Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 (474335 Views)

"The Sinister Defence" A Thriller Story. / Tarasha 2 - The Return For Revenge / The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Deluxewize:
Mmmmm Oyinprince, very good!!!!

I want to assume tarasha intentionally left the phone so that the Senate president can make use of it thereby infuriating and motivating tarasha to blow up his family, making the senator helpless and more cooperative in the future before meeting his demise in tarasha hands. The second assumption is tarasha allowing the senator make the call to see who's going to come for him first which is either the police or don, she will prefer the later...

Nice update sir.. Can't really wait for the next episode....
baba which of the episode did tarasha forgot her cell phone?.....

I'm completely lost.

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 3:03am On Jun 25, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 17 part 10

The roads were clear on this perfect sunny afternoon. The traffic jam and rush on the street was at the lowest minimum.

Henry was driving while Omotara was seated with him at the front seat. They seemed to be involved in a deep heart talk with each other as both of them smiled occasionally. After driving for some few minutes, they halted the car in front of a drinks store and Henry pushed the horn twice. In one minute time, Jefa came out of the store and proceeded towards the car. He entered into the backseat and the couple greeted him warmly. Then they continued the ride.

'I've got something for you too,' Jefa spoke from the back seat and handed a small white polythene bag to Omotara.

'Oh, ice cream!' Omotara flashed her teeth as she opened the polythene bag to see the contents. Henry also peeped and smiled.

'Thank you, Uncle Jefa.' Henry said in appreciation.

'It's nothing,' Jefa replied.

Omotara took her own ice cream cup and took off the seal. She took a spoonful and widened her eyes in excitement as she fell in love with the taste. She turned to look at Jefa who was smiling at the back. 'I never knew you had such a good taste too,' she joked.

'Come on, I've got a better taste than you two.'

'You think so?'

'I know so.'

'Hehe, no problem if it makes you feel better anyway.' She said and added a short laugh. Jefa gave her a playful punch on the shoulder.

'Better leave Uncle Jeffery,' Henry joined playfully. 'He's a gentleman and gentlemen always have make a good choice of the right taste.'

'You can say that again if it will make both of you sleep better tonight,' Omotara said with another round of laughter. 'I feel like taking beef roll too.' She added, to Henry.

'Beef roll and ice cream?' Henry questioned.

'Well, it's none of your business what I combine.'Omotara answered playfully.

'Okay Boss,' Henry saluted in the same playful manner, 'just mention when you see any store where it is sold, so we can stop by and you'll drop to get it yourself.'

'Huh?' Omotara queried, pouting her lips and staring straight into his eyes.

Henry sighed, 'so I should be the one to get it for you?' He asked with a raise eyebrow.

'Yes, or you want me to lecture you on what it means to be a gentleman again?' She spread out her hands to emphasize her point.

'Gentlemanliness is not defined that way,' Jefa cut in from the back, 'he's been a gentleman enough to agree that we stop by a store to get one for you when you're only a few metres to the house.'

'Well, enough of the talks.' Omotara raised up her two hands girlishly to halt the conversation. 'Stop, there's a store over there.' She said, pointing to a small neat kiosk at the other side of the road.

Henry took his time to pull over and then glanced at the direction she was pointing at, he took a glance back at her.

'You know my favorite,' she winked at him.

He sighed and pulled off his seatbelt. He opened the car and stepped out.

'You just want to trouble this guy,' Jefa said to her as they watched him look out for vehicles before crossing the road.

'No, I'm just helping his destiny come quicker.' Omotara replied in a stern voice. She turned back to look at Jefa, her happy face had changed into something different, she now had a smirk on.

'What do you mean by that?' Jefa questioned with a raised eyebrow.

'Just watch and see,' Omotara answered and then looked towards Henry's direction. He had already gotten the beef roll and was waiting to cross the road with a nylon bag. He was seen dipping his hand into his pocket, his phone was taken out, he answered a call and placed it on his ear. Just then, he stepped into the road and started walking back. Suddenly, a sand tipper truck appeared from nowhere and was rushing towards him. It was too late before Henry saw the vehicle, he was ran down.

Jefa finally jerked off from his dream, sweating profusely in the air conditioned room. He rolled out of the blanket and turned on the light. He wiped off the sweat from his forehead after sitting up.

What manner of dream was this? He asked himself. This was the third nightmare he had had within a very brief period and there seemed to be a connection between the three. In the first dream, Omotara was the one who was attacked. In the second dream, he, Jefa was pointed a gun and in this third dream, Henry was ran down by a car. In the first and the third dream, it wasn't clear if Omotara or Henry was killed but it was obvious that their lives were in great danger but in the second dream, the bullet of the gun clearly pierced into Jefa's head.

Jefa buried in face in his palms in frustration, his wounds suddenly began to ache him again. He had never been a clairvoyant person but with the way the nightmares are coming. He believed they are premonitions of something about to happen very soon.

Jefa rolled out of the bed and turned on the white bulb. He took a glance at the wall clock, it was already ten pm. Then he stared around the room to see where his clothes were kept for him by Omotara, he had to start packing immediately. He would leave by the next day since it was obvious that the reuniting with each other would cause tragedy, the nightmares already spells doom for them.

He proceeded to the wardrobe when he couldn't see any of his clothes it bags around, he tried to open it but it didn't open. He looked around to see if there was any keyhole hidden somewhere but he found none, it seemed that the wardrobe lock was electrical.

He struggled to bent down and search under the bed but there was no pin under the bed, under the bed looked recently swept and mopped. He gave up searching for his clothes and returned to sleep in the bed. He would make sure he leaves the house the next day after Omotara returns in the morning. He will try his best to explain his decision to her before parting finally.

~~~

In somewhere which seemed like an ancient arsenal they were, Don kept staring at Stainless from time to time, partially in anger and then in thankfulness. He was angry that Stainless could theaten him so much with a gun which had no bullets in it when he himself had a gun which was fully loaded in his pocket. And he was thankful because he wasn't dead, until now he never believed that he could be so scared of death.

'Here,' Stainless passed an old hard cover book to him from his bag.

'What's this?' Don asked, taking a close look at the book.

'Some of my old deals with Elvis Richards are in there,' Stainless answered.

'I don't think we should be searching about Elvis' old deals now, I think we should be more focused on who sent Tara... Samantha.'

'Tara...?' Stainless raised an eyebrow with a questioning look. 'You've been mentioning that since, are you still hiding something from me?'

'I told you I was going to tell you more after the meal,' Don answered.

'And now we've finished the meal.'

'Yes, I'll tell you. Let's take it one after the other.'

'I still think we need to find out Chief Elvis's connection with Samantha Osman also, it may help us in getting her.' Stainless suggested.

'I don't really think there's a connection between them until now, Elvis Richards is scared that she'll be coming for his life soon, that's why he's hunting her. She doesn't even know that he's after her. And who knows, he may not be part of her targets.'

'But what's the purpose for his fear?'

'He mentioned to me once that all the people that Tara... Samantha has brought down were once involved in a deal with him, except for the Rivers State Governor.'

Stainless closed the bag he was searching in and got up, he folded his arms and stared at Don. 'Now you've got to tell me the connection between Tara and Samantha Osman, you've made the mistake of calling Tara almost more than half of the times you want to refer to Samantha.'

'Tarasha is her real name,' Don finally said, 'she was exported down to Nigeria, I don't know which country she was exported from but report says that she looks like an African.'

'Tarasha,' Stainless mumbled under his breath, wondering what African country and language the name could be from. 'Have you met with her before?'

'No, except for today.'

'How do you know so much about her?'

'She works for Chief Gab,' Don stated.

'Chief Gab!' Stainless exclaimed, 'where the hell is that man?'

'He's kicking, he's in Nigeria.'

'Wow! I never knew he's done with his jail term.'

'He was released some years ago.'

'Okay, I think I remember when the media reported it but since then we've not heard anything else about him.' Stainless said before bending down to bring out a long gun. It was covered with dust.

'He's not been making public comments, so the media may be quiet about him.'

'Interesting! But where's he getting the money he's using to send Samantha...I mean Tarash, these errands?'

'That's best known to him,' Don remarked with less concern.

'So it's Chief Gab who is behind all these killings?'

Don gave no reply but kept gathering the bullets he was picking. There was silence for a while before Don spoke again. 'If we can get Chief Gab's list of targets, we can know all her moves.'

'That's true but how do we do that?'

'We have to travel to Lagos, I can easily break into Chief Gab's apartments.'

'Then let's travel tomorrow, or can you send your people from your Nanl Gang to do it?'

'We can't travel tomorrow when we already know her immediate next move.'

'Huh? How do you know that?' Stainless turned to stare at him in surprise.

Don shook his head as he saw Stainless' surprise. He had thought by Stainless' action that day, Stainless had become wiser but he was just proved wrong. 'Don't you know her next move?' He stared back at Stainless in surprise.

'Ermm...I don't know.' Stainless scratched his head.

Don gave a chuckle, he felt like taking out a gun to blow off Stainless' dumb brain immediately but he restrained himself, he still needed to keep Stainless to finish off Tarasha's execution. Don was sure that Stainless was also keeping him alive because he was interested in conquering Samantha Osman. After that goal was achieved, he knew that only one of them would be left alive as the fastest between the both of them would kill the other immediately.

'Her next move would be to look for us,' Don stated and returned to what he was doing.

'Look for us? Why?' Stainless Asked another set of questions.

Don was obviously irritated by the question. He was now sure that Stainless' dumbness was the reason Elvis Richards did not entrust the job to him.

Read Chapter 18 here: www.youngicee.com

'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Jewel30(f): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
I love your stories,above all l love your consistency.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmm..... This is starting to get more tense. Weldone prince.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by hefelove(m): 7:15am On Jun 25, 2016
inplay:
baba which of the episode did tarasha forgot her cell phone?.....

I'm completely lost.
we are reading ahead from oyin's site
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 25, 2016
hefelove:

we are reading ahead from oyin's site
same with me baba, but i really cant find that particular episode, the last episode i saw on his site was when tarasha told the vice president that his peepz refer to her as osman.

Pls where is the episode?...i don find tire o.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by hefelove(m): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
inplay:
same with me baba, but i really cant find that particular episode, the last episode i saw on his site was when tarasha told the vice president that his peepz refer to her as osman.

Pls where is the episode?...i don find tire o.
u go c other story der na. u go know by the headlines
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2016
hefelove:

u go c other story der na. u go know by the headlines
episode bt episode stopped by chapter 17 episode 11, only for me to see chapter 18 episode 2 in the home page,,,, how do i get the continuation from chapter 17 episode 8?

I don die finish oooo.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by hefelove(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2016
inplay:
episode bt episode stopped by chapter 17 episode 11, only for me to see chapter 18 episode 2 in the home page,,,, how do i get the continuation from chapter 17 episode 8?

I don die finish oooo.
go to youngicee.com den scroll down u go see d next page arrow. click on it u go c am der chapter 17 part 8. from der u go c d continuation

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 17 Part 11

Tarasha made her way out of the room again carefully, this time she went in direction of the study. After walking for one minute, she was able to locate the study, it was locked and there was need for an access card to unlock it. She quickly rolled up the tight skirts and took out two screwdriver- like metals, she began to unscrew the access panel.

~~

Three minutes had passed and Benny had not gotten any message from Tarasha. His heart began to fear at the thought of leaving Cole in the explosion that was about to rock the house. He began to think of anyway possible to reach Cole and help him out. He took out his connection device and punched in Cole's code. He fixed the earpiece in his left ear, just as it was about connecting, the Senate President returned to the living room.

'Your friends have not still returned?' Mr Nasiru asked with a worried look on his face.

'Sir, I'm not very happy with what is happening.' Mr Alfred replied in a sad tone.

'I'm really sorry sir,' Nasiru tried to calm him, 'but do you know of any substance that the both of them may have an allergy for?'

'I'm not aware of anything,' Mr Alfred said angrily, he took a glance at his wristwatch, four minutes was gone already. 'They've been eating well since we got to Nigeria and they've not been selective of anything.'

'Ermm... Maybe I need to check out on them.' Nasiru said and was turning back.

'No sir,' Mr Alfred stopped him. 'I think I have to call the office first.'

'No please, don't do that.' Nasiru pleaded, 'it's just a little thing that we can sort out.'

'No, I'm not calling to report you, I'm calling the medical unit to find out if they had any previous case or records like this.'

'But are you sure that's the right thing to do?' Nasiru asked in fear, not wanting for his relationship with their foundation to be destroyed.

'Yes, don't worry. They'll be no problems.' Mr Alfred said and got up. 'I need to get to the car and take my second phone. Please can you show me the way?'

~~~~

The guard flung Cole out of the toilet to the floor outside mercilessly, he stepped out of the toilet and closed the door.

Cole felt his body weaken more as he landed on the floor, his head almost hitting the wall. For some seconds he left his eyes closed and opened it again when he didn't hear sounds of the man's movement. He saw the guard standing in front of the toilet's door, staring at him. Cole took his gaze away and turned his neck to another side and there he saw the tranquilizing pin he had wanted to use earlier. It was not out of his hand reach but he felt too weak at the moment to stretch forth his hand and he wouldn't even want to do it while the man was staring at him.

The guard started taking slow steps closer to him, Cole tried to turn but couldn't, he felt the metals in his pockets again. Then he saw something, something which he could use. He remembered his boss' saying that anything could be a weapon. Some hope returned to him and he managed to dipped his hand into his inner pocket, acting as if he was grabbing his stomach in pains so that the man wouldn't suspect anything. He gave a very faint smile on seeing the man's shoe lace carelessly loose and dragging on the floor.

The guard kept marching to him with slow steps. He stopped right in front of Cole face, close to the wall and squatted, staring straight at Cole's face. 'Who sent you?' He barked.

Cole turned his face away but the man turned it back to himself and added a slap. 'I said who sent you?' He barked again.

Cole's fingers by this time already touched the metals he needed, a tiny rope clip and a short knife. He stretched his free hand and placed it on the guard's left shoe. The guard glanced at the movement but took it for granted as he believed that Cole was too weak to do anything dangerous to him.

'You won't talk?' He shouted once again.

'She sent us,' Cole finally answered, still doing his work on the man's shoe. He had gotten a hold of the lace and held it softly. Then he noticed something else on the man's left shoulder, there was kind of swelling which wasn't on the other side. To Cole, it looked like the man had a dressed wound there.

'Who is she?' The man asked in low tones, mentioning the words one after the other.

Cole stared at his face and gave a smile, bringing confusion to the man. 'Even if you kill me, you can't cause our mission to be aborted. She never fails and won't fail this either,' Cole said, with the hope of buying more time.

'Who the hell is she?' The man slammed and stood to his feet to take out something from his pocket. With that Cole removed his hand from the inner pocket and clipped the man's shoe with the metal clip, he mustered enough strength to get up and drag the clip, making the man fall to the ground with a thud.

Immediately, Cole followed up by driving the knife into the man's shoulder where he noticed the swelling. The man responded with a loud groan that echoed round the room. Then Cole turned to search for the pin where it was, he located it and carefully picked it up. He drove it into the man's neck at once.

~~

Tarasha had just picked the book and was about proceeding out of the place when she heard some voices approaching. With what they were discussing, they had seen the door left ajar.

'The study is not locked?' A coarse voice expressed the owner's surprise.

'How come? The man never leaves it open.' The accompanying voice said. Tarasha quickly hid herself beside the door.

Someone pushed the door open a little and closed it back. 'What may have happened to the access panel?'

'Maybe the man is trying to change it,' the accompanying voice replied.

'Whatever,' the hand drew the door close again but it still went ajar. Tarasha waited until she heard their voices and footsteps no more. She quickly opened the door and peeped, there was no one else in the corridor. She stepped out and looked left and right, it was time to set up the other bomb and leave the place. She started following the route where she had come from. Her connection device beeped.

'Cole,' she called.

'Boss,' Cole spoke in a low voice.

'Speak up Cole, have you gotten away from the man?'

'Yes, he's down. Cole tried to raise his voice.

'Ermm...' Tarasha delayed the reply as she thought of the best step to take now that Cole was free.

'Boss...' Cole called when he heard nothing again from the other end.

'Cole, find another security guard whose clothes you can use and take the clothes.'

'Huh?' Cole sounded surprised, he wasn't expecting such an order now that he just had a hard time defeating one guard.

'Cole,' Tarasha chuckled, noticing his surprise. 'If you could defeat the the man's personal security official, you can take out anyone else.' She added to encourage him.

'Sh*t! One is here already.' Tarasha heard Cole mention before the connection was cut.

She took out her phone and dialed Benny. 'Where are you now?'

~~~~

'I just finished timing the bomb and I'm about to leave with Aisha. The Senate President is walking at the front of his house. I'm waiting for Aisha so that we could both take the escape route.' Benny replied Tarasha, watching the Senate President and his wife standing in front of the house while Aisha was coming towards the car from the house.

'How many minutes has it run for already?'

'Just one,' Benny answered after glancing at where the bomb was placed in the car.

'So that means it took you nine minutes to go out of the house?' Tarasha questioned, in something more like a scolding manner. Benny was quiet. 'Set the time to thirty minutes now and return into the house, I'll send something into your phone for you to show the man.' She ordered and the call ended.

Benny stepped back into the car and picked up the detonator, he entered in the password and stopped the reading, then he set it afresh for thirty minutes.

'What's happening?' Aisha asked as she got near the car. She had been in darkness all the while since it was only Benny the boss was communicating with, the only thing she knew was that Benny gave her the signal to follow him when he was going out to the car.

'Nothing,' Benny smiled and stepped out, then he closed the door. 'I'm just following the boss' instruction.'

'But you're not telling me anything.'

'Don't worry, I'll tell you everything you need to know.' Benny said and grabbed her by the arm and they both returned into the house.

~~

Cole rose up to face the new guard who just entered. The slim guard was staring around the room with great awe of the disarray in the place. He took a glance at the Chief's personal bodyguard laying lifeless, his face clearly showed his shock on seeing the man down. He raised up his head and stared at Cole with a frowned face.

Cole rushed to the guard as the man's hand made way into his pocket. He landed a kick on the man's belly and the man staggered backwards, his body closing back the door.

~~

Nasiru and his wife began to walk back slowly into the house with their guests, there was an unvoiced tension and unusual silenced amongst them. Benny took out his phone and unlocked it, he clicked on the chat application and opened the conversation box with Tarasha. She was already typing in a message.

'Show the pictures I send you to the man,' the message entered as they stepped into the living room.

'Okay Boss,' Benny replied and proceeded with Aisha to the three seater sofa to sit.

Another message came in shortly, 'is his wife still with you?'

'Yes.'

'Make sure that she and her husband does not leave there but show only the husband the message.'

'Okay Boss,' Benny answered and the messages paused for a minute.

'I think I need to go check your colleagues now,' The Senate President said after he saw that the guests were seated for a while. His wife was seated at the opposite sofa to them.

'No need sir, I have a message for you.' Mr Alfred said and got up.

'What message is that?' Nasiru answered reluctantly and walked back to Mr Alfred who was also walking towards him.

'Here,' Mr Alfred clicked on the loading picture. An blurry image first appeared and it became clearer in few seconds.

'What?' Nasiru screamed out loud on seeing the photo. There was his daughter Fatima tied to the bed, with an explosive device around her body. Aisha and Mrs Nasiru got up immediately in shock as they heard the man's scream. Two of the guards also came into the living room from different directions.

'Calm down mister,' Mr Alfred said to the man in a low voice, 'we don't want to harm her if you'll cooperate with us.'

'Yes, I would cooperate.' The man said nodded his head in agreement, almost in tears already.

'Now tell your guards to return, assure them that there's no problem.' Benny said to his ears.

'Go back everyone, everything is fine.' Nasiru ordered immediately.

'Correct,' Benny smiled. He checked his phone again, there was another text message and more pictures. 'Tell the man to sit with you as if nothing happened and wait till I come.'

'What's the matter?' Mrs Nasiru stood at her husband's front and asked.

'Nothing o, nothing.' Mr Nasiru sang back like a terrified child, his body trembling all over.

~~

Tarasha climbed down the bed after attaching the bomb to Fatima's body, then she started to pull off the maid's uniform. After a minute, she had stripped to her underwear and was proceeding to pick her previous clothes, her connection device beeped.

'Cole,' she called as she answered.

'Boss, I'm in the security guards uniform now.'

'Do you have a cap with you?'

'Ermm... I will take the cap now.'

'Better, meet us in the living room. Connect me if any one confronts you. And if you get there before me, ensure that the target and his wife does not leave there.'

'Okay boss,' Benny said and the connection was closed.

Tarasha began to put on the clothes hurriedly, she turned back to Fatima who was staring at her, tied to the bed with the bomb attached to her body. She was too terrified to scream or move as Tarasha had threatened that the bomb would go off it unnecessary movements were made or if there was any attempt made to detach it.

'Sorry baby,' Tarasha said with a smirk, 'sometimes, the children partakes from the Father's sins.'

~~

'What do you want from me?' Nasiru asked from Mr Alfred, now seated but still trembling.

'Calm down mister, you'll find out soon.'

'I said what is the matter?' Mrs Nasiru shouted at her husband in an angry manner.

Benny gave the man a threatening look to warn his wife. 'Will you sit down woman,' Nasiru shouted back at her.

'Something is clearly wrong, I'll alert the security' She said and began to hurry away. Aisha followed after immediately to stop her.

'No madam, you can't do that.' A man dressed in the security's uniform walked in from the corridor of the inner rooms and stopped at her front.

'Cole!' Aisha exclaimed as she saw the security man's face.

'Yea baby, I'm with you.' Cole winked at Aisha and took out something from his pocket.

'Who the hell are you and what authority do you think you have to stop me?' Mrs Nasiru tried to push Cole away and proceed on but Cole pushed in a pin into the side of her neck. She felt dizzy immediately and collapsed into Cole's hands, he carefully placed her on the floor.

'Please don't hurt her,' Mr Nasiru screamed and stood up.

'Get seated man,' Cole took out a gun and pointed at the man, 'she's not dead, she's only taking a nap.'

Up to five security officials rushed into the scene at once, two from the same place Cole came from and pointed the guns at Cole.

Then Benny got up and held the man neck, he pointed his gun to the man's head. 'Tell them to drop their arms or you and your daughter would be killed.'

All the men directed their gun focus to Benny now.

'Drop your guns,' Nasiru said to the men. They slowly began to comply.

'Hello Senate President,' Tarasha came in from behind the guards. She walked to the man's front and stood. Then she took a quick glance at her men, Cole, Benny and Aisha before returning her gaze to the man. 'Come on Benny, treat the Senate President with respect.' She said in a tone of mockery. Benny slowly took off the gun from the man's head.

Cole bent down and began to pack the guns of the security men. Tarasha took out her phone from the bag she had carried with her upstairs. She turned on the screen to check the time. 'We only have fifteen minutes to get out of this house,' she announced loudly. She took out a timer from her bag and showed it to the man, it was at thirty minutes and twenty three seconds, counting down. 'The bomb on your daughter's body would be going off when this time counts down to the end. The place where the control point of the bomb will require fifteen minutes drive from here.' She said, staring at the man's face squarely. 'Well, fifteen minutes if there's no traffic.'

'Who are you?' The man managed to mutter, squeezing his face bitterly.

'Hahaha, you're asking questions?' Tarasha laughed out loud. 'I will do you the honour of replying.' She cleared her throat and folded her arms. 'Your people call me Samantha Osman.'

The man's face fell, a tear dropped from his eyes. 'I've been expecting you, but please spare my daughter and my wife.'

'Only you can do that now, just follow us quietly and tell your security officials to remain calm until you return.' She ordered.

Cole, Benny and Aisha kept staring at their boss in surprise. This was not their initial plan, what she was doing was far from their plan but they had complete trust in her.

Read Chapter 18 Part 1, 2 & 3 on www.youngicee.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
inplay:

I don die finish oooo.
Hello bro, that page has been updated now. Check again
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by hefelove(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Matvei hmmm na now this story just they start oyin I dey feel u
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Oyinprince:
Hello bro, that page has been updated now. Check again
hmmmmm, i thought the error was from my part. Thanks baba.

I swear you are one damn of a writer.

More ideas to ur brain.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 18 part 1

Tarasha tried her best to avoid the stares she was getting from the rest of the team as Cole drove them out of the house in one of the Senate President's cars. Except for the Senate President's eyes which were staring in fear, the others were expecting an explanation for their new change in plan. But Tarasha wasn't ready to talk much, they would understand the new plans as time goes on.

'Park there,' Tarasha ushered Cole who took a glance back and then pulled over immediately. 'Everyone should step out.'

She started by stepping out first and then the others followed her. Cole who was still in the guards uniform was the last to step out. 'Our car is parked ten metres away from here, we'll leave this here and get into that.' She explained and then held the Senate President's hand in hers, she began to lead the way.

'Come on smile, we ain't flogging you.' Tarasha said to Nasiru who gave a forced smile immediately.

Before leaving the Senate President's house, Tarasha had promised the guards that the man would be returned to them before twelve noon the next day. She also made Nasiru force his guards not to report to the authorities or alert the guards outside. It was also easy for them to drive out of the house because Cole was putting on a guard's uniform and the cap to cover his face, the guards outside all thought that the Senate President was going somewhere not too far with his guest as the man was made to smile at them and promise to return soon as they drove out through the gate.

They got to the car in less than one minute, Tarasha took out the keys and handed it over to Cole. She and Aisha entered into the backseat with the Senate President in the middle.

'Drive to where Benny's car was parked,' Tarasha said after Cole started the car engine. 'When we get there, Benny and Aisha would get into the car and follow us, we may need to go different ways later on but you can always locate this car with the tracker.'

In five minutes time, they got to where Benny's car was parked, Benny and Aisha did as they had been instructed. They cars followed closely behind each other, they kept driving straight forward without making any turn for twenty minutes. Tarasha was quiet, so was the rest of the team where they were. Only Nasiru had begun to shiver uncomfortably and Tarasha noticed.

'What's the matter?' She asked, even though she was sure why the man was trembling.

Nasiru's lips vibrated for sometime without making any word, then after forty seconds he was able to find his voice. 'It's past thirty minutes already and the bomb hasn't still been deactivated,' he said half stammering.

Tarasha smiled and stretched her hand to pick a device behind them, on the screen were two timers not reading and regulators beside them. She typed in a password and turned on the first one which had six minutes left and used the regulator to increase the time to twenty minutes.

'I turned off the bombs before, thank you for reminding to switch it on.' She said with a smile before returning the device.

Nasiru's trembling increased and he started mumbling words to himself, Tarasha listened carefully and found out that he was reciting words from the Quran. She laughed in her heart and sat properly, she stretched out her hands and began quote some prayers from the Hisnul Hasin loudly. Nasiru paused and stared at her in shock.

'You're a Muslim my daughter,' he said in a shaky voice.

'Who the hell is your daughter? Don't you get that no God is going to come save you here?' Tarasha slammed. 'The gods you serve are murderers themselves, more brutal than the ruthless assassins ever.'

The man was shocked at her words and decided to remain silent, even Cole glanced back at Tarasha after she spoke. Nasiru dipped his two palms in between his knees, he shut his eyes and kept making prayers in his heart. After sometime he stopped and summoned more courage to talk. 'Please you can kill me or do anything you want with me but don't harm my family. My wife and daughter are still in the house.'

Tarasha chuckled, 'who told you I was going to kill you? I know your life doesn't mean anything to you, that's why I want to take the lives of those that mean much to you.'

Tears rolled down the man's cheeks and he rubbed his palms together in a pleading manner, 'please don't do that. Punish me for whatever offence I must have committed against you. I know I'm a man with multitude of sins and blood in his hands, please punish the offender and leave the innocent ones to live.'

Tarasha pulled her bag from the back and opened it. She began to search in it for the book she had taken away from the study in the man's house. 'Wipe off your face now and keep quiet until I ask you to talk. If we're stopped by the police or anyone else on the road, consider your wife and your daughter gone.' She said to the man.

Nasiru quickly wiped off the tears and cleaned his nose, he sat properly and relaxed his back.

'Good,' Tarasha continued after he was settled, she had found the book but she hid it under her bag on her lap. 'Now answer my questions quickly,' she paused and checked the bomb timing device at the back, ten minutes was gone already. 'You have nine minutes to answer my questions and save your wife and daughter, hope you would cooperate.'

'Yes, I will.' The man nodded in agreement.

'Good boy!' Tarasha smiled and smack her lips. 'The Vice President called you on phone while we were in your study, what was your discussion about?'

Nasiru took in a deep breath and sniffed, 'he called to inform me that Don, one of our boys was almost caught by the police today.'

'Your boy, how is he your boy?' Tarasha asked, sounding more interested in the conversation.

'He used to work for us several years ago but we stopped calling him for...I mean I stopped calling him for jobs, I had no need of his services again since I stopped the bad activities we were once involved in.'

'Hmm... 'Tarasha chuckled, 'we'll come back to those your bad activities. But why did you call him back?'

'I didn't call him back, Vice President Elvis did. He called him when he...' Nasiru paused and drew in another deep breath, staring at Tarasha's face in fear. 'He called him back when we got scared of your presence, we saw that you have taken out all the remaining people that we used to be work together and we were expecting that we will be your next targets.' Nasiru continued with his face and voice full of regrets. 'Elvis has always been the one who has the boys under direct control, so I don't know much about their activities apart from what he tells me. I just know that he called back Don to find you before you get to us.'

'Interesting!' Tarasha licked her lips like she was enjoying his story. 'So you brought Don for Samantha Osman?' She asked, staring at his face, he nodded in agreement. 'Then what was he doing in Henry E.G's house earlier today?'

'We got to find out that Henry worked closely with you, so he tried to get to Henry, so that he could get to you through him.'

'How did you find out that Henry worked closely with Samantha?' Tarasha asked, putting on a serious look.

'We get our information directly from the police, Chief Elvis is working with them on your case.'

'On Samantha Osman's case you mean?' Tarasha corrected him.

'Yes, Samantha Osman. Are you not her?' Nasiru asked.

'I am, but I'm so many people also.' Tarasha paused and faced the road. 'Take the left turn,' she said to Cole and then picked out her phone.

'That's out of town boss,' Cole stated in a bass voice.

'Yes, I know. We're going back to the first house we landed in Abuja.' She replied. Cole spoke back no more and he turned as he was ordered to, he took a look at the side mirror to see Benny who was driving behind them, he made some signals to him with his fingers.

'Aisha,' Tarasha spoke into her phone. 'You and Benny should go back to the hotel where we came from, gather all your loads and tell me when you're through gathering them.'

~~~

11.30pm

Agent Dakolo hissed severally as he stretched and turned round the bed to look for his phone which was ringing for the second time, he finally found it, the call was from the office. He shook his head partly in annoyance as he sat up. He had been busy all day and worked overtime. Now, it was time to rest and someone was still disturbing him from the office. He was very sure in his heart that it was a matter that could wait till the next day.

'Hello,' he said as he answered the call reluctantly.

'Agent Dakolo, there's an emergency right now.' A female voice came through, Dakolo readjusted himself as he heard the word 'emergency' and noticed the urgency in her voice. 'We just got a call from the Senate President's mansion that the man has been abducted over an over ago by a group whose leader claimed to be Samantha Osman.'

'Damn!' Dakolo cursed as he flew up from the bed, not waiting to hear what the caller still had to say. He proceeded at once to the wardrobe to select the clothes he would put on.

'Are you still there sir?' He heard a shout from the phone he dropped on the bed as he tried to button his shirt.

He picked up the phone again, 'sorry, I didn't hear the last thing you said.'

'They implanted a bomb around the Senate President's daughter's body. She's still tied to her bed as at now and can't move until the bomb us deactivated and removed.' The female voice repeated aggressively.

'Shi*t! Thank you, how many men do we still have left in the office?'

'Less than ten sir.'

'Okay, mobilize them into two vans. Let them take all the highly sophisticated weapons with them. But first, mobilize the head of the anti-bomb squad.' Dakolo ordered before ending the call.

He dialed Ken's phone number immediately, it took sometime for the call to be answered.

'Agent sir,' Ken's sleepy voice spoke.

'Ken, the Senate President has been abducted by Samantha Osman. They've also installed a bomb around his daughter's body, meet me there as quick as possible.'

'Yes sir,' every note of sleepiness had been eliminated from Ken's voice by the news.

'Make sure you carefully take note of anything you see on your way.' Dakolo added before ending the call.

~~~

11.30pm

Tarasha and Cole and Nasiru had arrived at their first Lodge in Abuja, the same place they had to leave when Henry found out about it. The Senate President was sitting in the three seater old rickety sofa while Tarasha sat on the sofa opposite his. The place had become so dusty again within the little period it had not been occupied by anyone.

'Mr Nasiru, what would you like to take?' Tarasha finally broke the silence.

Nasiru shook his head in negative, folding his arms like someone who was freezing in the cold.

'Tell me, so that I would tell the rest of the team to get it from you on the way.'

Nasiru still gave no reply. Tarasha got up, taking her bag along with her, she was still dressed in the same gown she wore the the man's house. She sat close to him on the arm of the sofa the man was seating.

'Since, you don't want anything. I guess you'll like to speak up before I blow up you daughter and the whole house.' She threatened, bringing out the timing device. She had prolonged the time to two hours.

'I'll tell you anything you want,' Nasiru finally spoke, realizing that his daughter still had the bomb tied around her body.

'Good,' Tarasha smiled and took out a book. She wiped off the sweat forming on her forehead, cleaning the makeup with it. That part of her face began to show its real colour. She took out the book from her bag, 'these books documents some of your secret deals, isn't it?'

'Yes, it does.'

'And all these people whose names are written here,' she pointed to the part of the front cover where the names were inscribed. 'They were in your group?'

'Yes, we all did illegal businesses together peacefully until some of us change political parties.'

'How many of them are still alive?'

'Two of us... Ermm maybe three. I'm one of the persons alive, the vice President is also alive, you killed thre...' He cut short his statement as his eyes met with hers, he noticed that the colour on her forehead had changed.

'Who is the third person alive?'

'Gabriel, I'm not sure if he's really alive. The last I heard of him was when he was released from prison, it was said that he suffered from stroke and had run to hide himself in Benin Republic.'

'Hmm... Why didn't you help him? Wasn't he your former business partner?'

Nasiru paused and sniffed in mucus, he took a deep breath and stared at Tarasha's face, trying to find the best way to answer. 'Gabriel is our enemy.'

'Our? What do you mean by our?'

'He betrayed us; I, the Vice President, Chief Jubril, Chief Nnamdi and Kelechi Edwin. He betrayed us.'

'How did he betray you?'

'Ermm...'Nasiru began to stammer as he couldn't find words to support his accusation.

'Hehe,' Tarasha got up and stood at his front, then she squatted and looked into his eyeballs. 'You're still lying to me Mister, I guess you don't know what I can do.'

'We actually betrayed him,' Nasiru finally confessed. 'Elvis Richards brought the idea of sending him to prison and wiping out his family.'

'So you wiped off someone's family and sent him to prison?' Tarasha got up slowly, 'and now you're trying to do charity up and down to cover your sins right?'

Nasiru gave no reply, tears began to drop down his cheeks. 'Just kill me now, I know I have to pay for my sins. I'm ready.'

Tarasha took her gaze away from his face as Cole walked into the living room at that moment. She walked away to meet Cole, she said something in his ears before returning. Cole returned back to carry out her orders.

'We won't kill you,' Tarasha said to the man. 'We'll keep you alive until you stop cooperating. If you cooperate till the end, we'll let you go but drop you on another country.'

It sounded like a miracle to Nasiru as his eyes lit up with hope.

'We'll need you for a video tomorrow.' Tarasha added.

'A video, would my face show?'

'Of course it would,' Tarasha replied with a short laugh. 'Or do you prefer dying?'

'No, I prefer the video.'

'Good,' Tarasha clapped her hands. 'Now, get up. Let me show you the room you'll pass your night.'

The man got up and Tarasha led him to a room, she made him sit on the bed and the handcuffed his left hand to the wooden part. Tarasha's phone rang.

'Hello... Okay, just come.' She spoke briefly and ended the call. Then she dropped the phone just beside Nasiru. She bent to pull off his shoes.

'We'll record the video tomorrow, don't try anything silly.' Tarasha said before turning back. She walked out of the place leaving her phone behind.

As soon as Nasiru could no longer hear her footsteps, he picked up the phone and dialed a number in a hurry.

'Hello... I don't know where I am now but I'm still with the assassins, you can get this location by tracking this phone call.'

Read Chapter 18 part 2,3 & 4 on www.youngicee.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Silensa(m): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
De-Prince, fire on.

Is there anything for first to comment?

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Freeezzz(m): 11:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oh okay.... Still looking for Tarasha's tragic flaw. sad
cool
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by dimssy(m): 12:37am On Jun 30, 2016
I'm sure she dropped the phoe intensionally.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by donkross1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2016
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by missuniverse(f): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
hmmm

is Jerry still alive?
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Temtopy(f): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
am so in love with dis work o I respect u D9ty
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Deluxewize(m): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
Well done Oyinprince!!!!
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 6:51am On Jul 01, 2016
Tarasha - Chapter 18 Part 2
'Have you blocked all access to this location?' Tarasha asked as she stepped into Cole's room.

'Yes Boss,' Cole replied, taking a quick glance as she journeyed towards him. She sat beside him in the bed and then laid back flat.

'Hope you used the right IMEI?' She asked, rubbing her palm on her forehead.

'Yes, I did.' Cole replied and the room went silent for few minutes. Cole was acting as if he was busy with his laptop but he wasn't concentrating. His mind was in Tarasha's body which laid beside him. He glanced down her thighs once again and took in a deep breath. After a hard day's work like this, a girl with Tarasha's kind of body would have been the best thing to refresh his body. He wished he could have her right away.

He turned his face back to the laptop and cautioned himself in his heart. What he needed was rest, he thought to himself. How on earth was he even thinking about sex when his whole body was still aching? He had only managed to escape death from Nasiru's personal guard, he should be thanking God for his life.

'He should have finished with his phone call,' Tarasha said and stood up swiftly.

'Yes, he's done.' Cole said after minimizing a window to check the call monitoring app.

'How many minutes is the recording?'

'Forty nine seconds,' Cole answered.

'He made only one call?'

'Yes, only one.'

'Okay.'

+++

'Inspector,' Agent Dakolo called from his car after pressing the horn twice when he saw Ken at the gate entrance.

'Sir,' Ken turned around to answer. The agent drove away to park somewhere suitable but very close.

'How long have you arrived?' Dakolo asked as he stepped out of the car and locked the doors hurriedly.

'Just now sir, not up to a minute.' Ken replied, walking towards the man.

'Has the anti-bomb squad arrived?'

'Not yet,' Ken answered, shaking his head to emphasize his point.

'Are they not supposed to be on standby?' Dakolo asked no one in particular, taking out his phone as he hurried towards the gate. Just then, they could see the headlights of two vehicles coming towards them. They recognized the vehicles as the police vans.

'I think a lot of them are not used to being called up by this time of the night,' Ken replied.

'That's... Hello,' Dakolo turned away from Ken as his call had been answered. 'Where is the anti-bomb squad? They're nowhere to be found yet... Okay, they have to hurry up and get here as soon as possible.' He ended the call and turned back to Ken. 'She said they had to come to the office first from their house to pick some tools, they'll be here soon since there's no holdup in traffic.'

Ken and Dakolo walked up to the security men standing in front of the gate and began to ask questions.

'How did it happen?' Dakolo was first to talk.

A man with a stout figure was the person who replied him, he had a thick Hausa accent. 'About two hours ago, we saw the Senate President drive out of the house in one of his favorite cars. The first thing that got us suspicious was that neither his personal security officer nor the assistant were with him but we saw a man in our uniform driving the car, so we thought it was one of us. We thought it was only three of the guests that were with him since we didn't know the driver of the car was disguised, we believed that there was still one of the guests in the house. What made my suspicion rise more was...'

'Inspector Ken,' Dakolo cut the man's talk. 'Please excuse me,' he said politely to the guard and turned back to Ken. 'Go in with some guys to check the situation in there.'

'Okay,' Ken said and moved back to select the boys that were going in with him.

'Please go on,' Dakolo said to the guard after they had given way for Ken and four police officers to enter.

The stout figure guard cleared his throat and continued, 'as I was saying, I began to suspect something fishy when the man did not return in thirty minutes time. I knew he could not go out for that long if he wasn't with his security officer. Then I tried to call his personal security officer but the call wasn't answered, I had to go in to ask of him. That was when I noticed the unusual quietness in the house, I saw Mrs Nasiru laying on a chair in the parlour while the nurse was attending to her. The other guards explained that the Senate President's guests which he had been preparing for all day turned out to be assassins, they were led in here by Samantha Osman. We later found Mr Nasiru's personal security officer and one other guard in a room upstairs unconscious.'

'But why didn't they call immediately that the noticed that the guests were strange people? How on earth were they able to penetrate into this kind of tightly secured house without the an alarm being raised? How did they get into a room with the man's daughter and still had the boldness to fix an explosive on her body? That means they must have spent much time here'

'They came in some minutes after eight o'clock and we didn't conduct any search on them, that was the instruction we got.'

'Interesting, I need to...' Dakolo was interrupted by a loud horn. The anti-bomb squad had arrived.

----

"Madam, hope they didn't hurt you' Ken asked Mrs Nasiru with so much concern shown in his voice.

'She's okay,' the nurse attending to her replied.

Mrs Nasiru was seated on the settee with a worried look on her face as she was been administered drugs by the nurse.

'They only injected her some substances to make her so weak and she's fast recuperating from the weakness.' The nurse explained.

'Please can she talk to us now?'

'Yes, but I won't like you to bother her with so many questions or anything that'll bring anxiety.'

'Okay, thanks.' Ken dragged a footstool and placed it close to the woman, he sat on it and waited for the nurse to finish attending to her before he started.

'I'm sorry about the unfortunate incident madam, but the police are ready to bring back your husband to you hale and hearty. That's why you need to provide us all informations you have to help our work.' He explained and then paused for a few seconds as if to get the woman's approval before starting the questions. 'Ma, did you also meet with those guests?'

Mrs Nasiru didn't reply immediately but continued staring at Ken's face with a pitiable expression on her face. Then she sniffed in and exhaled. 'I met them, I served them, they ate on my dining table.' She replied in a low voice with so much grief.

'Who did they say they were?'

'My husband told me that they were Nigerian delegates from a charity organization in Canada. They had come to work with the Ata's foundation in their vision of eradicating poverty. He said that they had a plan to organise a conference to educate the elites in the country on the relevance of helping the less privileged.'

'Is that all you know about them?'

'They organized a food campaign for people in the slums of Katsina sometime last week where they distributed several bags of rice, cooking utensils and other food stuffs.'

'That means they've been like partners with the Ata's foundation?'

'Yes, but just recently.'

'Okay,' Ken paused and quickly typed in some things into his Android device. 'Did you notice anything strange about them when they arrived?'

'No, they looked like normal people. We thought they had only come to pay us a visit and return to their lodge tomorrow morning.'

'Then how did it all change?'

'It all started after the meal, I was preparing their rooms with the maids while my husband was showing them around the house. It was surprising for me when he called that I should come downstairs immediately. He told me that it was like their systems were reacting to the meal they just took, asking if we had put something unusual to spice up the food as two of the guest had already been rushed to the toilet.'

'Oh! I see...' Ken's phone rang, he checked his screen and then excused himself from the woman. 'Sir.'

'Inspector Ken,' Dakolo's voice came through, 'please take care of the situation while I go in search of the assassins or any clue they must have dropped closeby. The anti-bomb squad has arrived already and will be with you shortly.'

'Okay,' Ken replied and the call ended. Just as he was about to return the phone into his pocket, three men dressed in anti-bomb squad uniform walked into the living room.

'Inspector Ken,' one of them called.

'Inspector,' Ken walked back a little and received a brief handshake from the leader of the squad.

'Where's the girl and have you seen the bomb, how it was attached?'

'No, I've not seen her.' Ken replied.

One of the guards walked towards them quietly, 'she's still in the room' he said pointing in direction of the way to take.

'Okay,' the leader of the anti-bomb squad said and they followed the guard.

'What's this thing I'm hearing about bomb?' Mrs Nasiru asked, looking seriously worried and tensed. She had not been allowed to see the same picture her husband had seen that made him scream then, so she wasn't aware of the danger their daughter was in. She had also been sedated for a long time and the guards didn't tell her anything about the bomb or had daughter when she woke, they only told her that her daughter was fine and outside the house. 'Where's Fatima?' She asked, fidgeting all over.

'Don't worry ma, Fatima would be fine.' Ken replied, oblivious of the fact that she wasn't aware about her daughter's plight. 'The police are in charge of the situation.' Ken returned back to the stool and sat in front of her.

'What happened to her?' She asked stretching her two hands forward, her face clearly showed her ignorance about the matter.

'Nothing madam,' this was when Ken realized that she didn't know a bomb was tied round Fatima.

'I was told she was outside,' the woman said, struggling to get up.

'Yes, I met her outside.' Ken said, trying to stop her. The nurse also ran forward to them and tried to put the woman back to her seat.

'No, I want to see her now, I want to see my daughter now.' The woman was adamant and she pushed the nurse away. Ken followed, trying to convince her to wait and relax but he tried his best not to touch her. She didn't take more than six steps forward before she collapsed.

Dakolo sat in the front seat of the van with the driver as they rode recklessly. The roads were very free at that time of the night, so there was a very little possibility of an accident.

Dakolo's eyes were wandering all around the place, searching for the car with the description that he got from the guards. Although he knew it was a fruitless search as the assassins would have gone a long way with it already, that was if they did not change the car like he expected them to. He had it in mind that it was possible that the assassins could have killed the man and left his body in the car somewhere.

His phone rang and he checked the screen, it was from Ken. 'Inspector Ken.'

'Agent sir, where are you?'

'Just a few distance from the house. We'll be coming back now to the house. Have you gotten any information from the woman?'

'I got only a little and she's even unconscious now but the security staffs here said that they received a call from the Senate President some few minutes ago but the number which he used to call was not displayed. Also all their trials to track the number has been futile.'

'Okay, I'm coming back now. Get every information about the call from them. Then call the office and relay it to them, let them track it and tell us the location the call came from.'

'Okay sir,' Ken said and the call ended.

'Please take the next turn back,' Dakolo said and returned to the phone to his pocket. 'Wait!' He shouted suddenly again. 'Isn't that the Bentley Jeep they described to us?'

'Boss, the police are everywhere in Asokoro, a lot of patrol cars are going around.' Benny said as he stepped out out of the car and Aisha from the other side.

'Hope you didn't have troubles getting here,' Tarasha replied, walking back to the entrance of the house. She had been the one who opened the gate for them to enter.

'No, we were seen as late night travelers, there were no weapons in my car.'

'Good,' Tarasha chuckled. 'Hope you got the bulbs I asked you to get?' She asked as she opened the door for them to walk in. She walked in after them and closed the door.

'No boss, all the stores were already closed.' Benny replied, keeping a sorry look on his face.

'Dumb reason, I wasn't expecting you to buy it, I know you couldn't get by this time of the night. I was expecting you to uninstall them from any house or place you see them. Now we'll have to wait till late morning to record the video.' Tarasha said and walked away into the room where she left Cole.

Benny stood motionless for a while, Aisha was smiling at him. He couldn't imagine that she was expecting him to steal bulbs at that time of the night when the police were raiding all over.

'Has he made another call yet?' Tarasha asked as she entered into the room.

'No boss, I think he's being careful not to raise suspicion.'

'Who did he call?'

'He called his home, he told them that he was safe for now and wasn't going to be killed. He asked them to track the call and find his location.'

'I need him to make more calls, I want him to call the police officer who gives them information.'

'Hmm...' Cole hummed, wondering how that was going to help them.

'Most importantly, I want him to call the Vice President. I need to confirm if all the stories he told me were true.' Tarasha added.

Benny walked into the room, taking off his shirt, unaware of Tarasha's presence. He flung the shirt away, only for it to land on his Boss's shoulder.

Benny quickly dropped to his knees on realizing what he had just done. She took the shirt away and threw it on the floor. She gave him a crooked smile. 'Don't worry, you'll return the man's dead body to his house tomorrow.' She said it with a serious tone, although she didn't mean it.

'Huh?' Benny opened his mouth in shock, he felt the punishment was too severe for him. Any other punishment would have been better but this would definitely get him caught by the police.

'Boss, what about the assignment you said we were going to handle immediately after this?' Cole asked, trying to help Benny out of the situation.

'I'll handle that, but I won't attack, he will be expecting me now. I'll either wait for him to find me or send you guys to him later. It'll be easier for you to handle since he was your boss.' Tarasha said and walked out of the room.

Benny who did not understand her words turned to Cole who looked like he understood better.

'She's talking about Don, he was hired to find and kill her.' Cole explained to Benny.

Read chapter 18 part 3, 4 and 5 on www.youngicee.com

Happy New month, drop your comments and make your new month wishes

3 Likes

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Silensa:
De-Prince, fire on.

Is there anything for first to comment?
Ermm... We will work on that. grin

1 Like

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2016
Temtopy:
am so in love with dis work o
I respect u D9ty
Lol, hope na mistake be this post and you're not really take me for boss D9ty?
Or you're used to commenting on his thread ni
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 01, 2016
oyinprince I don tire for u...ur updates these days are coming in too late. Takes your 3 to 4 days to update.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Oyinprince(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
kushkingstalin:
oyinprince I don tire for u...ur updates these days are coming in too late. Takes your 3 to 4 days to update.
Lol, this is wrong sir. I don't take up to three/four days to update.

It's sad you guys always keep complaining of updates, no one has even mentioned that the updates have become longer.

2 Likes

Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by hefelove(m): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oyinprince I just finished reading inseparable just now since yesterday meehnnn u sabi. but he remain d last part o. I love the story nice job bro grin
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by yusufibrahim(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
OYIN the man seriously ur updates are longer now and I really enjoy them....... God Bless
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by donkross1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oyinprince:
Lol, this is wrong sir. I don't take up to three/four days to update.

It's sad you guys always keep complaining of updates, no one has even mentioned that the updates have become longer.

Dude give us updates joor cheesy grin
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2016
Tarasha! Hmmmmm. Yhu gonna meet yhur match soon.! Be warn!
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by donkross1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Tarasha! Hmmmmm. Yhu gonna meet yhur match soon.! Be warn!

Pal, check your PM.
Re: Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 by Deluxewize(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oyinprince, I'm not complaining and darn the updates has become longer.. Kudos joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (51) (Reply)

Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / Silent Seduction / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.