Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,763 members, 7,865,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Dont Know What To Do Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know What To Do Anymore (1048 Views)

My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning / Am Sex Starved.....and I Dont Have A Boyfriend...what Do I Do? / Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by brian4450: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2015
hello everyone
please i want advice from the house
i have a south african girlfriend that i have been dating for i year now
i wanna summarise everything that happened

1 she asked me about marriage in our first three months of the relationship and where the everything is leading to,i replied her that i will marry her but i need at least one year to achieve some things and she said its ok ,she will be with me.
2 my friend told me about her infidelity at work but i didnt believe ,i still trusted her
3 after 6 months of dating i told her she can move in with me anytime she wants and so she told me she wanna move in with me the next month,but i decided against it because i was adviced to know the kind of person she is first by a friend,that i shouldnt rush things.
4 my friend came to me and told me he cant keep it to himself anymore,that my girl is cheating with alot of people at work they work in thesame firm)i confronted her but she denied
5 i came here on nairaland and learnt about whatsapp webb,so i did it on her phone to see for myself and i saw alot of evidence showing her chatting to men.i confronted her also and she denies but later accepts and apologises.
6 the problems right now is that i dont trust her anymore,so i had to get an alternative girlfriend who i care so much about
7 she learnt about my new girlfriend and started fighting and crying that i should leave the new girl that she was sorry ,she would change
8 i listened to her and put the other girl on pending,told her i wanted some space. and i concentrated on her hoping she changed
9 she never did change and continues on what she was doing,flirting on her phone and all that with men which she says she is not doing.
10 now i dont know what is going on in my life,everything is going down the drain ,i am even thinking about selling my car to foot some debts
because since she started all this,my life has been going down business wise and i am so confused(i also need to tell you that she has got two kids from two different men and 4 years older than me,she says those men broke her hear and other bogus stories)

my first question is this

why is she cheating?
is it because i told her to give me up to a year to achieve some things,is it too much for someone with kids already?why is she so much in a hurry ?
or
is it because i refused her moving in with me?i did because i didnt decide yet if i will spend the rest of my life with her.
or
is it that cheating is in her blood?
or
did i treat her bad?i tried my best to make her happy ,provided what i could when she needs help and turned her down what i could not
or
how do i satisfy a woman to be happy?how because i dont really know what to do anymore
where did i go wrong?

i am thinking about quitting the relationship because its so bad now,nothing seems to work,i wish she could say its over,i dont want her to sue me for being with her for 1 year without marrying her,its the law here,she will demand compensation
she is not ready to quit and i cant say it either,

i dont know how i got here ,i dont know how to get out of this
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by FruityLass: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Am kind of dumbfounded.

There is demon in her.
It's in her to have children for different men....very soon she will have yours too.
It's in her to open legs for different men....very soon brother in Lord you will contact STD/AIDs.

You really need to stand up to your problem...staying with her is just out of pity and scared of law in which you have evidence to show.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by ikbnice(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2015
u surely dnt nid advice, u nid deliverance. With lots of evidences staring u in d face, u stil seek advice on wot to do.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by biafranqueen: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2015
1.What is it about her you love so much to forgive her so often? Was it the sex, her body, cooking just curious?
2. Is it not better to pay a fine rather then waste more time? Would you still pay if you can prove she is a cheater?
3. Are you getting check up regularly? Bro it's like your putting your health in danger with disease and mental anguish.
4. Why did you drop a good chick for a used cargo after you knew she was cheating? Do you enjoy the drama?
5. Where are the two children she already have Papa?
Answer and I will advise you.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by eleko1: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2015
She's not cheating U cos u refused to let her join U now but she cheat U cos IT IS IN HER SYSTEM LIKE PEAK MILK.To avoid story dat touch,quit/leave her now b4 she scam U big time.She's not a wife material sad
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by czarr(m): 7:14am On Sep 01, 2015
....most women who cheat, know how to emotionally blackmail people.
Do not mind the tears they have been practiced for years,don't be fooled,you deserve the best.

NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by brian4450: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2015
to answer your questions
i dont really know what i love about her,some of my friends even say maybe its a spell,i cant stop thinking about her,i dont know what is wrong with me .
yes its better to pay a fine
yes i did a check up two days ago,i took her to the hospital myself because i was scared about my health
i am emotionally drained right now
yes i met a very good girl,she is 23 and still studying,she is very serious about me.
the two kids are with the mum,she takes care of them and their dad are nowhere to be found.
biafranqueen:
1.What is it about her you love so much to forgive her so often? Was it the sex, her body, cooking just curious?
2. Is it not better to pay a fine rather then waste more time? Would you still pay if you can prove she is a cheater?
3. Are you getting check up regularly? Bro it's like your putting your health in danger with disease and mental anguish.
4. Why did you drop a good chick for a used cargo after you knew she was cheating? Do you enjoy the drama?
5. Where are the two children she already have Papa?
Answer and I will advise you.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by AfroKnight: 7:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Marry her na. Then you would need paternity test for each of your kids. angry
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by osaslord500(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2015
Bros forget that south African shit and get a Nigerian bitchs, that LovePeddler aient loyal. And precisely you can sue her for cheating on you!! Just prove you are wiser datz all.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by brian4450: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2015
i always told her i will go for paternity test for each of my child but she swore never to do that
AfroKnight:
Marry her na. Then you would need paternity test for each of your kids. angry
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:31am On Sep 01, 2015
NONSENSE
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by AfroKnight: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2015
brian4450:
i always told her i will go for paternity test for each of my child but she swore never to do that
She is not going to change. Don't even hope. Can you live with a woman who sleeps around? If yes, marry her.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by kamair237(m): 8:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Op if you are a man for real...

then am disapointed in you....
you r dragging all d fellow men down....
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by Fernandowski(m): 8:52am On Sep 01, 2015
To trust and love her like before will take a lot of time but remember

These hoes aint loyal
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by Youngpo413: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2015
Big ass don't allow some men to think straight,naturally S A ladies are endowed..lust is blind brother.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by agrovick(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Op, this lady has 2 kids from 2 different men. I think It's high time you bounced
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by vani86: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2015
i really dont understand how guys can stick in a toxic relationship, how you can forgive a serial cheater and expect her to change over night,
she has 2 kids from 2 different dads, i am sure you dont want to know the amount of abortions she has had either.

nothing in your life is going as planned, dont you think you should use all your energy and focus to get your life back on track instead of being distracted by someone who dont give a damn and will merely hop to one of the guys she is shagging when she is done drying you up.

Dude outline your priorities and distractions, bin those distractions and focus on what is necessary.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
When we in love, we tend to give excuses for the various unruly behaviors of our partners

She is cheating, caught on several occasions, yet did not change despite so many promises to.

Please end that relationship as soon as possible, she is not good for you from all indications. That you are in debt and all may be coincidental but as far as marriage and finding a life partner is concerned, please free her. If the other lady is good enough, go on with her

Sometimes I wonder if cheating in relationships and marriage is now a norm in this crooked generation.

May God help us.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
But yourself has been using a girl as a sidechic maybe you are your sweetie's side guys as well.

Don't stress too much you need rest leave the chic and drama behind.

(1) (Reply)

When You Frequently Call Him "Baby" / She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy / Buy One Take One Free! See 2 Sisters Who Share One Boyfriend -A 'Mechanic'. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.