Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ (18555 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba Sues FG Over “lopsided Appointments” At NNPC / Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings / Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by PublicAssurance: 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
Some people get time and energy to waist o!!

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by azimibraun: 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
Saw that in the papers today and I said "God thank you for not allowing this Disgrace befall my family" He was a lawyer when innocent Boys where killed in Aluu Rivers state, He was a lawyer when girls and their Mum were abused in Ejigbo in Lagos, He was a lawyer when young igbo boys were killed in Apo Abuja by the Police, why is he not in court over the INEC Acting-chiarmanship saga?
Morrons are abound left right center. I sympathize with his lecturers in the university and instructors in Law school. Before the case is mention for hearing if at all, and the president appoints just any igbo Man what will he take to court in a work in progress? Is the president done with appointments?

2 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by berrystunn(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
you need money?
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by lastpage: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:
I won't be surprised if this lawyer is being sponsored by Buhari's team, to get a cheap court dismissal so that Buhari will have some sort of a legal coverage for this glaring nepotism in his appointments so far.

The weakness of this case is mind boggling atimes I shudder at the brazen incompetence of these lawyers.

Why didn't this lawyer concentrate on the fact that the southeast has been excluded from the security and intelligence decision-making process of the nation?
No southeasterner will be attending any federal security meeting because no southeasterner heads any security organ of the nation e.g NSA, DSS, NIA, chief of army staff, chief of naval staff, chief of airstaff, chief of defence staff, IG of Police e.t.c

This has a better chance of sailing through in a court of law.

How these clowns still expect ANYONE to take them serious is mind-bogling!

You say you are not part of Nigeria, you say you are for "Biafra" yet you expect the "Chief Security Officer" of this country to ENTRUST YOU with SENSITIVE SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE POSITIONS of this country called Nigeria?
Buhari is not that daft and he has proved it again!
Who trusts "Goats with their Yams"? shocked

You are either with Nigeria (and partake in everything Nigerian) or you are NOT with Nigeria and you get NOTHING (when it comes to sensitive issues). Its your CHOICE.

STOP being an Untrustworthy, double-faced, Double-mouthed OPPORTUNIST...

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by omonnakoda: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
I think it is a good case to initiate but he has blundered already.There is no such thing as geopolitical zone in our laws.The unit recognized by law for federal character is the state. Once an idea,true or false is repeated for long it becomes "truth". There is no provision,legislation or statute in Nigeria that recognizes SE or any other political "ZONE" any discrimination case has to be on the basis of States.

2 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by sheikkhalid: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
If it was Festus Keyamo sueing GEJ am sure you'd all be applauding. He is not Sueing Buhari as Aisha's husband but as President(FG) and that he can. Let the courts say its ok so that when /if an Igbo man becomes president, he can do same and it'll be justifiable.

3 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by omonnakoda: 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:
I won't be surprised if this lawyer is being sponsored by Buhari's team, to get a cheap court dismissal so that Buhari will have some sort of a legal coverage for this glaring nepotism in his appointments so far.

The weakness of this case is mind boggling atimes I shudder at the brazen incompetence of these lawyers.

Why didn't this lawyer concentrate on the fact that the southeast has been excluded from the security and intelligence decision-making process of the nation?
No southeasterner will be attending any federal security meeting because no southeasterner heads any security organ of the nation e.g NSA, DSS, NIA, chief of army staff, chief of naval staff, chief of airstaff, chief of defence staff, IG of Police e.t.c

This has a better chance of sailing through in a court of law.
There is nothing like South East in Nigerian law I challenge anyone to prove me wrong with facts ,whether in the constitution or in Statute THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SE
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by sheikkhalid: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
I think it is a good case to initiate but he has blundered already.There is no such thing as geopolitical zone in our laws.The unit recognized by law for federal character is the state. Once an idea,true or false is repeated for long it becomes "truth". There is no provision,legislation or statute in Nigeria that recognizes SE or any other political "ZONE" any discrimination case has to be on the basis of States.

Bro u are wrong o. That place says:states,ethnic or sectional groups. SE is a sectional group.

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by mygee33(m): 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
coooourt!!!
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
coolebux:
Daft

Nagode
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by omonnakoda: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
sheikkhalid:

Bro u are wrong o. That place says:states,ethnic or sectional groups. SE is a sectional group.
WHERE IS THE DEFINITION OF SECTIONAL REFERENCE PLEASE

IS SE DEFINED IN ANY GAZETTE OR GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
The man has no locus standi. He can't succeed in an action that doesn't affect him directly. Let him sue thru the Attorney-General.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by lastpage: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
themosthigh:
These yorubas are growing wicked by the day.....they are now trying to pit th east aginst north....How i wish God didnt create these yoruba people and benin people possessed all those areas...how i wished the plague wiped them out or the portugese shipped them all to americas as slaves....how i wish the fulani jihadists massacred and depoplated the region while enslaving the rest like they did in illorin,then they would have learnt islam and be docile and subjugated like the yorubas of illorin....How i wished the only yoruba hero Afonja lived long enough to hand over the rest of his people to the fulanis so that they will be culturally poluted and made to learn hausa and forget their barbaric way...but another afonja have risen in the name of tinubu and he will do the needful and be betrayed like abiola by the fulani oligarchy

[size=16pt]Eeyah, l feel your PAIN, ANGER and FRUSTRATION....[/size] may it continue to double every day, till Buhari decides to handover power, to Yoruba again, in 2023! grin

All that your "I wish" is just what they are ..."wishes", ...and they are not horses that a beggar like you may ride! tongue tongue tongue

If you cant hold it any longer, please go and see Oba Akionlu so tha he may assist you with "Abobakus" who will lead you to the 3rd Mainland Bridge from where you can JUMP INTO THE LAGOON! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yorubas giving them NIGHTMARES since 1967!
grin grin wink

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by omonnakoda: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
PublicAssurance:
Some people get time and energy to waist o!!
Yes those people with energy for waist na ashawo dem be
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
DropShot:
Iranu.

The president can neither sue nor be sued.
The President can sue and be sued. The law is that he can only be sued in his official capacity. That's all. Do not re-write our laws
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by omonnakoda: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
DropShot:
Iranu.

Really?
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Mungozutu: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
The seed of hatred sown into d Igbos is affecting them now. Continuos wailing will not force any tribe to vote them as President of this great nation because of their hatered for other tribes. Nobody cried when Igbos connived with GEJ to loot Nigeria treasury. U guys should enjoy d change. There is a new sheriff in town

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by adesegun121(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Abuja lawye ko...

Lagos lawyer ni..
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by anataala: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by mkoabiola: 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
Is he a brother to lagos lawyer,ebunolu adegboruwa,who intends to sue buhari 4 delay in appointing hs ministers
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by charlso1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
kulobyno:
Charge and bail lawyers seeking attention since 1960AD
Well, this one has a reasonable course but trust judges, they have a way of thwarting your efforts with few funny phrases like:
The case lacks merit

Such phrases come especially when a plaintiff doesn't doesn't have cash backup. Abeg Nigerian judges no dey Chop only grammer
I believe that change should be focused on our Judiciaries. If the inside is clear, outside will also be clear
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Chukabiz1961(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
Is Buhari more intelligent than the whole lot of Nigerians that he can not accept his mistakes. Let him consult with Babangida & Abdulsalem who are more intellegent than him.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by OfoIgbo: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
omonnakoda:

There is nothing like South East in Nigerian law I challenge anyone to prove me wrong with facts ,whether in the constitution or in Statute THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SE

Well, that will favour SE more, because I know that Buhari has made quite a lot of appointments I.e institution heads, and none came from any of the Southeast states.

And his international reputation will suffer severely because you have to remember that igbos are in a lot of these western countries that Buhari respects, and they can mount a massive international campaign against him. This is not GEJ. These are Igbos that can easily run Mumuhammadu ragged internationally, and they won't pull any punches.

Also consider the fact that an Igboman could well take over from Buhari, if they remain in Nigeria till then. The same exclusion could be applied to NWesterners and you know Igbos are daring enough to implement that policy. Again they are not as lilly-livered as GEJ or Yorubas.

Btw, Igbo is recognized as a Nigerian ethnic nationality with a sizeable percentage in the country, in spite of the skewing of the population to favour other zones. So Buhari will still have a tough time defending himself in court if my proposal is used as the basis for the court action

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by OfoIgbo: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
sheikkhalid:

Thanks for sharing this. As Igbos are sizeable, ignoring them in security appoidntments is tantamount to threatening national unity

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by harry509: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by OfoIgbo: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
WHERE IS THE DEFINITION OF SECTIONAL REFERENCE PLEASE

IS SE DEFINED IN ANY GAZETTE OR GOVERNMENT DOCUMENT

Please concentrate on the ethnic group part for the moment

Once you are done with that, I am sure there will be thousands of references in government gazettes of the federal government providing one thing or the other in the SOUTHEAST e.t.c
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
DropShot:
Iranu.
sir you are wrong!
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by omonnakoda: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Please concentrate on the ethnic group part for the moment

Once you are done with that, I am sure there will be thousands of references in government gazettes of the federal government providing one thing or the other in the SOUTHEAST e.t.c
Evidence please not guesswork and speculation. The state is the unit of Federal Character. There is nothing like SE in law
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by SAMATC(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ptimes:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189383-buhari-sued-over-lopsided-appointments.html

If we are one Nigeria why are we talking about ethnicity? Buhari is making sure that only people of integrity are appointed into key positions in the government.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by OfoIgbo: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
lastpage:

How these clowns still expect ANYONE to take them serious is mind-bogling!

You say you are not part of Nigeria, you say you are for "Biafra" yet you expect the "Chief Security Officer" of this country to ENTRUST YOU with SENSITIVE SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE POSITIONS of this country called Nigeria?
Buhari is not that daft and he has proved it again!
Who trusts "Goats with their Yams"? shocked

You are either with Nigeria (and partake in everything Nigerian) or you are NOT with Nigeria and you get NOTHING (when it comes to sensitive issues). Its your CHOICE.

STOP being an Untrustworthy, double-faced, Double-mouthed OPPORTUNIST...

Lastpage!

The north created Bokoharam, yet GEJ still made northerners
1. NSA
2.CDS
3. Chief of airstaff
4. Chief of naval staff
5. IG of Police.

All of which are important security positions. An Igboman was the SGF and he must have been in the meetings where these names were approved and he didn't block them.

Anyway, Mumuhammadu has destroyed the goodwill Nigerians gave him with his ill advised lopsided appointments.

Even his major allies, the SW are gradually realising they voted a monster into power, instead of the change agent they wished for

2 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by shurlermoz(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
These people are confused o, which one do you want sef?
Is it Biafra or Nigerian government appointments?
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by OfoIgbo: 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
omonnakoda:
Evidence please not guesswork and speculation. The state is the unit of Federal Character. There is nothing like SE in law

I don't need to show any evidence.
It is already there in the constitution in black and white......ETHNIC GROUPS, so I don't need to provide anything for the SECTIONAL GROUPS part.

Concentrate on the ethnic group, and you will see Igbos have a point if a suit was well structured to make a nepotism point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14 Policemen Dismissed For Selling Arms To Criminals (Photo) / 2023 Concerns As PDP Negotiates Another Rocky Bend / Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.