Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria (8385 Views)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Offering Prayers To Gods Of Igboland To Restore Biafra / Bakassi Regroup In Igboland To Checkmate The Fulani Herdsmen Excesses / Proposed Obuaku Seaport In Abia Will Open Up Igboland To International Trade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2015
So, at least 3 IPOB members shot dead? Totally avoidable!

You do not need to be told that the current state of affairs in Nigeria has no room for this Biafra agitation.

The power that be would not hesitate to turn the SE into a Syria. Lets not self-destruct.

I have said it, and will continue to, let's use our head, lets invest and build the East with the allocations we are getting.

Let's hold our governors accountable, and ensure they manage our resources prudently. We do not need Biafra for the East to work.

Igbo governors and leaders should work with industrialists and companies in and out of the country to initiate more investments opportunities in Igboland.

This is 2015, Igbos can't afford to go back in time, 48years ago. That would be foolhardy.

Let's use our tongue and count our teeth!

As usual, I expect some of my misinformed brothers and sisters to come on here and tag me Yoruba, fake Igbo or coward.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by DaBullIT(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
WHY NOT ??

Those radio biafra zombies do not know what they are wishing for , it's almost as if it'll rain dollars on every citizen if they get Biafra, but when reality happens, it'll be like film trick !

I repeat, No IPOB members died yesterday , it is all propaganda, this incident occurred august 23 , and the dead were Okada riders who have been banned and tried to fight with police, Radio Biafra blew it out of proportion

if SS and SE can't see that they are asking for Syria , I hope they get what they wish for

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by SUGARBEE(f): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Hmm

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
WHY NOT ??
Rhetorical ??
I thought you are one Nigerian? grin
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by DaBullIT(m): 10:07am On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Rhetorical ??
I thought you are one Nigerian? grin

I got my personal stalker , he he he , come on boy , bingo bingo , follow me bumper to fender grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2015
I am just waiting for biafran king to come and start blaming u for every bad thing that has happened to IBO's real or imagined.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by cheruv: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
WHY NOT ??

Those radio biafra zombies do not know what they are wishing for , it's almost as if it'll rain dollars on every citizen if they get Biafra, but when reality happens, it'll be like film trick !

I repeat, No IPOB members died yesterday , it is all propaganda, this incident occurred august 23 , and the dead were Okada riders who have been banned and tried to fight with police, Radio Biafra blew it out of proportion

if SS and SE can't see that they are asking for Syria , I hope they get what they wish for
Spreading lies on all threads

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by cybertyrant(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2015
U made a mistake of biafra becoming syria but syria becoming better than nigeria.

Boko haram (iswap) taking the place of isis
Biafra(ipob) taking the place of kurdistan(cipok)

Why it will be worse, sometimes the kurds help the FG to fight isis but in naija FG will be squeezed from north and south.

THEZOOMUSTFALL

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

I got my personal stalker , he he he , come on boy , bingo bingo , follow me bumper to fender grin grin grin grin grin grin
Suicide is inevitable for a man that jumps from your ego to your IQ.

Who is stalking who really, you that came to my thread to ask a cluelesss question, or me that have continued to doubt your one-nigerianess.

By the way, I have the right to quote who ever I wish. grin
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2015
cybertyrant:
U made a mistake of biafra becoming syria but syria becoming better than nigeria.

Boko haram (iswap) taking the place of isis
Biafra(ipob) taking the place of kurdistan(cipok)

Why it will be worse, sometimes the kurds help the FG to fight isis but in naija FG will be squeezed from north and south.

THEZOOMUSTFALL
Whichever way you choose to look at it, you ought to know that the rest of Nigeria can always gang up against Ndiigbo, just like in 1967.

Shun violence, embrace development.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by cybertyrant(m): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Whichever way you choose to look at it, you ought to know that the rest of Nigeria can always gang up against Ndiigbo, just like in 1967.

Shun violence, embrace development.
I can see ur legs shaking and pees all over ur pants.

Biafra is a spirit its inevitable

10 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

You do not need to be told that the current state of affairs in Nigeria has no room for this Biafra agitation.

The power that be would not hesitate to turn the SE into a Syria. Lets not self-destruct.

I have said it, and will continue to, let's use our head, lets invest and build the East with the allocations we are getting.

Let's hold our governors accountable, and ensure they manage our resources prudently. We do not need Biafra for the East to work.

Igbo governors and leaders should work with industrialists and companies in and out of the country to initiate more investments opportunities in Igboland.

This is 2015, Igbos can't afford to go back in time, 48years ago. That would be foolhardy.

As usual, I expect some of my misinformed brothers and sisters to come on here and tag me Yoruba, fake Igbo or coward.

Well Said Bro....I love this...

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2015
cybertyrant:
Go and sleep Mr Man...You think say war na icecream?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
cybertyrant:

You have nothing to tell me about Biafra. I am biafran myself.

The only difference between you and I is that I have learnt from history, you have chosen not to.

This struggle would ruin the progress Igbos have made after the civil war.

20 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by worthytalk: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2015
How many Biafrans do mass murderer buhari think he can murder? He should not worry it will soon reach him.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by DaBullIT(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Suicide is inevitable for a man that jumps from your ego to your IQ.

Who is stalking who really, you that came to my thread to ask a cluelesss question, or me that have continued to doubt your one-nigerianess.

By the way, I have the right to quote who ever I wish. grin

Internet does not lie , i answered a question on Biafra post and you even followed me , today, i did not comment on any of your topics and there you are following me up and down

I don't like guys , sorry Bra, try your luck elsewhere
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by DaBullIT(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2015
cheruv:

Spreading lies on all threads

Make them show us proof o , if something like that happen true true , CNN go don carry am

I don search all of internet i no see anything o grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Princewill1(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2015
The whole Nigeria will be turned to Somalia not just Syria?
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

Internet does not lie , i answered a question on Biafra post and you even followed me , today, i did not comment on any of your topics and there you are following me up and down

I don't like guys , sorry Bra, try your luck elsewhere
Hahaha. Check again bruh who created this thread.

Do you have morning blindness? If no, you are the one stalking my asss.

I know your machinations, you are always talking gibberish when you ought to crawl back into your hole.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by DaBullIT(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2015
I didn't realize you posted this news, I see a new post i click, even if you made the post, when i commented i did not quote you , i used the reply button, you called my attention when you quoted me , which means you are the stalker grin grin grin grin grin i also see you have been getting your arsewiped by Sane Nigerians that's gotta hurt doesn't it ??

UncleJudax:

Hahaha. Check again bruh who created this thread.

Do you have morning blindness? If no, you are the one stalking my asss.

I know your machinations, you are always talking gibberish when you ought to crawl back into your hole.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Blacks would still be slaves if the emancipators thought like you

Tell Nigerians to give Igbos what they are due for.

Perioddd cool

11 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2015
Princewill1:
The whole Nigeria will be turned to Somalia not just Syria?
Just like in 1967, the nigeria government would have more arms and foot soldiers than Biafra.

Heck, Nnamdi Kanu could never come close to Ojukwu, who was a military leader.

So, tell me how do you intend to turn Nigeria into Somalia, you can only succeed in destroying the East. Ask the NE people.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by CreampieAngela(f): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2015
Biafra republic must be accomplished in Jesus name

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by cybertyrant(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

You have nothing to tell me about Biafra. I am biafran myself.

The only difference between you and I is that I have learnt from history, you have chosen not to.

This struggle would ruin the progress Igbos have made after the civil war.

CORRECTION: u ar a nigerian

And by the way u bear judas, i smell sabotage and betrayal just like ur name sake but the worse part of it is that u ar the uncle.

Mr uncle get to work ur mates are busy at the office

8 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Blacks would still be slaves if the emancipators thought like you

Tell Nigerians to give Igbos what they are due for.

Perioddd cool
Would you eventually take up arms or perpetually fight online when it escalates?

Answer this please, Aren't igbo states getting allocations from Abuja just like every other state. If we claim to be different ideologically from other nigerians, why cant we judiciously transform the east.

Biafra is not the panacea, good governance is the answer.

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Appleyard(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
WHY NOT ??

Dont mention SS o, cos we are not fools to tag along the east that wants to self destruct.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
cybertyrant:

CORRECTION: u ar a nigerian

And by the way u bear judas, i smell sabotage and betrayal just like ur name sake but the worse part of it is that u ar the uncle.

Mr uncle get to work ur mates are busy at the office
Of course, I am nigerian by passport, biafra by blood. What's your point?

You are shooting aimlessly. As always.

Argue with facts not pseudo-character or Moniker assassination...not that you could ever match my vulgarity, check my 'dental records'.

Bottom line, you are not doing better than me, thus, we could never be mates wink

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by cybertyrant(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Just like in 1967, the nigeria government would have more arms and foot soldiers than Biafra.

Heck, Nnamdi Kanu could never come close to Ojukwu, who was a military leader.

So, tell me how do you intend to turn Nigeria into Somalia, you can only succeed in destroying the East. Ask the NW people.

U ar an igbo wanna be.
Be proud of ur tribe bt if u ar truely ibo perhaps half blood
One thing is certain, and that is history ALWAYS repeats its self nobody can stop it, if u think it can be stopped tell the paedophile buhari to excercise fairness or perhaps referendum which will only occur in dreams
SHALOM my half blood biafran
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Appleyard(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
cybertyrant:

Then stand still and behold as that spirit is been bound hands and feet and cast back to the abyss of history it belong.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by cybertyrant(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

You are shooting aimlessly. As always.

Argue with facts not pseudo-character or Moniker assassination...not that you could ever match my vulgarity, check my 'rental record'.

Bottom line, you are not doing better than me, thus, we could never be mates wink
Uncle good morning, welcome to the real world

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
cybertyrant:

U ar an igbo wanna be.
Be proud of ur tribe bt if u ar truely ibo perhaps half blood
One thing is certain, and that is history ALWAYS repeats its self nobody can stop it, if u think it can be stopped tell the paedophile buhari to excercise fairness or perhaps referendum which will only occur in dreams
SHALOM my half blood biafran
Pathetic! You are a fatalist.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Appleyard(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Biafra republic must be accomplished in Jesus name
Sorry Ice-Cream, Jesus is no warmonger. So his lovely name can't answer for you.cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trader Moni: FG Empowers 30,000 Petty Traders In Osun / President Buhari: No ‘corrupt’ Person Can Go Scot-free By Joining APC / 2023 Presidency: Accept Winner As Allah's Choice - Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.