Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) (4884 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / True Face Of Douglas Road Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by abagoro(m): 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
chigoizie7:

And who the fuk is comparing with u? U see? This has always been our problem. Leaving a particular issues and addressing another issue. does it in anyways make it right that govt could not provide waste bins? Or does it in anyway justified because the post is a propaganda?

I told u about Anambra because, I know that is how it is done and how it should be done,not because Anambra is the finest/neatest or something.

I used Anambra, because that is a place were I see how it is done in other to prevent people dumping it elsewhere and anyhow.

As for being a propaganda or not, I only commented based on the post and the comments I mentioned.

Most States in Nigeria employ the same method of dumping refuse but some produce more than others. The attitude of residents plays a major role in adherence to waste disposal directives. The post was just a mischief makers attack.
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by imsuboi(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
abagoro:

Please Owerri is the cleanest city in the Southeast by a very wide margin. If we must compare then it should be with Calabar. The picture serves a mischievous purpose.

Is it the same owerri I school & live in?

Oga, try & travel.

Owerri is [size=20pt] DIRTY! [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by chigoizie7(m): 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
abagoro:

Most States in Nigeria employ the same method of dumping refuse but some produce more than others. The attitude of residents plays a major role in adherence to waste disposal directives. The post was just a mischief makers attack.

I still maintain that It is hard for see where a refuse bin is readily available @ strategic locations and people will not make use of it.

1 Like

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2015
God I thank you for redeeming me and my generation from this disgusting country. I give u Lord all d glory. God forbid, people living like animals, pig don better pass una
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by McTobe(m): 3:05am On Aug 30, 2015
CharliParker:
That op is a PDP paid agent who are always far from the truth,I didn't see all this things when I pass through there today but if it is there know too well that many people after clean up are still dumping refuge trust them even till now.
Haba bros talk true for once Nah. the one at wetheral around fire service is worst than these ones here. at least pictures don't lie or do u want me to believe these pictures are Photoshop. the truth be told the last two sanitations have been like this. I must not be a PDP guy to see these truths. what's the difference between PDP and APC anyway? grin
CharliParker:
That op is a PDP paid agent who are always far from the truth,I didn't see all this things when I pass through there today but if it is there know too well that many people after clean up are still dumping refuge trust them even till now.
Haba bros talk true for once Nah. the one at wetheral around fire service is worst than these ones here. at least pictures don't lie or do u want me to believe these pictures are Photoshop. the truth be told the last two sanitations have been like this. I must not be a PDP guy to see these truths. what's the difference between PDP and APC anyway?

2 Likes

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:29am On Aug 30, 2015
imsuboi:

Is it the same owerri I school & live in?

Oga, try & travel.

Owerri is [size=20pt] DIRTY! [/size]

Stop this mischief.

Owerri is one of the cleanest State capitals in Nigeria - Fact

I live in Owerri and can assess the performance of the sanitation agency among others.

1 Like

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by imsuboi(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2015
Niagarafall:
God I thank you for redeeming me and my generation from this disgusting country. I give u Lord all d glory. God forbid, people living like animals, pig don better pass una

grin grin
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by imsuboi(m): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Stop this mischief.

Owerri is one of the cleanest State capitals in Nigeria - Fact

I live in Owerri and can assess the performance of the sanitation agency among others.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Go figure wink

2 Likes

Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Of course it's a plain fact that Owerri was it's cleanest under Ohakim and it's dirtiest so far under Rochas. If you go about snapping pictures of refuse dumps inside Owerri town, you will wear yourself out. Fortunately, Douglas road is there for the whole world to see and testify that Rochas has come to rescue Imo state from its cleanliness. embarassed
Re: State Of Douglas Road, Owerri Today After Sanitation(pics) by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
imsuboi:

A picture is worth a thousand words. Go figure wink

The refuse has been cleared, you see what I told you.

Owerri has best contractors responsible for clearing refuse after every monthly sanitation - Fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Yesterday 8th December 2015 / Breaking- Protests Ongoing In Kano Over Balkanized Emirate / APC Sabotaging Security Architecture, Electoral Reforms, Others – PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.