Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony (907 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / King Of Swaziland Got A New Wife Today / (photos): King Of Swaziland Publicly Test Girls Virginity Before Choosing A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by morereb10: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2015
A road accident in Swaziland has killed 38 girls and seriously injured 20 others who were on their way to a traditional ceremony where King Mswati III can choose a new wife, pro-democracy activists reported.
The accident happened on Friday night when their open truck smashed into a car on the road between the tiny kingdom's two main cities, Mbabane and Manzini, en route to the traditional Reed Dance.

"A total of 38 young girls have been pronounced dead, with more than 20 others seriously injured," Swaziland Solidarity Network spokesman Lucky Lukhele said.

The Swaziland Solidarity Network campaigns for democracy in the landlocked kingdom within South Africa.
"The girls were in an open truck which hit a sedan car stopped on the road," Mr Lukhele said. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/road-accident-have-claimed-lives-of-38.html#sthash.PFHZ2pAt.dpuf

Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by morereb10: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2015
so sad to here this mehnnnnn, lalasticlala seun ishilove plz push this to fp
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2015
LUST....

MAN...

DEATH....
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by Cutehector(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2015
Eya....

Nw who will bleep dem?

Twas all for nothing

Dey will go to heaven sha
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by kestolove95(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Virgins running helter skelter for prick...don lead to dia death nw
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by gaburiel(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2015
May they RIP

Perhaps, one of their late former kings is also looking for a new wife. Na to choose one among the new arrivals.
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by sylvar02(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2015
Haaaa! Rip
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Eyyah!!! RIP to the dead. embarassed
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by adonbilivit: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2015
I was going to throw jabs at the dead virgins like the poster above me but I just remembered that the dead should be respected
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by pyyxxaro: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Fresh kpekus don waste cry

R.I.P
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Jesus Christ! I really dislike it when people post stuff using their @ss. Since when is the reed dance ceremony, a wife choosing ceremony? How long has this king been in power & how many reed ceremonies he has been part of & yet he still has 14 wives. The last time he married was in 2012/2013. The reed ceremony happened in the years that followed, which should tell you that the purpose is not about choosing a wife but something else altogether.

But anyway, rest in peace to the girls.
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2015
what a loss!
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by Greyworld: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2015
If only Swaziland was a democratic State.........

#Godblessdpoorgirls'souls
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by fromnigeria(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2015
OP how is this Romantic? Anyways! Provide Pishures of the accident scene.
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2015
So sad...Rip
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by ArodewilliamsT: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Virgins running helter skelter for prick...don lead to dia death nw

how far, mods don remove that thread. make we continue for here. grin
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by delishpot: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Next year new virgins will run to be picked by him too. Comfort to their people.
Re: Road Accident Kills 38 Virgins Going To King Of Swaziland's Wife Chosen Ceremony by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2015
I need a virgin

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of Husbands / Warning Signs Of An Abusive Relationship / Help Me! My Love Life Is In A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.