Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience (32503 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by INTROVERT(f): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
as they are all saying.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Here in markurdi is normal from day one 2012 till date electricity has be well supplied 19 hours minimum 24 hours maximum all hail GEJ

6 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by kutitosin(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish northern Nigeria and God bless Niger Delta

Here in Melbourne, since 2009 I got here haven't seen light blinks

Infact god punish Africa

God punish you join, Idiot

40 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by shaboti: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:
Spending August in Awada, Onitsha - its has been good. 17hrs to 20hrs roughly daily.
so u stay in onitsha. Cool
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by IceDude(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by arigold1304(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
God bless GEJ for the standard he set and PMB is working with that.....God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by sinhin(m): 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
Here in Kano, I get between 20 to 24 hours.

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by stevesharon: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
In naija ,u can't eat ur cake and also have it.if u see the huge amount off bill that was sent to my compound, it was over estimated. Is as good as buying fuel and running ur gen set.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
kutitosin:

God punish you join, Idiot
lol

Mumu ur name na Africa abi?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ochedan(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
In my area (portharcourt) is 18-20hours of 24hours, aside from transformer fault wich is bearable to 24hours total blackout.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Ojestas(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
Here in my street in IB, Minimum of twenty hours daily. most times, on for more than a day.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Lanretoye(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
omo,4 good days now the light never shake...i no fit drink cold water again,na block every thing be.
This change self,i no understand again.

18 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by butanepro(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Last time we had light was December 26 2014. Ore town Ondo state

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by jaymichael(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
Though we are still in the rainy season and there is enough water in the dams to power our hydro electric turbines. But overall one should note that the level of electricity supply is significantly higher than previous rainy season. Kudos to whoever is responsible.

20 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by html14java(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
here in hell, it is 30 hours per 24 hours and 8 days per week.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ephi123(f): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
skyface00:
Here in abuja 15 to 18hours, mostly I put off my fridge dis days

What's the reason for putting off your fridge? Won't the food get spoilt if it's off for long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by berrystunn(m): 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
I confirm 16yr non stop....in europe

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Autolord: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thank you GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Wayne4uall(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Come ondo town . Power supply has gone from bad to worst. They only give us light 3 hrs every 24 hrs. In my area barracks road. If u no get gen omo u ar on a longthing. In my house we pay nothing less than 5000 per month
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by PEREZPERECTUS: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Supply here in asaba is still very poor, especially around the stadium road axis; I wonder why the Benin electricity distribution company is still very insensitive to our plight; and the delta state government is not bothered that her state capital is in perpetual darkness. I Feel cheated that while other parts of the country are enjoying improved power supply, the reverse is the case in asaba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by savodway(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
The light isn't stable here in Akure
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by DPointMan(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Situation report from Papa Ajao, Lagos. While not trying to exaggerate, there was "light" for an average of 16 to 18hrs a day in the month of August. Kudos to whoever made it work.

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by rufaikoko(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish northern Nigeria and God bless Niger Delta

Here in Melbourne, since 2009 I got here haven't seen light blinks

Infact god punish Africa
u must be a factory product.

8 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by okooloyun1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
okooloyun1:
No light here in Olodo area in Ibadan
IBEDC don give us light oooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by XBLadez: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:
Spending August in Awada, Onitsha Ogun State - [s]its has been good. 17hrs to 20hrs roughly daily.

PMB - President, Commander-in-chief and Father of Nigeria[/s]
Stop deceiving yourself, idiot!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by einsteino(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
in warri(jakpa road), it has been roughly 5hrs daily, they bring it by say 11pm and take it by 4am. then in benin (trade fair off ekewan road), it is almost the same pattern though it gets up to 7hrs daily.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Seuncoded(f): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
You see these phcn hate jonathan die.............. Am using htc with two battery before but now it one battery

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nicepoker(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
soe:
well here in the UK, it has been 24hrs constant power supply. Pardon me but I will keep you guys in my prayer.
soe u are plying ur herbalist profession in uk? Wow that good congrats. Hope u are blessed with a lot of white customers?

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by skyface00(m): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
I live in kubwa, Arab road.... I left light when I was going 2 work, am so sure of meeting it d way I left it lolz

mmsen:

Which part of Abuja are you only getting 18 hours?

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Flets: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
GEJ was God sent. His very transformation projects will continue to speak for itself for a very long time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by blackboy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Asaba almost 5 minutes in a day or non existent. Used to have at night from 10pm till 5am but now nothing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ministers Cut Cake With Yemi Osinbajo To Mark His 60th Birthday (Photos) / When Yakubu Gowon Officially Discharged The First Group Of NYSC In 1974 / Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.