Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ (18557 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba Sues FG Over “lopsided Appointments” At NNPC / Senior Police Officers Protest At Force Headquarters Over Lopsided Postings / Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by opendo21(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
bendutch:
I feel very sorry for the yellowbars that fell so cheap for the scam "CHANGE" by some leaders with brown teeth. Now they can't come out to defend the actions of their principal.
GEJ will always be the HERO. Cant wait for 2019 so we can send APChit to Bermuda traingle for burial. Yellowbars una see una life?
fool like u and ur fellow PDPITS we are waiting for.we have digged more grave for u and pdp come 2019 cos that's where u guys belong.APC na ur papa and mama.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by OfoIgbo: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mungozutu:
The seed of hatred sown into d Igbos is affecting them now. Continuos wailing will not force any tribe to vote them as President of this great nation because of their hatered for other tribes. Nobody cried when Igbos connived with GEJ to loot Nigeria treasury. U guys should enjoy d change. There is a new sheriff in town

Well you guys have tried so hard to nail Iweala but she has made you all look like rank amateurs.

Meanwhile your god does not want to investigate the Halliburton scandal which will nail one Aisha Buhari, and a number of our former presidents and VP from the north and SW. That is already corruption on the side of Buhari.

Amaechi may well have bankrolled Buhari's presidential race with proceeds of crime and corruption so Buhari is already heavily tainted in corruption
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by tosyne2much(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
noblegrex:
I don't care whoever is apointed as the minister cos even when there was no lopsidedness I didn't see their usefulness .let him pack all of them if possible all the cows,sheep,fulani goats and all the onions in North for his administration,so long they're going to work well with him for the growth of this country and I'm going to be blessed when the country is cool.except my brother is going to be apointed as ONE.then I'm sure I'm save.
Ooooh my God !!

Abeg wetin u dey drink bros ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by poseidon12: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good move there. Nigeria is not Buhari's private property. At least the decision on the case will help to set a precedent that will guide future presidents of the country.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by lastpage: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Well, that will favour SE more, because I know that Buhari has made quite a lot of appointments I.e institution heads, and none came from any of the Southeast states.

And his international reputation will suffer severely because you have to remember that igbos are in a lot of these western countries that Buhari respects, and they can mount a massive international campaign against him. This is not GEJ. These are Igbos that can easily run Mumuhammadu ragged internationally, and they won't pull any punches.

Also consider the fact that an Igboman could well take over from Buhari, if they remain in Nigeria till then. The same exclusion could be applied to NWesterners and you know Igbos are daring enough to implement that policy. Again they are not as lilly-livered as GEJ or Yorubas.

Btw, Igbo is recognized as a Nigerian ethnic nationality with a sizeable percentage in the country, in spite of the skewing of the population to favour other zones. So Buhari will still have a tough time defending himself in court if my proposal is used as the basis for the court action

At the bolded!

Your type of statement is what makes me believe that Ibos are psychologically damaged beyond repair!

The ONLY PLACE an Ibo can "take over as President", is in that phantom Biafra or through a military Coup as they did in 1965! grin grin

Democracy is a "game of numbers" and like l always say, "Ibos dont have the numbers".... and never will.
Who will vote an Ibo President, especially with their posture in the last election?
Is it the Hausa/Fulani they HATE and despise on a daily basis?
Is it the Yorubas they shower opprobrium upon at every opportunity?

If the two largest tribe dont/wont/cant vote an Ibo person for President, with good reasons, where then is the majority vote for that Ibo person going to come from or are they going to get votes from Israel or Aliens? grin grin angry shocked

...And the saddest part of it is that they cant even "figure it out" nor "read my lips"!

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by lastpage: 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
OfoIgbo:

The north created Bokoharam, yet GEJ still made northerners
1. NSA
2.CDS
3. Chief of airstaff
4. Chief of naval staff
5. IG of Police.

All of which are important security positions. An Igboman was the SGF and he must have been in the meetings where these names were approved and he didn't block them.

Anyway, Mumuhammadu has destroyed the goodwill Nigerians gave him with his ill advised lopsided appointments.

Even his major allies, the SW are gradually realising they voted a monster into power, instead of the change agent they wished for

Liar! Frustrated Lair!! #Wailing Liar!!

The S/West are not cry-cry babies.
*They have enough sense to know that Buhari has only made less than 20% of his total appointments and the remaining ones are still open for grabs
*They have enough sense to know that Federal Character is rubbish, a mediocre way of doing things
*They know that GEJ also surrounded himself with Ibo peeps in all core positions
*They know that the mess we are in right now, was caused by ibo people in GEJ's Govt, who looted the nations treasury like there is no tomorrow
*They know that this country needs change and have placed their trust in Buhari, to deliver that change
*Yorubas are also too busy, to sophisticated and too intelligent to be crying over Federal appointments.... unlike the 'hateful" #Wailers
*They are willing to give Buhari the benefit of doubt and are willing to even sacrifice their own "personal interest", if it leads to the betterment of this nation.

That is why we are Yorubas, that is why we are DIFFERENT from others!
tongue tongue

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by IYANGBALI: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Na wetin concern biafran lawyer in Nigeria matter? Notice me lawyer tongue
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by omonnakoda: 1:53am On Sep 02, 2015
OfoIgbo:

I don't need to show any evidence.
It is already there in the constitution in black and white......ETHNIC GROUPS, so I don't need to provide anything for the SECTIONAL GROUPS part.

Concentrate on the ethnic group, and you will see Igbos have a point if a suit was well structured to make a nepotism point
I did not say they do not have a point you are the one who needs to read and COMPREHEND not sound off for the sake of speaking. Comprehension is the most important part of reading!!
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Gee15: 2:57am On Sep 02, 2015
Now we know him since he wants to be seen and known .
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by bendutch(m): 3:46am On Sep 02, 2015
opendo21:
fool like u and ur fellow PDPITS we are waiting for.we have digged more grave for u and pdp come 2019 cos that's where u guys belong.APC na ur papa and mama.
You this uncircumcise imbercile. Who told you to quote me. Not alone insult my mama . Thunder fire you.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by sethken: 3:49am On Sep 02, 2015
RickRichards:
DoA: Dead on Arrival.

How? The suit clearly has merit. If Buhari carries on with his lopsided appointments, a Federal court will proscribe his appointments.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by sethken: 3:58am On Sep 02, 2015
Joeadamxx:

This was the scenario until barely 3 months ago. I once mentioned it to a friend and he said "They are obviously the best there was then" No argument, perspectives do change! There was no huhuhuhh cry then, no court case, why suddenly is the President a "Northern President"?

1-NGOZI OKONJO OWELA -co-ordinating minister of the economy
2-BRIGHT OKOGWU-DG budget
3-EMEKA EZE-DG DUE PROCESS
4- ARUMNA OTEH-DG SEC
5- OSCAR ONYEMA-DG NSE
6- CHIKE OBI-MD AMCON
7- CHINELU ONOUHA --DG PENCOM
8- GODWIN EMEFIELE-CBN governor
9-UCHE ORJI- MD Soveriegn wealth fund
10- SUNNY IROHA--DG housing fund
11- EVELYN OPUTA- MD BANK OF INDUSTRY-
12-NENNA ORJI -Chairman Invt Sec Tribunal
13-PIUS ANYIM -SGF- the big masquerade himself!

But GEJ also appointed Northerners. Buhari has excluded the East 100% in all of his appointments thus far. GEJ never excluded the North 100% in his early appointments. There is absolutely no justification for the lopsided appointments.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by OfoIgbo: 5:10am On Sep 02, 2015
omonnakoda: I think it is a good case to initiate but he has blundered already.There is no such thing as geopolitical zone in our laws.The unit recognized by law for federal character is the state. Once an idea,true or false is repeated for long it becomes "truth". There is no provision,legislation or statute in Nigeria that recognizes SE or any other political "ZONE" any discrimination case has to be on the basis of States.

omonnakoda:
I did not say they do not have a point you are the one who needs to read and COMPREHEND not sound off for the sake of speaking. Comprehension is the most important part of reading!!

You wrote pointblank that any discrimination case has to be based on states.
Well amongst other things, I am also showing you that states is not the only bases for such case. Ethnic group can be a basis.

I also believe that our standpoints are not really that far apart as you see a clear merit in the case
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by OfoIgbo: 5:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Still the north and Jega resorted to child voting and denial of pvcs to southern groups, to"win" the past election.

Let me tell you something. Just 10 years ago, no SS person would have voted for a SEasterner because of the lies Yorubas and northerners used to confuse them. I can assure you that thst is no longer the case.
In fact in the south, the most powerful block is the SE/SS team. This was not the case 10 years ago, but the events of 28th march has brought the two groups closer psychologically and physically in ways that I can't even describe.

The weak spot of the north remains their unwillingness to restructure Nigeria, and very shortly, their so called allies in the NC and SW will desert them on that basis.
Guess which powerful southern block the other two blocks may want to team up with to fight for the restructuring....
Igbos don't necessarily need to seek the presidency if the incoming president in 2019 is a believer in restructuring. We can easily support a NC presidential candidate that believes in restructuring. In such a case
1. The NC will vote for him
2. SE will vote for him
3. SS will vote for him
4. Much of SW will vote for him against Buhari that does not want Nigeria restructured.

Buhari is loosing in 2019 and there's nothing you can do about it.

Let him show us his willingness to fight corruption by dealing with Halliburton scandal. Infact the opposition presidential candidate should make that Halliburton scandal a major issue that needs dealing with. Btw no Igbo or SS person is linked to the whole Halliburton mess. Perhaps, the western nations will be more likely to support anyone that is truly serious about dealing with the Halliburton issue. I look forward to the day Aisha Buhari will be jailed for her part in that corruption-riddled deal

lastpage:

At the bolded!

Your type of statement is what makes me believe that Ibos are psychologically damaged beyond repair!

The ONLY PLACE an Ibo can "take over as President", is in that phantom Biafra or through a military Coup as they did in 1965! grin grin

Democracy is a "game of numbers" and like l always say, "Ibos dont have the numbers".... and never will.
Who will vote an Ibo President, especially with their posture in the last election?
Is it the Hausa/Fulani they HATE and despise on a daily basis?
Is it the Yorubas they shower opprobrium upon at every opportunity?

If the two largest tribe dont/wont/cant vote an Ibo person for President, with good reasons, where then is the majority vote for that Ibo person going to come from or are they going to get votes from Israel or Aliens? grin grin angry shocked

...And the saddest part of it is that they cant even "figure it out" nor "read my lips"!

Lastpage!
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by uzo4real(m): 5:44am On Sep 02, 2015
Hunger no good...
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by noblegrex: 6:17am On Sep 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ooooh my God !!

Abeg wetin u dey drink bros ?
na heroin
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by omonnakoda: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2015
OfoIgbo:

You wrote pointblank that any discrimination case has to be based on states.
Well amongst other things, I am also showing you that states is not the only bases for such case. Ethnic group can be a basis.

I also believe that our standpoints are not really that far apart as you see a clear merit in the case

I did not use the word discrimination at all so do not misquote me. I cannot help you if you cannot comprehend that is not my fault at all. To then say I wrote ANY discrimination case has to be based on state is not only stupid it is a LIE!!. Discrimination could be on gender,it could be on disability or religion to mention a few characteristics which have NOTHING to do with Federal Character. You choose to project your thinking into my words.I know what I wrote and I said nothing about discrimination
Illiteracy is indeed another characteristic which can form the basis of discrimination too!!
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Okudiover(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2015
If Bob Marley were alive he would either retire or even sue the new improved WAILERS for pension. But fate so loved the WAILERS that he permitted the untimely demise of the reggae maestro. But who can doubt the brainlessness of the wailers who weep more than they reap of where they soweth not? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by emekamn(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2015
faithugo64:
yes dear,but this is Nigeria,the rule of law is thrown out of the window
let's see how it plays out
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by OfoIgbo: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2015
omonnakoda: by omonnakoda:   8:43pm On 1st September 2015

I think it is a good case to initiate but he has blundered already.There is no such thing as geopolitical zone in our laws.The unit recognized by law for federal character is the state. Once an idea,true or false is repeated for long it becomes "truth". There is no provision,legislation or statute in Nigeria that recognizes SE or any other political "ZONE" any discrimination case has to be on the basis of States.

omonnakoda:

I did not use the word discrimination at all so do not misquote me. I cannot help you if you cannot comprehend that is not my fault at all. To then say I wrote ANY discrimination case has to be based on state is not only stupid it is a LIE!!. Discrimination could be on gender,it could be on disability or religion to mention a few characteristics which have NOTHING to do with Federal Character. You choose to project your thinking into my words.I know what I wrote and I said nothing about discrimination
Illiteracy is indeed another characteristic which can form the basis of discrimination too!!

Why do you like to tell lies? Why In spite of the evidence to the contrary.

I have pasted the statement in which you wrote exactly that. Let people be the judge and know who is lying.

Please don't edit it out, coz I suspect that will be your next course of action
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by vinagulonye(m): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2015
He also sought an order of court compelling the Chairman, Federal Character Commission, Oba Abdul-raheem to invoke paragraph 8(1) (c) of the Third Schedule to the 1999 constitution and order of court declaring all the appointments so far made null and void for violating the federal character.
Ptimes:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/189383-buhari-sued-over-lopsided-appointments.html

We need people that would courageously tell people to their face their wrongs and deceit.

These old rascals we have in this country are our problem. They provoke blood shed, religious, regional cum ethnic hatred yet their wives and children are not close to feel the heat of the coals they heat. Rather they live free social lives and enjoy the best of life.

Whether we like it or not the worst is yet to come.
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by magzey: 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Make it simple IBO LAWYER sue BUHARI. grin grin tongue
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by Chiaka(f): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sure the his appointment are lopsided and backward reasoning.......
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by laudate: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
DankemzI:
Biafra is a Task all Lovers of Freedom, Lovers of Justice, Lovers of Fairness & Equity must Support!
Irrespective of Tribe,...

So why are you guys still seeking for presidential appointments within Nigeria?? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by idrissunny: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by lastpage: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Still the north and Jega resorted to child voting and denial of pvcs to southern groups, to"win" the past election.

LIAR! There is no way on earth that Ibos can be more than the North and South West combined!

Let me tell you something. Just 10 years ago, no SS person would have voted for a SEasterner because of the lies Yorubas and northerners used to confuse them. I can assure you that thst is no longer the case.
In fact in the south, the most powerful block is the SE/SS team. This was not the case 10 years ago, but the events of 28th march has brought the two groups closer psychologically and physically in ways that I can't even describe.

The weak spot of the north remains their unwillingness to restructure Nigeria, and very shortly, their so called allies in the NC and SW will desert them on that basis.
Guess which powerful southern block the other two blocks may want to team up with to fight for the restructuring....
Igbos don't necessarily need to seek the presidency if the incoming president in 2019 is a believer in restructuring. We can easily support a NC presidential candidate that believes in restructuring. In such a case
1. The NC will vote for him
2. SE will vote for him
3. SS will vote for him
4. Much of SW will vote for him against Buhari that does not want Nigeria restructured.

Buhari is loosing in 2019 and there's nothing you can do about it.

Let him show us his willingness to fight corruption by dealing with Halliburton scandal. Infact the opposition presidential candidate should make that Halliburton scandal a major issue that needs dealing with. Btw no Igbo or SS person is linked to the whole Halliburton mess. Perhaps, the western nations will be more likely to support anyone that is truly serious about dealing with the Halliburton issue. I look forward to the day Aisha Buhari will be jailed for her part in that corruption-riddled deal

Most of your posts are mere conjectures and even at that, they are so "wild and off-target" that they make me laugh!
This has nothing to do with "re-Structuring" otherwise your so-called ally in former President Jonathan has SIX YEARS to Restructure ... yet he did not!

Just accept that:
*the only chance any Ibo person has of sitting on that "Presidential Sit" of this country Nigeria, is to ALLY WITH ANOTHER MAJOR TRIBE (Hausa or Yoruba).
*The Ibos have alienated themselves from these two MAJOR GROUPS, through their unbridled display of ARROGANCE, HATE and ANGER and thus would be "wishful-thinking" to count on their support

*Ibo "seeming alliance" with the S/South in the last election is a "coincidence of temporary interest" .... and let me explain this to you: The S/South needed support to ensure Jonathan, despite his ineptitude and kleptomania, to continue in office. Every sane Nigerian would never support such useless Govt but the only place they would get an ally is in the Ibos who, also for selfish reasons, would support ANYTHING that would lead to the DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA... and they knew that supporting four more years of Nigeria is one sure way that Nigeria implodes.

*The Ibos also intend to profit from such perfidy by arm-twisting Jonathan's Govt (should he win) into putting them into sensitive positions where they can actually sabotage his Govt the more, to realise the dream of Biafra! So, its a win-win "alliance of the Ungodly" between the two but then, there is a bigger God who sees the heart of man and He thwarted their efforts roundly!

Buhari, with his dedication to fight corruption, is already restructuring this country because "Corruption is the biggest issue we need to restructure in this country"! Its not just all about "sharing resources" that is restructuring, ...... it is more about "Justice, Equity and probity", which are the embodiments of anti-corruption.

Mark my words: God grant Buhari good health (his age!) and the strength to fight this battle to the last and defeat this cabals (especially the "Criminal-Politicians" in the National Assembly), he will win another term resoundingly.

Yorubas will vote for him again (provisionally) and his fellow Northerners need no urging anyway.
It will simply be a repeat of what happened last time, Ibos would campaign on calumny, hatred, anger, ethnic and religious bais while the Yorubas will score him on PERFORMANCE in terms of Electricity, Corruption, Fuel Supply, Security (Boko tins!), Jobs, Roads and other infrastructure, Education.
If he passes the test on those issues, we will vote him en-masse and l am sure that we have the numbers while Igbos alone or even with the S/South dont have the numbers (last election was a pointer!).

But more interestingly, l have began to see a lot of S/Southerners who have come to realize that:
*Though Jonathan was one of theirs, he did not contribute much to their region! Portable water was not provided, Roads were still bad, Environment was still damaged and dilapidated, unemployment was massive, crime was manifest and corruption was rife.
*That the Ibos were goading them for their own sinister motive and should not be trusted

And based on the above, l have seen a lot of Niger Deltans begin to key-in into Buhari's Govt, offering support and opinion .... and the rewards are already being felt, with Key appointments like GMD of NNPC, Clean-up of the Estuaries, jobs in the opening of P/Harcourt refineries and Warri to follow.

Finally, it is obvious that Ibos are O.Y.O = (On Your Own).
Stop trying to do "attachee by force" with Northerners, its too late and they know you for what you stand for

Lastpage!
Re: Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ by opendo21(m): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
bendutch:

You this uncircumcise imbercile. Who told you to quote me. Not alone insult my mama . Thunder fire you.
he. No go better for u.abi u won make crace finish u to grave.oloshi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano's Donates House & Borehole To Widow (with Pix) / Nigeria “most Fractured” Now Than Any Time Since Civil War — Obasanjo / Sagay: Magu Will Be EFCC Chairman Whether The Senate Likes It Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.