Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) (13024 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / The Big List Of 33 Things That Are Going To Happen In September 2015 / Are You Preparing how to be living From September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by UncleSnr(m): 10:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
kwasoly:
I agree vividly with everything he wrote Last sunday was d feast of trumpet in Isreal. I learnt dats the time d announce d coming of christ so sept n oct is d time we ought to be prepared d most. Come to think of it we are nt actually trying to frighten any1 to believe d date bt if frighten me as a person will make me to accept Jesus then I better be frightened.
Go home, you are drunk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Jeromejnr(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
taiwo850629:
I'm sure the op didn't hear from God. He read some stuff on the net and came to his own conclusion. If it was God who spoke to him God will bring his word to pass. I know the rapture will happen someday.

Oh! So you actually believed Him thinking He heard from God?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 6:26am On Sep 17, 2015
LoL! And yet another date setter. Don't you guys learn anything? Why do you make a mockery of the Word of God and expose it to ridicule? Jesus himself said "if they tell you see me here don't go there" , how are you guys failing at this simple instruction? Or it is not in the Bible you read?

EDIT:
MATTHEW 24
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is[ Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Very clear instructions, nobody will know when He will arrive but we have these charlatans claiming knowledge. Those who wish to be deceived can put their trust in them.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by taiwo850629: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Oh! So you actually believed Him thinking He heard from God?
I mean he was so authoritative when he said it. He was like- "Guys, the rapture will happen on the 13th". When it didn't happen he was like- "Guys, relax, there are still two more days". Don't blame me for believing him, maybe I subconsciously want the Lord to come soon.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2015
taiwo850629:
I mean he was so authoritative when he said it. He was like- "Guys, the rapture will happen on the 13th". When it didn't happen he was like- "Guys, relax, there are still two more days". Don't blame me for believing him, maybe I subconsciously want the Lord to come soon.

Don't be among the foolish. Can his word supercede the Word of the Lord that no man will know the day? How are you substituting the Word of the Lord with the word of a man? And a charlatan for that matter? My friend read your Bible and stop believing charlatans.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Goshen360(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by UncleSnr(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Theist and damage control, are just like 5 and 6.

By the way, where is the azzhole called MrPresident1? You this bastard, come here and clear the air why jesus stopped in Venus. Idiot!

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Empiree: 3:33am On Sep 18, 2015
Islamic View of Return of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDZEr0yl2CI
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2015
MrPresident1 my Negro, repent for your foolishness
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2015
What I expound on NL is knowledge that is growing and progressive and perpetually revelatory, there will be perhaps a few missteps, not inconsistent with the nature of new knowledge, but the bigger picture will continue to hold true.

I know that The Most High God does not do things randomly, the order and precision in the universe He laid out attests to this conclusion, so if Christ has to come, He has to follow a pattern, and the pattern is revealed by the themes of His second coming namely: Marriage; Trumpeting; No one knows the day or hour; like a thief in the night; all these figurative use of language point to a particular occasion called the Roshhashanah.

Apparently, this prophecy has not played out as generally expected, but having had some rudimentary experience with how God moves in mysterious and unfathomable ways, we all may just be in for a shocker, Yahshua is here afterall only yet unrevealed!!!

Yahshua will not emerge from the skies as many have been programmed to believe, Yahshua will be revealed from amongst us!

I take this opportunity to forgive all the mockery that has come as a result of ignorance.

I also state that I see through the deliberate shenanigans of men of evil, whose just recompenses though has tarried, is a sure thing.

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:
What I expound on NL is knowledge that is growing and progressive and perpetually revelatory, there will be perhaps a few missteps, not inconsistent with the nature of new knowledge, but the bigger picture will continue to hold true.

I know that The Most High God does not do things randomly, the order and precision in the universe He laid out attests to this conclusion, so if Christ has to come, He has to follow a pattern, and the pattern is revealed by the themes of His second coming namely: Marriage; Trumpeting; No one knows the day or hour; like a thief in the night; all these figurative use of language point to a particular occasion called the Roshhashanah.

Apparently, this prophecy has not played out as generally expected, but having had some rudimentary experience with how God moves in mysterious and unfathomable ways, we all may just be in for a shocker, Yahshua is here afterall only yet unrevealed!!!

Yahshua will not emerge from the skies as many have been programmed to believe, Yahshua will be revealed from amongst us!

I take this opportunity to forgive all the mockery that has come as a result of ignorance.

I also state that I see through the deliberate shenanigans of men of evil, whose just recompenses though has tarried, is a sure thing.

You need deliverance from tri-headed demon of stupidity,low IQ,and shamelessness.

Why couldn't you wait until you brain had evolved enough to cook some slightly creatively ret@rded excuse?

Is Christianity a matter of silly Negroes secon-guessing God and blaming others for calling their idiocy out?

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

You need deliverance from tri-headed demon of stupidity,low IQ,and shamelessness.

Why couldn't you wait until you brain had evolved enough to cook some slightly creatively ret@rded excuse?

Is Christianity a matter of silly Negroes secon-guessing God and blaming others for calling their idiocy out?

Christianity is the mishmash of nonsense, concocted by your misanthropic fathers when they were released from the bottomless pit, to deceive the whole world for a short time. Your time has ended you soon to be destroyed pinky fleshed disease ridden scum of the earth.

Christ is here and you and your fathers are in trouble, you accept compulsory slavery or be utterly wasted.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:
1. M0ron, you have not expounded nothing but expose your folly.
2. These are not 'few missteps'; you have NEVER gotten anything right
3. The 'bigger picture' is you can't add an iota of IQ to your existing stock

Who would entrust blind pea-brained sissies to hallucinate incoherently about stuff they half understand?

Apparently, this prophecy has not played out as generally expected,
God does not gamble you fool. Stop dragging His holy name to your sewer level

but having had some rudimentary experience with how God moves in mysterious and unfathomable ways,
So now the Neanderthal appeals to 'mystery'? It is God's fault that the nicompoop couldn't figure it out?

we all may just be in for a shocker, Yahshua is here afterall only yet unrevealed!!!

You are desperately trying to throw a bone here to distract from your #EpicFail. Forget for now whether Christ will return as a reptile, a plant or a chemical....fact remains, you are not qualified to defacate all over with your foolishness. Shame on you

May the Lord Jesus forgive you for your foolishness and blasphemy

Men of evil are those who blaspheme,take weed, and mix their hallucinations with the Holy scripture

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

Christianity is the mishmash of nonsense, concocted by your misanthropic fathers when they were released from the bottomless pit, to deceive the whole world for a short time. Your time has ended you soon to be destroyed pinky fleshed disease ridden scum of the earth.

Christ is here and you and your fathers are in trouble, you accept compulsory slavery or be utterly wasted.

Kid,
You failed miserably.
Negro doing what he does best; FAILING grin grin grin
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

1. M0ron, you have not expounded nothing but expose your folly.
2. These are not 'few missteps'; you have NEVER gotten anything right
3. The 'bigger picture' is you can't add an iota of IQ to your existing stock

Who would entrust blind pea-brained sissies to hallucinate incoherently about stuff they half understand?

God does not gamble you fool. Stop dragging His holy name to your sewer level

So now the Neanderthal appeals to 'mystery'? It is God's fault that the nicompoop couldn't figure it out?

You are desperately trying to throw a bone here to distract from your #EpicFail. Forget for now whether Christ will return as a reptile, a plant or a chemical....fact remains, you are not qualified to defacate all over with your foolishness. Shame on you

May the Lord Jesus forgive you for your foolishness and blasphemy

Men of evil are those who blaspheme,take weed, and mix their hallucinations with the Holy scripture

You and your verminous fathers are in trouble, when Christ is revealed you will either accept slavery or be utterly wasted.

Isaiah 14:2
And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

Dirty mongrels that you and your forebears are, you will be put in your place. I hope you see that the verses I put up there firmly establishes you as anti-Christ because it is not to your advantage that Christ returns anytime soon, but, he is here, and you are in trouble.

And get this into your addled, febrile, disease riddled putpourri of nonsense that you call brains, that your own progenitors were the neanderthals that roamed the mountains of the caucasus regions, on all fours and subsisting on shi.t.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

You and your verminous fathers are in trouble, when Christ is revealed you will either accept slavery or be utterly wasted.

Isaiah 14:2
And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Isaiah 60:12
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

Dirty mongrels that you and your forebears are, you will be put in your place. I hope you see that the verses I put up there firmly establishes you as anti-Christ because it is not to your advantage that Christ returns anytime soon, but, he is here, and you are in trouble.

And get this into your addled, febrile, disease riddled putpourri of nonsense that you called brains, that your own progenitors were the neanderthals that roamed the mountains of the caucus regions, on all fours and subsisting on shi.t.

Mental ret@rdation is terminal. You shoul ha been colonized for another 70years to accelerate your evolution.

So Christ showed up in your bathtub on 13th? grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

Kid,
You failed miserably.
Negro doing what he does best; FAILING grin grin grin

Jeremiah 2:14-17
Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?
15 The young lions roared upon him, and yelled, and they made his land waste: his cities are burned without inhabitant.
16 Also the children of Noph and Tahapanes have broken the crown of thy head.
17 Hast thou not procured this unto thyself, in that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, when he led thee by the way?

When He is revealed, you will accept slavery, or you will be utterly wasted. wink
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

Jeremiah 2:14-17
Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?
15 The young lions roared upon him, and yelled, and they made his land waste: his cities are burned without inhabitant.
16 Also the children of Noph and Tahapanes have broken the crown of thy head.
17 Hast thou not procured this unto thyself, in that thou hast forsaken the LORD thy God, when he led thee by the way?

When He is revealed, you will accept slavery, or you will be utterly wasted. wink
Septemb 14th,
Not only did the bipolar m0ron believe it, she broadcasts it looking for similarly brain-damaged fools to join her. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

Mental ret@rdation is terminal. You shoul ha been colonized for another 70years to accelerate your evolution.

So Christ showed up in your bathtub on 13th? grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

The empire of the misanthropic neanderthals has ended, and it ended on the 12th of September 2015. Pinky fleshed neanderthals represented by vooks have nothing to look forward to than an eternity of slavery.

You are finished. You destiny is to kiss black ass forever! wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

Septemb 14th,
Not only did the bipolar m0ron believe it, she broadcasts it looking for similarly brain-damaged fools to join her. cheesy cheesy grin

Slavery or utter wastage is your eternal destiny, verminous dog.

Your time is finished, you are finished!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

The empire of the misanthropic neanderthals has ended, and it ended on the 12th of September 2015. Pinky fleshed neanderthals represented by vooks have nothing to look forward to than an eternity of slavery.

You are finished. You destiny is to kiss black ass forever! wink
MrPresident1 is Jesus Christ grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She becam Christ on 13th September cheesy
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

You do realize no amount of dithering can reverse the fact that you ar cursed with idiocy that you ne hesitated to air for the the sundry?
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

I'd rather a dead dog any to a brain dead low IQ Negro cheesy
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

MrPresident1 is Jesus Christ grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

She becam Christ on 13th September cheesy

Hehehehe. I pity you and all that you represent. The future is bleak for you and your kind; an eternity of slavery. You are finished, dweller of rock clefts! wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

Hehehehe. I pity you and all that you represent. The future is bleak for you and your kind; an eternity of slavery. You are finished, dweller of rock clefts! wink cheesy
Seun must cease and desist from admitting under-evolved primates onto this noble forum angry

Where is Jesus?

Wait
She is here hiding behind MrPresident1 moniker grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

I'd rather a dead dog any to a brain dead low IQ Negro cheesy

You will be of better use as a living dog, no value for a dead dog.
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2015
MrPresident1:

You will be of better use as a living dog, no value for a dead dog.

Pea-brains especially from a Negro, illiteracy and Weed concoction manufactures september idiocies.

You are one reason I sometimes support abortion/pro-choice cheesy
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

Pea-brains especially from a Negro, illiteracy and Weed concoction manufactures september idiocies.

You are one reason I sometimes support abortion/pro-choice cheesy

A eternal and unending future of slavery is what awaits you. An intelligent being would seek to lessen plight by looking for favour from his soon to become masters.

Pinky fleshed, disease riddled, watery brained vooks and his race of verminous mongrels are completely finished.

The civilisation of droopy armed, mouth breathing, saliva drooling, subsisting on shi.t misanthropic neanderthals is finished. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by LordReed(m): 5:46am On Sep 24, 2015
MrPresident1:

You are just a foolish charlatan. Christ has already revealed that your kind will come.

MATTHEW 24
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revealed from among us indeed. When men decide to substitute the Word of the Lord with their idiocy just know the earth under them is about to swallow them up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by vooks: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2015
MrPresident1:

A eternal and unending future of slavery is what awaits you. An intelligent being would seek to lessen plight by looking for favour from his soon to become masters.

Pinky fleshed, disease riddled, watery brained vooks and his race of verminous mongrels are completely finished.

The civilisation of droopy armed, mouth breathing, saliva drooling, subsisting on shi.t misanthropic neanderthals is finished. cheesy grin
What happened on 13th September

You have many orifices, use them for the right reason
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2015
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Mrpresident, sorry for d earlier insult. It was out of ignorance. I don't take ur predictions literally anymore. I apply intuition. Pls keep updating us. If dey dnt understand you, I do understand you. D era of d white mofos is over.
Quote me anywhere.

Note: eternal silence to those who quote me to spew trash
Re: 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) by MrPresident1: 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2015
LordReed:

You are just a foolish charlatan. Christ has already revealed that your kind will come.

MATTHEW 24
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Revealed from among us indeed. When men decide to substitute the Word of the Lord with their idiocy just know the earth under them is about to swallow them up.

1Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

When He comes your eyes will open, until then, ignorance is bliss wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians / ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.