Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! (5219 Views)

ENUGU KILLINGS ; The Hate Message That Triggered It. / Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra, Not Yet Released! / Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by tociano009(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2015
Biafra

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Humblebloke(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2015
NatureBoy91:

Director is not evil. He has sworn with his life at Temple of Solomon. Only, if you know what it means to be at Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem.

I knew you were very gullible...... Aside from being a tribal bigot....... You also believe in the jewish mythology....

Where Is the the temple of solomon located

Your *cancer* is incurable

2 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by PenSniper: 8:20am On Sep 01, 2015
xtrorse:
ebamma:
"The making of a new country, is a always a step, 

There are those who are always for and those who are always against it, 

If Biafra successfully secedes, it will have it challenges as every new country always has, 

But in the long run , it will be better off than Nigeria, 

And truth be told, the SS have learnt their lesson, in case of a war, I don't
see us siding with Nigeria, we might side with the SE, and then after the war, we will have a Niger Delta republic that is a friendly country with Biafra, with free trade agreements, free movement across both territories etc."

Perfect and i hope and pray that it works out that way and the sooner the better.
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2015
PenSniper:

Perfect and i hope and pray that it works out that way and the sooner the better.

Empires have come and gone and the geopolitical map of the world keeps changing.
Even the mighty super-power Soviet Union collapsed within living memory (1989).
For any slave in this colonial plantation of the 'Burning House of Lugard' thinking Nigeria as a forced union will remain as it is forever obviously thinks Nigeria was created by God himself on the sabbath day of creation.

The earlier we begin to imagine the reality of some international borders around our region and domain the better for posterity.

3 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by PenSniper: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2015
NatureBoy91:

Yoruba and their lies. Nigeria is a creation of the British, which there is no Apartheid Rule either. Referendum? Even in your constitution, there is no referendum mentioned on it. We(Biafrans) do talk about it but we know it won't be issued, we know the government we are dealing with. We have due- processes of UN, which they even issued a certificate on 2007. You are only scared of losing the Most important race on earth, don't you? So if you do not like Nnamdi Kanu, leave
him for us and face the Truth coming. You can't see it because the media have brainwashed all. This isn't our fight but the Most High's!

Wonderful. You goons have been so brainwashed and daft as to believe that everyone that is critical or advisory of the biafran agitation must be Yoruba. How daft can people be.
Ibo, the most important race on earth, you say ?
I dare say that no race on earth can be as imbecilic as the ibo with particular reference to the goons that call themselves IPOB.
With all your touted intelligence, i have observed that most of your writers write rather incoherently, even the late senile Achebe displayed such in his There was a country.
I muse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
Humblebloke:

I knew you were very gullible...... Aside from being a tribal bigot....... You also believe in the jewish mythology....

Where Is the the temple of solomon located

Your *cancer* is incurable

It is located at Jerusalem in Israel, it faces East and backs West, has 3 walls around. You are naive, better think twice, bro.

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
PenSniper:

Wonderful. You goons have been so brainwashed and daft as to believe that everyone that is critical or advisory of the biafran agitation must be Yoruba. How daft can people be.
I dare say that no race on earth can be as imbecilic as the ibo with particular reference to the goons that call themselves IPOB.
With all your touted intelligence, i have observed that most of your writers write rather incoherently, even the late senile Achebe displayed such in his There was a country.
I muse.

You are .... Tell me how many books has Soyinka written to make him Nobel Laureate? The prize meant for Late Chinua Achebe. Can you tell me how many Nigerians that are not Biafrans, who are well-known around the world? Even the ones you are to mention, the success behind them are the hardworks from Biafrans. So, go and continue to live with lies.
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Humblebloke(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
NatureBoy91:

It is located at Jerusalem in Israel, it faces East and backs West, has 3 walls around. You are naive, better think twice, bro.

Think twiceundecided

I already did.....I used to believe until I regained my sanity

Isrealundecided... I know that evil country filled with religious extremists....
bombing mosques and churches

Your bible called it a holy land..... Isn't that funny
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by ArodewilliamsT: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
PenSniper:

I muse.

your slave brain will never comprehend that no member of your family nuclear and extended will ever achieve what Achebe has. Not even in a 1,000 years. Another fact, Yes, Igbos are the most important race, African literature started with the first Black man to write down his autobiography-Oluadah Equuiano(Ikwuano) and Chinua Achebe, the first man to make the world read about Africa from an African perspective.

You know, A friend once joked that Oluadah ikwuano had revisionist yorubas in mind, when he wrote "I'm Eboe" and included many other Igbo words-Ekeh, oye, afor, nkwo. he even attempted to translate the meaning of his own name-Olaudah( rightfully as "loud voice"wink. Seems like he probably intended to make it difficult for yorrobbers to revisionize and distort, that's probably why he painstakingly documented. Go grab the book-The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano (1789), get a rope and walk to a tree after reading. grin

yorrobers-robbers of truth grin

2 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
azimibraun:
I don't know what you are trying to say because of the incoherence of your write up, Especially the topic. But I will still try to help you make a sense of it. Some of us are too educated and enlightened to take Mr Nnamdi Kanu seriously over his deranged and renegade ways. His modus operandi is getting serious igbo men, women and youths irritated. Self actualization cannot be gotten through Hate speeches from an Obscure Radio station you know. There are UN guidelines and established Mechanisms for self actualization becouse it's not criminal to seek independence so long as you meet the requirements. Why is Mr Kanu in 2015 not exploring modern and acceptable means of getting Biafra and taking everybody back to the very dark days. South Sudan and Eritrea I guess are the 2 most recent countries to gain independence in Africa. Did he bother to do. Study on how they went about it? Nigeria was under colonial rule and south Africa too. Thesame Britain that colonized Zimbabwe but we all got our independence differently. South Africa with some level of violence because of Apartheid, Nigeria got what is called a" Gentail Nationalism " it was very peaceful and had both the British and Nigerians smiling on the day of our independence. Now the question is this; are the igbos through Nnamdi Kanu t war with the rest of Nigeria? No! Are they under Apartheid rule? No! Have they followed the UN approved means for self actualization one of which is a "Referendum"? No! Because at this moment it's simple to see Majority of the Igbos don't think the Madman calling the rest of Nigeria " the Zoo" and making some non- easterners call the east " the Wild" is representing them. When you see a Nation who wants their own country you will know. Nnamdi Kanu is defrauding few unenlightened Igbos of millions of dollars and Naira over what is practically Unachievable.
yolloba face westward

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by AAinEqGuinea: 4:09am On Sep 02, 2015
I love Nnamdi, don't care how gay that sounds.

He speaks directly to the backwardness of Black people everywhere. It's getting annoying and being AA I can relate to Nnamdi's frustration. Blacks at the top trying their hardest to emulate and praise white people and equally useless and toxic black monkeys at the bottom.... topped off by their white enablers sitting back loving the entertainment. Nnamdi calls it for what it is while remaining true to himself, his culture, and the Biafra movement. You can't find too many people like Nnamdi.

I don't walk away with the same disdain for Yorubas or Hausa/Fulani.

3 Likes

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 02, 2015
NatureBoy91:

[s]You are .... Tell me how many books has Soyinka written to make him Nobel Laureate? The prize meant for Late Chinua Achebe. Can you tell me how many Nigerians that are not Biafrans, who are well-known around the world? Even the ones you are to mention, the success behind them are the hardworks from Biafrans. So, go and continue to live with lies[/s].

Ashebe never won the laurel because he didn't deserve it. he died a bitter loser.

Can you tell me how many Nigerians that are not Biafrans, who are well-known around the world?. You must be very mad. Idiot doesn't even know that Yoruba culture is the most Ubiquitous Sub-saharan african culture hence all those biaflans are irrelevant grin grin grin

the success behind them are the hardworks from Biafrans. Once again you're a lunatic
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by AAinEqGuinea: 5:18am On Sep 02, 2015
azimibraun:
I don't know what you are trying to say because of the incoherence of your write up, Especially the topic. But I will still try to help you make a sense of it. Some of us are too educated and enlightened to take Mr Nnamdi Kanu seriously over his deranged and renegade ways. His modus operandi is getting serious igbo men, women and youths irritated. Self actualization cannot be gotten through Hate speeches from an Obscure Radio station you know. There are UN guidelines and established Mechanisms for self actualization becouse it's not criminal to seek independence so long as you meet the requirements. Why is Mr Kanu in 2015 not exploring modern and acceptable means of getting Biafra and taking everybody back to the very dark days. South Sudan and Eritrea I guess are the 2 most recent countries to gain independence in Africa. Did he bother to do. Study on how they went about it? Nigeria was under colonial rule and south Africa too. Thesame Britain that colonized Zimbabwe but we all got our independence differently. South Africa with some level of violence because of Apartheid, Nigeria got what is called a" Gentail Nationalism " it was very peaceful and had both the British and Nigerians smiling on the day of our independence. Now the question is this; are the igbos through Nnamdi Kanu t war with the rest of Nigeria? No! Are they under Apartheid rule? No! Have they followed the UN approved means for self actualization one of which is a "Referendum"? No! Because at this moment it's simple to see Majority of the Igbos don't think the Madman calling the rest of Nigeria " the Zoo" and making some non- easterners call the east " the Wild" is representing them. When you see a Nation who wants their own country you will know. Nnamdi Kanu is defrauding few unenlightened Igbos of millions of dollars and Naira over what is practically Unachievable.

My understanding is that the fear of Biafra entails Igbos having businesses in Nigeria, Nigerians having businesses in Biafraland. If Biafra were to materialize, all entrepreneurial efforts from each side would come crashing down, civil unrest ensues, and many will lose friends. It doesn't have to play out this way. Why can't a secession happen while leaving intact people's professional and personal livelihoods? It's almost as if Nigeria has to relive the horrors of 1967-1970 all over again and this scares people to support Biafra. This is why GEJ's peaceful handoff to GMB made international news because they expected Nigerians to react like 21st century animals. However, if you were to bring up the issue of Biafra shocked shocked

Biafrans will be the same people, on the same land, with same ethnic neighbors, where is the problem in this?

Then there's the issue of Nigeria's endemic instability. People like me in the international community want to have faith in Nigeria for Nigerians. But should we honestly blame anyone for wanting to disembark from what they perceived for years to be a sinking ship?

Why must the UN decide if a populace should be forced to live within some colonial mesh? I'm implying that Africans or Nigerians should not need the UN to tell them how to govern themselves. I think Nigerians have proven to be smart enough to handle these matters their way, and Nnamdi's playing chess.
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Kaakulator:

Ashebe never won the laurel because he didn't deserve it. he died a bitter loser.

Can you tell me how many Nigerians that are not Biafrans, who are well-known around the world?. You must be very mad. Idiot doesn't even know that Yoruba culture is the most Ubiquitous Sub-saharan african culture hence all those biaflans are irrelevant grin grin grin

the success behind them are the hardworks from Biafrans. Once again you're a lunatic

Then, if so. Why are you Nigerians scared of loosing us(Biafrans)? If you weren't scared of us, why forcing us to stay with you. Imagine the Oba of Lagos with his foul words on us, and you still expect we are living in unity? Then, go for a medical check-up.
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2015
NatureBoy91:

Then, if so. Why are you Nigerians scared of loosing us(Biafrans)? If you weren't scared of us, why forcing us to stay with you. Imagine the Oba of Lagos with his foul words on us, and you still expect we are living in unity? Then, go for a medical check-up.

Lmaoooo. i swear by the God who created you and i. i want you to leave. that has been my stand for a very long time not even recently. its has always been part of my dreams to see you this way

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by laudate: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
azimibraun:
I don't know what you are trying to say because of the incoherence of your write up, Especially the topic. But I will still try to help you make a sense of it. Some of us are too educated and enlightened to take Mr Nnamdi Kanu seriously over his deranged and renegade ways. His modus operandi is getting serious igbo men, women and youths irritated. Self actualization cannot be gotten through Hate speeches from an Obscure Radio station you know.

There are UN guidelines and established Mechanisms for self actualization becouse it's not criminal to seek independence so long as you meet the requirements. Why is Mr Kanu in 2015 not exploring modern and acceptable means of getting Biafra and taking everybody back to the very dark days. South Sudan and Eritrea I guess are the 2 most recent countries to gain independence in Africa. Did he bother to do. Study on how they went about it? Nigeria was under colonial rule and south Africa too.

The same Britain that colonized Zimbabwe but we all got our independence differently. South Africa with some level of violence because of Apartheid, Nigeria got what is called a" Gentail Nationalism " it was very peaceful and had both the British and Nigerians smiling on the day of our independence.

Now the question is this; are the igbos through Nnamdi Kanu at war with the rest of Nigeria? No! Are they under Apartheid rule? No! Have they followed the UN approved means for self actualization one of which is a "Referendum"? No!

Because at this moment it's simple to see Majority of the Igbos don't think the Madman calling the rest of Nigeria " the Zoo" and making some non- easterners call the east " the Wild" is representing them. When you see a Nation who wants their own country you will know. Nnamdi Kanu is defrauding few unenlightened Igbos of millions of dollars and Naira over what is practically Unachievable.

Chai!! This your post make sense, die! Guy, collect two bowls of nkwobi & isi-ewu over there. Add some chilled bottles on top. All the drinks are on me! cheesy grin

When I tell some chaps here, that countries are not won by issuing threats on the internet, they will not listen. sad

When you advise them, that their belligerent posture alienates non-Igbo who could become allies that would support their cause, they turn round to call you unprintable names, like their grandpa Nnamdi Kanu has instructed them to do. shocked

Noise-making, cyber rants and hate speech will not give birth to Biafra. Let us hope that one day, they would actually understand what everyone has been trying to say. undecided

May God save us all! undecided
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by TruthisGOD: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
azimibraun:
Don't think is unachieveable. Ideology never dies, one day the may achieve it. Talking about refrendum they cannot achieve it without media and international publiciity. That explains the essence of their media outfit. Nothing is impossible, the may achieve it.

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by laudate: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Don't think is unachieveable. Ideology never dies, one day the may achieve it. Talking about refrendum they cannot achieve it without media and international publiciity. That explains the essence of their media outfit. Nothing is impossible, the may achieve it.

Must they use insults, venom and hate-speech to denigrate other non-Igbo Nigerians, in order to have their Biafra?? shocked

What is incoherent about the post? Please read it again with an open mind! undecided
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by TruthisGOD: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
laudate:

Must they use insults, venom and hate-speech to denigrate other non-Igbo Nigerians, in order to have their Biafra?? shocked

What is incoherent about the post? Please read it again with an open mind! undecided
i read and understand your post. Hate speech and undiluted truth, is he using it to gain relevant? Without the way he dishes information people will not take him serious. After more than 40yrs of civil war why are they still clamouring for secession? If you find the truth in the above answer you will know why i believe the may achieve it.
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Biafra, I know; "Nigeria"(Slave name), I know not!

Viva Biafra, my fatherland!

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by laudate: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
TruthisGOD:
i read and understand your post. Hate speech and undiluted truth, is he using it to gain relevant? Without the way he dishes information people will not take him serious. After more than 40yrs of civil war why are they still clamouring for secession? If you find the truth in the above answer you will know why i believe the may achieve it.

Oh, I see. So you are an advocate of hate speech and vitriolic insults?? shocked shocked

Such things do NOT foster a peaceful departure. They only lead to war! How many countries got a peaceful breakup using hatred, insults and vicious language, of the kind that Kanu spews forth in his broadcasts? mtcheew.... sad
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by 7lives: 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:

My understanding is that the fear of Biafra entails Igbos having businesses in Nigeria, Nigerians having businesses in Biafraland. If Biafra were to materialize, all entrepreneurial efforts from each side would come crashing down, civil unrest ensues, and many will lose friends. It doesn't have to play out this way. Why can't a secession happen while leaving intact people's professional and personal livelihoods? It's almost as if Nigeria has to relive the horrors of 1967-1970 all over again and this scares people to support Biafra. This is why GEJ's peaceful handoff to GMB made international news because they expected Nigerians to react like 21st century animals. However, if you were to bring up the issue of Biafra shocked shocked

Biafrans will be the same people, on the same land, with same ethnic neighbors, where is the problem in this?

Then there's the issue of Nigeria's endemic instability. People like me in the international community want to have faith in Nigeria for Nigerians. But should we honestly blame anyone for wanting to disembark from what they perceived for years to be a sinking ship?

Why must the UN decide if a populace should be forced to live within some colonial mesh? I'm implying that Africans or Nigerians should not need the UN to tell them how to govern themselves. I think Nigerians have proven to be smart enough to handle these matters their way, and Nnamdi's playing chess.

I hope they remember what China did when the Barbarians left China?,grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin watch with keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen interest.
Proudly omo Odua.
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by TruthisGOD: 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
laudate:

Oh, I see. So you are an advocate of hate speech and vitriolic insults?? shocked shocked

Such things do NOT foster a peaceful departure. They only lead to war! How many countries got a peaceful breakup using hatred, insults and vicious language, of the kind that Kanu spews forth in his broadcasts? mtcheew.... sad
I am an advocate of the truth! I listen to him and i accept the truth he says. His hate messages i discard. The foundation of this country is faulty that is the truth about it. Some people think that the problem of this country is only corruption but they major problems are tribalism and religion and is evidenced in Nairaland forum. By the way you talk abt war, has his followers killed any person or resorted to violence in their actulization? Instead we have some brain washed people bombing themselves nd the country in the name of some stupid religious believe. Suprisingly, even some educated people among them have this ideology. And you think if am given a choice i'll live in the same country with people that have such ideology?
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by laudate: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
TruthisGOD:
I am an advocate of the truth! I listen to him and i accept the truth he says. His hate messages i discard. The foundation of this country is faulty that is the truth about it. Some people think that the problem of this country is only corruption but the major problem is tribalism and religion and is evidenced in Nairaland forum. By the way you talk abt war, has his followers killed any person or resorted to violence in their actulization? Instead we have some brain washed people bombing themselves nd the country in the name of some stupid religious believe. Suprisingly, even some educated people among them have this ideology. And you think if am given a choice i'll live in the same country with people that have such ideology?

Guy, you can live wherever you want. Any so-called 'truth' couched in hate speech, is still hatred walking on two legs. Hate is toxic. It does not matter the amount of 'truth,' it carries in its wake. It breeds enmity. It destroys even the validity of the message. And it only ends up poisoning the soul. undecided

The question is why does Nnamdi Kanu have to lace his so-called truth with hate and vitriol?? shocked
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by TruthisGOD: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
laudate:

Guy, you can live wherever you want. Any so-called 'truth' couched in hate speech, is still hatred walking on two legs. Hate is toxic. It does not matter the amount of 'truth,' it carries in its wake. It breeds enmity. It destroys even the validity of the message. And it only ends up poisoning the soul. undecided

The question is why does Nnamdi Kanu have to lace his so-called truth with hate and vitriol?? shocked
Is he the only one that preaches hate and instigates tribes? Is it because he can be heard true his media. Are u aware of the utterances made by a renowned monarch against another tribe before the just concluded election? Are you also aware of a call for genocide on a certain tribe by some group of people during the election period? Even people in this forum spew rubbish against some tribes. We are all guity of tribalism and hatred that's the truth about it. The earlier we realize our differences the better for us. If a team does not agree the can never progress no matter how intelligent, skillful and endowed they are.

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
TruthisGOD:
I am an advocate of the truth! I listen to him and i accept the truth he says. His hate messages i discard. The foundation of this country is faulty that is the truth about it. Some people think that the problem of this country is only corruption but they major problems are tribalism and religion and is evidenced in Nairaland forum. By the way you talk abt war, has his followers killed any person or resorted to violence in their actulization? Instead we have some brain washed people bombing themselves nd the country in the name of some stupid religious believe. Suprisingly, even some educated people among them have this ideology. And you think if am given a choice i'll live in the same country with people that have such ideology?
well spoken!
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
laudate:

English(grammar). We have seen you attended Harvard Law School. Then better work with the press and stop making silly debate which won't yield good to you. Truth is Truth. Take it or Leave it.
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Duru1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
azimibraun:

You do not sound educated or enlightened anyway.
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by PenSniper: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2015
said, “If it is about Buhari making the appointments based on merit, I have no problems with it. I don’t believe Buhari or Nigeria owes any Igbo anything. I don’t care what Ezeife says; if they had seceded, there would have been no Nigeria today. As people who acted outside the interest of Nigeria as a country, to expect compensation is a very odd logic.

“If the Igbo don’t like it, they can attempt secession again. If they do, they must be prepared to live with the consequences. Nobody owes them anything and nobody is out to compensate them for anything.”
ArodewilliamsT:

your slave brain will never comprehend that no member of your family nuclear and extended will ever achieve what Achebe has. Not even in a 1,000 years. Another fact, Yes, Igbos are the most important race, African literature started with the first Black man to write down his autobiography-Oluadah Equuiano(Ikwuano) and Chinua Achebe, the first man to make the world read about Africa from an African perspective.

You know, A friend once joked that
Oluadah ikwuano had revisionist yorubas in mind, when he wrote "I'm Eboe" and included many other Igbo words-Ekeh, oye, afor, nkwo. he even attempted to translate the meaning of his own name-Olaudah( rightfully as
"loud voice"wink. Seems like he probably intended to make it difficult for yorrobbers to revisionize and distort, that's probably why he painstakingly documented. Go grab the book-The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano (1789), get a rope
and walk to a tree after reading. grin

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by laudate: 1:11am On Sep 03, 2015
NatureBoy91:

English(grammar). We have seen you attended Harvard Law School. Then better work with the press and stop making silly debate which won't yield good to you. Truth is Truth. Take it or Leave it.

In your own view, it doesn't matter if that so-called truth comes coated with hatred... it would still be acceptable to you??!

How come your soul feels so comfortable swallowing hate-filled rhetoric? undecided
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by laudate: 1:15am On Sep 03, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Is he the only one that preaches hate and instigates tribes? Is it because he can be heard true his media. Are u aware of the utterances made by a renowned monarch against another tribe before the just concluded election? Are you also aware of a call for genocide on a certain tribe by some group of people during the election period? Even people in this forum spew rubbish against some tribes. We are all guity of tribalism and hatred that's the truth about it. The earlier we realize our differences the better for us. If a team does not agree the can never progress no matter how intelligent, skillful and endowed they are.

That monarch had some Ezes from your region in attendance, oh. And they all laughed and clapped for the monarch! So if your kinsmen who should have denounced the monarch's remarks at the event, just smiled in agreement and applauded him, why are the rest of you getting worked up?? shocked shocked

You just said: "If a team does not agree the can never progress no matter how intelligent, skillful and endowed they are." Oh, I agree. The question is: What is your team agreeing on? Hatred, hostility and venomous remarks??

The Forgotten Documents Of The Nigerian Civil War

By Odia Ofeimun | Sahara Reporters | Nigeria

The most comprehensive and almost cover-all organization of the documents of the Nigerian Civil War remains AHM Kirk-Greene's CRISIS AND CONFLICT IN NIGERIA, A Documentary Sourcebook 1966-1970 Volume 1, and Volume 2, published by Oxford University Press London, New York and Ibadan in 1971. Volume One, according to the blurb, “describes the prelude to the war and the succession of coups from that of 15 January1966 which initially brought a military regime to power in Nigeria”.

...It is a preference, it seems, for the murky half-truths and out-rightly contrived lies, much of them horrid residues of war propaganda, that have mauled our public space and ruined civic projects so irremediably since the war. Yet so insistent are the issues, so inexorable in everyday political discussions, so decisive in the sentiments expressed across regional and ethnic lines, that to continue to let them fester in limbo is to be guilty of something close to intellectual treason.

To meet the challenge of the propaganda, it has become necessary, in my view, to provide a natural history of the documents, first, as a performance in genealogies, to audit the processes through which the documents passed in order to arrive at where they are. I consider this important so that those who may wish to dispute their veracity can do so with fuller knowledge of their odyssey.

I am minded to distinguish between offending the sensitivities of those who shore up the myth of we never make mistakes, and others who simply wish for bygones to be bygones.

As against bygoners, I think a country is unfortunate and ill-served when it carries a pernicious history on her back, that has been garnished by rumour peddlers and fiction-mongers, who may or may not derive any benefits from traducing the truth, but have been too committed to a line that makes looking the truth in the face unappealing. To keep silent, or to shelve a corrective, in the face of such traducers, is almost churlish. It is certainly not enough to break the silence by outing the forgotten documents.
http://saharareporters.com/2012/10/21/forgotten-documents-nigerian-civil-war-odia-ofeimun

NL is gradually becoming a platform, where the ill-informed come online to recycle petty propaganda. And nothing is done about it. Those who attempt to put the proponents of propaganda in check, using facts, figures and data are the ones that end up being punished by having their posts taken down. undecided

Like the writer of this article says, it is essential to distinguish between rumour, fiction and propaganda, and ensure they are stripped apart using facts and truth. It is sad to see that your folks cannot tell the difference between 'truth,' petty propaganda and outright hatred. sad
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by PenSniper: 1:19am On Sep 03, 2015
Hear him, “One of the things that I learnt from my leader, President Olusegun Obasanjo is that one must never respond to the ignorant, the uncouth, the uncultured, the unlettered, the unrefined and the accursed.

“He also taught us never to join issues with the embittered, the obsessed, the imbecilic, the foolish, the living-dead and those that are emotionally, psychologically and intellectually challenged.

“Rather than a response, such sad and sorry souls are only deserving of our prayers and our pity.”
ArodewilliamsT:

You know, A friend once joked that Oluadah ikwuano had revisionist yorubas in mind, when he wrote "I'm Eboe" and included many other Igbo
words-Ekeh, oye, afor, nkwo. he even attempted to translate the meaning of his own name-Olaudah( rightfully as "loud voice"wink. Seems like he probably intended to make it difficult for yorrobbers to revisionize and distort, that's probably why he painstakingly documented. Go grab the book-The
Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano (1789), get a rope and walk to a tree after reading. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tension: "We'll Soon Bring Buhari To His Knees" - Dokubo Spits Fire (must Read) / The Saying, “one Nigeria” Is Mere Balderdash. My Wife Murdered In My Presence. / Seriake Dickson Commends Ijaw Youths For Conducting A Successful Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.