Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland (4319 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3)

Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2009
Did mohammad visit a temple in jerusalem that wasnt there? simple question . . . all we get from these demonic slaves of the devil is waffling.
Re: What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland by Frizy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2009
While it may be true that I post at the Islam for Muslim thread, it is a total lie that that's the only place I post. Check the stats out before complaining @*osisi

Religion 258
Islam for Muslims 206
Politics 111
Romance 67
Games 25
Computers 14
Foreign Affairs 14
Jokes Etc 13
Crime 12

(1) (2) (3)

Is There Any Ignostic Atheist On This Forum? / Outside The [Catholic] Church There Is No Salvation!!!! / Praying When I'm Naked, Is Is Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.