Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? (32202 Views)

Meet The Newly Appointed Chairman Of A Central Cemetery In Delta State. Photos / Unrest In Nigeria Immigration Service Over Promotion / Nigeria Immigration Service Decorates Newly Promoted Officers-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by awa(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
This has nothing to do with fall in revenues but part of the change we clamoured for. Maybe the FG has seen so many Southern names there and wants to revisit it with veiw to northernize it... Anyway this is just my thinking. No hate.

4 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
gurunlocker:
just wait while we blame GEJ
Wetin concern Bro Jonah?
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by missKiffy(f): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
Those affected, sorry o
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by fartkay(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
noted!!!

they rather absorb or adsorb them now before any sect of any nature recruit them for its deadly act or before they use the million naira worth of tactics n techniques against the fed gov.
make e no b say them use the teeth bite finger wey sharpen am.

I smell fct
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by texazzpete(m): 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
gurunlocker:
just wait while we blame GEJ

And who else are we to blame?

Multiple youths killed in the last sham immigration employment process and the failure of the presidency to do anything concrete emboldened the crooks to persist with the sham employment process.

3 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by fredosky111(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dis baba govt cerious doesn't hav face o .wer is he going we dnt knw .waitin for lie to cum nd blame Gej for d dispersal of doz guyz
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by mouaue: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by fayose4real(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oracle13:
I even heard dey had done weapon trainings and handling tactics,dey spent 3 rough months of hard training and is a serious security threat to d nation,d govt just av to absorb dem.
You ar right my brother, these people av being trained hw to handle, aim target, dismantle & assemble various types of fire arm (gun),
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by conscript1967: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Of course it is just. Any juicy recruiitment in nigeria is supposed to favour mostly Northerners. GEJ didn't honour that supreme unwritten law and tried to do the nonsence federal character crap. That is of course unacceptable to U KNOW WHO .Then Change came and the rest is history.

SAI................BUBU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Godset1: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bros (op) u should have post a copy of d memo or letter or even d reference dailies before we can believe this ur assertion is genuine.
fayose4real:
The newly recruited officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service have being dispersed from their various states command following the directive from the F.G after completing their 3 months induction training. This set of people went through difficulty, hard & rigorous types of training & exercise in the course of that 3 months in the name of working for their beloved country & hoping to have something to rely upon, some even resigned from where they were working before getting this very job with the hope of moving to greener pasture, & now their hope is hanging like a pendulum. What baffles me most is that people now refer to this set of people as 'illegal'. My people, what is your opinion on this, is this just or unjust?
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
To be sincere i wouldn't say is just or unjust, all I know is that I almost poisoned myself when they sent that stewpid regret letter that I was not shortlisted, i spent close to like 53k in processing all my credentials, only for them to send me regret mail,
Honestly that shabby recruitment made me draw away from God cos I actually think God has neglected me, despite fasting and praying intentionally for the first time in my life, I felt like God don't do wonders in government work, though I meet up with all the requirement.......

I just have to run back to God now

I swear you get problem o cheesy
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Oceemo(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Even if the way they were appointed is shady this is very bad bad and bad where and what do d think this peeps should do?

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by shurlermoz(m): 6:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
tempest01:
Someone should teach the APC how to play politics.
This recruitment has been done and settled during the pdp time, let it be.

running after ghosts Will put the party in bad light...moving forward,, they should try to make things right starting from the day they took over

Does it matter to you if the process of recruitment was fraudulent?!
We should just look the other way and pretend nothing illegal happened. What about those who were cheated, what about their own rights to fair treatment too?!

3 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by abimbawealth(f): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
ok...
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by fayose4real(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Obviously the govt is telling them......NO money to pay them.

Welcome to the new reality....brought about by the fall in oil prices.
You are making sense ooooo, these people date of appointment was 22nd of may, they were surpose to be paid their first salary after 3 months (ending of august) & they were sent home arround 21st or so, why is it that is when they are expecting salary that F.G remember that they were illegal

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by powerfulsettingz: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Analyze....... Let hear ur veiw
oreos:

I swear you get problem o cheesy
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by lapaix04: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Just a few statements that best suite the situation: when the righteous are in rule the people rejoice because there is peace because justice,fairness and equity are all present. When David Paradang the former CG was removed u all rejoiced, unknown to you all that this man was working to perpuate the play of justice, equity and fairness in the service. I rejoice with him for he fulfilled God's plans and purposes while in office and he served the interest of those he represented righteously! Quote me anywhere!

On the other hand, when the wicked bear rule, this is what we see, wait the story is about to take a new turn, you aint seen nothing yet! My heart goes out to those affected by this, and pray that the God of justice will fight for you, just trust in him with all your hearts! Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Akinz0126(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jesu!is it not this same employment that sabotage the lives of nigerian youths as a result of stampede?Chai thank God say ah no even ma apply sef but ah pity one of my guy way him dey among those who undergo training ooOo because the time way immigration call am na him army recruitment ma call am but because of the hectic nature of the army training him chose the immigration but now way em don disperse dem him don do two zero ooooo.No army this immigration kuma don disapoint am after em don waste dere resources together with the testimonies way most of their parent go don give for church.Chai na make this my guy hold him head dey cry remain.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by mandax: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
OMG!

Are the immigration recruits not Nigerians? Or their offence is that they were recruited by Jonathan government. Is Jonathan no longer a Nigerian?

OMG, this Buhari government is merciless. Why have the heart to spoil happiness for these young Nigerians?
If the recruitment did not have many from Buhari's north, why can't he order his own recruitment?
Shebi Buhari made youths employment as campaign promise?

Must Buhari reduce himself to become the most vindictive president in Africa in this century?

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Zakamori: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
...but why was there a presidential committee to assist in immigration recruitment in the first place
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by ExInferis(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
To be sincere i wouldn't say is just or unjust, all I know is that I almost poisoned myself when they sent that stewpid regret letter that I was not shortlisted, i spent close to like 53k in processing all my credentials, only for them to send me regret mail,
Honestly that shabby recruitment made me draw away from God cos I actually think God has neglected me, despite fasting and praying intentionally for the first time in my life, I felt like God don't do wonders in government work, though I meet up with all the requirement.......

I just have to run back to God now

there are approximately 7 billion people on earth, each with their own prayers. less than 0.0001% will have all their prayers answered as at when they wish.

religion is all about faith; faith is all about patience.

never falter.

3 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by virginary: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
o ga oo
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by fragrant(f): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
Wat do we expect when a lot of these pipu had god fadas wat was d criteria for selection in d first place pipu below 30 wia screened out, den 2:1 nd even some 1st class wia screened out, even those involved in d 1st deadly recruitment process wia nt even considered. I am not surprised nor moved bt Sowie to does without god fathers who got.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by mandax: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

A document issued by a serving government and labelled 'Restricted' is now being displayed in the public.

This is a sign the government is most distrusted by civil servants and the general public.
This is a disturbing sign of a collapsing government.

3 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
mandax:

A document issued by a serving government and labelled 'Restricted' is now being displayed in the public.

This is a sign the government is most distrusted by civil servants and the general public.
This is a disturbing sign of a collapsing government.

restricted from spirits i guess
thats naija for you
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by fayose4real(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Zakamori:
...but why was there a presidential committee to assist in immigration recruitment in the first place
Because of the 2014 recruitment scam & misdeed by the then minister of interior (Abba Moro), collecting 1000 each from applicants & not organising it well, leading to the death of innocent young Nigerians searching for job
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by babestella: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
This is the reason why immigration boss was sacked. He was accused to leaving for out a lot of northerners in the recruitment.

Well let the guys go look for another job because the new boss will recruit only northerners. If you are from south you'll be told that southern quota is already filled up.

No wahala.
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by mandax: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Drabeey:
[b]
I have been waiting for this kind of thread for a very long time. I even try opening some myself but they didn't see the limelight.
The recent immigration recruitment started as a very good process, in short I must say it was one of the best recruitment process we've seen in Nigeria. people were called to register free, documents uploaded and CBT conducted. All these stages are conducted with each statistically uploaded on the recruitment site.
The whole thing stated going AWOL when people were called to interview and documents verification. We attested to the fact that they were not even asked anything than to be seen if they have broad chest.
That same day my sister said she saw some people given preferential treatment than the others. I started doubting the whole thing. I told her to cling to her job and not to give anybody anything to get any slot. Finally the recent government started giving warnings to the past government about unruly recruitments.
According to my own research, the recruitment site was shut down some days to the release of the names of those who were shortlisted, and names that haven't been on the site before started rolling in. Although many confirmed that they knew no one and they are shortlisted. people with different stories sha, while some people said they merited it.
My sis wasn't shortlisted, but she took that in good faith. people started shouting of REPLACEMENT again. Although I advised many on that not yo give in to those nonsense that its a way scammers lure them to take the little they have. only God know how many people have been scammed by this bull...sshiitt.
And to the question if the dispersing of those earlier called is good or not, I say its a total mess and uncalled for. any serious government would clean the mess of the government it took the mantle from. The recent government should either conduct an afresh recruitment process or absorb the recent one it met into the system. Many of these people have left the jobs they have and bow the casualty of war caused by one useless government that is full of nepotism ran by people who nothing but kleptomaniacs. yes they are, they pendulum of series gross misconduct is still dangling here and there.
Join me by appealing to the recent government to absorb the dispersed appointments of the candidates by hitting LIKE. and If u don't support my view just hit SHARE.

Drabeey
[/b]

Please don't support illegality because you or your relation is not one of the recruits.

Even if there were irregularities regarding non observance of federal character, provided the recruits were academically, morally and physically qualified, no explanation can support the suspension or dismissal of their appointments - after a whooping three months of training. l mean, are they not Nigerians?

3 Likes

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
JingoOAU:
Background check should be done on all of them so as to ascertain who merited being among the candidates....what am I even saying...sorry

PDP recruited them in d twilight of GEJ administration...I am sure damning evidence of manipulation must have been seen during investigation and which led to them being DISPERSED

I dnt even knw if am making sense....drinking alcohol no good ooo
Since you're sure of the damning evidence of manipulation, why not show us or forever shut your mouth. You guys just open your smelly mouth to say rubbish in defence of your paymaster. Nonsense!
Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by Calyb(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
If nothing is done to the families of those who died and those injured and admiTted, nemesis will continue to eat up with NIS. And mostly the head will. Suffer it. The blood of the unemployed who died as a result of the stampede will not rest until justice is done to the berieved.

1 Like

Re: Dispersing The Newly Recruited Nigeria Immigration Officers, Just OR Unjust? by umulobi: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
fayose4real:
Mr lecturer, that is the word they used on the circular sent to all state comptrollers, & since then they are not allowed to enter their state command, so what does that mean?
Sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please / What Is The Salary For Social Workers In Nigeria. Please Advice / Oyo: Police Dismiss Constables Who Demanded Money From Dutch Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.