Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M (2868 Views)

See The Crazy Pic This Guy Posted / High Level Madness! See The Crazy Picture A Girl Posted On Facebook / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by ayobami52(m): 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
A crazy selfie campaign was organized by palmchat on their chatting application for users on the platform. The users are required to take the craziest selfie and upload on their timeline . After rigorous selection ,one crazy selfie from Lawal Janet stands out .

She won herself 1 million naira just by taking this crazy selfie . Take a look

How crazy could your own selfie be ? Watch out for the next edition. Pls don't ask me if she is available .lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by magicalBae(f): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Still looking..

1 Like

Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by MUVA(m): 12:03am On Mar 23, 2016
I still don't get it yet

Has anyone found the crazy selfie
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 23, 2016
magicalBae:
Still looking..
What is that stuff on your dp called!? grin lipsrsealed
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by magicalBae(f): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
What is that stuff on your dp called!? grin lipsrsealed

Strength for men eyes tongue
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by iphanyiuma(m): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2016
End time selfie gringringrin
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 23, 2016
magicalBae:

Oh thats more like cushion for man's comfort! And erm, prolly storex for quenching thirst, man's in particular! Btw, I cover my eyes with the blood of the chicken i ate tonight. I refuse to be tempted. I am God's servant! grin Modified... Ok lemme just take one more glimpse!
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by vicstar(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2016
I still don't get the craziness in the selfie undecided

#the_sadist angry
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Mjshexy(f): 1:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Y not use the money to pay someone's medical bill or buy drugs for sick patients rather than wasting a million box on crazy stuffs undecided

3 Likes

Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by sundoj08(m): 2:00am On Mar 23, 2016
BS undecided
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by emmawiz: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Any crazy how shiit be that's y I flush it.
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 23, 2016
magicalBae:

End time breast
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by ForeverNew(f): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Mjshexy:
Y not use the money to pay someone's medical bill or buy drugs for sick patients rather than wasting a million box on crazy stuffs undecided
So all the billions that politicians still you did not mention hospital bill. She won. Be happy. #Palmchat
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Mjshexy(f): 9:12am On Mar 23, 2016
ForeverNew:

So all the billions that politicians still you did not mention hospital bill. She won. Be happy. #Palmchat
Madam what re you saying? Pls bounce if uv got nothing meaningful to say. If politicians re stealing billions can't u also come out & condemn their evil acts, all am saying is that anyone, groups or organization can positively add to a life, it's not left for govt alone to do.
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Mikocake(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2016
just negodu!

Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by magicalBae(f): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

End time breast

Nop, it's called bo¤bs of life.. sure it has added few strength to ur sight by now.
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2016
magicalBae:

Nop, it's called bo¤bs of life.. sure it has added few strength to ur sight by now.

Not at all....its just a pix na...it can only give me strength if i see and feel them in reality.
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by magicalBae(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

Not at all....its just a pix na...it can only give me strength if i see and feel them in reality.

Oh!! Rill? Kk den, stare at it for 3hours b4 bed u will surely feel it in ur dream. tongue
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

End time breast
cry
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Marlvin(m): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Giving out such an amount of Money for a camera pix' whereas there er tens n hundreds of starving kids out there on the streets.
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Orator2383: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Mjshexy:
It might sound crazy but the lady is smiling to the bank oo. Her life has been impacted on by palmchat
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
magicalBae:

Oh!! Rill? Kk den, stare at it for 3hours b4 bed u will surely feel it in ur dream. tongue

Lol....no need for that again.
Re: See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M by ayobami52(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Marlvin:
Giving out such an amount of Money for a camera pix' whereas there er tens n hundreds of starving kids out there on the streets.
I don't think it's a bad idea oo. At least her life will be transformed with this little cash

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This Riddle? / "6 Signs A Lady Wants To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting" / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice My Girlfriend Left Me For This Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.