Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria (8418 Views)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Offering Prayers To Gods Of Igboland To Restore Biafra / Bakassi Regroup In Igboland To Checkmate The Fulani Herdsmen Excesses / Proposed Obuaku Seaport In Abia Will Open Up Igboland To International Trade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by wale6run: 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Lets be realistic. Biafra 'soldiers' would never win, just like the last time. We don't even have a 'face' to work with countries with might.

Nigeria can always get arms and even pay mechinaries to fight along side their soldiers.

Nigeria, at the moment, will never let Igbos go in peace. And anything short of a peaceful succession, would hurt Igbos, terribly.

Let us work with what we have, and build an enviable Igbo nation.

Wise man.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Classicool:

USA will support anyone that's ready to bring down Nigeria... So that's no cause for alarm... But be ready to accept the AFRICOM that will render your military useless after your bloody dream Biafra(not well process biafra of my good diplomat friends want) is actualise...
lol, africom that can't fight off terrorist in Mali until France came to help...
haha lol i am not a biafran.
i am a freedom fighter...
did two tours.
i have the resources and experience to fine-tune biafran armies if called upon..

backward country.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Classicool(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chappie:

lol, africom that can't fight off terrorist in Mali until France came to help...
haha lol i am not a biafran.
i am a freedom fighter...
did two tours.
i have the resources and experience to fine-tune biafran armies if called upon..

backward country.
So if you are a freedom fighter then you have to get into diplomatic way not by war...
Let me tell something...
All I know is that AFRICOM will come if Biafra is set through war.... But if Real Biafra people like my friends want it they should tie themselves to RUSSIA and CHINA.. And INDIA... So as to keep off pressure from USA and UK... So AFRICOM won't come at all even if its war.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by BrainBox001: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

If you believe a referendum is the magic, work towards it. Drop off a proposal to UN.

Lets actually test Biafra popularity beyond the internet.

I have no problem whatsoever with that.
And who says the matter's not been tabled before the UN? Except nigeria's jihadist-like constitution that got no provision for a referendum of any kind, making the matter dead on arrival, perhaps, with a forceful claim of indivisibility. With nigeria everything is by force, and by force it must be taken, if it will be taken. Zoo philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Appleyard(m): 12:56am On Sep 01, 2015
xtrorse:

Okay, but in time of despair you and your fellow hypocrites will not hesitate to call on your innumerable powerless deities - Ogun, Osun, Obatala, Sango, Yemoja, Esu, Sopona, Ifa, and numerous others.
Oh. i see! But unfortunately, i dont worship any of those deity, and am not even from there.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Appleyard(m): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2015
xtrorse:

Can you be bold enough to state your ethnic nationality for a robust discourse?
I am a bonafide son of Urhobo, Sir!
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Appleyard:
I am a bonafide son of Urhobo, Sir!

Ówókówó! Usobo of all people; just do well to drop it right there and now! You have nothing to brag with against Igbos in the first place.
And stop coming online to spew trash as if you're that important.

Cease hiding behind Niger-delta or SS to rant carelessly.
Next time simply state your ethnic group so you can be responded to accordingly for the sort of creatures you are.
Be bold and answer your father's name!
It's pathetic, shameless and futile to hide behind Niger-delta to be able to have your say!
Are you afraid that your numerous atrocities, treachery, backstabbing, greed, laziness, thievery and collusion in the Asaba massacre will catch up with you sooner than your ever imagined?

Stop creating unnecessary attention as if it is possible to compel an adult into an unwanted friendship or union. No matter what's seriously biting you lots you should try not being childish in your reasoning

FYI, Igbos are not interested in traitors, saboteurs or backstabbers, but for the hardworking, determined goal-getters!

This is a free world and so you are entitled to freedom of association. You are are free to merge yourselves with Yoruba, Bini, Itsekiri and any other interested ethnic group of your choice. 

Urhobos should leave Igbos out of their misery!

Tell me, why do a number of Urhobo people come online disguising as the appointed spokespersons for Niger-delta It is getting out of hand already.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2015
Classicool:

So if you are a freedom fighter then you have to get into diplomatic way not by war...
Let me tell something...
All I know is that AFRICOM will come if Biafra is set through war.... But if Real Biafra people like my friends want it they should tie themselves to RUSSIA and CHINA.. And INDIA... So as to keep off pressure from USA and UK... So AFRICOM won't come at all even if its war.

Ok
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by blaqoracle: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
WHY NOT ??

Those radio biafra zombies do not know what they are wishing for , it's almost as if it'll rain dollars on every citizen if they get Biafra, but when reality happens, it'll be like film trick !

I repeat, No IPOB members died yesterday , it is all propaganda, this incident occurred august 23 , and the dead were Okada riders who have been banned and tried to fight with police, Radio Biafra blew it out of proportion

if SS and SE can't see that they are asking for Syria , I hope they get what they wish for
s.s is not part of the agitation for Biafra.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Classicool(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Chappie:

Ok
Yup...
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Adminisher: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Please stop warning them. They think war is some guns shooting and victories and marching bands etc. War is happening now in Syria and it is the lives of the kids that make you want to cry. Women are also hideously affected. One tenth of Syria are now packing themselves on boats heading for European countries under the most criminal people the world has ecer onown. War is about poverty, misery, pain and suffering as it is about shooting guns for sport. It also holds back a people for at least ten years. There is no more ambition and aspiration in war, no human rights, no good health and the baser more useless people on earth become the strong men. I think this ajebutter idiot talking trash Nnamdi Kanu should have another talk with his uncles. Only this time he should insist on being told the truth.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Appleyard(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2015
xtrorse:

Ówókówó! Usobo of all people; just do well to drop it right there and now! You have nothing to brag with against Igbos in the first place.
And stop coming online to spew trash as if you're that important.

Cease hiding behind Niger-delta or SS to rant carelessly.
Next time simply state your ethnic group so you can be responded to accordingly for the sort of creatures you are.
Be bold and answer your father's name!
It's pathetic, shameless and futile to hide behind Niger-delta to be able to have your say!
Are you afraid that your numerous atrocities, treachery, backstabbing, greed, laziness, thievery and collusion in the Asaba massacre will catch up with you sooner than your ever imagined?
I am proud of who i am, a bonafide son of the Urhobo soil, created that way by Almighty God!cheesy Why should i brag against the Igbos-one of the best tribes, living in harmony and enjoying the unparalleled hospitality of the Urhobos, Isokos, Ijaws, Itsekiris and Binis in their respective domain? Why should i brag against Igbos when i have the trustworthiness of some of her sons like the Truckpusher, Raplawd, Cyprus000 et al; blue-blooded Igbo Souljas that sees beyond the curtains of tribal sentimentalism, envisioning the revival of not just one Nigeria bound in unity and devoid of political demagogues, but also the reconstruction of Africa's political and economic life.

Alright, i will henceforth stop coming online (since your father own NL) to try disuade you and your warmongering types from self destruct. Maybe you can take a clue from the likes of South Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Eritrea, Libya; and see that WAR is only an ill wind that blows nobody any good.

The level of your ignoramus is appalling! So the Urhobos are located in your father's backyard?cheesy Or you have simply written your own map that is twixting your mind 360 degrees from seeing that we are core SS or Niger Delta? Pathetic!

Stop creating unnecessary attention as if it is possible to compel an adult into an unwanted friendship or union. No matter what's seriously biting you lots you should try not being childish in your reasoning

FYI, Igbos are not interested in traitors, saboteurs or backstabbers, but for the hardworking, determined goal-getters!

This is a free world and so you are entitled to freedom of association. You are are free to merge yourselves with Yoruba, Bini, Itsekiri and any other interested ethnic group of your choice.

Urhobos should leave Igbos out of their misery!
Your sense of reasoning emanating from tribalism based on hate and myopic political views, is a stark definition of your immaturity as a KID. Not until you and your likes (both from other tribes as well) realize that Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, Binis, Ijaws, Urhobos, etc, are not the enemies, but YOUR/OUR LEADERS - the economic and political blood-sucking, free looting elites are the REAL enemies; you will continue to fight a blind war, only for the system to continue when you think you have arrived.

Tell me, why do a number of Urhobo people come online disguising as the appointed spokespersons for Niger-delta It is getting out of hand already.
I can see you are in pains, brother sorry! But honestly, you are the one giving a definition to this. Any Urhobo man, Igbo man, Yoruba man, Hausa man, etc, have the right to go online and air his views regarding any issues; and for such, it doesn't mean he is speaking for the entire tribe or geopolitical zone where he comes from.
Or should i have said you are speaking for the entire Igbos, simply becos you are airing your views? Is there any sense in it?

I think we can do better if we get ride of the zombies in political and economic uniforms. That is our real enemies, not this region or that tribe.

Keep that up your sleeves!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
DaBullIT:
WHY NOT ??

Those radio biafra zombies do not know what they are wishing for , it's almost as if it'll rain dollars on every citizen if they get Biafra, but when reality happens, it'll be like film trick !

I repeat, No IPOB members died yesterday , it is all propaganda, this incident occurred august 23 , and the dead were Okada riders who have been banned and tried to fight with police, Radio Biafra blew it out of proportion

if SS and SE can't see that they are asking for Syria , I hope they get what they wish for
I can see that you are happy over the killings of IPOB members I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that because, I have been going through your posts since the zoo military gunned down our men at onitsha. Well, I want the world to know that the zoo have started killing us. let nobody tag us terrorists when we start our own I want everybody to remember this day. 1967-1970 was horrible because countries like Britain, Russia and a host of them came to aid the zoo military.
In summary, I wish every animal what they wish for humans (biafrans).

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Appleyard:

I am proud of who i am, a bonafide son of the Urhobo soil, created that way by Almighty God!cheesy Why should i brag against the Igbos-one of the best tribes, living in harmony and enjoying the unparalleled hospitality of the Urhobos, Isokos, Ijaws, Itsekiris and Binis in their respective domain? Why should i brag against Igbos when i have the trustworthiness of some of her sons like the Truckpusher, Raplawd, Cyprus000 et al; blue-blooded Igbo Souljas that sees beyond the curtains of tribal sentimentalism, envisioning the revival of not just one Nigeria bound in unity and devoid of political demagogues, but also the reconstruction of Africa's political and economic life.

Alright, i will henceforth stop coming online (since your father own NL) to try disuade you and your warmongering types from self destruct. Maybe you can take a clue from the likes of South Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, Eritrea, Libya; and see that WAR is only an ill wind that blows nobody any good.

The level of your ignoramus is appalling! So the Urhobos are located in your father's backyard?cheesy Or you have simply written your own map that is twixting your mind 360 degrees from seeing that we are core SS or Niger Delta? Pathetic!

Your sense of reasoning emanating from tribalism based on hate and myopic political views, is a stark definition of your immaturity as a KID. Not until you and your likes (both from other tribes as well) realize that Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, Binis, Ijaws, Urhobos, etc, are not the enemies, but YOUR/OUR LEADERS - the economic and political blood-sucking, free looting elites are the REAL enemies; you will continue to fight a blind war, only for the system to continue when you think you have arrived.

I can see you are in pains, brother sorry! But honestly, you are the one giving a definition to this. Any Urhobo man, Igbo man, Yoruba man, Hausa man, etc, have the right to go online and air his views regarding any issues; and for such, it doesn't mean he is speaking for the entire tribe or geopolitical zone where he comes from.
Or should i have said you are speaking for the entire Igbos, simply becos you are airing your views? Is there any sense in it?

I think we can do better if we get ride of the zombies in political and economic uniforms. That is our real enemies, not this region or that tribe.

Keep that up your sleeves!

Usobo, stop being cunning and playing the victim here.
You called out yourself first without anybody dragging your tribe into Igbo affairs.
Are you not the one who posted this comment on the first page?
Appleyard:

Dont mention SS o, cos we are not fools to tag along the east that wants to self destruct.
You came here ranting because you want to feel important even with your low self esteem. If you think you're that valuable and know your worth, why can't you speak only for your people?

A number of Urhobos seem to prefer the status quo in the polity since some of your leaders are sworn stooges to the OduArewanistan people and therefore gain from this fraudulent union. Little wonder the Usobo people have the kind of born-to-rule mentality of Ab0kis. With all the treasury looting, tribalism and nepotism Usobo have subjected Delta State to they still feel they own the State.

Talk to your tribesmen who come online and pretend to be what they are not, as if they are SS spokespersons. They are in the habit of exclaiming just as you did in the first page. I have encountered a couple of Usobos sho hide their ethnic identify to attack Igbos for no just cause. Whenever they hear Biaf...they become too rattled and agitated that the first impulsive comment they make is, "We are not part of Biafra", just to ferl wanted; when in reality no one dragged them into the matter. And you have exhibited that same attitude on this page. So, you are as guilty as charged and therefore not an exception!
This unbecoming attitude of yours is starting to become repulsive. 

Usobo seem not to be able to stand and speak for themselves without hiding behind SS. It is either they are too ashamed to be identified with their ethnic group or they are having inferiority complex and therefore are cowards. Cowards can't stand on their rights, they hinge on others for protection!

South South zone has a number of ethnic groups and they have different views.
There is nothing like Niger-delta tribe! No one tribe represents Niger-delta! 

This is a free world in which you are entitled to freedom of association. You are free to merge yourselves with Yoruba, Bini, Itsekiri and any other interested ethnic group. And more importantly desist from dragging your people into Igbo affairs as if you're being compelled to belong.

Be bold and stand for your ethnic nationality!

Igbos are not interested interested in traitors, saboteurs or backstabbers!

When everybody understands that NO ONE is safe from an oppressive system, peace will come. Justice precedes peace. 
An unjust system cannot endure. But people who have your kind of mentality and detest the truth won't agree until they are consumed from the face of the earth.

“The right to development is a fundamental right by virtue of which every human person and all peoples are entitled to participate in, contribute to and enjoy economic, social and cultural development.

“It is a right which includes the exercise of full sovereignty over national resources, self determination, popular participation in development and equality of opportunity."

francizy:
I love the fact that the Igbos harldly mention oil. I love the fact that the Igbos are vast in trading, local manufacturing, buying and selling, real estate, academics, entertainment, sports, etc. I usually don't open threads where people scream "Igbos want our oil" because it is either the person is an impersonator or the said person is dumb.

They should ask themselves the million dollar questions:

- who talks more about your oil?
- which set owns most of your oil blocks?
- which set works more in your oil companies?
- finally, which set has been ruling us since independence?

When the dumb ones are done answering these questions genuinely they may then see the bigger picture.

Am happy the people who opened the thread and commented first are the SS people, so whoever talks trash is on his/her own.. grin

mikeokiro:
 you are very correct, I am ikwere guy,  I was told we were not igbo until  I grew up and travelled out of my town, visited other parts of igbo land and other parts of Nigeria,  then I realised the falsehood,  then I ask myself how can my town ISI OKPO which is 100%  igbo word and is the headquarter of Ikwerre LGA, 

That is less than 10 minutes drive from port harcourt airport and our villages  ADA NTA,  NKARA AHIA,  ALI MINI, AZU MINI and others together with our market days EKE, ORIE, AHUO, NKWO ,  exactly the same as in other igbo towns 

And our markets such as  AHIA EKE, NKWO NTA  all in my town and  our surnames such as  AZUBUIKE, AMAECHI,  WIKE , WOBODO,  and others  and some people are still living in that falsehood that we are not igbos, 

My ikwere language is even more clearer and far more understandable by any igbo speaking person than those of them from anioma in delta state or from nsukka or abakeliki in ebonyi state yet they see themselves as igbos,

The Biafran war has come and gone , the oil we thought we have is day by day becoming less precious,  please , lets us educate ourselves please and stop the years long falsehood by our parents and grandparents because of their selfish interest. 

Maximeo:
I don't live in Nigeria but my dad, 82 years old, told me truth about Ikwerre being Igbo, you're very correct my brother.
However, as one of the Ogundu's children from Mgbo oyo, Azu mini Village, ISI OKPO, ours is very clear because we speak igbo. Meka!!!

emmysoftyou:
chai ,,.yu too much..broda...

hopeAThand come and read this,
I guess if yu dont accept me as ur brother,you will have to accept him as ur brother...

I might not be a full blooded ikwerres cos it s where my granny who s alive come from..
But am right when i said that my cousins who had travel to anambra in nnewi north and imo state in mbano local gvt, to visit us,we never denied their igboness when they saw how clear our languages re to them compared to a man from nsukka or izzi and ezza..

hopeAtHAND, yu re only making noise cos yu ve not been travelling to other towns in biafraland,except to remain in ur aluu village

Guy wake up...and stop denying yourselves like peter.. In the bible..lol

I remain faithful to the entire igboland...

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by ArodewilliamsT: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Appleyard:

Then stand still and behold as that spirit is been bound hands and feet and cast back to the abyss of history it belong.

are you an Igbo Biafran from the "SS"?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by ArodewilliamsT: 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
lygn19:
referrendum or not Nigeria wud continue to be one.

why do you write and think like a kindergarten. You are not very articulate, just read your post history. Hope you are not in your twenties, because if you are, then i'm sorry, too late. You can't begin to learn how to use the left hand in old age.

Keep quiet sometimes, it will make you look "intelligent". Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by DaBullIT(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
ekenedegreat:
I can see that you are happy over the killings of IPOB members I don't need a soothsayer to tell me that because, I have been going through your posts since the zoo military gunned down our men at onitsha. Well, I want the world to know that the zoo have started killing us. let nobody tag us terrorists when we start our own I want everybody to remember this day. 1967-1970 was horrible because countries like Britain, Russia and a host of them came to aid the zoo military.
In summary, I wish every animal what they wish for humans (biafrans).

I love Ibos, the good ones , i dislike the bad ones, i have friends that are ibos and we respect each other

What you have failed to see if you along with others are contributing indirectly to what will cause another war

No IPOB member was killed, no credible news station , local or international confirmed this , the only one reporting that incident is vanguard, which is very impossible for them to be the only one to have heard the incident

I am not happy about killing anybody , but please wake up

If this happens, Biafra is not as recognized as Kalu wants you to think , Other nations who have interests in Nigeria will still join up and fight with Nigeria , France won't fight with Biafra , some other nations won't either because Nigeria made more friends since 1970 , more nations are allies, to fight against your ally even if interest changes means other allies will fight against you

Biafra has no allies

Do not waste your lives for a Lunatic's dream , I mean someone on this same Nairaland even boasted that MASSOB or was it Niger delta have acquired Nuclear bombs , he said Kalu mentioned it in his broadcast, If it is true , which i highly doubt , Once you use that weapon, Forget that a race called Ibo ever existed, after retaliation by other countries on SS and SE , Nigerians will pick off anyone mistakenly looks like Ibo

These are things people shouldn't say on internet , I WANT PEACE, I WANT ONE NIGERIA , BUT AS USUAL , KALU like Ojukwu is Misguided and others who are supposed to enlighten people are following blindly
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

I love Ibos, the good ones , i dislike the bad ones, i have friends that are ibos and we respect each other

What you have failed to see if you along with others are contributing indirectly to what will cause another war

No IPOB member was killed, no credible news station , local or international confirmed this , the only one reporting that incident is vanguard, which is very impossible for them to be the only one to have heard the incident

I am not happy about killing anybody , but please wake up

If this happens, Biafra is not as recognized as Kalu wants you to think , Other nations who have interests in Nigeria will still join up and fight with Nigeria , France won't fight with Biafra , some other nations won't either because Nigeria made more friends since 1970 , more nations are allies, to fight against your ally even if interest changes means other allies will fight against you

Biafra has no allies

Do not waste your lives for a Lunatic's dream , I mean someone on this same Nairaland even boasted that MASSOB or was it Niger delta have acquired Nuclear bombs , he said Kalu mentioned it in his broadcast, If it is true , which i highly doubt , Once you use that weapon, Forget that a race called Ibo ever existed, after retaliation by other countries on SS and SE , Nigerians will pick off anyone mistakenly looks like Ibo

These are things people shouldn't say on internet , I WANT PEACE, I WANT ONE NIGERIA , BUT AS USUAL , KALU like Ojukwu is Misguided and others who are supposed to enlighten people are following blindly
Stop lying to yourself about loving the Igbos and I pity those of your Igbo friends(that is if you have any) because you will betray them one day. The British created Nigeria with lies, deceit and fraud that's why Nigeria can never ever forge ahead. A lot of people don't know that, lord lugard killed to many people on the process of amalgamating Nigeria and that makes this contraption a fraud so, if you're waiting for Nigerian papers to write about the killings of IPOB you're dreaming because they will never write it. That was exactly what they did during biafran war they fought tooth and nail to make sure the truth was hidden that is why Nigerians always see Ojukwu as a devil while gowon is the saint.
We are in the midst of our enemies that is one of the reasons why we must vacate this country.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by DaBullIT(m): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Unrepentant pain in the butt is what you are

Why don't you just go on google , just one day and read your history / face reality

The greatest crime ever committed by mankind was committed by the United states , dropping of Nuclear Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagakasi,a bomb so powerful that people literally turned into dust from heat of the explosion .

But even then, that was on every news in ever corner of the world, Why would anyone conspire not to publish news about killing of 3 IPOB members, Paranoia has it's limits my friend

if it happened, someone somewhere will have proof and even if Nigerian media fails to report it , international media would have published it , Afterall Biafraudians claim to have powerful friends all over the world, someone somewhere would have used their influence to ensure that the news if it is real must be heard in every corner of the world to ensure that the world knows that ''zoo'' armies are killing the Holy Biafrans

Following the failed coup , this same lie-lie method was used to worsen situations in the country, media kept reporting that the ibos were killing hausas , that the ibos were not satisfied with killing of the premier / Emir of the north , they want to annihilate northerners, this is the main reason why the reprisal attacks and decimation of ibos was increased in the North, the masses didn't know any better , This same method is being employed today by Kalu , spreading lies to incite hate against Nigeria , But following history, do you remember where it led??

When Ojukwu declared a free / new country , the total number of rifles in the region was less than 200 , Yet he kept leading followers to believe that they are well equipped . that he had shipment of weapons, later he encouraged his people to start making shakabula guns to fight a war ? Ojuwku received weapons from other countries after more than 4 months in the war and hundreds of thousands had already died by then my point is Propaganda to incite hate often ends badly and with the bad blood brewing all and about ,

things will escalate pretty fast , or it won't , my point is do not defend what is not real , do not be led AGAIN , Use your senses and open your mind , only then will you see that '' Kalu'' is playing the smoke and screen tricks on Ibo , He's in Diaspora, he's not coming back to Nigeria and all those donations are for himself and his family , If he loves Biafra so much , let him leave UK , come to Nigeria and lead the protests

ekenedegreat:
Stop lying to yourself about loving the Igbos and I pity those of your Igbo friends(that is if you have any) because you will betray them one day. The British created Nigeria with lies, deceit and fraud that's why Nigeria can never ever forge ahead. A lot of people don't know that, lord lugard killed to many people on the process of amalgamating Nigeria and that makes this contraption a fraud so, if you're waiting for Nigerian papers to write about the killings of IPOB you're dreaming because they will never write it. That was exactly what they did during biafran war they fought tooth and nail to make sure the truth was hidden that is why Nigerians always see Ojukwu as a devil while gowon is the saint.
We are in the midst of our enemies that is one of the reasons why we must vacate this country.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Appleyard(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

are you an Igbo Biafran from the "SS"?
No! Am a non Igbo from SS.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
DaBullIT:
Unrepentant pain in the butt is what you are

Why don't you just go on google , just one day and read your history / face reality

The greatest crime ever committed by mankind was committed by the United states , dropping of Nuclear Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagakasi,a bomb so powerful that people literally turned into dust from heat of the explosion .

But even then, that was on every news in ever corner of the world, Why would anyone conspire not to publish news about killing of 3 IPOB members, Paranoia has it's limits my friend

if it happened, someone somewhere will have proof and even if Nigerian media fails to report it , international media would have published it , Afterall Biafraudians claim to have powerful friends all over the world, someone somewhere would have used their influence to ensure that the news if it is real must be heard in every corner of the world to ensure that the world knows that ''zoo'' armies are killing the Holy Biafrans

Following the failed coup , this same lie-lie method was used to worsen situations in the country, media kept reporting that the ibos were killing hausas , that the ibos were not satisfied with killing of the premier / Emir of the north , they want to annihilate northerners, this is the main reason why the reprisal attacks and decimation of ibos was increased in the North, the masses didn't know any better , This same method is being employed today by Kalu , spreading lies to incite hate against Nigeria , But following history, do you remember where it led??

When Ojukwu declared a free / new country , the total number of rifles in the region was less than 200 , Yet he kept leading followers to believe that they are well equipped . that he had shipment of weapons, later he encouraged his people to start making shakabula guns to fight a war ? Ojuwku received weapons from other countries after more than 4 months in the war and hundreds of thousands had already died by then my point is Propaganda to incite hate often ends badly and with the bad blood brewing all and about ,

things will escalate pretty fast , or it won't , my point is do not defend what is not real , do not be led AGAIN , Use your senses and open your mind , only then will you see that '' Kalu'' is playing the smoke and screen tricks on Ibo , He's in Diaspora, he's not coming back to Nigeria and all those donations are for himself and his family , If he loves Biafra so much , let him leave UK , come to Nigeria and lead the protests

I think you're the unrepentant pain in the butt here. You're telling me that what I witnessed with my own eyes is not true? IPOB members were killed at Onitsha and you're here on NL telling people it was a concocted story by radio Biafra, is that not hypocrisy in the highest order?
Coming to what you said about knowing my history, I want to tell you that I already know my history not the one lord lugard gave to us, The history am talking about here is, who we truly are before lugard came to this side of the world.
As for Nnamdi Kanu you mentioned, I want to tell you that Kanu is the Moses and Joshua of our time he is whiter than white and whiter than snow. Through Kanu biafrans now have Radio and TV Biafra and more are still on the way coming.
The zoo must fall one Nigeria my arse.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by DaBullIT(m): 10:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ekenedegreat:
I think you're the unrepentant pain in the butt here. You're telling me that what I witnessed with my own eyes is not true? IPOB members were killed at Onitsha and you're here on NL telling people it was a concocted story by radio Biafra, is that not hypocrisy in the highest order?
Coming to what you said about knowing my history, I want to tell you that I already know my history not the one lord lugard gave to us, The history am talking about here is, who we truly are before lugard came to this side of the world.
As for Nnamdi Kanu you mentioned, I want to tell you that Kanu is the Moses and Joshua of our time he is whiter than white and whiter than snow. Through Kanu biafrans now have Radio and TV Biafra and more are still on the way coming.
The zoo must fall one Nigeria my arse.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
How about we turn it into south korea

why always south sudan and syria? Why not south korea and Nigeria will be north korea
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:12am On May 26, 2016
UncleJudax:
So, at least 3 IPOB members shot dead? Totally avoidable!

You do not need to be told that the current state of affairs in Nigeria has no room for this Biafra agitation.

The power that be would not hesitate to turn the SE into a Syria. Lets not self-destruct.

I have said it, and will continue to, let's use our head, lets invest and build the East with the allocations we are getting.

Let's hold our governors accountable, and ensure they manage our resources prudently. We do not need Biafra for the East to work.

Igbo governors and leaders should work with industrialists and companies in and out of the country to initiate more investments opportunities in Igboland.

This is 2015, Igbos can't afford to go back in time, 48years ago. That would be foolhardy.

Let's use our tongue and count our teeth!

As usual, I expect some of my misinformed brothers and sisters to come on here and tag me Yoruba, fake Igbo or coward.

Ist est nicht ein wunderschoner Tag? Angenehm, Ihre Bekanntschaft zu machen! Nice to me meet you.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
Ist est nicht ein wunderschoner Tag? Angenehm, Ihre Bekanntschaft zu machen! Nice to me meet you.
Gleichfalls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At Last: Alex Otti Apga Wins Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Pdp In Court / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / Osun APC Suspends Ex-SSG, Ex-Speaker, 24 Other Aregbesola Allies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.