Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ (1634 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Remilekun101: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
One question Keep bothering Me about the Christendom.

If Jesus Should come today, How would you "Christian Folks recognize that he is the one" undecided

Since you said he would come through the clouds, will the whole world see him at the same time ( that's not possible since i can't see the clouds of Lagos State from Ogun State)

Please kindly explain better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Keepshining(f): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Always read your Bible you will understand better.Its beyound human reasoning.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by kolajamesjnr(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
Leave dem, dem go wait tire grin

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by plaetton: 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Keepshining:
Lolol.
What an escapist answer.
If it is beyond human reasoning, then isn't that why religion is such a waste of precious time?

6 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Keepshining:

You mean read Noah and the flood story always angry Ain't you bored of that? Okay how do you explain the coming in the cloud story since you read the bible all the time?

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by hahn(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
Keepshining:

What an excellent way of excusing your ignorance. Me likey grin

6 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Mayorblaze: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
It is logically impossible.....
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by johnydon22(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
Keepshining:
The same thing you claim is beyond human reason is the same thing you claim he will understand by reading a book written by another human..

Since you always read your bible apparently and understand more than the Op...why not answer his question and save him the trouble

7 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by onetrack(m): 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Remilekun101:

If Jesus Should come today, How would you "Christian Folks recognize that he is the one" undecided

Since you said he would come through the clouds, will the whole world see him at the same time ( that's not possible since i can't see the clouds of Lagos State from Ogun State)

Just have faith. Some things you shouldn't question or think too much about. Now send me money and you will soon receive blessings, even if they are so disguised that you are unable to see them. Just send me money. Now.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Remilekun101: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
onetrack:

Just have faith. Some things you shouldn't question or think too much about. Now send me money and you will soon receive blessings, even if they are so disguised that you are unable to see them. Just send me money. Now.

Lol... Very funny
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Remilekun101: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Keepshining:

Since You read the and understand the bible, can you kindly explain

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Keepshining:

How did you (a human) magically understand it?

@all I am certain Jesus got lost in space -- that thing is so large.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by sonmvayina(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
looks like the age of Jesus is finally coming to an end, with the kind of comment i am seeing here...i guess the story has run its cause...

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Keepshining:

what a funny escapist response. grin

i wish nature could grant you people some moments of after-life,
so you can feel the shame of wasting your entire life on a middle east hoax story

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
The Lord said it, so it will be done. Let no one judge the Lord by his/her feeble sense or by logic and human reasoning. Tell me by logic how bone forms in the womb, how fiber grows from the human body or how a flowing sea could stand still ( division of the Red Sea). All eyes will see him period !
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by johnydon22(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
fantasticshaw:
The Lord said it, so it will be done. Let no one judge the Lord by his/her feeble sense or by logic and human reasoning.
And as expected you are advising us to forgo reason that which makes us human and literally become simpletons who accept what ever absurd nonsense you come up with that defiles simple reason or intuition.... No wonder!!! You are really showing us outstanding intelligence..

Tell me by logic how bone forms in the womb,
Argumentum ad ignorantum . .arguing on the basis of your ignorance. .Because you lack knowledge then it is ok to assume any stupendous explanation instead of learning what actually happened...

Bone formation process is Known as Ossification, you could have simply google searched and learnt how it happens. .here let me help http://www.britannica.com/science/bone-formation . . In this age of information, Ignorance is a choice..

how fiber grows from the human body
Lmao fibres are introduced to the body in foods and not an innate component of the human anatomy. . Please stop using your ignorance of a thing as a point in an argument, it only disgraces you..

But if you are referring to muscular fibres then it is a simple process known as Myogenesis

or how a flowing sea could stand still ( division of the Red Sea).
So we are to believe your myths now? Actually if you are referring to earth's ocean tides (not your myth of sea dividing) ocean tides are as a result of moon's gravitational effect on earth..

All eyes will see him period !
It's impossible. . The earth is spherical ..

If this is the type of simpletoness you would like us to join you in by exhibiting this type of stupendous gullibility and lack of basic reason
.. "Uuuhm No thanks, enjoy!!! cheesy"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by kolajamesjnr(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2015
fantasticshaw:
The Lord said it, so it will be done. Let no one judge the Lord by his/her feeble sense or by logic and human reasoning. Tell me by logic how bone forms in the womb, how fiber grows from the human body or how a flowing sea could stand still ( division of the Red Sea). All eyes will see him period !
Another slowpoke cheesy the lord who parted d sea (sea of reed lolz) bt could nt save him self frm 3 nails cheesy I advice u start using ur brain

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by dalaman: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Keepshining:

What you are saying is that he should just keep believing even if it doesn't make any sense to him. How can he understand something that is beyond human reasoning capacity?
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
kolajamesjnr:

Another slowpoke cheesy the lord who parted d sea (sea of reed lolz) bt could nt save him self frm 3 nails cheesy I advice u start using ur brain
Don't forget that He walked on water and rose from the dead which is more difficult than being free from nails. He let that happen because He loves you and for your information He's alive and He will come whether anybody believes it or not. You're simply acting out what the bible said will happen before Jesus returns (scorn and scuff) so I'm not surprised but it's not good for you.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
fantasticshaw:

another misinformed african church goer, get yourself the book 'basic biology' for elementary schools.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by kolajamesjnr(m): 8:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
fantasticshaw:
Don't forget that He walked on water and rose from the dead which is more difficult than being free from nails. He let that happen because He loves you and for your information He's alive and He will come whether anybody believes it or not. You're simply acting out what the bible said will happen before Jesus returns (scorn and scuff) so I'm not surprised but it's not good for you.
Ok grin
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
kolajamesjnr:
Leave dem, dem go wait tire grin
Oh dear, you do not know how short the time is. Tell me, have you ever asked yourself if all the things the bible said are true and you appear before God whom you now mock unprepared what will happen to you ? It a dangerous gamble you guys are playing. Repent before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
fantasticshaw:

my friend , if you dont accept Allah the only true God and Mohammed his messenger, you are going to burn in hell for eternity. nothing can save you. tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
johnydon22:
And as expected you are advising us to forgo reason that which makes us human and literally become simpletons who accept what ever absurd nonsense you come up with that defiles simple reason or intuition.... No wonder!!! You are really showing us outstanding intelligence..
Argumentum ad ignorantum . .arguing on the basis of your ignorance. .Because you lack knowledge then it is ok to assume any stupendous explanation instead of learning what actually happened...

Bone formation process is Known as Ossification, you could have simply google searched and learnt how it happens. .here let me help http://www.britannica.com/science/bone-formation . . In this age of information, Ignorance is a choice..

Lmao fibres are introduced to the body in foods and not an innate component of the human anatomy. . Please stop using your ignorance of a thing as a point in an argument, it only disgraces you..

But if you are referring to muscular fibres then it is a simple process known as Myogenesis

So we are to believe your myths now? Actually if you are referring to earth's ocean tides (not your myth of sea dividing) ocean tides are as a result of moon's gravitational effect on earth..
It's impossible. . The earth is spherical ..

If this is the type of simpletoness you would like us to join you in by exhibiting this type of stupendous gullibility and lack of basic reason
.. "Uuuhm No thanks, enjoy!!! cheesy"
is biology now a creation of man or the hair on your head not a fiber ? The one who made these things is greater than you. The earth is spherical that's true. I guess you are thinking and assuming God to be 7ft tall. Lol. Have you not heard or read that the earth is like a drop of water in His hands. In another place it also says the earth is his footstool. Tell me how big is a drop of water in your own hands and how big is a footstool to you. No wonder the bible says the wisdom (reason) of man is foolishness before God. Respect and fear God bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by lepasharon(f): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
Thats the thing about the delusion of religion....rational thought is replaced with dangerous mythology.

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrPresident:

another misinformed african church goer, get yourself the book 'basic biology' for elementary schools.

ok biology text book ? I hear. The biology your studying came of it's own accord out of nothing right ? In your logic it was not created was it ? So that the biology textbook is now the owners manual. You're only studying what God has made. So mr. Professor, tell me I guess by physics textbook now, how the heavens were suspended. Who was the architect that designed it. Maybe you can lend me his/her textbook as well. The bible was right, the wisdom/logic of men is foolishness before God. Bro please fear God !

1 Like

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by johnydon22(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
fantasticshaw:
is biology now a creation of man or the hair on your head not a fiber ?
Pheeew and someone cannot simply recall that Hair follicle is in charge of hair formation in a body. . This are just simple Biology that an SS1 student shouldn't wince before answering...

And please that you or anybody lacks knowledge of how a phenomenon works is not a reason to pull out any idiotic and absurd explanation, rather it is a call for study and research.

Leaving it to people like you, man still would have been thinking that The God Neptune is the cause of winds at sea

The one who made these things is greater than you. The earth is spherical that's true. I guess you are thinking and assuming God to be 7ft tall. Lol. Have you not heard or read that the earth is like a drop of water in His hands. In another place it also says the earth is his footstool. Tell me how big is a drop of water in your own hands and how big is a footstool to you. No wonder the bible says the wisdom (reason) of man is foolishness before God. Respect and fear God bro.
Pouring more myths upon us, Forgot to add he will be coming on a horse too..

If this is the type of ludicrous gullibility you would have us join you in, i say again..

"No thanks, enjoy!!! wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
fantasticshaw:
ok biology text book ? I hear. The biology your studying came of it's own accord out of nothing right ? In your logic it was not created was it ? So that the biology textbook is now the owners manual. You're only studying what God has made. So mr. Professor, tell me I guess by physics textbook now, how the heavens were suspended. Who was the architect that designed it. Maybe you can lend me his/her textbook as well. The bible was right, the wisdom/logic of men is foolishness before God. Bro please fear God !

isn't it a big shame that a supposed grown adult like you are disgracing yourself by asking how bones and fibers are formed, in a bid to proof your imagenary jewish deity? and you still try to cover your ignorance by threatening people with fear?

shame!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by veecovee: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Remilekun101:

yes all shall see him after rapture. Meanwhile only the saints shall see him during rapture...read Mathew 24:40-42 two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Kei144(m): 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
I saw the return of Jesus in a 1999 dream. In that dream, everywhere was dark and I saw myself squatting together with other people like me in a place. I could not see their faces well because of the darkness, but I knew that we were all great men (and possibly women) of God. There was great unease in the air because I knew that the world was in a terrible situation. Then a great white light shone in the sky. My first thought was, Is it a nuclear bomb? This was immediately followed by the thought, Is it the return of Jesus? I immediately woke up and I knew that God had shown me that I would witness the return of Jesus. I didn't like the dream then, because it implied that I would not partake in the rapture. That time, I went about preaching about rapture.

Just before the return of Jesus Christ, a massive asteroid will hit the earth. The hit will alter the atmospheric chemistry, causing total darkness. The darkness will cover the whole world. The return of Jesus will change the atmospheric Chemistry in such a way that light suddenly floods the earth. The whole world will therefore know that Jesus ha returned.

Is. 13:9 See, the day of the LORD is coming — a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger — to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it.
Is. 13:10 The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.
Is. 13:11 I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless.
Is. 13:12 I will make man scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir.

Mt. 24:29 “Immediately after the distress of those days “`the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ [Isaiah 13:10; 34:4]
Mt. 24:30 “At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Remilekun101, see if you can make a head out of this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2542859/complete-breakdown-mathew-24-29-30
Re: The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ by Krystalzkris(f): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kei144:
I saw the return of Jesus in a 1999 dream. In that dream, everywhere was dark and I saw myself squatting together with other people like me in a place. I could not see their faces well because of the darkness, but I knew that we were all great men (and possibly women) of God. There was great unease in the air because I knew that the world was in a terrible situation. Then a great white light shone in the sky. My first thought was, Is it a nuclear bomb? This was immediately followed by the thought, Is it the return of Jesus? I immediately woke up and I knew that God had shown me that I would witness the return of Jesus. I didn't like the dream then, because it implied that I would not partake in the rapture. That time, I went about preaching about rapture.

Just before the return of Jesus Christ, a massive asteroid will hit the earth. The hit will alter the atmospheric chemistry, causing total darkness. The darkness will cover the whole world. The return of Jesus will change the atmospheric Chemistry in such a way that light suddenly floods the earth. The whole world will therefore know that Jesus ha returned.

Is. 13:9 See, the day of the LORD is coming — a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger — to make the land desolate and destroy the sinners within it.
Is. 13:10 The stars of heaven and their constellations will not show their light. The rising sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light.
Is. 13:11 I will punish the world for its evil, the wicked for their sins. I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty and will humble the pride of the ruthless.
Is. 13:12 I will make man scarcer than pure gold, more rare than the gold of Ophir.

Mt. 24:29 “Immediately after the distress of those days “`the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’ [Isaiah 13:10; 34:4]
Mt. 24:30 “At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.
lol.... So,he can not come without causing all these havoc.... Peaceful indeed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dramatic Fall Of Christianity In Uk Continues / Why Doesn't Bb Naija Hold Religious Programs For The Housemates / “If Sango was that powerful,why didn’t he supply electricity to our cities,”-PSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.