Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (750 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hey fellas,i seriously nd ur hlp,im 19, m, nd seriously in luv wd a sec.sch. gal of 14 who appears matured dn her age,she's just 14 nd in j 3,av luvd her 4rm my very 1st sight on her hence,it's been very hard getting her tots off my mind,What do I do,shld I go ahead and tell her my feelings 4 her OR wait 4 her 2 b more matured,BUT won't I loose her 2 another Man? 9ralanders im xpecting ur problem-solving pieces of advice,God bless y'all!
**(MODIFIED)**
Lmao...smh, cant help buh laff at ds yeye post of mine، kai؛‎ teenage years! Gone are doz days
Re: What Do I Do? by alfchye(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
Face your education more importantly and start planning your carreer.You will meet alot of women on your way.
Wat you have for her now is puppy love.
Re: What Do I Do? by sistawoman: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2009
Go tell her father how you feel and ask him what you should do.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2009
@alfchye,tanx 4 d comment,really appreciatd,U know what I do tink i'm gonna get lots of female @ d college but d questn is ' is it stil possible 2 find dem singles in college cos I believe MOST gals on campus are in2 relationship,don't u think so?
Re: What Do I Do? by yme1(f): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
no comment,so am just gonna pass
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2009
Ewwwwww! @ sisterwoman,do u want me 2 die young? What do u expect her popsy to say other dn, av nt got such courage sister,@ y me,ur litl contributn could b of gr8 hlp,don't u think so?
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 03, 2009
Kp ur comments coming pls
Re: What Do I Do? by Hollysmile: 4:23am On Apr 03, 2009
I see! All u need is recognition. Don't worry, we all know ur name now!
Re: What Do I Do? by Czarskit(m): 5:19am On Apr 03, 2009
~ Lmao! ! ! ~ cheesy
Re: What Do I Do? by Omolola1(f): 11:19am On Apr 03, 2009
@ Poster

All you need do is tell her father ur feelings for his daughter, he sure will embrace you grin
Re: What Do I Do? by blackmann(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2009
its called "teenage crush", where u'll meet a lady for the fist time nd u'll swoon over her. don't be surprised if the girl is giggling over it behind ur back with ur friends. u'll grow out of it as u get older.
Re: What Do I Do? by ilaugh1: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2009
@Poster

I pity you so much - make ai ask you, u be virgin? As in, have you inserted your di ck into a womans pu ssy b4? If your answer is yes, then common, go ahead and tell the girl, but if your answer is no, then, dont dare, becasue i can forsee you stutering when asking, and i can forsee a dirty slap from the girl, you get me?
Re: What Do I Do? by webpro(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2009
jimmy, last time u called me, i tot u would have asked me dis question before bringing it here. anyway, i want to go to Bode Thomas now, wen am back. I will try to correct this problem u have just created here.

but mind you, don't expected any body here to tell you to go and woo the 14 yr old girl. I mean NOBODY, not even Czarskit

but till then sha. keep faith and hope alive. u will get a chik soon. trust me
Re: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2009
una ge mouth like 'kettle',devilsmile or wetin b ur name,u be reeealll bad boy lol,webpro,hw u dey,c ur friend don dey kolo,u self don take my word serious! i pity u lol

Re: What Do I Do? by olanajim(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2009
Jimmy,
I have questions for you:
1. Are you truly 19 or you feel 19?
2. What is your vision of yourself in 5 years time?
3. Have you made you WASCE papers?
4. What are you doing now? Study? Working?
5. What class is this girl you are tripping for? Is she brilliant? Or she acts older than her age?
6. What are the 3 most important things you find in her that trips you?

The way you answer the questions will tell more about you. Please don't lie if you want the best for yourself.
Re: What Do I Do? by Ben13: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2009
Hey fellas,i seriously nd ur hlp,im 19, m, nd seriously in luv wd a sec.sch. gal of 14 who appears matured dn her age,she's just 14 nd in j 3,av luvd her 4rm my very 1st sight on her hence,it's been very hard getting her tots off my mind,What do I do,shld I go ahead and tell her my feelings 4 her OR wait 4 her 2 b more matured,BUT won't I loose her 2 another Man? 9ralanders im xpecting ur problem-solving pieces of advice,God bless y'all!

U wait till you're matured too cheesy

secondary school lust. better don't waste your parent's money. tongue
Re: What Do I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03, 2009
Just hear yourself; you’re 19 and she’s 14.

Can you handle the responsibilities associated with relationships?

Are you intellectually matured to be able to handle the problem both of you are likely to encounter?

At 14, is she matured enough to have strong feelings for you, or is she just experiencing some teenage crush?

I would advise you not to ruin that poor girls future; if you truly love her as you claim then you must wait for her to clock at least 18 before you begin to think of anything stupid.

Romance Diary / Who Should Call More Often, He Or She? / She Said There Was No Feelings But She Would Not Let Go Why?