Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians (20303 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Osinbajo:"You Lied In Church That Jonathan Built No Road'(pic / Buhari Did Not Disown The Campaign Document, “My Covenant With Nigerians", In UK / Femi Olu-Kayode Denies Disowning Any Of His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by hansad: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Today, Nigeria has been sold to groups - internal and foreign - who have no interest of Nigerians at heart.
Somalis and Arabs celebrated Buhari's victory most after the last election in Nigeria.

Baba Buhari won election and his first port of call was London to ask for arms and ammunition. By then, Boko Haram had been driven to a small area of Sambisa forest. Three months after that, Boko Haram has taken over areas of some local governments in Nigeria.

Nigeria's Director of security just told Nigerians that Boko Haram had permeated down southern states.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by elujah1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
ddippset:
Convenant or no Convenant. 100 days or 30 days. Buhari and the apc have Apparently being overwhelmed by the problems of Nigeria. The mess made by Jonathan and his cohorts was grossly underestimated. Fucck 30 days, 100 days, 6 months and all these nonsensical, inconsequential timelines. The president should just try to transform all sectors of the country by the end of his 2nd year in service. Nigerians would forgive, forget and vote him in again.
What makes you feel after two years they won't say same thing and keep blaming the past Govt? If it happens I hope to hear wat u will say. Fingers crossed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by RexTramadol1: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Lai,when will you stop lying?

Garba,when will you stop spewing garbage??

To say the least, Buhari and APC are big disappointments so early

With all the wrongs of the PDP,they don't deny (even the fact that they are corrupt)

And may be this is what brought them down and uplifted the Scam Team!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by jkbee(m): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
DEM SUPPOSE GIVE THEM AWARD FOR FALSEHOOD & DECEIT ! Its so unfortunate.... What a country
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Alhaji Passingshot! I dey hail ocheesy
Brother Fulanimafia Tuale!cheesy
Those jihadists will avoid the thread like a plague.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by ojuu4u(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
At least investors are movin away from Nigeria. 2. Naira keep losing its value. 3 killings in North East increase. 4. Northernalisation of already fragile Nigeria and inability to declare is property publicly even thou he is most honesty man in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by diegwu01: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin the 100 days Manifesto dd not make Buhari win the Election
i doubt any manifesto said or unsaid made Buhari Win.
GEJ's woeful performance gave the Presidency to Buhari
No manifesto changed the mind of any Nigerian, minds were made up months to the General Election grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by MizMyColi(f): 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
cheesy
SeverusSnape:

Those jihadists will avoid the thread like a plague.

Naaaa

I trust the two of them more than any Buharist on NL to debunk these claims.
They will appear.
Just wait for it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by volo112: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
“There is a certain document tagged ‘One Hundred Things Buhari Will Do in 100 Days’ and the other, ‘My Covenant With Nigerians’. Both pamphlets bore the authorized party logo but as the Director of Media and Communications in that campaign, I did not fund or authorize any of those. I can equally bet my last kobo that candidate Buhari did not see or authorize those publications.

this ssa media (shehu garba) ,if care is not taken will wreck the image of the president sooner or later with his statements. i think during the campaigns, buhari made some speeches about his covenant with nigerians, although i do not know maybe they are the same with the one called ‘My Covenant With Nigerians’.
he should have told nigerians what pmb is doing, and what he intends to do. simpe as abc instead of denying documents here and there.
i saw a line in the post made by the op about unep report under recommendations- quick wins). pmb has started implementing the report at least with the initial deposit of $10million and re constitution of the board.
this are what garba should be pointing out
nobody is expecting pmb change things overnight since he is not a miracle worker, only God almighty is one
some changes are instant
some changes are gradual process
but nigerians deserve the truth always and want a better deal
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by fulanimafia: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Alhaji Passingshot!
I dey hail ocheesy

Brother Fulanimafia
Tuale!cheesy

My sister to say I'm disappointed at this revelation is an understatement. Garba Shehu deserves to be sacked and this whole scandal investigated, he has been misyarning of late which is quite embarrassing. The purposeful intentions of this administration will not be undermined by his glaring incapacity.

Yes, it's a scandal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by SeverusSnape(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Naaaa
I trust the two of them more than any Buharist on NL to debunk these claims. They will appear. Just wait for it.
I trust PassingShot the more to do that, He's a paid monstrous sycophant.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Really?
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by anonimi: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Not possible.
Is it the likes of buhari, saraki you would expect to make you do that?
They don't even know what it means.
Nigeria is hopeless. That is the bitter truth.

But Korea, China, India etc are slowly moving towards that direction, not so?
Arguably, one could say the Western region under Awolowo was moving in that direction as well.

In short it is NOT impossible because humans are not intellectually different from each other. There is no scientific evidence to show we, blacks are intellectually inferior to other races.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
with this new revelation if nigerians go get sense, they wont vote in d candidature any apc members in the next election. but really the situation isnt helping, nigerians are desperate, they want a good government dat will give them constant power supply, good roads, petrol at affordable price, jobs for the unemployed etc. if we continue to beg for these things these bastarrd politicians will keep using these as a means to gain our votes and at the end of the day, d situation still remains the same, no improvement. then the next election comes, we beg for the same things, another idiotiic political party comes and give us a reason to vote them in by capitalizing on the rot in the economy which they have no interest in improving.
its time for nigerians to quit selling themselves short. quit depending on the govt and do something worthwhile by yourself.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by MizMyColi(f): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

My sister to say I'm disappointed at this revelation is an understatement. Garba Shehu deserves to be sacked and this whole scandal investigated, he has been misyarning of late which is quite embarrassing. The purposeful intentions of this administration will not be undermined by his glaring incapacity.

Yes, it's a scandal.

I know how it is.
I feel your pain.
Alhaji Garba ws being too officious.

But what of Buhari, I thought he denied it too lately, not the one from Chatam house o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by lomprico(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Suspect33:
Say no to ethnicism, we are one
No we are not! A modafucker threatened to drown a tribe if they voted against his candidate.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by front247: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Apc is a useless party. Perpetual liars, youths that support useless politicians are muzu like them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Alhaji Passingshot!
I dey hail ocheesy

Brother Fulanimafia
Tuale!cheesy
APC and Buhari goofed on this one. I have said it earlier today.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by MizMyColi(f): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
PassingShot:

APC and Buhari goofed on this one. I have said it earlier today.

Mbanuuuuu
Is it that One-Liner you wrote?
Smh.

PShot, what we need is a full dissertationgrin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by volo112: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

Yes, it's a scandal.

i like it when people tell the truth at all times
whether you are apc or pdp supporter, call a spade a spade
this shehu guy really goofed. he did the same thing during the ait reporters saga prior to pmb inauguration. the apc and even pmb were really embarrassed by his press release then. apc had to even come out to issue a counter directive .
i think a moniker called passingshot said something about the statements garba makes sometime ago. he even went as far as warning the president about this garba guy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by lomprico(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cameleon72:
Let assume the first #100days He is focusing on Probing (fighting Corruption)... Next #100days he will be focusing on Recruiting (Tackling Insecurity)... Last #100days he provides Employment through his Recruitment...
But all we have seen so far in this 100 days is pointing fingers, accusations and counter-accusations. No single probe yet. So this ur assumption is not feasible.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by derecho(m): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sometimes,one is tempted to look up the meaning of the word INTEGRITY.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by fulanimafia: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

I know how it is.
I feel your pain.
Alhaji Garba ws being too officious.

But what of Buhari, I thought he denied it too lately, not the one from Chatam house o

I don't believe he did. The whole thing is messy and Oyegun should investigate this issue. President Buhari himself needs to be cautioned if he is found to have clearly denied any statements he issued.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by CR77(f): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
I swear e pain me wel well
sameer1212:
CR77 no balloon d'or for you this season
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by AreaFada2: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
sparkwil:
We aren't surprised
We weren't expecting any truth from the lying liars.
Or from masturbating masturbators for that matter. - Proudly Wailing Wailer.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by fulanimafia: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Mbanuuuuu
Smh.

You're really milking this one aren't you? Excusing the mistakes of the ruling party is directly antithetical to achieving President Buhari's objectives, which remains the ultimate measure by which we evaluate his delivery on the mandate we gave him.
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by melzabull(f): 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
MadCow1:
WARNING:: Read with Caution:: Wailers are Wailing..

You are fast becoming a nuisance with every passing comment. I used to think you were reasonable

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Mbanuuuuu
Smh.

I don't do threads on every issue nah. That's too cheap for me.

1. APC and Buhari goofed on denying the 100 day in office promise.

2. Buhari will have failed in fulfilling a promise, if he fails to make public his assets after 100 days in office.

What more is there to make into an article?
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by BannedOtherView: 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
fulanimafia:

Yes, it's a scandal.

I have raised concerns about Garba Shehu's appointment twice in the past, right here on NL.
Unless he is promptly given his marching orders, it is only a question of time before Nigerians begin to yearn for a return of Abati angry

On Saturday, February 21, 2015, Garba Shehu, the director of media and publicity of the Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Council sent out a press statement which unknown to him at the time, would change the conversation in the coming week. And not in a positive way for his candidate.

In the statement which was titled, ‘Buhari to speak at Chatam House on Thursday, February 26,’ Shehu said, “as part of his ongoing engagement in the United Kingdom, General Buhari had an interview yesterday with a local medium, the ‘All Eyes on Africa TV show’ with Kemi Fajodutimi and met with Tony Blair on Saturday, February 21 morning.”

In the press statement, Shehu attached three photos of Buhari and Fadojutimi, and while labelling the photos, he claimed once again that they were taken “during Buhari’s working visit to the United Kingdom on Friday, 20 February 2015.”

Shehu and the APC presidential media office did not anticipate the fact that even though most people will look at the photos and accept them as circulated and labelled, there will be others who will take a more clinical look.

One such person who critically examined the photos was the controversial PDP sympathiser, Mukhtar Alex Dan’Iyan (@MrAyeDee on Twitter).

In a series of tweets, Dan’Iyan – who has been known to mislead as well – pointed out with pictorial evidence that the photo was actually taken at the Transcorp Hilton in Abuja, and not in the United Kingdom as claimed by Shehu.

Then, to prove a point, the governor of Ekiti, Ayo Fayose, who has been a thorn in the APC flesh throughout this campaign season visited the hotel suite were the interview held. Fayose took photos while seated on the same spot as Buhari, and with the furniture arranged in the same way as the Buhari interview. The story took a life of its own from that point.

Guardian newspaper which had used the photo on its Sunday cover put out a statement next day regretting the error. While the paper did not mention that the error was due to the misleading statement from Shehu, an editor with the paper, Tope Templer Olaiya, said on Twitter that rather than blaming the paper, Nigerians should “blame Garba Shehu’s sloppiness who sent out the picture with accompanying press statement.”

The ScoopNG reached out to Shehu for clarification on the misleading photographs and statement but he was unwilling to dwell on the mater.

“We’re not dwelling on that issue,” he said. “We want to use all our time to see how discussions can be advanced on the issues of insecurity, corruption, mismanagement and unemployment,” he said.

He dismissed the photo controversy as “irrelevant” in the face of weightier issues like insecurity.

Asked whether he does not worry about the fact that the controversy will rub off negatively on the APC candidate as undecided voters will believe that the party is misleading Nigerians on the true state of Buhari’s health and his foreign travel, Shehu said that the decision is that of the voters to make.

“The voter has a decision to make, whether the issue of photograph is more important to him than the issue of large scale insecurity. The media and the voter have a choice to make,” Shehu said.

Efforts by The ScoopNG to get the reaction of the spokesman to the Goodluck Jonathan campaign, Femi Fani-Kayode, have not been successful as calls and text messages sent to his telephone lines have gone unanswered.

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2173075/conned-apc-lai-mohammed-shehu/1
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by MadCow1: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
melzabull:
You are fast becoming a nuisance with every passing comment. I used to think you were reasonable

You thought MadCow was reasonable... grin grin

You are really funny. grin
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I trust PassingShot the more to do that, He's a paid monstrous sycophant.
Me or who?
Re: Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians by AdeniyiA(m): 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Chu... person name na "Egghead" ?
OK, intelligent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$2.1 Arms Scam: Your Utterances Are Unprofessional – Ex-Minister Tells Sagay / APC Lifts Suspension Of Akeredolu, Amosun, Okorocha, Usani Uguru, Osita Okechukw / Buhari Congratulates Biden, Harris: "We Look Forward To Working With You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.