Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

"Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie (41043 Views)

‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie / VIDEO: Will Smith Lashed For His Fake Nigerian Accent In Concussion / Will Smith's Terrible Nigerian Accent As Dr. Bennet Omalu In "Concussion” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by Tolubory(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
hmm... Summary.. This one too much for me i no too get time for this Election Story
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by bigfrancis21: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2015
NaijahMann:
Dr Omalu finished from Federal Governement College Enugu before going to UNN

Great UNN! My alma mater!
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by daresimon(m): 4:17am On Sep 01, 2015
Because it wasn't a white man dat made the discovery,they discarded it.

Because they wanted to keep making money at the expense of the players, they said its a lie.

Because they know it will ruin their business for them they rejected the info.

Na their problem anyway.

He who have ears............
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by skytreader(m): 5:11am On Sep 01, 2015
His accent! I'd love to hear his accent for the character. Will it be as good as Forest Whitaker's Idi Amin accent in The Last King of Scotland? This is one movie I'm very interested in seeing...
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by babeface3: 9:04am On Sep 01, 2015
In a movie named "Concussion" which is a disease and you guys are clapping
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by youngice(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2015
osesology:

I think Idris Elba takes that position, not smith
Seriously
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2015
This is not how typical Nigerians speak jooor. ....more like Ghana accent.
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by dotna(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=24pt]The poster above me and the one below me are both jobless[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by adconline(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ramos16:

i know you had a bad childhood, but it gives you no right to insult people just because you hide behind the internet
Sorry, it feels like a puzzle to ur encephalon just like pape 404.. Sorry Google can't help u!!
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by Ramos16(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
adconline:

Sorry, it feels like a puzzle to ur encephalon just like pape 404.. Sorry Google can't help u!!

I realize you are just a little spoilt brat, and a show off, what is the need to say encephalon when you can just say brain, I blame you not, but I dare you to come in real time and say this to my face, give me your place, I do not mind I will come or better still meet me in Leventise, Ikeja then I will show you what your encephalon looks like.

PS: You can still be traced, Ondo state is not so far.
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by adconline(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ramos16:

I realize you are just a little spoilt brat, and a show off, what is the need to say encephalon when you can just say brain, I blame you not, but I dare you to come in real time and say this to my face, give me your place, I do not mind I will come or better still meet me in Leventise, Ikeja then I will show you what your encephalon looks like.

I'm cruising at space shuttle speed with a lot of oxygen in my reservoir while you are going to need a lot of oxygen in ur encephalon to differentiate ur right from left. Good son playing some catch-up!!!
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by Ramos16(m): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
adconline:

I'm cruising at space shuttle speed with a lot of oxygen in my reservoir while you are going to need a lot of oxygen in ur encephalon to differentiate ur right from left. Good son playing some catch-up!!!

keep cruising boy, cos the day you decide to land that ship, you will sure break a bone, and I will see to that.
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by adconline(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ramos16:

keep cruising boy, cos the day you decide to land that ship, you will sure break a bone, and I will see to that.
Dream on!
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by Ndipe(m): 3:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Dr. Omalu should have been the lead actor in the movie not Will Smith.
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by tpiander: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ramos16:

What do you mean?
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by tpiander: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
@ topic

This is not the first time an American will play a Nigerian in a movie, or vice versa.
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by emmastone019(f): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2015
cool
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by emmastone019(f): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Ibo, yoruba or hausa
Re: "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie by chic2pimp(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nihilist:
Terrible accent.

Don Cheadle can do flawless Cockney but Will Smith cant even be bothered to learn the accent?

Why didnt they just give it to Chiwetal who is BOTH A-List and Igbo?

He won't pull in the type of Numbers the producers are targeting. He is lacking the "XFactor"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aki and Pawpaw: Chinedu Ikedieze and Osita Iheme / BBNaija: Tacha Clashes With Frodd At Dinner / BBNaija: Lasisi Erenu Reacts To Lolu's Erect Joystick With A Funny Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.