Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet (88490 Views)

Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / Nigeria’s Ighalo Wins EPL Player Of The Month Award / Odion Ighalo Wins October’s English Premier League African Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2015
shocked
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Orikinla(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2015
twoondei:
There is nothing God can not do.
God is not a gambler and does not breed gamblers.

5 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by neweraomo: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by peterezinw(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2015
diplomat51:
........ It's a lie with the estimated amount. So, you are telling us that his odds was 73681.9 on 500 naira stake and 73681.9 odds for 300 stake respectively. It's not only fallacious in nature but also a way of misleading innocent Nigerians to patronize their company. I am telling you from experience that the 360bet is just promoting her betting site, and coming from this perspective of public deceit is very sardonic. Gracia!!!

[size=16pt]Its not 360bet...thanks for the info[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol
Stale! Your are not even creative, read the nonsense you just wrote again! Mbeke!

9 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by kingmekus(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol
you lack basic sense..moreover you ain't funny miss..get a life and stop the hate

7 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Just a campaign to fool many. How did they manage to pay him when people who won less than 100k beg them daily to get their money....

Run from 1960bet. Run!

4 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by bqlekan(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2015
When a professor engages in betting, what message is he passing to the students? Mtceeew..

7 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Kirinwa: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Seun what's the moral lessons from posting this to front page.
Our youths are being rendered useless thanks to betting.

6 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2015
kingmekus:
you lack basic sense..moreover you ain't funny miss..get a life and stop the hate
She needs Jah... undecided
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Kizment(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Pls sir I need u to predict match for me. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nickky28(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Jesus shocked shocked shocked see money oooo grin grin grin
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by rusher14: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2015
sweettease:

I'm not igbo but this is uncalled for and really isn't funny. undecided
Honestly speaking it is uncalled for but funny grin

4 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Adiwana: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
you are really a stvpid hoe..who brought tribalism into this matter..do u think 1960 is a nigerian business?wats the the fuss of being an igbo man..tribalistic b!tch

5 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2015
FP for 2days in a row, I'm on a roll grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 30, 2015
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size] SCAM.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by siegfried99(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Owotabua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by chichriso: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2015
congratulations to the Prof.

TO GET MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Standing5(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
wow.. you gamblers shouldn't be deceived at all. This man is a professor of mathematics or statistics or one science related field if you investigate. Good luck to him.

Btw where are all those guys scammers who promise huge returns in NL.
Even when it was stated he is a well grounded computer engineer you still went ahead and expose you immaturity in a bid to FTC

6 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by odave: 9:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Why are you guyz doubting this thing nah? Instead of you to pray for your own lucky day wch might not be betting or gambling you are here saying its a lie. I even saw both tickets here on NL. God please when its my turn to get lucky don't let anything stop me from playing such a game like these.

I can boldly say I'v won over 200k in this bet of a thing and I'v not spent up to 20k. I'm not encouraging anyone to start betting coz it doesn't work for everybody, but for me so far so good I have no regret. smiley

I'd rather gamble and win 50 million naira that steal 50 million naira from public fund through my pen

Here are the tickets

10 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2015
m own go soon come am working toward it.....i don de forcas alread.. na me go break record...na 100million i go chop with 100.naira..

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by 1Dray(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2015
Comment has been retrieved by user.

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by meeky007(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2015
REALLY??. But he 4 show us d copy make we knw d odd or how long d game is.

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Forzap: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2015
SCAM!!!1960 wey don wreck undecided
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by happney65: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2015
diplomat51:
........ It's a lie with the estimated amount. So, you are telling us that his odds was 73681.9 on 500 naira stake and 73681.9 odds for 300 stake respectively. It's not only fallacious in nature but also a way of misleading innocent Nigerians to patronize their company. I am telling you from experience that the 360bet is just promoting her betting site, and coming from this perspective of public deceit is very sardonic. Gracia!!!

And you think a whole professor would join them in tarnishing hes career with lies?If it had being one random Guy i would not have believed it.But this Professor Guy is a Public Person with Students,etc so i do not think he can do such

4 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by FrankValency(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
miss,I've seen all ur comments on Nairaland,they are all tribalistic even when its a joke,sports or even accident news,y are u so hatred filled?someone will see u and think you are worth something but u worth nothing. Oh, I believe one igbo guy must have fuccked you and dumbed you because of you being a dummy,madam move on pls,he left u for a smart girl not even smarter girl because u aint smart atal,and stop hating the Igbos because it would kill u soon.Go get a life pls!!!!!!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by ExInferis(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

He's a professor of Computer Engineering, obviously he has a strong knowledge of Statistics as well. That's what helped him make the correct permutations I think

You cant influence probability where you have no influence on the population.

If his being a computer scientist were of any help, there would've been countless software to assist every better.

For all intents and purposes, bets and lotteries are random pure luck

5 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by nwannaeto: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
you are a f...oo...lll

3 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin
peterezinw:

[size=16pt]Its not 360bet...thanks for the info[/size]
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:

Be like say your ex was an Ibo boy,wida you hating on the tribe na? Its not a good look on you,even worse you are a girl.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by erasokafor(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Don't be too sure.it was in the past that they say ibos like money. My dear u hate am? These days many tribes even like am pass. So dnt say an ibo won't pay. Once its a bet n u win u must be paid.its ur right irrespective of who the manager is.so don't over generalize dearie.d world has passed that stage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.