Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy (1055 Views)

39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. / She Had 2 Abortions For Him, She's Pregnant Again & He Wants Another Abortion / Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by carlinks: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
I've heard stories of people failing paternity tests and i've often wondered how some people could be so evil to make a man bring up another person's child as his.

As it stands,i know someone is a messy situation.She was double dating and recently got pregnant. The challenge right now is,she doesn't know the father of the unborn baby between both guys as she's been having sex with both unprotected.
She said both guys have accepted to take full responsibility of her pregnancy and take care of her but each guy thinks he's exclusive with her.
She earns a paltry salary so she cant take care of herself during the course of the pregnancy alone.
The worrisome thing now is that she doesn't want to open up to any of the guys so she has decided to just give one of them the pregnancy shocked and am guessing the more financially buoyant of both guys while praying he turns out the eventual father

I gave the following advice
1. Coming clean as the first option and facing the consequences(some guys can still overlook it and still be with her)
2. Taking care of herself alone during the course of the pregnancy and maybe raising money for a DNA test later to establish the paternity of the baby after birth
3.Go for an abortion as the last resort as it gives her another chance to start afresh with just one of the guys or someone new entirely and be faithful as i would presume she has learnt her lesson

I ran this story by a female friend and she said i was evil for ever suggesting an abortion.In her words ; Why would i ever equate taking the life of a baby to a little deceit( so giving Mr A's pregnancy to Mr B is a little deceit)?.She thinks the current quagmire is an accident.
An accident to me would be walking on the road,tripping on a banana peel and landing on 2 erect joysticks thereby getting pregnant afterward

How long will she keep this deceit for before she eventually opens up? 1year , 2years or for as long as possible until the need arises for a DNA test and everything is blown open? If she can't come clean now,i doubt if she would ever come clean(Just my opinion)

This is an eye opener to the extent people can go just cos of selfishness and greed
This is not a female bashing thread as there are lessons to be learnt for both sexes

Meaningful contributions are welcome
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Fool should be stoned till she give up the ghost angry
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by INTROVERT(f): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by assu2013(m): 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmm some people can be unimaganable
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by funlord(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2015
angry
carlinks:
I've heard stories of people failing paternity tests and i've often wondered how some people could be so evil to make a man bring up another person's child as his.

As it stands,i know someone is a messy situation.She was double dating and recently got pregnant. The challenge right now is,she doesn't know the father of the unborn baby between both guys as she's been having sex with both unprotected.
She said both guys have accepted to take full responsibility of her pregnancy and take care of her but each guy thinks he's exclusive with her.
She earns a paltry salary so she cant take care of herself during the course of the pregnancy alone.
The worrisome thing now is that she doesn't want to open up to any of the guys so she has decided to just give one of them the pregnancy shocked and am guessing the more financially buoyant of both guys while praying he turns out the eventual father

I gave the following advice
1. Coming clean as the first option and facing the consequences(some guys can still overlook it and still be with her)
2. Taking care of herself alone during the course of the pregnancy and maybe raising money for a DNA test later to establish the paternity of the baby after birth
3.Go for an abortion as the last resort as it gives her another chance to start afresh with just one of the guys or someone new entirely and be faithful as i would presume she has learnt her lesson

I ran this story by a female friend and she said i was evil for ever suggesting an abortion.In her words ; Why would i ever equate taking the life of a baby to a little deceit( so giving Mr A's pregnancy to Mr B is a little deceit)?.She thinks the current quagmire is an accident.
An accident to me would be walking on the road,tripping on a banana peel and landing on 2 erect joysticks thereby getting pregnant afterward

How long will she keep this deceit for before she eventually opens up? 1year , 2years or for as long as possible until the need arises for a DNA test and everything is blown open? If she can't come clean now,i doubt if she would ever come clean(Just my opinion)

This is an eye opener to the extent people can go just cos of selfishness and greed
This is not a female bashing thread as there are lessons to be learnt for both sexes

Meaningful contributions are welcome

Abeg na "you and that your olosho of a friend" na una sabi! Park well!!!
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
What is this?!
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by misspicy(f): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2015
too bad
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Well, what's to say to this? She should have thought about everything before doing splits & spreading her legs. Whose fault is it now that she can't dig herself out of the ditch she dug for herself?Let her connive her way out of it, the same way she did when she was hopping between the two guys' beds. Ain't nobody have time for this crap. She made her bed.
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by hob(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
She should come out clean to both guys and sees what goes from there
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by Akindele3(m): 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
ILLUMINATY ILLUMINATY ILLUMINATY!!! HEAR COMES YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE FAMOUS AND RICH!!! JOIN THE GREAT BROTHER HOOD (THE GREAT BEAST) JOIN US AND FORGET ALL YOUR WORRIES AND BE FAMOUS CONTACT DESMOND AKANDE +2349030687145
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by eyeon(m): 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
Women too like unprotected sex... But will keep pretending.
Meanwhile, take this matter to SUREBET247... Some niggas been waiting to predict who the real father is...

1 Like

Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by gamaliel121(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
To many guys jizzzed in her snizz.....
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Unprotected? Lol
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by demarc001: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
In Psquare's voice #na today, e don tey#
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by ishiamu(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
INTROVERT:

Number 1 space bookist
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by Ayoemrys(m): 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
{in buhari voice} dnt fear double dating but fear the consequences,u are OYO
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by demarc001: 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Akindele3:
ILLUMINATY ILLUMINATY ILLUMINATY!!! HEAR COMES YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO BE FAMOUS AND RICH!!! JOIN THE GREAT BROTHER HOOD (THE GREAT BEAST) JOIN US AND FORGET ALL YOUR WORRIES AND BE FAMOUS CONTACT DESMOND AKANDE +2349030687145
Hope you don join first?
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by CaroLyner(f): 2:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
demarc001:
In Psquare's voice #na today, e don tey#
lol grin
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by CaroLyner(f): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
when she was busy banging promiscously did she ask for advice?
my friend gerrahere mhen.
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Gbese re
Re: She's Pregnant But Cant Decide Who Owns The Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Op, I love your definition of accident. Sorry to say, it's just a situation of 'After the Raggae play the Blues'. To the guys in question, this is what Harrysong mean't when he said 'even your boo get a boo'..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother / [COMEDY] White People Vs Nigerians Sex Interruption / True Or False? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.