Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! (701 Views)

Drake Announces Possible Collabo With J. Cole And Lupe Fiasco. / 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman / The Desperate Chicks- Naija's Destiny's Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by jiggaz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 01, 2009
Omo u wan try? i told ya dat these are Naija's Best female group to emerge. The hot single is Blazing all da radio stations.
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by jiggaz(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2009
Nice joint. Off da hook. File!! dont touch!! Imetu Desperate Chicks aka nke gi Ekpomekwe!!
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by tosinaded(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2009
The name alone puts me off!

@poster
of wut use is the thread if u cnt put up a link?
Hiss
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by lagoslag: 5:29am On Apr 02, 2009
@ tosindad
I don't see anything wrong with the name. Music has gotten to a point that people really don't care with whatever name u wish to be identified with. All that matters is what u bringing to public. If what u are bringing to the public is acceptable, ur name automatically becomes a brand and acceptable. If desperate chicks doesn't sound right what about names like Pussy cat dolls, beyounce recently transformed to sasha Fierce, lady GAGA,Ol’ Dirty Bastard, salt n pepper, just to mention a few, has names like these ones put u off as well? or they gradually faded out cos what they brought to the public was acceptable?
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by tosinaded(m): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2009
The name puts me off!
Its a persnal thing
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by FBS: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2009
any link?
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by showbobo(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2009
lagoslag:

@ tosindad
I don't see anything wrong with the name. Music has gotten to a point that people really don't care with whatever name u wish to be identified with. All that matters is what u bringing to public. If what u are bringing to the public is acceptable, ur name automatically becomes a brand and acceptable. If desperate chicks doesn't sound right what about names like Pussy cat dolls, beyounce recently transformed to sasha Fierce, lady GAGA,Ol’ Dirty Bastard, salt n pepper, just to mention a few, has names like these ones put u off as well? or they gradually faded out cos what they brought to the public was acceptable?

WORD!!!. . . . . link to the download?

tosinaded@:

The name puts me off!
Its a persnal thing
Good for you
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by jiggaz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2009
@tosindad, Suegbe who askd for ur opinion. thanx lagoslag for explaining to him. for now d single is kinda exclusive,so there's no link.
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by asha80(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2009
@jiggaz

U dey sure this thing no be april fool tongue
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by ofokasibe: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
na april fool o . besides the name ''desperate chicks is wack . whats that
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by jiggaz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ofokasibe. Man i dont know wat 2 say 2 u. if u think d name is wack, wat of urs,ofokasibe(it sounds like a piece of shit). u think this forum is ur wack hood @ Ado ekiti? get civilised man.
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by asha80(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin ^^^
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by ofokasibe: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
jiggaz:

@ofokasibe. Man i dont know wat 2 say 2 u. if u think d name is wack, wat of urs,ofokasibe(it sounds like a piece of shit). u think this forum is ur wack hood @ Ado ekiti? get civilised man.

lmfao. @jigga .
jigga u dont want none of me , belief me . u dont want none of me at all.

@asha
dey laugh o u hear. grin grin grin
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by tosinaded(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2009
Give us the damn link and stop displayn ur generic stupidity on nairaland!
Did u open the thread to insult posters or wut
Re: The Desperate Chick's Collabo With 50 Cent! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
Blatant lie, funny though grin

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This! / Nobody - Wonder Girls :d / Nigerian Musicians And White Girls In Their Video. Why Why Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.