Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians (20302 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Buhari Did Not Disown The Campaign Document, “My Covenant With Nigerians", In UK / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

My sister to say I'm disappointed at this revelation is an understatement. Garba Shehu deserves to be sacked and this whole scandal investigated, he has been misyarning of late which is quite embarrassing. The purposeful intentions of this administration will not be undermined by his glaring incapacity.

Yes, it's a scandal.
I tire for APC and Shehu on this stuff.

Why not accept that the 100 days in office promise can't all be achieved for some reasons and move on?

In any case, will the party or Buhari be able to fulfill all their campaign promises? The answer is NO.

So why this rubbish?
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
So? go and hug a live transformer.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by gurunlocker: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Why not accept that the 100 days in office promise can't all be achieved for some reasons and move on?

In any case, will the party or Buhari be able to fulfill all their campaign promises? The answer is NO.

So why this rubbish?

are u sure u wrote this? I always know u defending APC...

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by fulanimafia: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
BannedOtherView:

I have raised concerns about Garba Shehu's appointment twice in the past, right here on NL.
Unless he is promptly given his marching orders, it is only a question of time before Nigerians begin to yearn for a return of Abati angry

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2173075/conned-apc-lai-mohammed-shehu/1

The party has to attach utmost importance to this. Hopefully the new Chief of staff will take the necessary actions.

However I don't think GS can be as bad as Abati, that one is an unmitigated disaster. His latest gaffe about GEJ and alcohol was a perfect Encore.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by MizMyColi(f): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

I don't believe he did. The whole thing is messy and Oyegun should investigate this issue. President Buhari himself needs to be cautioned if he is found to have clearly denied any statements he issued.

cheesy
I hope we're not in for a worse version of an FFK-Okupe combogrin
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
gurunlocker:

are u sure u wrote this? I always know u defending APC...
You don't know anything about me. Slide please.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by MizMyColi(f): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
gringringringringringringringringrin
fulanimafia:

You're really milking this one aren't you? Excusing the mistakes of the ruling party is directly antithetical to achieving President Buhari's objectives, which remains the ultimate measure by which we evaluate his delivery on the mandate we gave him.

Well, I'm just having fun poking P-shot.

I have only spoken on this matter once, and that's because some guy was forming defence minister.

Normally when Buhari is under attack like this, I usually don't come out strong.

It might surprise a few here, but despite not being a Buharist, I do pity him.
and speaking so strongly and vehemently against him would be doing my humanity a disservice.

These days, I don't criticize or condemn for the fun of it anymore cool
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by fulanimafia: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

So why this rubbish?

This is completely unacceptable. Your third paragraph says it all bro.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by fulanimafia: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

cheesy
I hope we're not in for a worse version of an FFK-Okupe combogrin

It can't get that bad na grin
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by muhamadnur: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Is too early to judge but already losing hope, you you you promised to protect lives but still people are dying.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by smuth(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
ddippset:
Convenant or no Convenant. 100 days or 30 days. Buhari and the apc have Apparently being overwhelmed by the problems of Nigeria. The mess made by Jonathan and his cohorts was grossly underestimated. Fucck 30 days, 100 days, 6 months and all these nonsensical, inconsequential timelines. The president should just try to transform all sectors of the country by the end of his 2nd year in service. Nigerians would forgive, forget and vote him in again.

You can as well say it will take Buhari 25years to clear the mess made by the previous government... People with common sense are so scarce these days.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by richard870(m): 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
MadCow1:
WARNING:: Read with Caution:: Wailers are Wailing..

You re indeed a Madcow* tongue
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by SpiritPerson: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
As if....

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by alabiyemmy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
ddippset:
Convenant or no Convenant. 100 days or 30 days. Buhari and the apc have Apparently being overwhelmed by the problems of Nigeria. The mess made by Jonathan and his cohorts was grossly underestimated. Fucck 30 days, 100 days, 6 months and all these nonsensical, inconsequential timelines. The president should just try to transform all sectors of the country by the end of his 2nd year in service. Nigerians would forgive, forget and vote him in again.

Your thinking is so absurd.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by free13: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Decibel: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
I think Buhari and APC are still masturbating with nude picture of AsoRock Villa forgetting that her kittycat has been handed over to them since 90days ago to bleep. Garba Shehu is a disgrace to the entire North.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by favourlove1: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
sameer1212:
So
*modifier* All what I know is that this administration will be Far better than the past one. Wailing wailers can continue to wail for all I care. Nonsense
. Lol! How please? People who cannot keep to their words? That's how gullible some people like you can be. Eat d humble pie by admitting that the so called change agents need change themselves... I still maintain that the electricity we are enjoying now was put in place by the last administration take it or go hug transformer.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by osamaBUSH(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
gurunlocker:
any news having APC in it this days is not worth reading...... lies inside lie
like egg inside egg
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by adanny01(m): 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Many times i have seen people seeking attention or a show of solidarity by sponsoring all kinds of adverts on various media outlets even placing bill boards. I have seen people print t shirts posters etc where the candidates themselves were never aware.

Example is the paid adverts by Fayose front pages of newspapers that attracted public criticism till GEJ and his team had to diatance themselves from it. This case is exactly a similar one and Buhari cannot be held responsible for such a publication.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by TuGreat(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Am here to use my talent to serve you and everyone out there.Download and enjoy this soothing,relieving,hot banging song titled ALL YOU GAT. https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeSgFtbpzMi.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by ddippset(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Your thinking is so absurd.
your judgement stinks.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Gboliwe: 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2015
gurunlocker:
any news having APC in it this days is not worth reading...... lies inside lie

I dey tellll you! Even to visit the politics section these days is tiring and very unattractive to me. The brazen lies, the shamelessness with which they tell this sef is scary. I don't want to be infected with their lies. It's so pathetic. Tua!
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by vanunu: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
anonimi:

How do you think we can move towards being more progressive like the UK

It can never happen, even in the next 2000 yrs.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by danpaul1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
#the lying liars now trending on twitter grin
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Enahi(f): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
sameer1212:
So
*modifier* All what I know is that this administration will be Far better than the past one. Wailing wailers can continue to wail for all I care. Nonsense
jeez dunce bounce
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Enahi(f): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Buhari has failed already.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Enahi(f): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
ddippset:
In Your wildest dream will Nigerians vote for your dauradullard again. You Northerners can sha vote him as president of the North. We are done already.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by ddippset(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
Enahi:
In Your wildest dream will Nigerians vote for your dauradullard again. You Northerners can sha vote him as president of the North. We are done already.
lol @ we are done already. If there was a third party, I mean like apc, PDP, and prp then Nigerians would probably go for the prp. But if the pdp with them Olisa metuh, David mark, alamesiya, and of course the ever clueless gej is the party you think would be the option to muhammadu buhari 's apc then sister you're on a very low ride!
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Enahi(f): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
ddippset:
lol @ we are done already. If there was a third party, I mean like apc, PDP, and prp then Nigerians would probably go for the prp. But if the pdp with them Olisa metuh, David mark, alamesiya, and of course the ever clueless gej is the party you think would be the option to muhammadu buhari 's apc then sister you're on a very low ride!
Nope I would rather go for a GEJ and not mind the party than vote for a tribalistic two faced Buhari. I am allergic to liars,yuck y'all are so fuc*ing dispicble.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by princfred(m): 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Impeach him when his ill-educated zombies are in charge of the national assembly.
Keep dreaming. The cost in human lives alone would be very steep indeed.
This is not the UK or some progressive country in the west.
This is third world, backward Nigeria.
sorry sorry sorry
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by ddippset(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
Enahi:
Nope I would rather go for a GEJ and not mind the party than vote for a tribalistic two faced Buhari. I am allergic to liars,yuck y'all are so fuc*ing dispicble.
iam so alergic to wailers. 1 buhari is better than 100 gejs. GEJ screwed up for 5 whole years. The synonym word for the word incompetence is gej.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by OLUJAY4REAL: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
[quote author=MadCow1 post=37559684]WARNING:: Read with Caution:: Wailers are Wailing..

...And liars are telling lies!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Reconciles Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warring Factions (pic) / Supreme Court Reserves Ruling On Apc’s Request For Review Of Zamfara Judgment / FFK: The Taliban Are Now Angels While ISIS K Are Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.