Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians (20301 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Buhari Did Not Disown The Campaign Document, “My Covenant With Nigerians", In UK / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by grabs(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
Not surprising, afterall lying is what APC DNA is made of.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by ignis: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Liar Mohammed should be responsible

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by anonimi: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Once a LIAR always a liar!
How did we end up with these SCAM artists

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2065934_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Vanderandrew(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
A PDPITE is talking
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by CSTR2: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
Who cares?
There is really nothing we can do about it until four years time.
Holding buhari to anything is a waste of time. He is the dictator atleast for the next four years.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by lastmessenger: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
we can see the reality now. keep shouting sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
lying liars

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by anonimi: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Who cares?
Holding buhari to anything is a waste of time. He is the dictator atleast for the next four years.

Really?
Can he not be IMPEACHED?
Abi that one nor dey inside constitution again ni

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by free2ryhme: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by CSTR2: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
ignis:
Liar Mohammed should be responsible
Lai muhammed gives the direct position of the APC.
That is his job.
I hope you know buhari appointed spokesman shehu also corroborated lai muhammed.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by vikyno(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
#100daysinoffice. Change agents has entered one Chance. Make Una enjoy the ride while it lasts.
Even that Yeye Ogundamusi or whatever his name is, has joined the wailing wailers.

Tinubu,Amaechi,Okorocha,Aregbesola... How market?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
APC!!!...SHAME!!!....a proud wailer signing out..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by CSTR2: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
anonimi:

Really?
Can he not be IMPEACHED?
Abi that one nor dey inside constitution again ni
Impeach him when his ill-educated zombies are in charge of the national assembly.
Keep dreaming. The cost in human lives alone would be very steep indeed.
This is not the UK or some progressive country in the west.
This is third world, backward Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by MizMyColi(f): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
Alhaji Passingshot!
I dey hail ocheesy

Brother Fulanimafia
Tuale!cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by freedom96: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
ladyF:
Honestly, I have to admit, APC no try for this thing wey dem do so.

They have successfully removed all pre-existing benchmark(s) the public may want to use for future assessment/eveluation of their performance which is beyond fraudulent. Sai Buhari sha!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
kiss kiss.Yeah.No matter what,Sai Buhari cool their manifesto is their for future assessment na.As for me,I dnt even need to asses.The trust I have in GMB is unquestionable.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by anonimi: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Impeach him when his ill-educated zombies are in charge of the national assembly.
Keep dreaming. The cost in human lives alone would be very steep indeed.
This is not the UK or some progressive country in the west.
This is third world, backward Nigeria.

How do you think we can move towards being more progressive like the UK
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Dklef(m): 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
ok, grin lets see who has more crowd
.HIT LIKE FOR apc>LAIRS
SHARE FOR pdp>WAILERS

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by rexbuton: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Reactions from my office

APC FAN: It us true , byhari never signed the documents. Jonathan's boys are putting words in his mouth

BIGOT : When the south was there what did they do?

TEA GURL: 4 years is not far .. Byhari must go

Deji : I don't care what he says as long as he continues to give us better electricity

BIAFRAN: The zoo must fall

ME: Has arsene Wenger signed anyone yet?
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
CR77:
That tongue
CR77 no balloon d'or for you this season
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by bjdon: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Who cares?
Sorry but there is NOTHING you can do in 4 years time. Jega has given PVC to all the street urchins in the North. The North now have a complete strangle hold on power. Buhari has moved to placate the Northern minorities and in so doing is re-enacting the 'One North' vision. With the south divided Buari will sweep into power again in 2019 even if all he does between now and then is chew kola nuts and dream of President Michelle of West Germany.

Sorry but we tried to warn people but they did not listen. You don't know what you have till you loose it.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by hansad: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
frinx:
Too many Propaganda, Deceit, etc attached to the ruling Party...

Just fix Nigeria like you campaign, is that too much to ask?

Those who could see far told una that time that APC is a scam by a few persons to grab Aso Rock and control crude oil proceeds.

THOSE WHO COULD SEE FAR AS IN 1967 TOLD IT IN 2014 WHAT APC IS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Bibors(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
This is the CHANGE Nigerians clamoured for, it has come and I am suprised that people are suprised.
We were taught i. School that a Leopard doesnt Change or remove his spots neither can a Tiger its strips.
What thé Daura General is doing now, we saw a long time ago.
Unfortunately for Nigerians now, nothing can be done but just words till its 2019.
As for me, I live in the Country described by Achebe C

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by CSTR2: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
anonimi:

How do you think we can move towards being more progressive like the UK
Not possible.
Is it the likes of buhari, saraki you would expect to make you do that?
They don't even know what it means.
Nigeria is hopeless. That is the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by ken0808: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
sameer1212:
So
Nigerians don enter one chance
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by dBard: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
ladyF:
Honestly, I have to admit, APC no try for this thing wey dem do so.

They have successfully removed all pre-existing benchmark(s) the public may want to use for future assessment/eveluation of their performance which is beyond fraudulent. Sai Buhari sha!

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

During the Iraqi war 2, the general (I forget his name), in charge of information dissemination was giving an interview on a rooftop on how the American troops were bin pushed back by d Iraqi army, while on a rooftop across from him, there was a platoon of U.S troops milling about.

I stopped buying into propaganda after that.
Sorry for those who still do..

Politicians are ALL the same

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Luckylife(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Any foundation that is form by deceits will always live by lies.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Demdem(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Demdem:
It was very foolish of APC to have disown a document that was brandished from them during the elections. What would it have taken them to apologise to Nigerians for the delay in implementation and attributing to the mis-governance and thievery of past government headed by jonah-daft. All sane minds knows that jonah-daft destroyed this country and it will take far more time than earlier envisaged to stabilize things which is the obvious truth. Again, APC was so so foolish.
However, am pleased with the Generals performance so far. The promises may be delayed but am optimistic that it will come to past.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by CSTR2: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
bjdon:

Sorry but there is NOTHING you can do in 4 years time. Jega has given PVC to all the street urchins in the North. The North now have a complete strangle hold on power. Buhari has moved to placate the Northern minorities and in so doing is re-enacting the 'One North' vision. With the south divided Buari will sweep into power again in 2019 even if all he does between now and then is chew kola nuts and dream of President Michelle of West Germany.

Sorry but we tried to warn people but they did not listen. You don't know what you have till you loose it.
Of course he would win again.
Nigeria is hopeless, i tell you.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by dBard: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
bjdon:

This basically summarizes it f all those who are still desperately holding onto the vestiges of a dream, refusing to recognize that 'Day don break'.

'Nuff said

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Barram: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hello nairalanders.

Please i need your help with loan of N150,000.

I am facing some tough challanges and desperately need your help.
I am ready to deposit my birth,state of origin, school certificates and an infinix pad,has collacteral.

Till 3months when I will pay back with interest of 15%.

You can come to know my place of residence and even my family for benefit of doubt.

I live in abuja.

Contact me with the following:

PHONE:0810-6925-962

BBM:26DF3756
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Cameleon72(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Let assume the first #100days He is focusing on Probing (fighting Corruption)... Next #100days he will be focusing on Recruiting (Tackling Insecurity)... Last #100days he provides Employment through his Recruitment...
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by osimataylor(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
U did not include The Nation newspapers.
hansad:
Next is Sahara reporters.

Premium times was one of the brains behind Buhari's campaign of falsehood.

Punch will follow.

The Trio media houses worked with Lai Mohammed during the campaign to make Buhari president.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Reconciles Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warring Factions (pic) / FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / Court Freezes Stella Oduah’s Accounts Over $16m Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.