Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Is It Ok To Cry Once A While - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Cry Once A While (5277 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 5:50am On Apr 24, 2017
(True) Love will find me cry

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 10:57pm On May 10, 2017
Birthday coming round the corner, I'm excited to be adding a year but my human nature is reminding me. I need to silence that voice in my head, it's the devil. Really wish to spend it with that special one. But hey special one or not, life goes on. I don't want an epileptic relationship or better still a toxic one sided thing. 8more days to go, Baba God reason my matter mbok grin
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by SmellingAnus(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2017
udysweet:
Birthday coming round the corner, I'm excited to be adding a year but my human nature is reminding me. I need to silence that voice in my head, it's the devil. Really wish to spend it with that special one. But hey special one or not, life goes on. I don't want an epileptic relationship or better still a toxic one sided thing. 8more days to go, Baba God reason my matter mbok grin
Happy birthday in advance my fellow may born
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 12:48pm On May 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Happy birthday in advance my fellow may born
Aaaaawwww thanks a lot dear. But erm this your moniker ehn... Never mind cheesy grin
Thanks once again
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by SmellingAnus(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2017
udysweet:

Aaaaawwww thanks a lot dear. But erm this your moniker ehn... Never mind cheesy grin
Thanks once again
haha haha welcome... I guess it's the first time you are seeing it here on nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 11:01pm On May 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
haha haha welcome... I guess it's the first time you are seeing it here on nairaland?
Not really, maybe in one of my passing through some thread especially on Romance section
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by SmellingAnus(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2017
udysweet:

Not really, maybe in one of my passing through some thread especially on Romance section
ok dear cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
My season of enthronment has come. God is set to crown me with His glory
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
No more tears, for the Lord will wipe them away. I am getting beauty for ashes
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
I cried so much when I was younger (Reason best known to me), now I don't cry unless someone close to me dies.

Last time I cried was when my coursemate died.

RIP Chidi.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
udysweet:
(True) Love will find me cry
It will.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
It's definitely okay to cry...when I've tried to be perfect for ppl nd all they do is treat me like trash, or when I just get tired of life's stress I breakdown...I feel so much better after letting it out..
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 1:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Smiles smiley
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by frankkydee(m): 1:50am On Oct 19, 2017
udysweet:
Smiles smiley

Why are you still up this late?
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Blackhawk01: 1:52am On Oct 19, 2017
Lol. It's very okay to cry, let it all out. It's even better when you do it alone, just cry to your satisfaction. angry angry
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
frankkydee:

Why are you still up this late?
sleep deprivation
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Omoluabi16(m): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
For me, I'm cool with it. I feel better afterwards..it's just a means of releasing pent up anger, frustration or pain.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by frankkydee(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2017
udysweet:
sleep deprivation

My dear,sleeping is as good as taking food,so don't deprive yourself of the two. Good morning!

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 11:24pm On May 31, 2018
Heart so heavy now... One day everything will become history... cry
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by MrCork: 11:34pm On May 31, 2018
udysweet:
As in just pour out your self and then feel better afterwards?
Cos rite now,that's wat I feel lik doing. Or beta still jus open to someone who won't scold me for been a "softie"
I jus feel dis rush of emotions,and I don't want to talk to anybody I know for now. Guess I need to shop for new friends,jus build up my friends base and hav one atleast I can share my worries with.
Gosh I can't belive I'm doin dis on d 1st of Sept!

...cry?...are u lightskin? angry
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by mimimile93: 11:45pm On May 31, 2018
It's ok to try even twice a week as research has shown that shading tears boost visions. But never cry over a naija girl. They don't worth a single drop of your tears.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date / Features That Women Find Unattractive On Themselves, But You Find Attractive / Man Passes Out While Getting Lap Dance In A Club..(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.