Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) (4872 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by imsuboi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2561398/photos-gov-okorocha-monitors-sanitation

Following the instagram-like pictures posted on the thread above, I decided to take a stroll & see the sanitation conducted today for myself.

Here's the state of douglas road this evening.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by sylvar02(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
Naija!!!
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by INTROVERT(f): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
okay
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by stuff46(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by Rikidony(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
so after the sanitation those waste were left there,

Calabar I bow
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by imsuboi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
More pics

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by GENTLENNAJI(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
After or before?
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
okoroawuusa

1 Like

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
if this be after, then how before go look like...
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by CharliParker: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
That op is a PDP paid agent who are always far from the truth,I didn't see all this things when I pass through there today but if it is there know too well that many people after clean up are still dumping refuge trust them even till now.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by Oblitz(m): 7:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rikidony:

Calabar I bow

wetin consign calabar with Douglas road?

1 Like

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
The refuse you see today will disappear before tomorrow morning, latest Sunday afternoon - Fact

Imo State is second to non in clearing refuse after sanitation which is a legacy put in place by Ohakim administration and sustained by Rochas Okorocha
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by phlemzy: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
Is it only Douglas Road that is in Owerri?? Must we always see the road full of dirts? I thought Okorocha was seen today monitoring sanitation?
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by c33b33(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
CharliParker:
That op is a PDP paid agent who are always far from the truth,I didn't see all this things when I pass through there today but if it is there know too well that many people after clean up are still dumping refuge trust them even till now.

What are you saying? Douglas road is trash whether on sanitation day or not! There is no good refuse management in owerri, finito!

IPOB Youth
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by abagoro(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
If actually Douglas Road generated this level of waste in less than 6 hours, then it is a miracle. Even Lagos cannot perform that feat.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by imsuboi(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The refuse you see today will disappear before tomorrow morning, latest Sunday afternoon - Fact

Imo State is second to non in clearing refuse after sanitation which is a legacy put in place by Ohakim administration and sustained by Rochas Okorocha

grin it seems you don't know Douglas Road. I shall take more pics tomorrow just to prove you wrong. smiley

1 Like

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
imsuboi:

grin it seems you don't know Douglas Road. I shall take more pics tomorrow just to prove you wrong. smiley

I know it more than you because I have always conquered that zone for decades while establishing outlets.

Refuse disposal after monthly sanitation has a trusted, competent contractor different from daily and routine refuse disposal by Entraco.

2 Likes

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by LaurelP(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rikidony:

Calabar I bow

Bros, Douglas road is in Owerri, not Calabar.
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by imsuboi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
CharliParker:

How will you see it?

So I'm the one that packed the dirt & kept them there?

Monkey grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by mandax: 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
The too many universities and polys in Owerri - about five or six in number - shall forever make Owerri dirty. Okorocha is even okaying new universities and polys in Owerri.

Solution to Owerri dirt: let Owerri tell Gov. Okorocha to devote 95% of Imo state yearly budget for cleanliness of Owerri; wallahi, Okorocha can do it.

1 Like

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
mandax:
The too many universities and polys in Owerri - about five or six in number - shall forever make Owerri dirty. Okorocha is even okaying new universities and polys in Owerri.

Solution to Owerri dirt: let Owerri tell Gov. Okorocha to devote 95% of Imo state yearly budget for cleanliness of Owerri; wallahi, Okorocha can do it.

Wake-up from your nightmare.

Owerri is among the three cleanest cities in Nigeria.

Imo Entraco truck picks wastes from my home on daily basis except on Sundays.
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by Beremx(f): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
abagoro:
If actually Douglas Road generated this level of waste in less than 6 hours, then it is a miracle. Even Lagos cannot perform that feat.
funny. grin grin
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by Rikidony(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2015
LaurelP:

Bros, Douglas road is in Owerri, not Calabar.
Wtf is ur props, if u don't get my post fvckoff undecided
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by temitemi1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
Okorochange grin grin

1 Like

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by otokx(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
It is only God that saves us in Nigeria, the environment is dirty.
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by LordMecuzy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
CharliParker:

OP na better job man....
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by LordMecuzy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Wake-up from your nightmare.

Owerri is among the three cleanest cities in Nigeria.

Imo Entraco truck picks wastes from my home on daily basis except on Sundays.
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
CharliParker:

No, he Is not far from d truth. If people could still dump dirts there after sanitation, then, it means that Govt did not make a tangible provision for them to be dumping the waste, u don't expect them to dump it inside there rooms.

In Anambra, the state govt provided places and bins, big bins for the refuse disposal, and as much as they can, they try to make sure it is removed every morning.

If rochas aand its APC had provided adequately for the refuse disposal, it wouldn't have degenerated to this level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by abagoro(m): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2015
chigoizie7:

No, he Is not far from d truth. If people could still dump dirts there after sanitation, then, it means that Govt did not make a tangible provision for them to be dumping the waste, u don't expect them to dump it inside there rooms.

In Anambra, the state govt provided places and bins, big bins for the refuse disposal, and as much as they can, they try to make sure it is removed every morning.

If rochas aand its APC had provided adequately for the refuse disposal, it wouldn't have degenerated to this level.

Please Owerri is the cleanest city in the Southeast by a very wide margin. If we must compare then it should be with Calabar. The picture serves a mischievous purpose.
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by c33b33(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
abagoro:

But CNN said Lagos is the 2nd least liveable city. What feat are you talking about?

IPOB Youth
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by meforyou1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Okorocha is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
abagoro:

Please Owerri is the cleanest city in the Southeast by a very wide margin. If we must compare then it should be with Calabar. The picture serves a mischievous purpose.

And who the fuk is comparing with u? U see? This has always been our problem. Leaving a particular issues and addressing another issue. does it in anyways make it right that govt could not provide waste bins? Or does it in anyway justified because the post is a propaganda?

I told u about Anambra because, I know that is how it is done and how it should be done,not because Anambra is the finest/neatest or something.

I used Anambra, because that is a place were I see how it is done in other to prevent people dumping it elsewhere and anyhow.

As for being a propaganda or not, I only commented based on the post and the comments I mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

congratulations to our elected governor...mr fayemi / Sen. Dino Melaye Announced Victory Of Atiku At Ongoing PDP Primary / The Most Unproductive States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.