATED TO 40 WIDOWS. NOBODY HOLY PASS.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by blinx(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2009
How i wish i could ignor all u hater of 2baba. The hating is too much. As 4 dat faceless bombsquad, the way u take ur time to write lengthy smare stories and response to every thing 2face shows dat all these is actually sponsored. Who sponsored u i dont but know but i want u to know dat ur campaign can do nothing to his career. Promote ur stories on the net as long as u like but his music is still played in people homes every day. Unstopable to me remains one of the best mature albums come out of 9ja in recent time.
Bombsquad u'er an idiot.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by slimshay(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ mbuela, again the citypeople story (i no even bother read am), but from what people say here, says that rkelly even said he had never met anybody called tuface, a picture was posted to disprove that, either rkelly is lying or citypeople is lying, but we all know tabloids for nigeria nah, abi?, so as to who is lying, your guess is as good as mine. the issue of this feature or sampling has been overflogged and personally all i considered to be his mistkes is that rkelly sampled chorus wasnt properly blended and mixed into the new song, secondly he said 'featurin' which wasnt so, . but was it illegal, that one u will shout to hell and back, but the answer is no, it was not illegal.
tuface has inluenced the career of more musician in this country than any of his peers. this cats respect him, evry single one of them. coming here and wanting to smear his name reeks of jelousy and total hate. let the dude be abeg, again, who God has blessed, no man can curse oh!!!
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by tosinaded(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2009
Some people seem to have vowed not to move on with
their lives until they see me crash but it is God’s decision when I go
down, not man’s

we have many people with the PHD(Pull Him Down) syndrome grin
its like u haters are blind grin
did u read that?

i mean if a plank on the neck cldnt stop him, if a bullet couldnt stop him. . . . then tell me how hating can grin

fuckn bastards angry
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by tosinaded(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2009
I was @ the SMVA and i make it bold to say that tufraud's perform was the worst

@Bombsquad
even if all your claims about 2face is right grin
that quoted line from your statement nullifies everything

you are a BLATANT liar cheesy grin
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by eleshin(m): 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2009
mbulela:

guy, make your point devoid of insults.it is childish and unbecoming of an adult.
i do not see any reference to city people here.
i did not need to see city people's article (i have still not seen it) to know that that collaboration was suspect.
the summary is that Tuface and Rkelly did not do a duet as implied by his album sleeve and publicists.
if he did, he long would have posted a convincing proof without even saying a word and shame would be the portion of those who doubt the authenticity of the duet.
he has not, rather we have heard aimless rhetorics from his publicists.it makes us wonder if this whole thing is not a fraudulent act.i am a fan of 2face music, so the accusation of being a hater is irrelevant.i am uninterested whether he is the biggest artiste in Africa or not (by the way that is very subjective).
nobody is insulting you,i'm just stating the obvious.this is not your first attempt in exercising your hatred for the most succesful artist in nigeria.you dont have to tell us that you are a fan of 2face music,if you love good music then you must be a fan.if you consider the above write up an aimless rhetorics,then it is not meant for you cos you are dogmatic in ur entire approach to this issue cos of ur hatred for his person.i dont know what you stand to gain from this public display of hatred.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by Bamsyle(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2009
After all said and done, I ain't surprised at all the hate and desperately wicked moves being aimed at 2face . . .

As an artiste, he has reached that level of his career when such assaults are launched in a bid to either stunt his growth or blot out his memory forever . . . it's happened to peops from all over the world at the height of their careers so ain't nutin new . . .

The picture keeps getting clearer with each thread . . . I won't be surprised if those who've made several attempts to snuff out his life are amongst us here as nairaland members . . . grin grin
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by eleshin(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2009
till now i cant decipher the reason behind all these hatred especially frm the ikeja based dj.or is it a crime to be succesful in ur field? your so called king (d'banj) describe him as a living legend in the latest edition of soundcity blast magazine,maybe you guys shud get a copy and see how the biggest names in the industry eulogise this particular person you've been trying to pull down on nland.i pity the existence of you guys.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by mrmetoo1: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2009
@bombsquad

At first, i thought u were just a regular hater but now I see you're part of this smear campaign. They planted you on NL to watch out for anything 2face and condemn it. So u were actually hoping the guy would bow out in shame. . . guess what SHAME ON YOU!!!! This guy actually thought he had done enough. So your mission is now very clear to us, for him to quit in shame. I'll keep saying it WHO GOD HAS BLESSED, NO MAN CAN CURSE. Instead the man that tries to curse would be cursed forever. Did u see the last sentence on the article here. . . "God go keep them where dem dey". Thats a prayer for you, bombsquad. I hope you're saving the change they're dashing cos u'll need it.

As for his performance and outfit, I'll try to look for it and post it on here. What I remember them saying and from pics I saw, he wore was a white caftan but this guy claims he was wearing a sleeveless top (except he changed for the performance)

Dude your level of ignorance was even discussed in the article "Now Muzik’s Efe Omorogbe expressed
disappointment with the level of ignorance betrayed by the peddler’s
of such lies who he argues are either been driven by mischief or a
lack of understanding of how songs are recorded in modern times and
how copyright laws operate in places like America where Unstoppable is
due for official release in a couple of months."
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by eleshin(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2009
leave them bro,they are obviously on a mission to their doom if they refuse to discontinue whatever they were paid for.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by tolala(m): 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2009
all enemies of progress in tu baba's life fall down and die by fire, all spirit of bombsquard in nigeria and the entertainment industry fall down and die, whoever said "whatever goes up must surely come down" wasnt talking about tuface, thats definately why haters have refused to let him be, bombsquad, if u dont stop all this smearing of tubaba's image you shall die by fire!!!
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by eleshin(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2009
tolala:

all enemies of progress in tu baba's life fall down and die by fire, all spirit of bombsquard in nigeria and the entertainment industry fall down and die, whoever said "whatever goes up must surely come down" wasnt talking about tuface, thats definately why haters have refused to let him be, bombsquad, if u dont stop all this smearing of tubaba's image you shall die by fire!!!
cool down guy,i know how you feel.
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by youngdee(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
I REMEMBER THE TOPIC. TUFACE BOOED OFFSTAGE IN ABUJA. THIS I THINK CLEARS THAT UP AS A LIE. DOESN'T IT RING A BELL THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN FOR WEEKS DIFFERENT STORIES ALL AIMED AT BRINGING TUBABA DOWN HAVE BEEN AIRE OR PUBLISHED. SPONSORED CAMPAIGNS THATS WAT IL CALL THEM. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT HIS GOODS OR WHEN HE WINS AN AWARD. WHEN HE CELEBRATED HIS 10 YEAR ANIVESSARY AND DONATED TO 40 WIDOWS. NOBODY HOLY PASS.

@Bombsquad and all Tu Baba's haters, did you ever post anything good about Tu Face on here like the one he donated for the widows NO NO, This really shows that you all are haterz and it seems you are paid to do this but you trust me you are not going far with it,
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by youngdee(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
I REMEMBER THE TOPIC. TUFACE BOOED OFFSTAGE IN ABUJA. THIS I THINK CLEARS THAT UP AS A LIE. DOESN'T IT RING A BELL THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN FOR WEEKS DIFFERENT STORIES ALL AIMED AT BRINGING TUBABA DOWN HAVE BEEN AIRE OR PUBLISHED. SPONSORED CAMPAIGNS THAT'S WAT IL CALL THEM. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT HIS GOODS OR WHEN HE WINS AN AWARD. WHEN HE CELEBRATED HIS 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AND DONATED TO 40 WIDOWS. NOBODY HOLY PASS.

@Bombsquad and all Tu Baba's haters, did you ever post anything good about Tu Face on here like the one he donated for the widows NO NO, This really shows that you all are haterz and it seems you are paid to do this but trust me you are not going far with it,
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by unix4real1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2009
Please anybody that knows where Bombsquad and Mbulela hide their shameful face should tell them to respond to all these posts grin

to the minority wey wan see me cry, God go keep dem where dem dey now I say Big Amen to this 2 baba`s Prayer cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by youngdee(m): 11:34pm On Aug 11, 2009
No mind them, they wont show face now, useless people with low brain system, the cash they pay them will soon finish and by then TU baba will still up there making his millions
Re: 2Face exploring the idea of legal actions... (links 2 pics with mary j) by bizbone(f): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2009
u are right my brother.baba as taken nigerian music to the next level were it can be cmpared with those international stars too.
blinx:

How i wish i could ignor all u hater of 2baba. The hating is too much. As 4 dat faceless bombsquad, the way u take ur time to write lengthy smare stories and response to every thing 2face shows dat all these is actually sponsored. Who sponsored u i dont but know but i want u to know dat ur campaign can do nothing to his career. Promote ur stories on the net as long as u like but his music is still played in people homes every day. Unstopable to me remains one of the best mature albums come out of 9ja in recent time.
Bombsquad u'er an idiot.
[
@Bombsquad hope u know that 2face album is due for relesa abroad very soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate Olamide's Album, Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Timaya - Gra Gra • Mp4 / Video: Joe Praize – Joy Overflow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.