Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. (8807 Views)

I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by FrankDude: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Remember the long story I wrote about a girl I was confused of, whether she has friendzoned me or not, well the truth was that, I know she has friendzoned me, what I don't understand is her clinginess to me.

Well now I understand, she just loves my company, I am a very funny and light headed person, I know how to cool off the tension and make people feel so relaxed and comfortable that they can tell me absolutely anything, yes that's the way I am, I have that charm to make people very comfortable that they open up to me. She has never seen such a guy before, and she really valued the friendship being the first of its kind she would experience,and it wasn't because I was the typical "nice guy", who always get friendzoned, she has even told me before that I wasn't nice. I always speak up my mind, I am not an a$s$ licker and I am a cool fellow to hang out with cool.

Anyway. The truth is that, if I keep on being her friend, I will keep on tormenting myself and getting jealous beyond my control because the feelings will still be there and I am fvvcking straight. It's impossible for me to be just friends with her without having desire for more, and I totally understand that she is a girl and it is VERY easy for her to be just friends with me because she is a lady and female brains are wired differently from male brains, scientific researches has confirmed that straight males can't be just friends with females without having desires for more once in a while or just at least once. Check the research work here--->
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/
So thanks again for those who gave good comments, for those who came here to mock, for those who came to look for trouble, for those who just came here to ask me to face my book, as if I told them I am not serious with my education, narrow minded people angry
Cc: tuk2ato missmary severussnape montaque davidovinci mrsmith11 duduade olamigbemi deetus buddhapalm omoikea markmira saintneo2 halfrica cozy7 babyfaceafrica mikeleleta sseunth jhenny malonephill unibentested russianroulette runnazz mayreeh215 afroknight anelta wink

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by SeverusSnape(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
I be decoder

Anyway, She just friend-zoned you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Dotwillis1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Can't read, Sorry

So what r yhu tryna say in summary pls?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by ardeks(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
Okay
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Jhenny(f): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
i cant decode either. Girls are confused beings. Nobody understands us. Trust me,u never will

2 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Can't read, Sorry

So what r yhu tryna say in summary pls?

You are a redundant fool.

3 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by sseunth(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
She don friend zone u already.....let her strt sharing her relationship probs with u....

From there, u will start gvn her positive advice....be her confidant......

And u will have her forever

3 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by MikelEleta(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Be careful bro cos ur almst in dt friendzone area. Y nt speak to her frnd to knw d real reason y she doesn't wnt to date yu cos ladies say dose kind of tins to their frnds. Trust me no mata ow gud she may seem she myt tink ur too gentle jst lyk her nd she nids someone wid more action nd fun. Dts ladies for u bro buh kip on trying. Don't give up jst yet

3 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2015
ardeks:
Okay

I can easily get your signature on youtube, so why waste my money, credit and time dialing those numbers. . .

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
misssclassy:

Go whisper that to your dad's ear. fagg !

5 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by FrankDude: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
sseunth:
She don friend zone u already.....let her strt sharing her relationship probs with u....

So while I am advising her on relationships , another guy is fucking her? God forbid!!!! sad

I don't even wish my enemy to be in that kind of position, I would rather stop talking to her than be in her friend zone. When they did not curse me. Over my dead body angry

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by FrankDude: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
Jhenny:
i cant decode either. Girls are confused beings. Nobody understands us. Trust me,u never will

But what do you think she is doing? I just want to hear from a female perspective.
I have an idea, just want to confirm it here.
Ihavee updated the story, check the last paragraphs.
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by FrankDude: 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
MikelEleta:
Be careful bro cos ur almst in dt friendzone area. Y nt speak to her frnd to knw d real reason y she doesn't wnt to date yu cos ladies say dose kind of tins to their frnds. Trust me no mata ow gud she may seem she myt tink ur too gentle jst lyk her nd she nids someone wid more action nd fun. Dts ladies for u bro buh kip on trying. Don't give up jst yet

Am among the only close friend she has in the university, I doubt her roommates are close to her. And I am not too gentle. I have tried doing crazy things with her which she stopped me from doing. You see?
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by FrankDude: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I be decoder

Anyway, She just friend-zoned you.

How will a girl be doing all that if she has friendzoned me, read the story again, I have updated it.
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by FrankDude: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
sseunth:

If u are giving gals relationship advise, better stop it, especially if u have any feelings for them, some guys are busy fUvckkking her u are busy giving advice. angry

5 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by MikelEleta(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
FrankDude:

Am among the only close friend she has in the university, I doubt her roommates are close to her. And I am not too gentle. I have tried doing crazy things with her which she stopped me from doing. You see?
. Stop doubting bro nd find out frm her frnds. Even if she isn't close to them yu can get close to one of dem nd tell her to help yu find out frm her frnd if she is dating yu nd y she can't. Trust me she wud knw ow to obtain d ryt info frm dx ur close frnd. Once more goodluck
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Op uv been breached by freind zoning autobots nd right nw they are dancing ewa ji jo miooo ontop ur bread!!, brother hav been in ur shoes b4 but i later won d girls hrt to da xtent she got she once had anoda guy as a bf.jst b smart nd change ur formation from 4-4-2 to 4-4-3.

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
Op uv been breached by freind zoning autobots nd right nw they are dancing ewa ji jo miooo ontop ur bread!!, brother hav been in ur shoes b4 but i later won d girls hrt to da xtent she forgot she once had anoda guy as her bf.jst b smart nd change ur formation from 4-4-2 to 4-4-3.

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by malonephill(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
I'm in this same situation with two babes (my friends), the only differences is I never ask 'em out and I'm not ready to do that in anytime soon, but if can see a good decoder here today, I didn't get jealous anytime they tell me about romantic life, or discuss issue of their relationship.....

Observing..

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by malonephill(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
markmira:
Op uv been breached by freind zoning autobots nd right nw they are dancing ewa ji jo miooo ontop ur bread!!, brother hav been in ur shoes b4 but i later won d girls hrt to da xtent she forgot she once had anoda guy as her bf.jst b smart nd change ur formation from 4-4-2 to 4-4-3.
cheesy
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by ardeks(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
misssclassy:

I can easily get your signature on youtube, so why waste my money, credit and time dialing those numbers. . .
No problem about that nah. Afterall, it's gonna come for free on youtube, isn't it?
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Unibentested(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Another friendzoned case..

Still a better love story than twilight..

Hope these tips help..

https://www.nairaland.com/2525657/10-tips-escape-friendzone-get
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by RussianRoulette: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Friendzoned buh will surelly get to d promised land some day
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
From your write up I think u are a smart guy..just stop pestering her about the relationship stuff and treat her like she is your gf & see how it goes from there. A lot ppl say girls are confused I blv in taking adv of that confusion by confusing her the more and then you will be in control from then on. If it doesn't work find another babe but don't just dump her but be the one to friend zone her then..who knows it might come with some benefits
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
misssclassy:

I thought you had changed from insulting people..

2 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by mayreeh215: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
MikelEleta:
It's not a matter of almost again...he is already in the friend zone

3 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by sseunth(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
FrankDude:

If u are giving gals relationship advise, better stop it, especially if u have any feelings for them, some guys are busy fUvckkking her u are busy giving advice. angry
well, it has been working well for me......a guy can't Bleep a girl alone....u share with em guys mst especially if it is in schl.....
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by AfroKnight: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
Give her space. Ignore her and get close to other girls. If she complains, tell her that she can only have you around if she agrees to be your girlfriend. Don't be there for her anymore. Make sure she needs you. Meet other interesting girls. That way you won't be dependent on her even if she finally says yes to you.

3 Likes

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by anelta(f): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
Maybe she sees u as a brother or maybe she really likes u buh scared to be in a relationship wif u cos of sex...yea it's possible
Just ask her wat she thinks about u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by handie(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Op, I hope u ain't talking about my bae. If she's fair and in Unizik with all these other descriptions you've given, then she's my bae and you had better leave her. Did she tell u my dad is a colonel and I know where he keeps his service pistol? Well, if you ain't in Unizik, I'll advice u to try and do weeweechu with her.... That's ur only ticket outta this friendzone u find yourself.... If she's in Unizik, u better steer clear
Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
Op she sounds like dumebi to me embarassed

1 Like

Re: I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. by Spikkylee: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
handie:
Op, I hope u ain't talking about my bae. If she's fair and in Unizik with all these other descriptions you've given, then she's my bae and you had better leave her. Did she tell u my dad is a colonel and I know where he keeps his service pistol? Well, if you ain't in Unizik, I'll advice u to try and do weeweechu with her.... That's ur only ticket outta this friendzone u find yourself.... If she's in Unizik, u better steer clear

Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vagina fish smell; See the billions of vaginal bacteria under a microscope / Wicked Boyfriend Post Picture Of His Girlfriend Sleeping Online / How To Hug Your Girlfriend Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.