Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet (88494 Views)

Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / Nigeria’s Ighalo Wins EPL Player Of The Month Award / Odion Ighalo Wins October’s English Premier League African Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Toks2008(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Abesodiq:

dude, this may be real. bets with high odds also generate high bonus. the bonus may even constitute more than 50percent of the entire sum. I've seen bet slips of over N40million that were dented by just one or two matches. wise up bro and stop being a pessimist!

We demand to seee the coupon he used in betting.

Oya make people wey know about this come out to tell us the possibility of winning this with 500 and 300naira
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Ijaya123: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2015
I hope this publicity won't end up in getting one of his family member or relative kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by phemsie(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2015
It's actually true o. Find attached one of the slips th prof played and won.

It's phemsie all the way

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by cupidhero(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2015
Which kind lie be this?
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2015
chuna1985:

using 800 naira to win 58 million, I don't believe dis shiit
It's real my elder brother won 12million with just 200.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by mkoabiola: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Ds is 1 of d cheapest oublicity stunt 1960 wants to adopt in order to gain public confidence,
Even 10 odds is very difficult to gt
I won't fall for ds
Ds betting is d most difficult

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Okudiover(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin Well now is the time for distant family members to close the gap, even his church pastor will set a secial church committee to do follow up and organize a special thanks giving (excluding the N5 million 10 percent tithe). Did I also forget to mention th KD boys (Kidnappers).

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by chykmoni(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2015
this was his ticket. for the doubting thomas.

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by mkoabiola: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2015
londongal03:
Hmmmm
Where ? When
Ds betting is not eazy as u think
12million kini?

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by homirefacuny(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

He's a professor of Computer Engineering, obviously he has a strong knowledge of Statistics as well. That's what helped him make the correct permutations I think

Don't be deceived dude.... Stat and mathematics don't predict football..... He said.... 'I believe luck would one shine on me'. Football is crazy and it's played by 11 men against 11 men.

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by homirefacuny(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
mkoabiola:
Ds is 1 of d cheapest oublicity stunt 1960 wants to adopt in order to gain public confidence,
Even 10 odds is very difficult to gt
I won't fall for ds
Ds betting is d most difficult

Omo Iya... It's very real.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Mbilla(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol
I Just look at ur profile picture and see ur bleach ugly face. Typical ugly dirty arrogant Yoruba b.i.t.c.h.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Holuwadammie(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Prof av tried mathematical approach such as permutation, combination, extrapolation, interpolation etc. to win huge sum of money. smileysmileywink
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
mkoabiola:
Hmmmm Where ? When Ds betting is not eazy as u think 12million kini?
For real he said is betnaija or what
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by harry509: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
A Professor of Computer Engineering at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Godwin Ighalo, has won the sum of N58,945,553, after placing bets with N800 in 1960Bet.

It is the biggest sum ever won in the history of sports betting in Nigeria. The sexagenarian accomplished the feat after placing bets on two different bet slips of N500 and N300.

On the N500 ticket, Prof Ighalo won N36,840,971.25 while the N300 slip won him N22,104,582.75. Ighalo, who was accompanied by two of his relatives, on Wednesday, received his cheque at the head office of the country’s top sports betting company in Lagos.

On how he was able to achieve the feat, Ighalo said,
“Since my childhood days, I used to have strong
interests in probability, relationships and special
intelligence. All these with adequate sports betting research I conducted over the years, helped in making it possible.”

He hailed 1960BET for their honesty and commitment to their customers, adding he was sure he would be paid his money in full by the sports betting company, despite doubts in some quarters that they won’t be able to pay.

He said, “I was sure the company would pay if I win. I have tried in the past without winning and always believe that one day luck will shine on me.
“There were a lot of people out there who expressed doubts on whether they will be able to pay the money, but 1960Bet has demonstrated that they are a reliable sports betting company with this prompt payment. Immediately I arrived at their office, they called me in and the money was paid into my account.”

The Managing Director of 1960BET, Mr Dotun
Ajegbile, said the company, with the prompt payment of the money, has enhanced its position as the most consistent sports betting firm in Nigeria.

“Now it is clear that 1960BET is the most consistent, having paid more winnings in the history of sports betting in Nigeria; we have been paying since 2010.
We have made it top priority in the new season to honour all transactions online and retail while
guaranteeing the best odds at all times and undiluted gaming excitement in all our shops.”

www.punchng.com/sports/university-don-wins-n58-9m-in-sports-bet/

na wa oooh. Am suprise. Well try ur luck it meant happen.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol
why this hatred on Igbo people.. Why calling them 419 here... It's so uncalled for truly .... Why not tell people to go and read any newspaper headline if in a day you will not hear something horrible about Igbo ....Eg...drug trafficking Rape Robbery Piracy pipeline vandalization illegal things.... Please stop the hate ..... Igbo people are good people
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by smudge2079(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
I won't be tempted to become a gambler. No!!!
ur loss!

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2015
londongal03:
............... A. K. I. K. A !!!
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Toks2008(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
life is all about gamble

I honestly understand that in a country where unemployment and poverty is the order of the day,no one will blame guys from investing in gambling as long as the do something worthwhile with the money they win.

My signature is also about a passive fund raising program that allows you generate substantial sum to start something worth while.

But its not gambling or lottery of anykind neither is it a ponzi or pyramid where you are asked to drop a certain sum then do nothing and come back as a specified time to get double or tripple your deposit.

If every Nigerian youth embraces this program on my signature,within a year im certain that they would have generated enough to start any profitable business of their choice.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by 247notire(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2015
diplomat51:
........ It's a lie with the estimated amount. So, you are telling us that his odds was 73681.9 on 500 naira stake and 73681.9 odds for 300 stake respectively. It's not only fallacious in nature but also a way of misleading innocent Nigerians to patronize their company. I am telling you from experience that the 360bet is just promoting her betting site, and coming from this perspective of public deceit is very sardonic. Gracia!!!
You know nothing about football betting!

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2015
are u working or doing business,
Toks2008:

I honestly understand that in a country where unemployment and poverty is the order of the day,no one will blame guys from investing in gambling as long as the do something worthwhile with the money they win.

My signature is also about a passive fund raising program that allows you henerate substantial sum to start something worth while.

But its not gambling or lottery of anykind neither is it a ponzi or pyramid where you are asked to drop a certain sum then do nothing and come back as a specified time to get double or tripple your deposit.

If every Nigerian youth embraces this program on my signature,within a year im certain that they would have generated enough to start any profitable business of their choice.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2015
exxell:
Story..... People stop playing bets! The world is fast evolving. Go and check those that were playing pool in their back then in the 70s, 80s nd 90s! They are wearing eyeglasses going around in the village doing nothing. While their mates who never believed in quick money were busy hustling. It is this same pool that they now mordenised and took it online!

Punters and Bookies are aware that it takes only one game to spoil your ticket. Not to talk of the very fact that these bookies fix big matches which they know that people will rush to play! The chances of that man winning that ticket is that he raised an odd above 73,000.... Wow... See lies. If you know how odd 2 casts on tickets sef... Not to talk of odd 73,000! Lies from hell. This is just Cheap publicity stunt.

What this Niggas do is that once they notice that people are loosing interest in betting due to too much loss, they quickly rush to pay one mechanic to pretend that he won something like 6,000, 000! They will now pay the mechanic something like 300,000 and warn him to be forever silent. Magas and Mugus in Nigeria will now quickly rush to continue betting!

If you think am lying, why is it that in every betting centre, you only hear about a mega win once in a while? What happened to the other money people lost?

I was in a betting centre in PHC one day and the man sold tickets worth more than one million in a day! The man is my friend... One week later, I went back and he told me that only one person won 18,000 naira! My question ia now; WHAT HAPPENED TO OVER 978,000 naira? In one person's pocket right?

STOP SEEKING QUICK MONEY... WORK HARD AND BALL! BETTING DEPLETED YOUR SOURCE OF INCOME AND MAY SEND YOU PACKING TO THE VILLAGE... I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOST MILLIONS IN BETTING. YOU MAY THINK THAT YOU ARE BETTING WITH ONLY 200 naira but if you calculate the 200 naira you lost in a year, it will be more than 100,000! Couldnt you have invested it in something worthwhile?

AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHY THE OWNER OF NAIRALAND DOESNT ACCEPT ADVERTS FROM BOOKIES! BECAUSE SEUN IS AWARE THAT IT IS VERY RISKY AND CAN KILL!

listen and learn from this guy.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2015
diplomat51:
........ It's a lie with the estimated amount. So, you are telling us that his odds was 73681.9 on 500 naira stake and 73681.9 odds for 300 stake respectively. It's not only fallacious in nature but also a way of misleading innocent Nigerians to patronize their company. I am telling you from experience that the 360bet is just promoting her betting site, and coming from this perspective of public deceit is very sardonic. Gracia!!!

Before you do your ITK here, did u even bother to ask for the kind of market he bet on? Whether correct score, ht/ft?

Remember the odds is not addition, it is multiplication..

When it comes to betting, nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by cutebola: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Surebet gives out a brand new car.

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by homirefacuny(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2015
ZUBY77:

What permutations?

Sports betting is a huge game of luck, trust me.

Who would put his money that Chelsea would lose at home against Crystal Palace and hope call it permutation.
Who also thought Liverpool would lose 3:0 against West ham at home on the same day.

I suspect this is even a scam media stunt by 1960bet.
The best way to be on alert is to suspect everything.

Lols... But I believe it's real. Anything is possible in sport betting once luck decides to be your friend that day.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by shogat(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2015
...and am too learned to believe such cheap publicity stunt by the company
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by godson99(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2015
good for him... this will inspire more people to believe football BET
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by PopeUDENSI: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
A Professor of Computer Engineering at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Godwin Ighalo, has won the sum of N58,945,553, after placing bets with N800 in 1960Bet.

It is the biggest sum ever won in the history of sports betting in Nigeria. The sexagenarian accomplished the feat after placing bets on two different bet slips of N500 and N300.

On the N500 ticket, Prof Ighalo won N36,840,971.25 while the N300 slip won him N22,104,582.75. Ighalo, who was accompanied by two of his relatives, on Wednesday, received his cheque at the head office of the country’s top sports betting company in Lagos.

On how he was able to achieve the feat, Ighalo said,
“Since my childhood days, I used to have strong
interests in probability, relationships and special
intelligence. All these with adequate sports betting research I conducted over the years, helped in making it possible.”

He hailed 1960BET for their honesty and commitment to their customers, adding he was sure he would be paid his money in full by the sports betting company, despite doubts in some quarters that they won’t be able to pay.

He said, “I was sure the company would pay if I win. I have tried in the past without winning and always believe that one day luck will shine on me.
“There were a lot of people out there who expressed doubts on whether they will be able to pay the money, but 1960Bet has demonstrated that they are a reliable sports betting company with this prompt payment. Immediately I arrived at their office, they called me in and the money was paid into my account.”

The Managing Director of 1960BET, Mr Dotun
Ajegbile, said the company, with the prompt payment of the money, has enhanced its position as the most consistent sports betting firm in Nigeria.

“Now it is clear that 1960BET is the most consistent, having paid more winnings in the history of sports betting in Nigeria; we have been paying since 2010.
We have made it top priority in the new season to honour all transactions online and retail while
guaranteeing the best odds at all times and undiluted gaming excitement in all our shops.”

www.punchng.com/sports/university-don-wins-n58-9m-in-sports-bet/

The sum won by the Professor is exactly what makes the difference between the literate and the illiterate. Congrats to him.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by gevebixo: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ [url] www.ecash55.com [/url]
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2015
even kids and mostly teens now patronize sportsbet centre.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2015
The Bible says.... TIME AND CHANCE HAPPENS TO THEM ALL

Orikinla:

God is not a gambler and does not breed gamblers.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Toks2008(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
are u working or doing business,

Lol

Working and doing business is one of a kind but i get your question and the answer is Yes i work and earn my own salary

Im a business consultant. If you have money,we guide you on profitable business to do in 5 major sectors

Power
Energy
Agriculture
Transportation
Communication

Im also into large scale snail farming and distribution

And lastly a budding politician

This are my major lines of career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.