Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added (5951 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by powerfulsettingz: 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
I was in the office while I received a message on my whatsapp, it was my Bae I notice she was just repeating something like this "hmnmmmmmmm" and called my name several tymz, and later she broke the news that her father wu just went for this recent haaji in meca called dis morning warning them that he has cursed any of his children that marry a Christian.

The hand writing and the body's language is written clearly I didn't bother to ask my Bae whats next, I now act in respect that we've broken up, though I called her and all she could do was crying on phone, burning down my credit.
we are still pretty young, she's in her early twenties while am in my late twenties............

Pls the question here now is, Is it right for patent to go to this extent in having influence in their children decision on whom to marry
cc lalasticalala

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by INTROVERT(f): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
you've dodged that bullet. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lies... "Mzsettings" indeed. So you saved your "bae's" contact in correlation with your Nairaland moniker??

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by Pvin: 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
move to d next door
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by ladyF(f): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
shocked the earlier you broke up the better. Imagine hearing this when you two were doing wedding prep.
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Why is her name 'mz settings' ? Is she a retired runz (prostitute ) girl?

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by gabazin080(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
Huh.
Say werin happen
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Useless boy,why date a muslim for marriage. Mumu,i know say u be Biafra boy.
Rubbish.
Date a mutu mutu for 3yrs,a gabahi,u be spirit,i swear. Kill urself na,u think say muslim and xtian fit agree,go and ask father Abraham why he sent ismael away.
Ode undecided
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by dhavel: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I was in the office while I received a message on my whatsapp, it was my Bae I notice she was just repeating something like this "hmnmmmmmmm" and called my name several tymz, and later she broke the news that her father wu just went for this recent haajj in meca called dis morning warning them that he has cursed any of his children that marry a Christian.

The writing and the body's language is written clearly I didn't bother to ask my Bae whats next, I now act in respect that we've broken up, though I called her and she could do was crying on phone, burnjng down credit.
we are still pretty young she's on her early twenties while am in my late twenties............

Pls the question here now is, Is it right for patent to go to this extent in having influence in their children decision on whom to marry

ehnn then change to Muslim and after the marriage u go back. abi if father in law wan play game.....tell him pad 1 dey ur hand

3 Likes

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by SeverusSnape(m): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
diamondtutu:
Rubbish.
Date a mutu mutu for 3yrs,a gabahi,u be spirit,i swear. Kill urself na,u think say muslim and xtian fit agree,go and ask father Abraham why he sent ismael away.
Ode undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by powerfulsettingz: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Remember fashola and his wife
diamondtutu:
Rubbish.
Ode undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by Shebarh(f): 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
Lmao dis is so funny grin beta dust ya shoes and run away from her before u receive the curse too
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by powerfulsettingz: 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
INTROVERT:
you've dodged that bullet. grin
What bullet?
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by heayey(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
OK!
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by powerfulsettingz: 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
dhavel:

ehnn then change to Muslim and after the marriage u go back. abi if father in law wan play game.....tell him pad 1 dey ur hand

I ain't a coward
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by peeparty(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
1 Cor 7:23 () You have all been bought and paid for.
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by INTROVERT(f): 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

What bullet?

1 Like

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by powerfulsettingz: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
In this case I wasn't the one that dodge the bullet, she did....
INTROVERT:

1 Like

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by Lilyomi(f): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Gettin married under such circumstances can be stressful. Let her go and pray it shall be well with her. It wl take tym but u wl be fyn

1 Like

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
For. Gud for u bruh wink
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by ebamma(m): 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Threads like this confuse me,

Are we to condole with you, advice you, or learn from your mistake or what?

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by herboshedhe(f): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Can 2 walk except they agree?

Thank your star you never married her,your queen of inestimable value is out there waiting to be found by you...Instead,keep thanking God for saving you 4m eternal loom!
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by Glowstone(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bro why are u still using tecno p3
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by kamair237(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
oboy u be woman

No fear nothing....

True love conquers all....
CURSE inclusive
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by Pdizzle(m): 2:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Religion can twist minds for real, why should you curse someone base in their marriage choice. Guy look elsewhere, even if you marry her the parents won't like you.
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 01, 2015
I have curse whosoever cursed ur relationship b/W that girl and u, I did it in jeruselem... u can go ahead and tie the nuts...

For car owners, check my signature and help urslef...
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by kpaofame: 3:31am On Sep 01, 2015
dicey one.....not encouraging being 'yoked with an unbeliever' per say

but life av taught me to middle finger some tins...my egbon married a kwara muslim gal now she goes to church; and she is very ok.....
Consider if you will av a fulfilled life wit her; but u will hav to diss one of the families, yours or hers....plus if you want to proceed with anything your friend must also agreed and stand by it.
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by phransix147(m): 5:02am On Sep 01, 2015
ladyF:
shocked the earlier you broke up the better. Imagine hearing this when you two were doing wedding prep.

Ahn ahn is this not LadyF again?

U don taya?
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by pretydiva(f): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2015
This is sad. Well there's nuffin u can do about it,u just ve 2 move ahead wit ur life. U will find ur soul mate soon
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by Computer6303(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Why she no go leave you and this kind tecno phone wey you dey use
Re: See The Reason My Girlfriend Of 3yrs Is Breaking Up With Me, Screenshot Added by kurupt1: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Its high time we stop our christian ladies from marrying these muslim men cos muslims never allow their daughters to marry a christian,they rather kill their muslim daughters.Sincere muslims in the house can testify to this thing I just said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me On Dread And Me On Low Cut,which One Fine Pass? / My Girlfriend Of 9 Years Says It's Over Between Us / Girl Baths Naked In A Wooden Bathroom, Exposes All In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.