Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married (1040 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 01, 2015
What do you think a man/woman should look out for when preparing to get married.
There are many failed marriages and no one wishers his/her marriages fails.
Please your advice is needed urgently to make a life time decision.
Thanks.
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by kinibigdeal(m): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Your creator
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by SUGARBEE(f): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by lekjons(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Nairaland!
Trust me!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 01, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Your creator
k apart from that what else do u suggest.
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 01, 2015
lekjons:
Nairaland!
Trust me!
hmm as in
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:16am On Sep 01, 2015
NONSENSE.. Look out for your I.Q 1st
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE.. Look out for your I.Q 1st
bros u hash oh.
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by kinibigdeal(m): 12:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Drfresh0909:
k apart from that what else do u suggest.

Character and make ups
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by donholy28(m): 12:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Everything
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by lekjons(m): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Drfresh0909:
hmm as in
after marriage, deactivate ur account and make sure ur wife doesn't have one either, else the 'in and out' of ur marrige'll exposed! (trust women na!), and also to avoid taking advices that can break ur marriage during 'quarrel', from people who don't even know when they'll get married!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by MRBrownJ: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2015
@Drfresh0909
a person preparing to get married should look out for EVERYTHING!!!
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Character and make ups
that's good thanks
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
Everything
please be specific.
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2015
lekjons:
after marriage, deactivate ur account and make sure ur wife doesn't have one either, else the 'in and out' of ur marrige'll exposed! (trust women na!), and also to avoid taking advices that can break ur marriage during 'quarrel', from people who don't even know when they'll get married!
Thanks
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Drfresh0909
a person preparing to get married should look out for EVERYTHING!!!
is that possible? please what are the main thing we should look out for be specific.
Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by MRBrownJ: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Drfresh0909:
is that possible? please what are the main thing we should look out for be specific.

well pls sit down and ask yourself what are the qualities/character that you want your future bride to possess (or not). write it on a paper and see that your intended partner has them all (or not).

now, every man is different and therefore will have different priorities in a future mate, but i would be very careful about the following:
a rude woman
a jealous woman
a disrespectful gal (especially towards people close to her)
a chica with NO desire, NO passion for life, NO aim/aspiration in life
a lady who doesnt know how to say she is sorry
a partner who doesnt value TRUST/COMPANIONSHIP/COMMUNICATION
low self esteem babes whose entire existence depends on what people think of them
a woman with family members who hate me
a religious fanatic
a lazy woman
someone who does not support you emotionally
a stubborn lady
a conceited/vain person
someone with whom i dont feel 110% relaxed (at peace) around
someone with whom i am not sexually satisfied (or not sexually compatible)
someone who idolises money, and can do just about anything to get it
uneducated women whose sole existence is to get Brazilian hair and the latest gadget, while being unemployed
the "desperate to marry at all cost" type of women
a bitter miserable woman

and thats just the beginning!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think We Should Look Out For Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
MRBrownJ:

well pls sit down and ask yourself what are the qualities/character that you want your future bride to possess (or not). write it on a paper and see that your intended partner has them all (or not).

now, every man is different and therefore will have different priorities in a future mate, but i would be very careful about the following:
a rude woman
a jealous woman
a disrespectful gal (especially towards people close to her)
a chica with NO desire, NO passion for life, NO aim/aspiration in life
a lady who doesnt know how to say she is sorry
a partner who doesnt value TRUST/COMPANIONSHIP/COMMUNICATION
low self esteem babes whose entire existence depends on what people think of them
a woman with family members who hate me
a religious fanatic
a lazy woman
someone who does not support you emotionally
a stubborn lady
a conceited/vain person
someone with whom i dont feel 110% relaxed (at peace) around
someone with whom i am not sexually satisfied (or not sexually compatible)
someone who idolises money, and can do just about anything to get it
uneducated women whose sole existence is to get Brazilian hair and the latest gadget, while being unemployed
the "desperate to marry at all cost" type of women
a bitter miserable woman

and thats just the beginning!
thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

When You Frequently Call Him "Baby" / How To Know She Is Cheating On You (advanced Version) / Exclusive Pictures From Football Legend Segun Odegbami's Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.