Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience (32571 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Special Status For Lagos Bill Passes Second Reading At House Of Reps / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
worldman:
Here in phc it's the same average of 18 to 20hrs per day

Where in PH?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by bigerboy200: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
25 hours here in Agbowo Ibadan..
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by kayalcomp: 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sure, electricity supply has improved, but there is this issue of LIGHT ROTATION (eg 2 days ON 1 day off, 1 day ON 1 day OFF, etc)that takes place in some places because of INADEQUATE ELECTRICITY TRANSFORMERS. We implore Mr President to help identify places like this, and provide electricity transformer for them. Naija shall be great again!
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by dantori(m): 5:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish northern Nigeria and God bless Niger Delta

Here in Melbourne, since 2009 I got here haven't seen light blinks

Infact god punish Africa
INCLUDING YOUR FATHER AND ALL YOUR GENERATIONS IDIOT

5 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by emmy4lov(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'm a corper serving in aramoko ekiti state. . no light since 3 months now.. It has been really annoying. . angry

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
PEREZPERECTUS:

sure the Benin electricity distribution company is the worst, no supply even in asaba; PMB should revoke their licence immediately, they are grossly incompetent

I dey tell you, my peeps in warri and abraka especially abraka are complaining badly. They should revoke their license

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Lordave: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ephemmm:

[/s]
Why have you chosen to stick by a bigot?
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ndigbo: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Surulere, Lawanson Area, without exaggerating , we get approximately 22hrs.

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Ask4bigneyo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
okooloyun1:
No light here in Olodo area in Ibadan
Is Olodo part of Nigeria ni?

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by omoboy08(m): 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eneze1:
Where I stay in Ibadan, it's minimum of 17 - 19 hours a day
Same here in Iyana Church Ibadan, 16-18 Hrs. And at same time, it has never been this ok for the past 5 yrs
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by XBLadez: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
egift:

Someone has called me a Lebanese before. Some of you WailingLooters think am from Planet Mars. So it is understandable if you keep foooling around grin grin grin grin grin
I truly don't give a hoot where you come from. But I think it's an act of cowardice to hide in your enemies' skin and still stab them from the back. Stop calling yourself Igbo coz I know you're not. Instead of being born again, why don't you just grow up? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by sharel27: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Barselonia:
I guess this answer your question

It does says it all
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Tintinnoty(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
blackfase:
Some places r still grossly under-served. My area is one, though its due to factors bordering on corrupt practices, ineptitude & aloofness by d EKODisco id.iots providing services here in Badagry. D service is pathetic to say d least....
badagry is a sorry case maybe because we share boarder with benin rep they asume. we ain't. Nigerian
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by geedeex2(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hypocrite ! GEJ's vision and transformation for all PMB's achievements but not for the shortcomings witnessed so far .abi?
Lordave:
Slightly improved

All thanks to GEJ for vision and Transformation agenda which is still visible in every achievement of the current administration.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Dsegsam(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Here is igbekebo in ese odo local government no traces of light since last year. ...
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by eluquenson(m): 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Electricity supply have been fair since our Dear PMB assumed office, to be sincere change has begun but the question is how far will these changes go... undecided
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Ephemmm: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lordave:
Why have you chosen to stick by a bigot?

Because it is only an improvident somebody that will be doing the same thing in the same way for the past sixteen years and still be expecting a different result.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Austinio: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
GoodMuyis:
Before the Month of August vanish away Let recount the progress of Electricity distribution nationwide to see how far it has improved.

Here in Kaduna, Electricity has improve drastically in this Month of August, at least a day will not pass without we using up to the minimum of 14hrs to 16hrs a day (average). There have being some days we had more that 18hrs.

But since last week Thursday, the only time the power was taken was last mid-night, apart from that 24hrs power supply since last week

Here in Asaba: CAN PERM SITE okpanam Road NO light for months
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by gatb(m): 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
I am tired of the light sef ! .. i now iron my shirts on monday morning before going to work .. After God na NEPA sure pass ! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Electricity has only improved in some states .Do we say power has improved generally? NO. Alot need to be done because to the best of my knowledge transmission and distribution is still a problem the government needs to tackle . we are not experiencing full privatization yet because the government still has some shares
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Lordave: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
geedeex2:
Hypocrite ! GEJ's vision and transformation for all PMB's achievements but not for the shortcomings witnessed so far .abi?
Dunno what you're talking about, but I know that good things last. As you can see, most of the goodness of GEJ's government is still evident in this present administration.
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by oluwaphemiee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
Seriously for d first tym in my area in kaduna we experiece 5days no power outage before they took it for 15mins and restoring it back
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
At Onueke-Afikpo there's no light especially at Ezza North in Ebonyi State for the past 4 years I don't know if we are still among in Nigeria
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by skubido(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
we don have light since last year
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by friends4ever(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Here on MN it has been constantly 24 hr on, shout out to Excel Energy
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by blackfase(m): 5:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Seems u r within d precinct. I learnt Badagry & Ajara r bein fed with d 11kva transmission which is grossly insufficient while d surroundin areas r havin d 33kva. Attempts hav been made by individuals & ASCoN to rectify it but too many corrupt interests within d defunct NEPA. D foolish politicians ther who r supposed to interface with d power holders r another pathetic lot that should cover their faces in shame.

Tintinnoty:
badagry is a sorry case maybe because we share boarder with benin rep they asume. we ain't. Nigerian
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Until I'm getting light 247....till then, the government has a lot of work to do!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
c yur maut lyk 247
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
God punish northern Nigeria and God bless Niger Delta

Here in Melbourne, since 2009 I got here haven't seen light blinks

Infact god punish Africa
Lost ewu! I know your type, you keep shouting 'white people are racist' when you don't know the road to your country!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by okooloyun1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Is Olodo part of Nigeria ni?
Hmmm..... Na part of Togo! Daddy Fatai abeg face front
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by Brimstone1: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
We don't have light in Mowe-Ibafo area
Re: Electricity Usage Status For The Month Of August -share Your Experience by rexisfree(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
I hard 25 hours without energy (light ) every other minutes of AguSt I hard energy God bless Buhari. Am writing from oshodi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Decreeing Boycott Of Arabic Is Equal To Boko Haram – Tolu Ogunlesi / Buhari Going Through Yahaya Bello's Nomination Form / Shaibu Prayed For Omobayo Godwins To Be Higher Than Him, Months Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.