Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap (17890 Views)

Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / 7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Today is sunday, while others are somewhere having fun others are suffering from Break ups. No one wants to go through break ups, and yet millions of people are dealing with them on a regular basis. If you want to avoid the issues that are related with breaking up with someone, you are not going to be able to do it. There's no way to avoid it. If it's going to happen, it will, and you will be left out cold. Now, there are ways that you can change things up. In fact, you could learn how to get your ex back. This is something that a lot of people will no doubt want to chase, and it starts with changing. You will need to change a bit, or else you will not get anywhere.

Just Be Friends

The first thing that you need to do is make sure that you are friends. You will not be able to win her back if you do not go this route. Make sure to call, and just check in. Ask about getting a drink, as friends, and just catching up and staying in communication. You don't need to do this a lot, but you should make sure that you chime in and see where they are and remind them that you're there if they need you. You have to become a good friend, not just an ex. Don't get angry, don't bring up the past, and just be open minded about what your conversation may entail, including dating. Without friendship, you can't possibly figure out how to get your ex back.

Make Changes To Your Lifestyle

Think about the complaints that your ex had before you broke up. Start making changes to your life in the opposite direction. Change your wardrobe, start learning about self improvement, improve yourself and go to different places. Look as though you're having fun. Go to meetings, and gatherings, meet new people and soon enough she will see that you are making strides. She'll actually ask you to go back with her, and that's something worth exploring. Remember, this is not so much about how to get your ex back, but rather about how to get your life back in order. Remember, you're trying to learn how to get your ex back, by changing.

Ask Her Back

Once you make changes, and you have been apart for some time, ask how she is. Ask if she's seeing anyone. If she's not, then ask her for a unique date. Take her somewhere you've never taken her before, and somewhere that you have discovered since being single. If you do this, she'll be in awe of your changes and will give you a second chance. However, you cannot get to this step if you do not focus on the aforementioned first.

Happy Sunday My People. we are here to listen, share your break up stories with us and we will advice you

2 Likes

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by finalbosss1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2016

8 Likes

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
tired of a single source of income and want to diversify your income? see this now www.importsng.com

1 Like

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
oga lalasticlala and mynd44 here is my sunday gift to Nairalanders wink
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
undiluted crap! undecided

ignorant advice from an ignorant clown

Common sense is like deodorant; the people that need it the most, never use it. #fish tank brain

1 Like

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
As I don see bbmpin like this....
I don know what to expect gringrin
Surprise Us for once na cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
KissChrix:
As I don see bbmpin like this....

I don know what to expect gringrin

Surprise Us for once na cheesy

i wish seun will introduce psychiatric section to send people like him their grin
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Raina80(f): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
Change too much then you have lost yourself as an individual no one is perfect, change comes from both parties what if the guy tries and the woman has not made any attempt to compromise ( the issue with most women it's her way or no way)

4 Likes

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
Raina80:
Change too much then you have lost yourself as an individual no one is perfect, change comes from both parties what if the guy tries and the woman has not made any attempt to compromise ( the issue with most women it's her way or no way)

yes sis you are correct. most ladies is their way or no way because most of the guys going to them have no dependency value to attach. once she truly loves either you or your cash their will surely be another way. remember one of the laws in the 48 laws of power "Always make other people dependent on you". ladies are mostly unknowingly applying the rule. making guys dependent between their legs. it is that sense of dependency that makes it only her way or no other way but once a guy reciprocate and make her dependent on his love, company, favor or cash their will surely be another way cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by LordZero(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2016
What happened to her accepting you for who you are? what happened to both of you working/learning to accommodate and tolerate each other?.
Change yourself and she'll say you are fake or she find other things about you she doesn't like and you guys will have to break up again then you change again and the cycle continues.

If you are trying to improve yourself because of a partner and not for the betterment of yourself then you need HELP..

4 Likes

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
LordZero:
What happened to her accepting you for who you are? what happened to both of you working/learning to accommodate and tolerate each other?.
Change yourself and she'll say you are fake or she find other things about you she doesn't like and you guys will have to break up again then you change again and the cycle continues.

If you are trying to improve yourself because of a partner and not for the betterment of yourself then you need HELP..

if learning to improve yourself and make you better means you are fake, then i am still wondering why you are sent to school. changing through learning only means you are improving yourself and most likely going beyond her standards. once it is clear that you are much better than her, then you surely have an upper hand wink
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by hahn(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
undecided

4 Likes

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
hahn:
undecided

hhhh, after everything you are calling her bi*ch after all u made her who she is. what do you expect us to call u grin?
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by hahn(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
importexpert:

hhhh, after everything you are calling her bi*ch after all u made her who she is. what do you expect us to call u grin?

How did you come to this conclusion? undecided
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by LordZero(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
importexpert:

if learning to improve yourself and make you better means you are fake, then i am still wondering why you are sent to school. changing through learning only means you are improving yourself and most likely going beyond her standards. once it is clear that you are much better than her, then you surely have an upper hand wink

[b] Going to school/learning a craft is for YOURSELF. Improving yourself for yourself gives you the upper hand and this will make people/her respect you the more.
.. When you decide to change your character/attributes because she's complaining, it's for her and that makes you her b1tch.
.... Hey you are too nice to people/your siblings, Hey you don't give me much attention, you like your work more than me, your always complain about my wrongdoings, you don't side me against your parents, I don't like your haircut/shoes/clothes and so on....
.. Then you decide to change: chang ur haircut, ur clothes, ur relationship with people, stop telling/talking about her wrongdoings, dedicate alot of your time to her and so on.. One day she'll say she prefer the old you because you will bore her to death and by that time you might have been fired due to negligence and probably burn all the bridges between you and others..

Before you change things about you, ask yourself; What do I stand to gain? How is this going to make me a better person than I am? ..

If she's not ready to tolerate you and also work on herself, what's the essense of the relationship. .

In any relationship, the person who needs the other the less (ready to compromise his/her identity the least), holds the greatest amount of power..
[/b]
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
hahn:

How did you come to this conclusion? undecided

the picture you posted said it all cheesy
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
@op I can relate with this loooooooool...men sha
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Bahddo(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Why would anyone want to get back with an ex?
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
uzobaby:
@op I can relate with this loooooooool...men sha

just tell us that you fell for this grin
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bahddo:

the answer is just between your ears. think and you will find out why wink
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Bahddo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2016
importexpert:

the answer is just between your ears. think and you will find out why wink
It's either you just learnt that expression and you are trying to practice, or you believe everyone longs to return to his vomit. Which? wink

I think it's stupid trying to get back with an ex regardless of who initiated the breakup. If the relationship were that awesome, it wouldn't have ended in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by hahn(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
importexpert:

the picture you posted said it all cheesy

undecided

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=importexpert post=50633153]

just tell us that you fell for this grin[/ well it took me down memory lane. . cheesy wink
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bahddo:
never say never. .some do get back after self rediscovery
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by importexpert(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bahddo:
It's either you just learnt that expression and you are trying to practice, or you believe everyone longs to return to his vomit. Which? wink

I think it's stupid trying to get back with an ex regardless of who initiated the breakup. If the relationship were that awesome, it wouldn't have ended in the first place.

if its that awesome it wouldn't have ended in the first place? you made me laughing in chinese grin grin grin. in your illusive thinking perfect relationships now exist were issues dont come up grin? as long as issues can come up break ups can come up. even the best relationship teachers in the world have their own personal relationship issues. remember our lord says "he has created humans with free will" as long as the free will and the imperfection are their, we can sometimes break up and regret it in the future. that is where getting him or her back comes in cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
OP, you're right.

My ex and I broke up 9 years ago. We've been friends since then. The feelings never went away.

We talked about what went wrong, and how to make things better. Long story short, we got back together 3 weeks ago.

3 Likes

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Dyt(f): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:
we got back together 3 weeks ago.

kiss kiss

Done the tattoo?
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by McBrooklyn(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2016
undecided
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
After a year and you still haven't forgotten your ex..there is something wrong with you and u were d one responsible or having d faults dat led to d break up in d first place.
A clear conscience does not know or have any guilt.

1 Like

Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dyt:

kiss kiss

Done the tattoo?

No dear. We decided to push it to two weeks.
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
[s]After a year and you still haven't forget your ex..there is something wrong with you and u were d one responsible or having d faults dat led to d break up.[/s]
Re: BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap by Mrtesso: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
After a year and you still haven't forgotten your ex..there is something wrong with you and u were d one responsible or having d faults dat led to d break up in d first place.
A clear conscience does not know or have any guilt.

smiley smiley smiley

I wanna believe the topic refers to relationships, not flings..so Please sire, Wat observation led to this hypothesis?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wet Lady Leaves Vagina print On Workout Bench (pics) . / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) / I Have A Crush On My Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.