Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano (31866 Views)

Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) / See What A Man Was Spotted Doing On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
Kingphaz:

How do we know if he Joined ISIS also.? No certainty in all.
I know becos it is obvious.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by dtishbite14(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2015
LMAyedun:
See this one.. undecided

undecided

:-
Wetin do am
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by chi4ik4(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2015
They should go to Boko Haram camps, he has joined them long ago.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by andyanders: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Maybe he decided to join ISIS given the trend these days.

Exactly.Look at his face.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Cetona(f): 11:00am On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:

Who is the type? You are all terrorist
Totally uncalled for
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by criuze(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2015
The first time person went missing in the north.

but what if he's the one scattered in the last bomb episode.
na only suggestion ooo
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by ProfRoland(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I declare you to be found now in Jesus name
lol...abeg no kill me na u declare pass?
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by smokinggun(m): 11:09am On Sep 01, 2015
VACANCY IN ISIS..........GUY WE WISH U ALL THE BEST
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by uchaymart(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Maybe he decided to join ISIS given the trend these days.
SooOoooo right!!!
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by jibadeCouture(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2015
Gejpresident:
Dem don use am do salah for mosque

Or on his way to join Isis

Useless religion

Thank God they are banned here in Melbourne

God bless Australia

sir/ma,
ive been reading your comments here and ive not perceived an iota of common sense in you.

"successful" people who actually reside in Melbourne,Australia have no time or charisma to comment like you do.

I hope you get a life soonest.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by chudi55: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2015
Maybe hm don join bokoharaam to actualise and clear his conscience MUSLIMAR for you and me
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by teemyte: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
He may have join boko haram,maybe we should send our O.P to check sambiza forest
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by teepain: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:

If you can't show some empathy you can at least keep quiet; stop the stereotyping please. May evil never befall you and your household IJN. Amen.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Damn! Some one is missing and all you bastards are saying trash Useless bunch of baby factories Mtcheww.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Lakayanah: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Please let us show some love if not we cannot move forward as a country. I am from Bayelsa residing in the north, this is a human being we are talking about for God sake. Please we should stop talking like this. How do you convince anyone to practice your religion when you sound so hateful and disrespectful. Whenever one does have anything good to say of another one should keep quiet.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by bigzic(m): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
4stylz:

See this clown oh!!
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by onyemarcus: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
simple question have you seen dis boy, answer should be YES or NO. for me no I have not.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by bummyla(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lord Please help him! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by flokii: 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
make dem track am well o... He fit don go join ISIS.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by Hadizam: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2015
All thanks be to Almighty Allah, I am very grateful to those that help with prayers, good comments, the young man was found but they have shaved his head, armpits, pubic hair and changed his clothing to a shorts and green shirt, he couldn't talk now but is receiving treatment in the hospital.
Re: Urgent! This Young Man Was Declared Missing In Kano by erusen: 10:17am On Sep 06, 2015
na Muslim na boko don employ am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Nigerian Actress Regina Daniels Involved In An Accident And Lost A Leg / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.