Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

What The Things This Did Woman Did To Her Husband Will Leave You Flabbergasted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Things This Did Woman Did To Her Husband Will Leave You Flabbergasted (680 Views)

See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / I Will Open My Leg To As Many Man As I Can So That My Husband Will Have It Wide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Things This Did Woman Did To Her Husband Will Leave You Flabbergasted by DJBIGGY(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2016
This story is about a man who had a strange ailment which led to the castration of one of his balls. His fiancee showed him alot of support back then which made him love her more.

Unfortunately for him, she decided to show him a different skin colour of her when they were deep in their marriage.

The story is quite long and interesting so if you need a chair and pop corn to get down with it, i fit offer you. lol

Read touching story below:

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/07/ouch-what-things-this-did-woman-did-to.html

Re: What The Things This Did Woman Did To Her Husband Will Leave You Flabbergasted by DJBIGGY(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2016

Re: What The Things This Did Woman Did To Her Husband Will Leave You Flabbergasted by Strahovski1(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2016
*Sipping some cheap wine*

Too long

*Urinates on thread*
Re: What The Things This Did Woman Did To Her Husband Will Leave You Flabbergasted by kygo(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2016
oga,this thing make FP 2days back na
Re: What The Things This Did Woman Did To Her Husband Will Leave You Flabbergasted by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2016
undecided
Re: What The Things This Did Woman Did To Her Husband Will Leave You Flabbergasted by Lefty500: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2016
I've read this, here on NL

(1) (Reply)

When A Man Says He Loves You But Doesn't Call You As Much As He Used To? / When You Know Its Time To Step Up Your Game... Get The Right ART / Dear Girls, Dear Guys : A Relationship Advice (6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.