Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,867 members, 7,855,557 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ (1151 Views)

9 Ways Your Husband Will Change When He Becomes A Dad / I Will Open My Leg To As Many Man As I Can So That My Husband Will Have It Wide. / What The Things This Did Woman Did To Her Husband Will Leave You Flabbergasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by Princedavis(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
One day, during an evening class for adults, the psychology Teacher entered the class and told students, “Let’s all play a game!” “ What Game?”

The Teacher asked one of the students to volunteer.

A lady, Aliza came forward.

The Teacher asked her to write 30 names of most important people in her life on blackboard.

Aliza wrote names of her family members, relatives, friends, her colleagues and her neighbors.

The Teacher told her to erase 3 names that Aliza considered most unimportant.

Aliza erased names of her colleagues.

The Teacher again told her to delete 5 more names. Aliza erased her neighbor’s names.

This went on until there were just four names left on the blackboard. These were names of her mother, father, husband and the only son…........ cont'd at http://bukkysblog.info
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by Abdullateef77(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by lekjons(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by Princedavis(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2015
I assure you, you will like it.
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by goodmorning40: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2015
What is the meaning of this story now
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by kamair237(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
am not yet married..
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by kamair237(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
op take care ehhh.......
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by Princedavis(m): 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
kamair237:
am not yet married..
You would, someday. No knowledge is a waste.
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
la C la D.
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by donholy28(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
la click la head a la bend
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by yougosee: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
donholy28:
la click la head a la bend
Lol.
Come on man! Help us fetch the remainder of the story cheesy
Re: Your Husband Will Always Be There For You. A MUST READ by Princedavis(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2015
yougosee:

Lol.
Come on man! Help us fetch the remainder of the story cheesy
Finish up using the link.
U will definitely like some of my other posts. I really can't post all of them here, u know?
Thanks for understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Good Husband To Be. / Why Are Runs Girls So Secretive? / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.