Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,076 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH (25444 Views)

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / APC Disowns One Meal A Day Billboard / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by fitzmayowa: 6:55am On Sep 01, 2015
calebo101:

Oh please swallow this gibberish. You can't fix this oga.
Allow us wail in peace instead of rubbing salt to injury grin grin grin

@allow us wail in peace...cheesy grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by ORACLE1975(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2015
those who are judging a government achievements in 100 days should first look at the challenges the govt have faced since coming into power and what it has been able to put in place.
Any house built on false foundation can never stand.Buhari meant well for Nigeria and we should give him the chance to get things right.
patience is in short supply in Nigeria.we want miracles.
Take it or leave Buhari is the best alternative we have to the PDP govt.
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by eagleeye2: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2015
M4gunners:
So people are still putting hope in APC hundred days promises? If you are wise enough the simplest promise made for his first hundred days is declaring his assets. I mean you don't need the money stolen by Jonathan administration to fulfill this particular promise abi? I'm glad i wasn't scam by broom carrying party but their environments are dity.
This particular promise is always going to be a recurring decimal in General Buhari's stance as a man of Integrity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by frankyychiji(f): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Wrong for APC to deny the 100 day in office promise.

However, Nigeria is already witnessing unprecedented change in some key areas that matter:
1. Electricity has improved despite that the Otuoke man promised us to expect better supply by March 2016.

2. Blocking of wastages and loopholes have resulted in increase in our foreign reserves despite that GEJ/PDP practically emptied same. They met it at $47.7bn, sold crude at average of $100 per barrel and still found a way to reduce the reserve to just $29bn. Incredulous!

3. Better accountability with income has resulted in increase in allocation to the three tiers of govts despite reduced income from crude sale.

4. The fight has been taken to the Boko terrorists unlike the other way round in the past.

5. Our image has experienced a positive outlook and no Ghana Prof or Kenyans can dare insult our dear country.

6, Stealing is NOW corruption and everybody seems to be keying in.

7. Some refineries have started working since July as against the 2016 promised by PDP

8. NNPC is being restructured so that it returns to profitability very soon.

No regrets supporting PMB/VPYO. Let wailers wail for it's their destiny to do so.
Too late! Stop the propaganda oga! For how long are you going to keep white-washing this old sepulchre??

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by muhammed10: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2015
BUHARI my Oga presido
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by condralbede(m): 7:15am On Sep 01, 2015
APC are party built with lies and deceit ......

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by eagleeye2: 7:16am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

However, Nigeria is already witnessing unprecedented change in some key areas that matter:
1. Electricity has improved despite that the Otuoke man promised us to expect better supply by March 2016.

2. Blocking of wastages and loopholes have resulted in increase in our foreign reserves despite that GEJ/PDP practically emptied same. They met it at $47.7bn, sold crude at average of $100 per barrel and still found a way to reduce the reserve to just $29bn. Incredulous!

3. Better accountability with income has resulted in increase in allocation to the three tiers of govts despite reduced income from crude sale.

4. The fight has been taken to the Boko terrorists unlike the other way round in the past.

5. Our image has experienced a positive outlook and no Ghana Prof or Kenyans can dare insult our dear country.

7. Some refineries have started working since July as against the 2016 promised by PDP

No regrets supporting PMB/VPYO. Let wailers wail for it's their destiny to do so.

Broda mii, help me understand why General Buhari cannot publicly declare his assests as promised.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2015
Time for APC to be honest....

Nigeria does not have enough money.

Oil prices have dropped. APC should have taken that into account.....instead of building castles in the air during election campaign.

We may have to go through austerity to reach prosperity.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Aspiregreat: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2015
I have never believed those jokers and i won't start nowsad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by nationwide1(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2015
I wonder why Buhari would allow his name to be messed by selfish people in his party.

If he doesn't debunk that statement of denial, he has failed integrity test in the first one hundred days in office.

They can give Nigerians acceptable, logical and venial reasons why they cannot fulfill campaign promises but outright denial? Then Baba should resign because as it stands now, we have nothing to hold him accountable for since he has denied all the promises.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by slap1(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2015
It is worse for those that believed them initially. I am neither surprised nor disappointed.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by thunder74(m): 7:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Even in four years expect nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Gboliwe: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Not surprised at all. That's the way liars behave since the time of Ahitopel in Israel. They lie and forget their lies.

I will be surprised if they don't deny they even contested the 2015 elections. That's how bad it has become.

Shameless pipo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Pascal181: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Lie Lie mohammed at it again

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by omogin(f): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2015
APC fraud, buhari fraud! Your manifesto is now a secret document na. Make Una hide am well o, 4 years no far.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by anwo247: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2015
That's Change grin grin grin

#BabaOneChance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Ola17: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Had I known!

I should've listened to 'Tanoids'. They saw through Buhari's facade and tried to point same out to people like me but what did they get in return? Name calling and vilification. APC has ended up blaming GEJ for their failure in the last 100 wasted days. is GEJ also responsible for Buhari's obvious bigotry evidenced in his recent lopsided appointments?

He's even destroying all that GEJ was able to achieve in his tenure. We didn't have it this bad during GEJ.

Bros GEJ, please forgive me and other gullible people like me, barely 3 months into this scam, you have been vindicated. I miss you sir.

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by ikkkkk: 7:23am On Sep 01, 2015
I knew from the onset that those promises were for the brainless ones.

Honestly, I laugh in Chinese. Let them continue kicking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Toks2008(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Well nigerians got what they deserve, when you hear words like even if ''Buhari presents tissue paper as certificate'' we will still vote for him, then you should expect what is going on now...

Those who asked for PMB's blue print in solving nigeria's many problem during the campaign here on nairaland were called unprintable names and enemy of nigeria, well we voted change lets enjoy the ''lying liar cum campaign promise denial merchant cum body language CHANGE we voted for the next 4years''...SMH

Can you freaking tell me what exactly is eating up Nigerians?

Any sane country will wait for at least one full year to ascertain the seriousness of purpose of a government that came into power to meet a supposed empty treasury and here we are crying and wailing.

GOD help Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by warrior01: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2015
frankyychiji:
Too late! Stop the propaganda oga! For how long are you going to keep white-washing this old sepulchre??

Now you know Buhari is now an old sepulcher?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Franchise21(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2015
In Tu Face's voice; "Nobody holy pass"
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Here is what APC needs to do

1.Forget about welfare projects...no money.

2.Remove fuel subsidy, and subsidies on other things....including fertiliser.

3.Plug all looter leakages...and end corruption.

4.Invest heavily in power. 5000MW is not enough for a country Nigeria's size....not when South Africa is producing 20000MW...with a population under 50 million.(And they get power cuts there at times!).

5.Diversify the economy....this is where state governors come in....into an industrial based economy. Oil based economies are vulnerable economies. (And if the oil price rises....save as much kudi as you can).

6.Salary and allowance cuts for all public officers. No wastage.

7.Hopefully in 20 years time...we would see the benefit. Then we can chat all day long about welfare projects.

MOST importantly....DO not take loans....if you are sure you cannot spend it properly.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by hansad: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Wailing Wailers Association

The day Buhari announced in Owerri that he would make one Naira equal to one Dollar, Omo-Igbo knew that Buhari campaign promises were fuelled with falsehood.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by christinie(f): 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
I have never seen a group of people as fake as APC party members.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by ketekete: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Lets give baba more time.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by ORACLE1975(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2015
menix:
This party called APC and lies re like Romeo nd juliet..

I am very sure devil is an apprentice to APC when it comes to lies, denials nd propaganda.

If we voted based on ur promise nd after the 100dayz none of the promise was kept then our votes re void because it's called "Deceptive Rigging" in Vatican constitution of 1908.

Happy new month fellaz..
We shall all live to see a new Nigeria..
Those who are judging a government achievements in 100 days should first look at the challenges the govt have faced since coming into power and what it has been able to put in place.
Any house built on false foundation can never stand.Buhari meant well for Nigeria and we should give him the chance to get things right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Godsonkemz(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Later Oshomole the shameless old fool would rally behind Buhari and as a political sycophant to support whatever decision taken by Bullhari
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by anwo247: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2015
ketekete:
Lets give baba more time.. grin

Yes more time to remember his campaign promises. Nigerians are so impatient grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Toks2008(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Why are you freaking wasting your time trying to make people whio are used and have decided to remain in darkness see reason in a beam of light?

Please let the wailing wailers continue.

Before i make my deductions, i will wait for 2 full calendar years.

In 6 good years Jonathan did absolutely nada and now our disillusioned Nigerians are wailing and expecting magic in just 100days of office.

Iranu

As for lai Mohamed i guess that guy should be sacked and let someone else take the position because i don't see why he is trying to polish the issue. If i were in his position i will bluntly let Nigerians understand that YES WE MADE THE PROMISE and apologize that we never knew the rot we will meet and we will try our best to ensure we deliver on our promises regardless of the empty treasury we met and the unprecedented and UN-envisaged rot in the system as a result of bad governance of PDP for 16 long years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Lordave: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Useless set of people hell bent on achieving their devilish aim though ignominious propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by dealnewsng: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Tkester:
Mehn this one pass encyclopedia.

APC is a govt of jokers, I only pity those who have fallen victims of their scams. Maybe next time you will be wiser.

APC = Pathetic!

He hasn't even spend 10% of his tenure. We must learn to be patient. When good luck was there we complain now we're doing the same thing.
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by hansad: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Those who are judging a government achievements in 100 days should first look at the challenges the govt have faced since coming into power and what it has been able to put in place.

Your so-called Challenges Buhari met in office, did the challenges make him take to: making his government a government of northern Nigeria for Nigerians; redefining democracy to be a government of Buhari by Buhari for the north of Nigeria on behalf of Nigeria.

When you see a failing tree, do you need some body to show you?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Borno Ministry Of Works & Transport Car Pass Through Bad Road (Photo) / Senator Rochas Okorocha: Illiteracy In The North Has Negative Impact On Nigeria / ICPC Freezes 1,233 Bank Accounts, Ex-gov May Lose 29 Duplexes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.