Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet (88493 Views)

Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / Nigeria’s Ighalo Wins EPL Player Of The Month Award / Odion Ighalo Wins October’s English Premier League African Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by fromnigeria(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2015
Smartlife:

It's possible.. Go to any betting site accumulate like 9draws and see the odd. Then type a little amount of 500# and see the magic
He doesn't need to log on. His calculator can do it. Calc 3.5^9
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by fromnigeria(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Davryme:

It wil cost u nothing if u experiment it online.....nd one oda thing abt bettin is if u play a game atleast a week b4 d games start....u go fear d bonus u wil get nd d total winnings compared to wen u played it d dys of d game. Most full time draws r always @least 3.00 odds......dt of arsenal nd man u who drew der matches wil hv odds of 3.40......am sure he might hv played sum as 0/0 wc means first half nd full time draws.....wc hv odds of 5 to 6....
Broda whr i dey play games u go see men gv u jst four games dt wit bring thousand odds.....
Bwoss i care those your games wey go bring better odds o. #Share

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Remixbaiano(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2015
Really nice.....After trying for long I know wat it means to taste success.....
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by fromnigeria(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
emeka123123:

Reversed into your bet account, kindly re-process and you will be paid in the morning. Please make sure you have a functional bank account.

The Phoenix has risen.
The King Of the Jungle Is Back. For real.

I pray and strongly believe that what befell 1960bet will never know 1960bet again. #NeverAgain!!

People,
I HAVE BEEN PAID.
I repeat, I HAVE BEEN PAID.
1960bet finally has paid my money. #28500 after about four months. Thanks to God.
So relieved and Happy.

Thanks Bro Emeka for your support.
Thanks everyone.

I still Love 1960bet Though.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
This can NEVER be possible. Its either he had an odd of over thousands or 1960Bet just want some new customers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Adewest44(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
wow! what a huge amount of money, i will surely wins mine one day under God's grace
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by emeka123123: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
It can only get 'BEST' . . . cheesy

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by moscyt(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
emeka123123:
It can only get 'BEST' . . . cheesy
Bro I am a former agent with your peeps, but when your people changed account, I lost 10k inside, but now that you have reverted back to the previous terminal, how do I get the money and retrieve it? Thanks
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by emeka123123: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2015
Kindly send a mail to marketing@1960bet.com, your money is not lost Sir wink
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by tefund(m): 5:57am On Sep 11, 2015
emeka123123:

pray tell, where are the thousands of online customers complaining now? shocked I insist no one is being owed a dime and to excite you more, all withdrawals on our online platform are done from between 1 hour to a max of 3 hours now, please lets stop talking about past challenges defeated and vanquished into the abyss, have you not heard that the phoenix has risen from its ashes? grin
you mean it
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by tefund(m): 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
emeka123123:

pray tell, where are the thousands of online customers complaining now? shocked I insist no one is being owed a dime and to excite you more, all withdrawals on our online platform are done from between 1 hour to a max of 3 hours now, please lets stop talking about past challenges defeated and vanquished into the abyss, have you not heard that the phoenix has risen from its ashes? grin
it died and is going back to the dust
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by tefund(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
fromnigeria:

The Phoenix has risen.
The King Of the Jungle Is Back. For real.

I pray and strongly believe that what befell 1960bet will never know 1960bet again. #NeverAgain!!

People,
I HAVE BEEN PAID.
I repeat, I HAVE BEEN PAID.
1960bet finally has paid my money. #28500 after about four months. Thanks to God.
So relieved and Happy.

Thanks Bro Emeka for your support.
Thanks everyone.

I still Love 1960bet Though.
show us the proof
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
picknstake:
SUNDAY MATCH PREDICTIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT [url]picknstake.com[/url] HURRY AND PICK YOUR CHOICE BEFORE MATCHES START
ur d best man
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by xtoch(m): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
OMG 1960bet can you company get breach for Mozambique,we that we no see chop oooo.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by festusperry(m): 6:03am On Nov 14, 2015

He's a professor of Computer Engineering, obviously he has a strong knowledge of Statistics as well. That's what helped him make the correct permutations I think
there is no computer engineering in AAU(ambrose alli university) so its not true....
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by hkidola00(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
exxell:
Story..... People stop playing bets! The world is fast evolving. Go and check those that were playing pool back then in the 70s, 80s nd 90s! They are wearing eyeglasses going around in the village doing nothing. While their mates who never believed in quick money were busy hustling. It is this same pool that they now mordenised and took it online!

Punters and Bookies are aware that it takes only one game to spoil your ticket. Not to talk of the very fact that these bookies fix big matches which they know that people will rush to play! The chances of that man winning that ticket is that he raised an odd above 73,000.... Wow... See lies. If you know how odd 2 casts on tickets sef... Not to talk of odd 73,000! Lies from hell. This is just Cheap publicity stunt.

What this bookies do is that once they notice that people are loosing interest in betting due to too much loss, they quickly rush to pay one mechanic to pretend that he won something like 6 000, 000 (Six million)! They will now pay the mechanic something like 300,000 (Three hundred thousand) and warn him to be forever silent. Magas and Mugus in Nigeria will now quickly rush to continue betting!

If you think am lying, why is it that in every betting centre, you only hear about a mega win once in a while? What happened to the other money people lost?

I was in a betting centre in PHC one day and the man sold tickets worth more than one million in a day! The man is my friend... One week later, I went back and he told me that only one person won 18,000 naira! My question ia now; WHAT HAPPENED TO OVER 978,000 naira? In one person's pocket right?

STOP SEEKING QUICK MONEY... WORK HARD AND BALL! BETTING DEPLETED YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME AND MAY SEND YOU PACKING TO THE VILLAGE... I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOST MILLIONS IN BETTING. YOU MAY THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTING WITH ONLY 200 naira but if you calculate the 200 naira you lost in a year, it will be more than 100,000! Couldnt you have invested it in something worthwhile?

AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHY THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND DOESNT ACCEPT ADVERTS FROM BOOKIES! BECAUSE SEUN IS AWARE THAT IT IS VERY RISKY AND CAN KILL!
never knew IBO's get sense o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by donhils: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
exxell:
Story..... People stop playing bets! The world is fast evolving. Go and check those that were playing pool back then in the 70s, 80s nd 90s! They are wearing eyeglasses going around in the village doing nothing. While their mates who never believed in quick money were busy hustling. It is this same pool that they now mordenised and took it online!

Punters and Bookies are aware that it takes only one game to spoil your ticket. Not to talk of the very fact that these bookies fix big matches which they know that people will rush to play! The chances of that man winning that ticket is that he raised an odd above 73,000.... Wow... See lies. If you know how odd 2 casts on tickets sef... Not to talk of odd 73,000! Lies from hell. This is just Cheap publicity stunt.

What this bookies do is that once they notice that people are loosing interest in betting due to too much loss, they quickly rush to pay one mechanic to pretend that he won something like 6 000, 000 (Six million)! They will now pay the mechanic something like 300,000 (Three hundred thousand) and warn him to be forever silent. Magas and Mugus in Nigeria will now quickly rush to continue betting!

If you think am lying, why is it that in every betting centre, you only hear about a mega win once in a while? What happened to the other money people lost?

I was in a betting centre in PHC one day and the man sold tickets worth more than one million in a day! The man is my friend... One week later, I went back and he told me that only one person won 18,000 naira! My question ia now; WHAT HAPPENED TO OVER 978,000 naira? In one person's pocket right?

STOP SEEKING QUICK MONEY... WORK HARD AND BALL! BETTING DEPLETED YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME AND MAY SEND YOU PACKING TO THE VILLAGE... I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOST MILLIONS IN BETTING. YOU MAY THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTING WITH ONLY 200 naira but if you calculate the 200 naira you lost in a year, it will be more than 100,000! Couldnt you have invested it in something worthwhile?

AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHY THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND DOESNT ACCEPT ADVERTS FROM BOOKIES! BECAUSE SEUN IS AWARE THAT IT IS VERY RISKY AND CAN KILL!
If only one person wins 18k in a week, that means those people don't know how to bet. The centre where I know, people win between 9k to 65k week in week out. Not one person, not 2, not even 5.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by SportsGenius: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
[b][/b]Sports Genius

We are a sports betting tips company providing sports betting tips via sms directly to your phones. We are about to enter the Nigerian market and would love for interested sports bettors to please fill out our survey below.

http:///forms/Q49qtygTGk

For taking out time to fill out the survey, we will be giving out airtime vouchers randomly to those who respond to the survey. So please bring out 1 or 2 minutes of your time to fill out the survey.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by chiTT(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2016
hahaha
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Afriface: 1:39pm On May 10, 2016
Sure Banker! Recover your lost or more than 50% of all the money you have
lost to BabaIjebu Premier Lotto, Nairabet, 1960Bet, Bet365 and lots more...

Visit
http:///1THwTww
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by goldedprince: 11:10am On Sep 10, 2016
Wtf, why pubicize him. I have seen people winning 100 times that amount and no fcking publicity
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by emeka123123: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2016
goldedprince:
Wtf, why pubicize him. I have seen people winning 100 times that amount and no fcking publicity

are you serious 100 times of what exactly?
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by goldedprince: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
emeka123123:

are you serious 100 times of what exactly?
58million
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by azpekuliar: 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
goldedprince:

58million

Must be outside the country.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by donhils: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
goldedprince:

58million
Mr Linus
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by goldedprince: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
donhils:

Mr Linus
58mil is chicken change where my money making team are
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by donhils: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
goldedprince:

58mil is chicken change where my money making team are
Ok I need to make the chicken change also. Tell me how.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by user32(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.