Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! (5220 Views)

ENUGU KILLINGS ; The Hate Message That Triggered It. / Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra, Not Yet Released! / Dir. Nnamdi Kanu Of Radiobiafra Has Been Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by PenSniper: 1:22am On Sep 03, 2015
Mohammed said, “If it is about Buhari making the appointments based on merit, I have no problems with it. I don’t believe Buhari or Nigeria owes any Igbo anything. I don’t care what Ezeife says; if they had seceded, there would have been no Nigeria today. As people who acted outside the interest of Nigeria as a country, to expect compensation is a very odd logic.

“If the Igbo don’t like it, they can attempt secession again. If they do, they must be prepared to live with the consequences. Nobody owes them anything and nobody is out to compensate them for anything.”
ArodewilliamsT:

your slave brain will never comprehend that no member of your family nuclear and extended will ever achieve what Achebe has. Not even in a 1,000 years. Another fact, Yes, Igbos are the most important race, African literature started with the first Black man to write down his autobiography-Oluadah Equuiano(Ikwuano) and Chinua Achebe, the first man to make the world read about Africa from an African perspective.

You know, A friend once joked that Oluadah ikwuano had revisionist yorubas in mind, when he wrote "I'm Eboe" and included many other Igbo words-Ekeh, oye, afor, nkwo. he even attempted to translate the meaning of his own name-Olaudah( rightfully as
"loud voice"wink. Seems like he probably intended to make it difficult for yorrobbers to revisionize and distort, that's probably why he painstakingly documented. Go grab the book-The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano (1789), get a rope
and walk to a tree after reading. grin

yorrobers-robbers of truth grin

1 Like

Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2015
laudate:

In your own view, it doesn't matter if that so-called truth comes coated with hatred... it would still be acceptable to you??!

How come your soul feels so comfortable swallowing hate-filled rhetoric? undecided

Still on the same Grammar.
Re: The Words(hate Message) Of Dir. Nnamdi Kanu(radiobiafra), Explained!!! by laudate: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2015
NatureBoy91:

Still on the same Grammar.

And you are still on the same angle of hatred. In fact, you are liking the hate-filled speeches, more and more with each passing day. I pity you. Hate is toxic. And it kills. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How The North Is Underdeveloping Nigeria / How Chika Emenike Started Tummy Tummy Noodles In 2009 (video) / Sanwo-Olu: Girls Education Critical To Progressive Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.