Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria (8396 Views)

Pictures Of Nnamdi Kanu Offering Prayers To Gods Of Igboland To Restore Biafra / Bakassi Regroup In Igboland To Checkmate The Fulani Herdsmen Excesses / Proposed Obuaku Seaport In Abia Will Open Up Igboland To International Trade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Nnamdi Kalu, hahaha...such a Warrior huh.

Ignorance, just as Lygn19 has said.

You want to go on the offensive? Hahaha. To what end? To conquer Abuja and overthrow the government? Lmfao

You can only carry out a Gorilla warfare, cos you can never win and retain positions anywhere outside Igboland (even that is questionable)...go ask ETA, FARC whatsup.

Anothing thing, don't even try to derive motivation from Boko haram because what the Nigeria military would do to the SE would make the fight against BH look like a 4play...I mean, you already know they hate you.
they are extremely ignorant I swear.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
lygn19:
who so ever is doing dx should focus more on dat Aba and onitsha axis... they need it.
Igbos should know better. We have come a long way since 1970.

Since these Biafra preachers already perceive every other Nigerian as an enemy, don't they know that these 'enemies' would happily destroy every Igbo livelihood in the event of a war?

Catalona, Scotland want independent from Spain and UK respectively. Yet, I have not seen them calling their countrymen enemies.

We should be building, not destroying.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Princewill1(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Nnamdi Kalu, hahaha...such a Warrior huh.

Ignorance, just as Lygn19 has said.

You want to go on the offensive? Hahaha. To what end? To conquer Abuja and overthrow the government? Lmfao

You can only carry out a Gorilla warfare, cos you can never win and retain positions anywhere outside Igboland (even that is questionable)...go ask ETA, FARC whatsup.

Anothing thing, don't even try to derive motivation from Boko haram because what the Nigeria military would do to the SE would make the fight against BH look like a 4play...I mean, you already know they hate you.
You are simply DUMB!

He ask me how are we going to make the whole Nigeria be like Somalia,and I told him that this time we will go on an offensive outside the east.

Now by you admitting that we can launch a gorrilla stylied attack outside the east comfirmed my point.

Dullard is your name!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Princewill1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
lygn19:

whatever nnamdi kanu is fooling u ppl with I just laugh.
all of u are jobless. I once had an argument with ur ippb youth's, they were fooling themselves.
For dat ur comment just know dat for every one atttack, if the indeges in doz states reciprocate the attacks d body bags wud number 3 to 1 use ur heads.
Pls don't talk about us being jobless.I can give you work and I mean it.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Princewill1:
You are simply DUMB!

He ask me how are we going to make the whole Nigeria be like Somalia,and I told him that this time we will go on an offensive outside the east.

Now by you admitting that we can launch a gorrilla stylied attack outside the east comfirmed my point.

Dullard is your name!
Well, my bad, I did not follow up. You must be feeling yourself hahaha.

So, guerilla war is the ultimate answer to your secession struggle? Ewww!

You guys are noisemakers really. Nothing more nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Horllamideh(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Princewill1:
You are simply DUMB!

Dullard is your name!
It's called Guerrilla style and not gorrilla style.....educated illiterate. Since you are giving us firsthand info about your tactics,your ubiquitous brethren anywhere other than the east are doomed and their business is as good as gone. So think with the white matter lying underneath your cranium.....go with refrendum cos anything other than that won't end well for the 'jews by adoption'

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Princewill1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Horllamideh:

It's called Guerrilla style and not gorrilla style.....educated illiterate. Since you are giving us firsthand info about your tactics,your ubiquitous brethren anywhere other than the east are doomed and their business is as good as gone. So think with the white matter lying underneath your cranium.....go with refrendum cos anything other than that won't end well for the 'jews by adoption'
My hopeless english teacher from England,it's 'Referendum' not 'refrendum'.

You want to teach yourself english?

We have told our brothers especially those leaving in the north to come back,we will continue to tell them before we commence.

So go and focus on your Odua Republic

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Well, my bad, I did not follow up. You must be feeling yourself hahaha.

So, gorilla war is the ultimate answer to your succession struggle? Ewww!

You guys are noisemakers really. Nothing more nothing less.

Charlatans who have helped to ruin this country and have gained from the injustice in the polity, would still sink as low as denying their own origin in a shameful and disgusting manner, disguising with all sort of antics and lies on Nairaland, in a bid to cow some persons to remain perpetually gullible under their diabolic spell.

Your ploys are well known. Your whims and caprices are dead on arrival!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:
So, at least 3 IPOB members shot dead? Totally avoidable!

You do not need to be told that the current state of affairs in Nigeria has no room for this Biafra agitation.

The power that be would not hesitate to turn the SE into a Syria. Lets not self-destruct.

I have said it, and will continue to, let's use our head, lets invest and build the East with the allocations we are getting.

Let's hold our governors accountable, and ensure they manage our resources prudently. We do not need Biafra for the East to work.

Igbo governors and leaders should work with industrialists and companies in and out of the country to initiate more investments opportunities in Igboland.

This is 2015, Igbos can't afford to go back in time, 48years ago. That would be foolhardy.

Let's use our tongue and count our teeth!

As usual, I expect some of my misinformed brothers and sisters to come on here and tag me Yoruba, fake Igbo or coward.

of course that what u are fake igbo coward and yoruba
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:
So, at least 3 IPOB members shot dead? Totally avoidable!

You do not need to be told that the current state of affairs in Nigeria has no room for this Biafra agitation.

The power that be would not hesitate to turn the SE into a Syria. Lets not self-destruct.

I have said it, and will continue to, let's use our head, lets invest and build the East with the allocations we are getting.

Let's hold our governors accountable, and ensure they manage our resources prudently. We do not need Biafra for the East to work.

Igbo governors and leaders should work with industrialists and companies in and out of the country to initiate more investments opportunities in Igboland.

This is 2015, Igbos can't afford to go back in time, 48years ago. That would be foolhardy.

Let's use our tongue and count our teeth!

As usual, I expect some of my misinformed brothers and sisters to come on here and tag me Yoruba, fake Igbo or coward.

of course that what u are fake igbo coward and yoruba and for ur information am not your brother face scratched face westward
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
xtrorse:

Charlatans who have helped to ruin this country and have gained from the injustice in the polity, would still sink as low as denying their own origin in a shameful and disgusting manner, disguising with all sort of antics and lies on Nairaland, in a bid to cow some persons to remain perpetually gullible under their diabolic spell.

Your ploys are well known. Your whims and caprices are dead on arrival!
I could easily have overlooked you, but let me engrave this into your demented skull.

Championing the biafra cause, especially the way you guys are doing it, is not a prerequisite to Igboness. You 'myopians' should realise that even if a referendum is conducted today, the required percentage for succession would not be met.

Not every Igbo wants Biafra, not least the way Nnamdi Kalu is going about it. Get it?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
it's high time we fight back..Biafrans don't be stupid Pharo will not let you got without a fight. If you want Biafra then be ready to defend yourselves.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Classicool(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Horllamideh:

Well spoken Bruh...
I've told a NL friend of mine to seek unity in South here SS+SE+SW so that will be able influence North central states like Kwara,Kogi,Benue,and plateau.. So in other way SW which is always the ally of the North will be pitch against each other... Then the North will feel betray so they will want to retaliate then Naija will explode...

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by BrainBox001: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

I could easily have overlooked you, but let me engrave this into your demented skull.

Championing the biafra cause, especially the way you guys are doing it, is not a prerequisite to Igboness. You 'myopians' should realise that even if a referendum is conducted today, the required percentage for succession would not be met.

Not every Igbo wants Biafra, not least the way Nnamdi Kalu is going about it. Get it?
Lie. A referendum will kill nigeria and they know it, hence the blatant refusal to constitutionalize the idea. What does not sit well with some folks though is the idea of war. The average easterner will jump for joy at the thought of voting to leave the contraption, the only voting process that will show the real number of the East, not some periodic political processes that they scarcely care about due to lack of faith in the system.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Horllamideh(m): 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Princewill1:
My hopeless english teacher from England,it's 'Referendum' not 'refrendum'.

You want to teach yourself english?

We have told our brothers especially those leaving in the north to come back,we will continue to tell them before we commence.

So go and focus on your Odua Republic
My dumb student from the East,it is ''.....those living in the north....'' and not ''...those leaving in the north....''
and you think zoogerians won't welcome the idea.....let the man holding the ''mumu button'' of the acclaimed creative tribe command all yeebos in the west and north to come back home, their response to such call will show wether your cause is widely accepted or it's been propagated by gullibe e-chestbeaters. and thanks for the correction......

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
BrainBox001:
Lie. A referendum will kill nigeria and they know it, hence the blatant refusal to constitutionalize the idea. What does not sit well with some folks though is the idea of war. The average easterner will jump for joy at the thought of voting to leave the contraption, the only voting process that will show the real number of the East, not some periodic political processes that they scarcely care about due to lack of faith in the system.
If you believe a referendum is the magic, work towards it. Drop off a proposal to UN.

Lets actually test Biafra popularity beyond the internet.

I have no problem whatsoever with that.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by ALISMILE(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
xtrorse:

Hey Mister, stop the diversionary antics! It's not working. It's dead on arrival!
N.B: You need not whine and wail on another people's matter.

Hypocritical ingrate, see what's currently happening in your own backyard while you were poke nosing...

U re on a long tin if u think am a Yoruba! So wats ur suggestion? U want Biafra at all cost? Bet me today, u will be one of d 1st persons to die like a church rat wen d fight starts! And after iddiots like u must ve been killed, d intelligent once amongst u who knw that violent secession is nt possible will immediately retreat and surrender! Mind u, am neither a northernan nor a yoruba!

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
referrendum or not Nigeria wud continue to be one.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
@UncleJudax,

I respect your opinion, but as an Igbo I have since lost faith in "Nigeria". The name "Nigeria" itself wasn't coined by any African dead or alive, let alone a "Nigerian". Why do we have to continue answering the name given to us by the slave masters? Do we not have names before the Brits arrived?
Having said that, Nations evolve organically but there is nothing organic about "Nigeria". It came about as a result of shameless and disrespectful amalgamation of Nations that already have their Names, Language, Culture, Tradition, Food, Religion, Worldview, Clothing etc...
The lack of unity and unbridgeable disparity between individual Nations that make up "Nigeria", will never allow it to reach it's full potential. I would like you to tell me what I have in common with the Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas....
This nightmare is a major issue across Africa, but the so-called African leaders keep playing the Ostrich whilst violence and war continue to be the order of the day.
Brother/Africans, open your eyes the 'White' men are gone and they are not coming back to assist you without something in it for them!

I say, go to www.change.org and sign the existing Biafran referendum request form or start yours, my family and I will gladly sign it.
We, Africans must evolve and start doing things the right way or risk been left behind by the rest of civilization...
I'm not one to advocate for violence or war but if that's the solution WHY NOT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Princewill1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Horllamideh:

My dumb student from the East,it is ''.....those living in the north....'' and not ''...those leaving in the north....''
and you think zoogerians won't welcome the idea.....let the man holding the ''mumu button'' of the acclaimed creative tribe command all yeebos in the west and north to come back home, their response to such call will show wether your cause is widely accepted or it's been propagated by gullibe e-chestbeaters. and thanks for the correction......
'whether' Not 'wether' ...'Gullible' Not 'gullibe'
They should arrest you and imprisoned you for life for being a dumb and fake english teacher.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Horllamideh(m): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Princewill1:
'whether' Not 'wether' ...'Gullible' Not 'gullibe'
They should arrest you and imprisoned you for life for being a dumb and fake english teacher.
Lolllll......you could have saved yourself the stress of writing the pronoun 'you' two times....am sure you know that or do i still need to go back to that basic stuff?.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by EasternLion: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Abuja and Lagos will be the next battle field.
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Classicool(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
EasternLion:
Where?
In your dream...

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Princewill1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Horllamideh:

Lolllll......you could have saved yourself the stress of writing the pronoun 'you' two times....am sure you know that or do i still need to go back to that basic stuff?.
Mr man you are a fake english teacher.Stop making noice!
Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Horllamideh(m): 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Princewill1:
Mr man you are a fake english teacher.Stop making noice!
Read what you wrote again.....heaven knows i tried....lolllll

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by UncleJudax(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
EasternLion:
This kind of statement wins you foes, not friends.

Be guided! undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
ALISMILE:
U re on a long tin if u think am a Yoruba! So wats ur suggestion? U want Biafra at all cost? Bet me today, u will be one of d 1st persons to die like a church rat wen d fight starts! And after iddiots like u must ve been killed, d intelligent once amongst u who knw that violent secession is nt possible will immediately retreat and surrender! Mind u, am neither a northernan nor a yoruba!

lol funny Nigerians...

i wonder why Nigerian's in Africa are backward?

if the war should come ,i will support for biafran's .

U.S.A Will support biafran's cause.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
FrankAba1:
@UncleJudax,

I respect your opinion, but as an Igbo I have since lost faith in "Nigeria". The name "Nigeria" itself wasn't coined by any African dead or alive, let alone a "Nigerian". Why do we have to continue answering the name given to us by the slave masters? Do we not have names before the Brits arrived?
Having said that, Nations evolve organically but there is nothing organic about "Nigeria". It came about as a result of shameless and disrespectful amalgamation of Nations that already have their Names, Language, Culture, Tradition, Food, Religion, Worldview, Clothing etc...
The lack of unity and unbridgeable disparity between individual Nations that make up "Nigeria", will never allow it to reach it's full potential. I would like you to tell me what I have in common with the Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas....
This nightmare is a major issue across Africa, but the so-called African leaders keep playing the Ostrich whilst violence and war continue to be the order of the day.
Brother/Africans, open your eyes the 'White' men are gone and they are not coming back to assist you without something in it for them!

I say, go to www.change.org and sign the existing Biafran referendum request form or start yours, my family and I will gladly sign it.
We, Africans must evolve and start doing things the right way or risk been left behind by the rest of civilization...
I'm not one to advocate for violence or war but if that's the solution WHY NOT?

don't mind those parasitic shitholes , i support any nation trying to be itself.

you guys should fight for your rights.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by ALISMILE(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chappie:

lol funny Nigerians...

u re obviously in a dream world! Wishful thinker! Jus continue to drm! Since ur dull brain cannot ask u why d USA didn't support ur previous bid!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Princewill1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Horllamideh:

Read what you wrote again.....heaven knows i tried....lolllll
You keep exposing yourself Mr dumb English teacher.
You should be flogged for being fake!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Horllamideh(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Princewill1:
You keep exposing yourself Mr dumb English teacher.
You should be flogged for being fake!
Hmmm.....really,go and hug your bed joor

1 Like

Re: Do Not Turn Igboland To Syria by Classicool(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Chappie:

lol funny Nigerians...

USA will support anyone that's ready to bring down Nigeria... So that's no cause for alarm... But be ready to accept the AFRICOM that will render your military useless after your bloody dream Biafra(not well process biafra of my good diplomat friends want) is actualise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“Nnamdi Kanu Has Been Murdered” – MASSOB Faction Claims : Yahoo / Return Nnamdi Kanu To Jail In 7 Days Igbos Tells Judge / This Is Why Peter Obi May Be Disqualified Even If He Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.