Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise (1423 Views)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Heart breaks are very painful most especially in a situation where by we had to give so much for the relationship to grow and all of a sudden u hear the heart sinking word," we need to talk and the next thing,he/she's like pls I need space it's not abt u,it's all abt me,I need to plan myself making it look like u've been disorganising his/her life all the while,some cry,some beg,some lock up and tell the motherfvcker to go and hug transformer,some threaten to kill themselves which some actually do while for some na just mouth talk,most times after a while we wish we cld have another moment wth d loved one,some move on sharply like they're on a jet while some bare the pains for years moving on slowly,and visiting other potential mates wth the sins of the former,some are lucky to have their exes return back to them,some do not and so therefore learn from the whole break up ish, however can we classify break ups to be a blessing in disguise?
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by missmary(f): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin positive view to break up
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by vizkiz: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
how many percent possibility does anyone has to get back an ex? undecided
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
vizkiz:
how many percent possibility does anyone has to get back an ex? undecided
well, for me I wouldn't know the percentage,buh I have an ex who broke up wth me some years back and she's been visiting me in my workplace,even though I neva gave her my shop address I was surprised to see her come around, some exes do come come back I believe it depends largely on how u handled the break up when she decided to leave
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by vizkiz: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
well, for me I wouldn't know the percentage,buh I have an ex who broke up wth me some years back and she's been visiting me in my workplace,even though I neva gave her my shop address I was surprised to see her come around, some exes do come come back I believe it depends largely on how u handled the break up when she decided to leave

can you date an ex?
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
missmary:
grin positive view to break up
wow! Seems break ups always leaves u refreshed
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by Jhenny(f): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
some break ups are blessings in disguise.
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
vizkiz:

can you date an ex?
well,I'm abt to date an ex,the one I just talked abt,I had a revelation abt her in my sleep b4 she came visiting me and she's a nice gal,unilag final year petroleum engineering,God fearing,virtous,very good in mathematics that alone is a big up for her as far as I am concerned and dat made me love her specially,and besides she's very good in..................
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jhenny:
some break ups are blessings in disguise.
have u eva. Had any break up that u were thankful for?
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by Jhenny(f): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
yep.
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jhenny:
yep.
eeyah, thank God now u're stronger and better
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by passionate88: 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's a blessing.
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
yes
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
passionate88:
It's a blessing.
hehehehe,a blessing in disguise
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
markmira:
yes
eeyah thank God for the mighty deliverance
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by passionate88: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehehe,a blessing in disguise
No, it isn't in disguise. It's a BLESSING
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
passionate88:
No, it isn't in disguise. It's a BLESSING
hehehehe,which eva mehn.u're blessed
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by missmary(f): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
wow! Seems break ups always leaves u refreshed
grin it doesnt... I just try to be stronger
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
missmary:

grin it doesnt... I just try to be stronger
stronger like bagco super sack abi? Break up rocks jare!
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by PrettyClare7(f): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
Depends on the reason you broke up. Sme ppl brk up for very useless and inconsequential reasons. Others are nt even patient enough to work with their partner whether on character flaws or financial prblms and they regret it when they get "mature".
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by Youngpo413: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yes
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by faithugo64(f): 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
not all break ups,there are break ups you regret for the rest of your life,but the most important thing is,every break up comes with a lesson,learn from it and move on
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
PrettyClare7:
Depends on the reason you broke up. Sme ppl brk up for very useless and inconsequential reasons. Others are nt even patient enough to work with their partner whether on character flaws or financial prblms and they regret it when they get "mature".
very true,most gals are very impatient,same applies to some boiz,buh in all it all works together for our good,but meanwhile * plugs in head phones and listens. to Hoobastank : the reason mp3
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
faithugo64:
not all break ups,there are break ups you regret for the rest of your life,but the most important thing is,every break up comes with a lesson,learn from it and move on
very true.
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by Ojisik(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
It's a blessing in disguise. After the initial sadness you'll reevaluate yourself and come out stronger. My 4 year relationship ended in January.

I was sad for like 4 months but I'm good now. No dating till 2017.

On a lighter note, you save more credit. No more "I just called to check on you" grin
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ojisik:
It's a blessing in disguise. After the initial sadness you'll reevaluate yourself and come out stronger. My 4 year relationship ended in January.

I was sad for like 4 months but I'm good now. No dating till 2017.

On a lighter note, you save more credit. No more "I just called to check on you" grin
hahahaha,now u're try'na say break up's economical
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
As a man if a girl breaks up with you after you have done everything to make the relationship work... Just take a break and invest ya energy in making money, focus on ya future, make good plans... Trust me, the ex abi hex go later regret it... Happened to me, took a break and am enjoying being single, I worry less and I focus more... It's a blessing
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
ennyscongy:
As a man if a girl breaks up with you after you have done everything to make the relationship work... Just take a break and invest ya energy in making money, focus on ya future, make good plans... Trust me, the ex abi hex go later regret it... Happened to me, took a break and am enjoying being single, I worry less and I focus more... It's a blessing
yeah! U're right
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
jonaifame22:
yeah! U're right
Baami na so, dem hoes ain't loyal... No time to even check time
Re: Are Break Ups Blessings In Disguise by jonaifame22(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2015
ennyscongy:

Baami na so, dem hoes ain't loyal... No time to even check time
abi o! Dis hoes ain't loyal

(1) (Reply)

5 Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days / This Guy At Work Always Say I Am Checking Him Out / Craziest Lie Your Ex Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.