Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Can I Get A Developer As A Cofounder? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Get A Developer As A Cofounder? (638 Views)

I Need An Android Developer As A Good Friend Or Mentor / Are You A Developer? Apply For IBM Coding Challenge To Win $200,000 / Cofounder, CTO (chief Technology Officer) (developer) For A Fintech Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Developer As A Cofounder? by nitiresources(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
I have this idea and had hired a developer outside the country do the mobile app for me which needs some bug fixing but more channels need to be developed and I need someone in Nigeria as a cofounder. The idea is about solving double parking issues in cities of Africa.

This idea I chose to call it Repark (Visit www.repark.com.ng for more detail. Already Applied for Copyright). Repark enables motorists send text message to the driver of another car blocking his car from driving out using the blocking car plate number without revealing his mobile number.

The developer should be able to develop a Short code app with experience in mobile app development.

The developer shall serve as the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and shall have 30% of the shares. 35% for me the Chief Operating Officer (COO), 25% for the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and 10% option pool.

Interested developer can contact me on ntesat@gmail.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Get A New Verified Foreign Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money / Utilize This Lockdown And Learn Android Mobile App Development / Challenge: How To Develop Book Apps Using Android Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.