Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH (25435 Views)

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / APC Disowns One Meal A Day Billboard / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by doublewisdom: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2015
dunkem21:

Electricity was not appalling during GEJ's time ..how many times do we tell you this, Alhaji?

Stop wasting your time. He's daft.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by sweatlana: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2015
morereb10:
Right. now I don't understand what is happening in governance in Nigeria. why r people really atoned to this buhari government? all of a sudden, social media is now a place for gov. discusions.

What am saying is nigerians are not novies of the antis of this nigerian politicians. from time imemorial, politicians have never delivered of their promises during elections. why is buhari's own an exception?

For God secks, we know that political manifesto in Nigeria is a scam scam scam, why r we so heart broken by buhari and apc denial of theirs? It seems nigerians really expected change this time oooooo

But from who? Buhari? no no no no no knowing who he is? it will never come

Because buhari promised us CHANGE and not business as usual!
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by SavageGarden(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Is been a 100 days of body language. Maybe soon we all will have to go for a body language course so will can understand more about body language. NAIJA THIS IS ONE CHANCE OHH!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Wrong for APC to deny the 100 day in office promise.

However, Nigeria is already witnessing unprecedented change in some key areas that matter:
1. Electricity has improved despite that the Otuoke man promised us to expect better supply by March 2016.

2. Blocking of wastages and loopholes have resulted in increase in our foreign reserves despite that GEJ/PDP practically emptied same. They met it at $47.7bn, sold crude at average of $100 per barrel and still found a way to reduce the reserve to just $29bn. Incredulous!

3. Better accountability with income has resulted in increase in allocation to the three tiers of govts despite reduced income from crude sale.[/b]

4. The fight has been taken to the Boko terrorists unlike the other way round in the past.

5. Our image has experienced a positive outlook and no Ghana Prof or Kenyans can dare insult our dear country.

6, Stealing is NOW corruption and everybody seems to be keying in.

7. Some refineries have started working since July as against the 2016 promised by PDP

8. NNPC is being restructured so that it returns to profitability very soon.

No regrets supporting PMB/VPYO. Let wailers wail for it's their destiny to do so.
you must be mocking APC or else I'm not getting this. Boko haram now kills on horse back!!! Because they have no resistance from the army anymore. Or was that not a few days ago?

What refineries? Warri refinery has just been closed. A refinery that was working and needed more maintenance but because it's in the south it's been closed!

I wonder what image you're talking about, or when last you spoke to Kenyans. People were wining medals in the IAAF championship and not even a bronze to our country.
If you ask me if say you will defend APC come what may but to use baseless or unverifiable points in doing so is so not acceptable.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by francizy(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Who still reads this kinda smelly crap??

PassingShot:

However, Nigeria is already witnessing unprecedented change in some key areas that matter:
1. Electricity has improved despite that the Otuoke man promised us to expect better supply by March 2016.

2. Blocking of wastages and loopholes have resulted in increase in our foreign reserves despite that GEJ/PDP practically emptied same. They met it at $47.7bn, sold crude at average of $100 per barrel and still found a way to reduce the reserve to just $29bn. Incredulous!

3. Better accountability with income has resulted in increase in allocation to the three tiers of govts despite reduced income from crude sale.

4. The fight has been taken to the Boko terrorists unlike the other way round in the past.

5. Our image has experienced a positive outlook and no Ghana Prof or Kenyans can dare insult our dear country.

7. Some refineries have started working since July as against the 2016 promised by PDP

No regrets supporting PMB/VPYO. Let wailers wail for it's their destiny to do so.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by nobeku: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Una never see anything yet!!! You vote in an illiterate certificate fraudster and a religious and ethnic bigot into power and you expect to see change abi? Does anyone plant cassava and harvest corn?
Who is this fly in my soup?
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by SeverusSnape(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2015
iyrojc:

It is obvious that you hate Jonathan but my brother, NNPC and electricity was Jonathan's work. Stop attributing another Man's effort and Work to another person who has never for once Sat on His presidential seat but has been touring round the world. Even if Jonathan's regime was corrupt, that doesn't mean you should forget His works in a hurry. Afterall, is there any president as corrupt as OBJ but yet president Ya'radua inspite of that did tremendous work. It's only a bad workman that quarrels with His tools. The system was messed up and they knew it and made all those promises. They should fulfill it.
What do you expect from someone ( PassingShot ) who's paid to launder the Presidiot's image?... If that fool in Aso rock grants Bokoharam amnesty, this paid Goon will still defend him. Just watch this guy from now on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2015
omotoyossi:
2 me,nigeria has improved this 100days..electricity,refineries stuff,cleaning of niger delta oil spillage(jonathan neglectd dat 4 6yrs)...nd so on..

Let.me.ask you this

The electricity wasn't working during Jonathan's tenure, what did Buhari do to make it start working ?? He bought a new transformer ??
The refineries wasn't working , who fixed it immediately Buhari became the president ??

Please, I beg you in the name of God Almighty, Answer this questions

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by PassingShot(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2015
AdaNri1:
you must be mocking APC or else I'm not getting this. Boko haram now kills on horse back!!! Because they have no resistance from the army anymore. Or was that not a few days ago?

What refineries? Warri refinery has just been closed. A refinery that was working and needed more maintenance but because it's in the south it's been closed!

I wonder what image you're talking about, or when last you spoke to Kenyans. People were wining medals in the IAAF championship and not even a bronze to our country.
If you ask me if say you will defend APC come what may but to use baseless or unverifiable points in doing so is so not acceptable.

Come here and educate yourself https://www.nairaland.com/2567691/pmbs-100-days-restoring-sanity#37547447

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by unclejb2(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2015
APC & Buhari are the biggest fraud Nigeria has ever witnessed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by demoore1(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Fact 1: Electricity was appalling during GEJ.

Fact 2: Refineries were in comatose during GEJ.

I wonder why Jonathan preferred those two didn't work during his time.

Safe the preaching!
Zombie ...Even GMB admitted that Refinery and Electricity are GEJs work.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by SeverusSnape(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2015
handie:
Since my dad attended the 2003 ANPP convention at eagles square and regaled me with tales of general Muhammadu Buhari(then I was in my pre-teenage years) and as I grow older and got to know more about the man Buhari, I've always loved him and in my lil way, campaign for him. That 2003, I told my playmates about all my dad told me about Buhari and together, we hoped he win. 2007, I've learnt more about him and was already growing up. I ensured I campaigned for him tho I couldn't vote. In 2011, I wasn't around but I made sure I made up for that with my campaigns in d street(to a point I was termed a Muslim apologist as I supported him against "our brother"wink. On the social media(with my expensive Mtn data, and received many insults), quarreled with ma girlfriend cause she spoke ill of him and threatened not to eat ma mum's food again if she doesn't vote for Muhammadu Buhari. On the day he was declared winner, I can tell u that I was happy than Buhari himself.... I assidously followed d result declaration not missing a minute of proceedings online and on TV. I did all these cause I believe Buhari is the solution to Nigeria's problem. From available evidence and from the denials of promises already embarked upon by Buhari, I'm sorry to say but he's just like all other politicians and our Messiah is yet to come.
You're not a paid sycophant, unlike PassingShot , omenka and other zombies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by AzontoGhost(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2015
francizy:
Who still reads this kinda smelly crap??

bro, This is what I call;

SUFFERING n SMILING grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by CallPolice: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Wailers have so much strength.
APC IS THE BIGGEST PARTY IN AFRICA! DEAL WITH IT.
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Now, let's vote again. Vote for GEJ by sharing. Vote GMB by liking.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

3. Better accountability with income has resulted in increase in allocation to the three tiers of govts despite reduced income from crude sale.

How did Buhari fix the refineries that wasn't working during Jonathan's tenure ??
How did Buhari fix the electricity sector ?? He bought new transformers.
There are no more corrupt people. He is taking everyone that looted public funds to court.
Jonathan looted billions of dollars , he should be locked up for 600 years, but Obasanjo, Amechi, Sanusi, Okorocha, Oshomole are still running the streets & no one is disturbing them.

My guy. May death be your portion, say Amen.
Idiot

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by sasquareT(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Now I never no your case don worse like dis ooo "in redeemable" God will help you and many of you that has been infested with this virus

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by SeverusSnape(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2015
demoore1:
Zombie ...Even GMB admitted that Refinery and Electricity are GEJs work.
The guy is a fool. I don't blame him...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

u tried....but when will u realize that GEj had been voted out? when will u stop comparing his words or achievements wit dat of pMB? do u think everyone dat criticize buhari is a GEJ supporter?

smh

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2015
CallPolice:
Wailers have so much strength.
APC IS THE BIGGEST PARTY IN AFRICA! DEAL WITH IT.

No one gives a flying fucck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by peedeeasobie(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2015
I'm very worried for my nation, Nigeria.
I'm not worried about the structure or even the politicians but the masses and the followers.

We are in a new regime and instead of holding this government accountable, we are busy supporting their ineptitude. This is not about tribe, PDP or GEJ. The PDP regime is over- whether they did well or not is left for posterity but if we continue with this trend, we will still have another failed nation come the next four years.

You can't keep blaming GEJ or PDP for your under performance. You raised the hopes of Nigerians, please stop complaining when their expectations become high and they become impatient. You caused it.

'he that brings ant infested woods to his house should not complain when lizards come visiting'.

Our populace have taken tribal stances, we are no longer demanding good governance from the people we elected rather we attack those who criticise them. No matter how much we fight each other, these politicians are not enemies and they are not fighting themselves. They are representing their interests.

Some are shouting that we should give this government time, yes we will but that doesn't stop us from criticising from time to time, reviewing, holding political discussions and keeping them on their toes.

Many say that PDP ruined this nation but I beg to differ. This nation was ruined by years of inglorious military regimes. PDP only didn't maximise the opportunity to write their names in the sand of time.
The baton is now in the hands of APC, what will they do?

We can't have another Four wasted years. We must start early. How can we be comfortable with a government that did virtually nothing in its 100 days in office? Take a look at Kaduna state and Rivers state. You can see tangible things they did within these 100 days.

We must not be talking about virtual achievements. what do we mean by 'body language'? Nigerians are getting tired of propaganda. Propaganda may get you into office the first time, it may keep you for a while but sooner or later, you will have to face the truth.

I want to state at this point that, Buhari is not APC, he is just the image of APC for now. His achievements will make or mar APC in future. He must be a man of his word. He cannot keep playing to the gallery. The more APC keeps lying and denying on his behalf, the more his worth reduces before the people.

Four years is not a long time, APC is still a new party, people are still trying to trust it and any mistake on their part can lead to their quick demise.

You made promises, at least even if you fulfil half within your first tenure, that's a pass mark.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by tonquendo4u(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Safe the preaching!
I have seen how intelligent u are.Power improved d day PMB was sworn in.Mayb he fixed it b4 becoming d president.D light and Nnpc were GEJks work.But he's from d minority and surrounded himself wt power mongers from d north n west and dey sat ontop of his work till he went down

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by HzRF(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2015
rozayx5:
cc: altwireless firefire mizmycoli sincere9gerian hzrf anonimi
After making list of unachievable promises

To go straight with Nigeria that u can't fulfill is nw a gigantic work

Thank God I nd many Yorubas didn't fall for the scam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by Realist2: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2015
God will punish Garba Shehu for saying '' the whole country is saying we,ve not had so good like this before ''.
How can he make such assertion when the Country has been divided along ethnic lines waiting to explode ?,

The only thing i see since Buhari assumed office is '' body language '', and why he uses body language is because of his terrible accent, we hardly hear and understand him when he speaks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by saint047(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2015
My data Bundle got exhausted But I have recharged with body language. #100WastedDays Loading...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by HzRF(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Chowderhead

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by ICEMAN(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Baba has sat on the seat and now it's getting hot abi? Bros focus on your job. We know you know that we know you can't handle your promises. Be quiet and focus on work.
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by SeverusSnape(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Demdem:
It was very foolish of APC to have disown a document that was brandished from them during the elections. What would it have taken them to apologise to Nigerians for the delay in implementation and attributing to the mis-governance and thievery of past government headed by jonah-daft. All sane minds knows that jonah-daft destroyed this country and it will take far more time than earlier envisaged to stabilize things which is the obvious truth. Again, APC was so so foolish.
However, am pleased with the Generals performance so far. The promises may be delayed but am optimistic that it will come to past.
I can see your senses are returning.. By the way, this statement below is epic! grin

Check it out! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by HzRF(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2015
free2ryhme:

The write-ups are not for d real masses. They are d voices of d PDP and d gullible! We are not ready to go back to Egypt, we are not going back to d vampires that sucked us dry. God is on your side Buhari to clean up d evil people's mess. U shall prevail

Lol
U daft no be here

So those pple are not masses but alien?
Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by HzRF(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Safe the preaching!

Mehn
How did u sustain simulteonously wirh this ur clannishness

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Kick As APC Disowns Buhari’s Campaign Promises - PUNCH by kraftykc(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2015
handie:
Since my dad attended the 2003 ANPP convention at eagles square and regaled me with tales of general Muhammadu Buhari(then I was in my pre-teenage years) and as I grow older and got to know more about the man Buhari, I've always loved him and in my lil way, campaign for him. That 2003, I told my playmates about all my dad told me about Buhari and together, we hoped he win. 2007, I've learnt more about him and was already growing up. I ensured I campaigned for him tho I couldn't vote. In 2011, I wasn't around but I made sure I made up for that with my campaigns in d street(to a point I was termed a Muslim apologist as I supported him against "our brother"wink. On the social media(with my expensive Mtn data, and received many insults), quarreled with ma girlfriend cause she spoke ill of him and threatened not to eat ma mum's food again if she doesn't vote for Muhammadu Buhari. On the day he was declared winner, I can tell u that I was happy than Buhari himself.... I assidously followed d result declaration not missing a minute of proceedings online and on TV. I did all these cause I believe Buhari is the solution to Nigeria's problem. From available evidence and from the denials of promises already embarked upon by Buhari, I'm sorry to say but he's just like all other politicians and our Messiah is yet to come.

I see your pain but maybe this is too small and issue to get so disillusioned by.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Governors Reject El-Rufai In 2-Man Race For NGF Chairman / Rinu Oduala Hosts Bukola Saraki On Twitter Spaces, Gets Criticised / Ado Doguwa Calls Toby Okechukwu ‘Messenger Of Doom'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.