Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

British Air Way World Cargo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Air Way World Cargo (3746 Views)

The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / British Air Hostess Calls Out Nigerians Says All They Do Is Eat On Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Air Way World Cargo by princebaby(m): 8:13am On Aug 31, 2015
Pls my dear frnds I just wana tell you all this! A frnd of mine who I meet @ pin book he added me to my bbm so, he demand we should chat via video chat so I told him am not useing any device that can chat video chat! So he send me a parcel via bitish world cargo! The parecel contains! I phone 6! 1 apple laptop! And 900 pounds! Pls is this a scam or what pls?
Re: British Air Way World Cargo by worry359(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2015
princebaby:
Pls my dear frnds I just wana tell you all this! A frnd of mine who I meet @ pin book he added me to my bbm so, he demand we should chat via video chat so I told him am not useing any device that can chat video chat! So he send me a parcel via bitish world cargo! The parecel contains! I phone 6! 1 apple laptop! And 900 pounds! Pls is this a scam or what pls?

If you have to pay him.
Or pay anything to get your parcel it is a scam
Re: British Air Way World Cargo by justwise(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2015
princebaby:

Yes.
Re: British Air Way World Cargo by seanjy4konji: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2015
He is looking for money to eat Nkowbi and big stout next week end...

E ni n wafa n wofo...
Re: British Air Way World Cargo by princebaby(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
My problem is that I have seen the receipt of the items sent to me what will I do
Re: British Air Way World Cargo by worry359(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
princebaby:
My problem is that I have seen the receipt of the items sent to me what will I do

You asked for our advice and we gave it, THIS IS A SCAM.
From now it is up to you, go ahead or run away.
But if you get robbed don't come back here complaining!

It's your choice now.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Applied At South Africa Embassy - Abuja? / Fly Qatar Airways To Dubai With 100k / Please How Do I Get To Teslim Balogun Stadium From Mile 2: Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.