Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet (88489 Views)

Odion Ighalo Wins 2015 Goal Nigeria Player Of The Year Award / Nigeria’s Ighalo Wins EPL Player Of The Month Award / Odion Ighalo Wins October’s English Premier League African Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by ideatoprince18(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol
........ sounding like a fool as usual
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by atakamus: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
tefund:
exactly,thousands of online customers are complaing of not being paid .

I am one of them. My own is 5000 naira. Someone should tell Buhari to probe 1960bet now. I blame Jona for this oooooooooo. They have not paid me because I am not a Professor. Probe this Professor now. I wonder how he used 800 naira to win this huge millions. Haba.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by wiseoneking: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Hear d manager name..mr dotun..God safe u sai na yoruba man...if to sai na igbo man...I die if u go even see 500K...ibos and 419 b like car and petrol
Are you sure you are a lady? You language is quite unrefine and lacks common civility. It sounds agberish.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by emeka123123: 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
atakamus:

I am one of them. My own is 5000 naira. Someone should tell Buhari to probe 1960bet now. I blame Jona for this oooooooooo. They have not paid me because I am not a Professor. Probe this Professor now. I wonder how he used 800 naira to win this huge millions. Haba.

1960bet owes no one bro, you might need to check with your bank, as an add-on, kindly visit our customer care thread to lay your complaint if still you insist it valid Sir
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by emeka123123: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
tefund:
exactly,thousands of online customers are complaing of not being paid .

pray tell, where are the thousands of online customers complaining now? shocked I insist no one is being owed a dime and to excite you more, all withdrawals on our online platform are done from between 1 hour to a max of 3 hours now, please lets stop talking about past challenges defeated and vanquished into the abyss, have you not heard that the phoenix has risen from its ashes? grin

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by justkisses(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
DIRTY UGLY THING..Smh
kestolove95:

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by atakamus: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2015
emeka123123:

1960bet owes no one bro, you might need to check with your bank, as an add-on, kindly visit our customer care thread to lay your complaint if still you insist it valid Sir

1960bet is owing me 5000naira which is my payout request for over 3 months now. Do u know how many times I have called and I was told to send my account number. Don't call me a lair my friend.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Smartlife(m): 1:37am On Aug 31, 2015
Beedude:

U get it right bro.. Sport bet isn't bab ijebu .. Not possible to win 58m with 800nair even if u be Paul Octopus the second.. This is misleading. Pls beware

It's possible.. Go to any betting site accumulate like 9draws and see the odd. Then type a little amount of 500# and see the magic
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by ironben(m): 4:26am On Aug 31, 2015
kestolove95:

SMH...Another myopic nitwit who's probably never ventured beyond her state of birth undecided

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by EmekaBlue(m): 4:32am On Aug 31, 2015
CHOI....Lucky u...re invest just 500k...use d rest well OR.....
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Obiwiz(m): 5:21am On Aug 31, 2015
kestolove95:
Hmmm.... you no even state the obvious, the fact say na yoruba man make am highly probable say this story na arranged story. Them and falsehood na five and six.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Beedude(m): 5:42am On Aug 31, 2015
Smartlife:

It's possible.. Go to any betting site accumulate like 9draws and see the odd. Then type a little amount of 500# and see the magic
U must be dreaming to think 9drws will give u 72500 odds.. And remember a bad bet in a group of accumulated matches renders all useless.. So u mean to tell me someone actually bet on 2500 matches at an average of 2.5odd each and got all matches right ?
Not in a season where westham defeated arsenal nd liverpool, or chelsea with 4 points in 4 matches or madrid playing a goaless draw against a newly promoted team..
Don't be decieved MR
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by highmood(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2015
christinie:
I won't be tempted to become a gambler. No!!!
sure u shouldn't and so should I. But come to think of it. You are a lady. Its the man that takes u in. Some men that have seen difficult may not agree with u in an attempt to win a some amount for themselves.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by christinie(f): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2015
Must everything be about gender?
highmood:
sure u shouldn't and so should I. But come to think of it. You are a lady. Its the man that takes u in. Some men that have seen difficult may not agree with u in an attempt to win a some amount for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by rhames(m): 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Axeurdaddy:
A Professor of Computer Engineering at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Godwin Ighalo, has won the sum of N58,945,553, after placing bets with N800 in 1960Bet.

It is the biggest sum ever won in the history of sports betting in Nigeria. The sexagenarian accomplished the feat after placing bets on two different bet slips of N500 and N300.

On the N500 ticket, Prof Ighalo won N36,840,971.25 while the N300 slip won him N22,104,582.75. Ighalo, who was accompanied by two of his relatives, on Wednesday, received his cheque at the head office of the country’s top sports betting company in Lagos.

On how he was able to achieve the feat, Ighalo said,
“Since my childhood days, I used to have strong
interests in probability, relationships and special
intelligence. All these with adequate sports betting research I conducted over the years, helped in making it possible.”

He hailed 1960BET for their honesty and commitment to their customers, adding he was sure he would be paid his money in full by the sports betting company, despite doubts in some quarters that they won’t be able to pay.

He said, “I was sure the company would pay if I win. I have tried in the past without winning and always believe that one day luck will shine on me.
“There were a lot of people out there who expressed doubts on whether they will be able to pay the money, but 1960Bet has demonstrated that they are a reliable sports betting company with this prompt payment. Immediately I arrived at their office, they called me in and the money was paid into my account.”

The Managing Director of 1960BET, Mr Dotun
Ajegbile, said the company, with the prompt payment of the money, has enhanced its position as the most consistent sports betting firm in Nigeria.

“Now it is clear that 1960BET is the most consistent, having paid more winnings in the history of sports betting in Nigeria; we have been paying since 2010.
We have made it top priority in the new season to honour all transactions online and retail while
guaranteeing the best odds at all times and undiluted gaming excitement in all our shops.”

www.punchng.com/sports/university-don-wins-n58-9m-in-sports-bet/

And one mumu will buy up an entire ticket stub for the sake of winning N1 million naira. These people did not tell us what he took bets on and all that . Good luck and happy retirement Prof.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by charley94: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
mbizzy:
Ambrose ali university students kindly confirm this nd if the lecture look like the man in picture.
I know for sure that there is no dept of computer engineering in ambrose alli university
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by hob(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
they shd ve posted d screenshot of his two tickets

too good to be true

HOB NONI
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by fayusseun: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Professor why are you deceiving my people.how much did 1960bet pay u for this deceitful act.remember their is god ooo.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by siegfried99(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
If you want to register with merrybet, click on the link on my signature
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Davryme(m): 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
fromnigeria:

Thanks Bro!!! Am just sick and tired of the delay.
Btw, their head is in lagos and am in Delta State. Pls what other means can i apply to help the situation.
hv u tried communicating wit them via der email ? Nd wc bettin company ? Is it 1960 or bet9ja..ws it an online game ?
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by fromnigeria(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Davryme:

hv u tried communicating wit them via der email ? Nd wc bettin company ? Is it 1960 or bet9ja..ws it an online game ?
have been mailing and making calls uptil today. Its 1960bet and online.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Davryme(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Beedude:

U must be dreaming to think 9drws will give u 72500 odds.. And remember a bad bet in a group of accumulated matches renders all useless.. So u mean to tell me someone actually bet on 2500 matches at an average of 2.5odd each and got all matches right ?
Not in a season where westham defeated arsenal nd liverpool, or chelsea with 4 points in 4 matches or madrid playing a goaless draw against a newly promoted team..
Don't be decieved MR
It wil cost u nothing if u experiment it online.....nd one oda thing abt bettin is if u play a game atleast a week b4 d games start....u go fear d bonus u wil get nd d total winnings compared to wen u played it d dys of d game. Most full time draws r always @least 3.00 odds......dt of arsenal nd man u who drew der matches wil hv odds of 3.40......am sure he might hv played sum as 0/0 wc means first half nd full time draws.....wc hv odds of 5 to 6....
Broda whr i dey play games u go see men gv u jst four games dt wit bring thousand odds.....
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Davryme(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
fromnigeria:

have been mailing and making calls uptil today. Its 1960bet and online.
is d cash stil available on your account or u hv made d witdrawl bt yt to gt an alert frm ur bank....? Wil try nd see if i cn gt sum1 contact for u to call since u r residin far......nd it seems am seein sum1 hr defendin 1960 chk d nairalander if nah der staff....
I place bet wit bet9ja
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by fromnigeria(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
emeka123123:

pray tell, where are the thousands of online customers complaining now? shocked I insist no one is being owed a dime and to excite you more, all withdrawals on our online platform are done from between 1 hour to a max of 3 hours now, please lets stop talking about past challenges defeated and vanquished into the abyss, have you not heard that the phoenix has risen from its ashes? grin
am still owed #28,500 since April till date.
Confirm it with my Ac. ID: 148881; Username: fromtexas.
Try and search for this email: reachkainebi@gmail.com, see for yourself how much mails i've sent. Talk more of calls.
Or how many times have i pleaded with you to assist.
Mr Emeka123 I am still owed.
Please help me.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by fromnigeria(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Davryme:

is d cash stil available on your account or u hv made d witdrawl bt yt to gt an alert frm ur bank....? Wil try nd see if i cn gt sum1 contact for u to call since u r residin far......nd it seems am seein sum1 hr defendin 1960 chk d nairalander if nah der staff....
I place bet wit bet9ja
thanks
the withdrawal was done about 4months ago. But i have not been paid.
Thanks for your support though.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by emeka123123: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
fromnigeria:

thanks
the withdrawal was done about 4months ago. But i have not been paid.
Thanks for your support though.

Reversed into your bet account, kindly re-process and you will be paid in the morning. Please make sure you have a functional bank account.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by jighalo: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
[b][/b]publicity stunt. THEY SHOULD PAY HIM , ALL THIS PUBLICITY STUNT To MAKE MONEY.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by fromnigeria(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
emeka123123:

Reversed into your bet account, kindly re-process and you will be paid in the morning. Please make sure you have a functional bank account.
Confirmed it!

I have re-processed. Just being hopeful.

Thanks alot.
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by ailehwise(m): 2:19am On Sep 02, 2015
charley94:

I know for sure that there is no dept of computer engineering in ambrose alli university
he was the hod of electrical electronics engineering when i was in 100l then. Perhaps, he did his phd in comp engr
Re: Professor Ighalo Wins N58Million In Sports Bet by Beedude(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2015
Davryme:

It wil cost u nothing if u experiment it online.....nd one oda thing abt bettin is if u play a game atleast a week b4 d games start....u go fear d bonus u wil get nd d total winnings compared to wen u played it d dys of d game. Most full time draws r always @least 3.00 odds......dt of arsenal nd man u who drew der matches wil hv odds of 3.40......am sure he might hv played sum as 0/0 wc means first half nd full time draws.....wc hv odds of 5 to 6....
Broda whr i dey play games u go see men gv u jst four games dt wit bring thousand odds.....
Seems u aren't getting dis . I rest my case

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Central African Republic : World Cup Qualifier 2 - 0 On 10th Oct 2021 / Italy vs England: Euro 2020 Final (3 - 2) On Penalties On 11th July 2021 / Stephen Keshi And His Children At Wife’s Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.