Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... (2302 Views)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by ChappyChase: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Just coming back home only to discover the odd silence in my area, I had to ask my baby bro who told me that two Girls are currently in the police net for fighting and disturbing the peace of the community, and what was the reason for this fight? Na because of boy! And they even sustained injuries.. The same. Can never be said for guy, you hardly see a guy who go fights another guy for snatching his girl most especially if the girl was the one cheating...
My question Goes like this- girls can you fight for a guy and guys how do you view a lady that fights for you?

Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by Cutehector(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hahhahahhahahhaha..

Lol dat moment wen a girl"s name is mentioned in guys hostel... U will hear her full story... cheesy
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Well to me this is a contemptible act; a repulsive one for that matter. As a matter of fact it's self degradation and ostentatious manifestation of avarice stupidity. Yea,it's appalling, dejecting and insulting to the human race in general.If I were asked, I had say only a useless reta*rd with a chemically inert and virtually checkmated brain can do such a shameless,disgraceful, ignominious thing.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by peeparty(m): 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Na to waka commot na wetin concern me sef.
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by misspicy(f): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Immatured girls only besides I know guys who fight coz of girls too,might not just be obvious buh it happens
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
misspicy:
Immatured girls only besides I know guys who fight coz of girls too,might not just be obvious buh it happens
Yinmu
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by ChappyChase: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Hahhahahhahahhaha..

Lol dat moment wen a girl"s name is mentioned in guys hostel... U will hear her full story... cheesy
Hahahahahaha, even if Na your bae, you go still cast her, but try that one for girls hostel!
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by ggirl4real: 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Fight another girl for a man who's cheating on me? Dem neva born that kind man yet. Even posterity will not forgive me for that...What I'll do the day I catch him with the babe is that I'll make him choose between us.
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by Cutehector(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hahahahahaha, even if Na your bae, you go still cast her, but try that one for girls hostel!
oboy.. Na so I hear one babe jist oooo, chai... Hear say she dey wash d guy cloth sef for him lodge...

Laff wan kill me

Dis na babe wey dey form for school those days...
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by ggirl4real: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well to me this is a contemptible act; a repulsive one for that matter. As a matter of fact it's self degradation and ostentatious manifestation of avarice stupidity. Yea,it's appalling, dejecting and insulting to the human race in general.If I were asked, I had say only a useless reta*rd with a chemically inert and virtually checkmated brain can do such a shameless,disgraceful, ignominious thing.
Na wetin make you vex like this now? You don finish the whole grammar for dictionary on top girl head
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by heayey(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Its more common btw guys than ladies...
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by ggirl4real: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Na wetin make you vex like this now? You don finish the whole grammar for dictionary on top girl head. Sorry abeg
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by ChappyChase: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
ggirl4real:
Fight another girl for a man who's cheating on me? Dem neva born that kind man yet. Even posterity will not forgive me for that...What I'll do the day I catch him with the babe is that I'll make him choose between us.
Oh yes.. Story! Make I hear say you no use bottle break the babe head!
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by ChappyChase: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
oboy.. Na so I hear one babe jist oooo, chai... Hear say she dey wash d guy cloth sef for him lodge...

Laff wan kill me

Dis na babe wey dey form for school those days...
Hahahahaha.. Babes don dey craze for guys tay tay. Especially when the guys pocket is loaded!
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by eyeon(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
MEN ARE SCARCE. NWOKE DI UKO.
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by eyeon(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
ChappyChase:

Don't mind her.
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by ChappyChase: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
eyeon:
Don't mind her.
Imagine say the guy promise to give her iphone 6 and na the day way she say make she go collect ham na him she see the guy dey give the iphone to another babe!!
*op heads sparks fire* my brother heads will roll!!!
Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by LadyJul(f): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
I can never fight for a guy no matter how much I love him.....i'll just give him chance bcus a cheat like him ain't worth it...
but nowadays naija gals are not smiling o, guys doh scarce for 9ja....i remember dating a guy who lied to me I was the only gal in his life only for me to find out he already had a g.f his family already knew...
he met ha b4 me, so he was cheating on ha with me..
the gal called me and to me to stay off ha b.f...i didn't have any other choice dan to leave such a liar bcus I know I deserve someone better..

1 Like

Re: Girls And Fighting For A Guy.... by ggirl4real: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
ChappyChase:

On a very serious note, I can't fight another girl over a man. Impossible! Even if the man is my husband, there are better ways of settling such dispute. Fighting is a No No for me! I no get muscle for dat kind exercise abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Pic. See How This Beautiful Exposed Herself In This Pic. Na Wa Ohh / Ladies Only: Do You Ladies Experience Wet Dreams / A Nairalander Engages His Nairalander Girl Friend In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.