Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet (88492 Views)

Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / Nigeria’s Ighalo Wins EPL Player Of The Month Award / Odion Ighalo Wins October’s English Premier League African Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by adysade: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Na lie,this one na promotional gimmicks.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by buchilino(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2015
if its true then congrats 2 him, but even if he wins 1 billion, i will still not involve in gambling NO SIR

4 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol
u are a foolish harlot

For ur info I'm not an ibo, I'm an Edo man

The bini kingdom that conquer ur Yoruba nation
Ur first kind oduduwa is from bini

Once again god punish u for hating ibo

13 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by moscyt(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2015
This is a publicity stunt from 1960bet.com they are trying to encourage people to invest in there dead company. I know like 4 agents they still owe lots of money from last season, one even threatened to take action against them.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by notoriousbabe: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
wow.. you gamblers shouldn't be deceived at all. This man is a professor of mathematics or statistics or one science related field if you investigate. Good luck to him.

Btw where are all those guys scammers who promise huge returns in NL.
you no dey go church?ok you re having lunch with the devil today grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2015
He is going to lose that money and more back to them if this is true. That's just what it takes to be a gambler!

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by mbizzy(f): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2015
Ambrose ali university students kindly confirm this nd if the lecture look like the man in picture.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by INTROVERT(f): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2015
notoriousbabe:
you no dey go church?ok you re having lunch with the devil today grin

is a double date with you infact grin

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Abesodiq(m): 9:15am On Aug 30, 2015
diplomat51:
........ It's a lie with the estimated amount. So, you are telling us that his odds was 73681.9 on 500 naira stake and 73681.9 odds for 300 stake respectively. It's not only fallacious in nature but also a way of misleading innocent Nigerians to patronize their company. I am telling you from experience that the 360bet is just promoting her betting site, and coming from this perspective of public deceit is very sardonic. Gracia!!!

dude, this may be real. bets with high odds also generate high bonus. the bonus may even constitute more than 50percent of the entire sum. I've seen bet slips of over N40million that were dented by just one or two matches. wise up bro and stop being a pessimist!

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by ZUBY77(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

He's a professor of Computer Engineering, obviously he has a strong knowledge of Statistics as well. That's what helped him make the correct permutations I think

What permutations?

Sports betting is a huge game of luck, trust me.

Who would put his money that Chelsea would lose at home against Crystal Palace and hope call it permutation.
Who also thought Liverpool would lose 3:0 against West ham at home on the same day.

I suspect this is even a scam media stunt by 1960bet.
The best way to be on alert is to suspect everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by missKiffy(f): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol
Hehehehe cheesy you don finish these people

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by donphilopus: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:
wow.. you gamblers shouldn't be deceived at all. This man is a professor of mathematics or statistics or one science related field if you investigate. Good luck to him.

Btw where are all those guys scammers who promise huge returns in NL.

Mathematics/Statistics department in AAU as of now, has only two Professors. Prof. Ashikpelokhai and Prof. Okoro. He's neither a Mathematician nor a Statistician; he's just an Engineer!
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Blood of God! abeg i need to learn how to bet! No time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by dazzlingd(m): 9:17am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:

they are coming for you....

hope u ve ur weapons ready for e-battle

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by erasokafor(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2015
sweettease:

I'm not igbo but this is uncalled for and really isn't funny. undecided
U r on point. Its hard for a mature mind to attack tribes even after reading the NL rules of replying to msgs or putting a post.I hate to attack tribes as well as religion.make a point that is reasonable.maturity is in the mind.tnks for correcting that girl

3 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by notoriousbabe: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2015
INTROVERT:

is a double date with you infact grin
me I dey mosalasi now o
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2015
What is the coronation between someone winning a BET, and you calling Igbos 419? Please we should stop all these tribalism and discrimination. BET or POOL is all about mental calculation, forcasting and probability. I remember when I was a little boy, my Grand dad does forcasting a lot, and he somtimes win in the game of Pool(coupon).

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by bettercreature(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2015
sylvar02:
Haba na rich people dey get more money ni? na wa oo
Na fraud,why proffessor? 98 percent of people who are betting are under the age of 40years
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by mayorprinc(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2015
This is really a Game theory work.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2015
come to m ause leme teach u how to bet...
londongal03:
Blood of God! abeg i need to learn how to bet! No time
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
hat your igbo boyfriend who dump you really dealt with you mentally see as you just de disgrace yourself anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by secretsofpeace(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:

U need to go right back to school u f..king ethnic bigot

3 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by moscyt(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2015
Gejpresident:
u are a foolish harlot

For ur info I'm not an ibo, I'm an Edo man

The bini kingdom that conquer ur Yoruba nation
Ur first kind oduduwa is from bini

Once again god punish u for hating ibo
I am not siding the lady for her show of stupidity, but the part of oduduwa being from edo is false. I think you need to go back to your history book. Not here to fight anyone just make some clarification
and please don't curse your fellow human

3 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by vickydevoka(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2015
Axeurdaddy:

He's a professor of Computer Engineering, obviously he has a strong knowledge of Statistics as well. That's what helped him make the correct permutations I think
I think he made the rite combination of selecting or choosing the rite clubs and not the permutation of arranging it
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2015
you sure say this no be scam?
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2015
interestin
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by skotch(m): 9:25am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:

U must be so proud of ur comment undecided
Remember that those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Be warned! angry

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2015
christinie:
I won't be tempted to become a gambler. No!!!

Please abeg dont dare.

If the professor will be sincere with us,he must have committed quite a lot in the past before mother luck came his way and trust me,in the next couple of months,about a quarter if not more will go back into the game with possibly no luck.

Nevertheless i do understand that its a way of enriching the few lucky ones.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Baroba(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:

You sound as stupid as your name, its obvious someone is missing a brain..

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
A Professor of Computer Engineering at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Godwin Ighalo, has won the sum of N58,945,553, after placing bets with N800 in 1960Bet.

It is the biggest sum ever won in the history of sports betting in Nigeria. The sexagenarian accomplished the feat after placing bets on two different bet slips of N500 and N300.

On the N500 ticket, Prof Ighalo won N36,840,971.25 while the N300 slip won him N22,104,582.75. Ighalo, who was accompanied by two of his relatives, on Wednesday, received his cheque at the head office of the country’s top sports betting company in Lagos.

On how he was able to achieve the feat, Ighalo said,
“Since my childhood days, I used to have strong
interests in probability, relationships and special
intelligence. All these with adequate sports betting research I conducted over the years, helped in making it possible.”

He hailed 1960BET for their honesty and commitment to their customers, adding he was sure he would be paid his money in full by the sports betting company, despite doubts in some quarters that they won’t be able to pay.

He said, “I was sure the company would pay if I win. I have tried in the past without winning and always believe that one day luck will shine on me.
“There were a lot of people out there who expressed doubts on whether they will be able to pay the money, but 1960Bet has demonstrated that they are a reliable sports betting company with this prompt payment. Immediately I arrived at their office, they called me in and the money was paid into my account.”

The Managing Director of 1960BET, Mr Dotun
Ajegbile, said the company, with the prompt payment of the money, has enhanced its position as the most consistent sports betting firm in Nigeria.

“Now it is clear that 1960BET is the most consistent, having paid more winnings in the history of sports betting in Nigeria; we have been paying since 2010.
We have made it top priority in the new season to honour all transactions online and retail while
guaranteeing the best odds at all times and undiluted gaming excitement in all our shops.”

www.punchng.com/sports/university-don-wins-n58-9m-in-sports-bet/

using 800 naira to win 58 million, I don't believe dis shiit
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2015
life is all about gamble
Toks2008:

Please abeg dont dare.

If the professor will be sincere with us,he must have committed quite a lot in the past before mother luck came his way and trust me,in the next couple of months,about a quarter if not more will go back into the game with possibly no luck.

Nevertheless i do understand that its a way of enriching the few lucky ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.