Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Is It Ok To Cry Once A While - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Cry Once A While (5267 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by firstking01(m): 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
udysweet:
Thanks dear,I feel much beta already,guess my mind jus drifted into the past and howfar I've come. Problem wit the males is u find it hard to get one wit no strings attached,I don't mind havin a male friend who's jus gonna be lik one of my brodas. Thanks a lot,am grateful
ud,,,,asin short form of udeme or uduak?, udoka??
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2016
:PUdysweet
firstking01:
ud,,,,asin short form of udeme or uduak?, udoka??
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
udysweet:
:PUdysweet
kay, wats d full meaning??
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Its needless here I must say. That's my moniker up there,let's manage it like that or are u looking for someone who bears d same name as u?curiosity kills d cat, Lol.
firstking01:
kay, wats d full meaning??
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by firstking01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
udysweet:
Its needless here I must say. That's my moniker up there,let's manage it like that or are u looking for someone who bears d same name as u?curiosity kills d cat, Lol.
lol, i knw where ur coming frm sha, bt u shud be boastful of ur name ma'amcheesy
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Can we let dis slide sir?my real name shdnt be an issue at all. How's ur day ,hope fine? Have a great nigth rest

firstking01:
lol, i knw where ur coming frm sha, bt u shud be boastful of ur name ma'amcheesy
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by firstking01(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
udysweet:
Can we let dis slide sir?my real name shdnt be an issue at all. How's ur day ,hope fine? Have a great nigth rest

hmmm, that's rather sponstaneous....i'd believe one of the reasons why we are here is to get to meet new friends, socialize, if possible mingle esp if we share alot in comon??

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
Broken to "peace"
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by HardMirror(m): 2:23am On Jun 01, 2016
udysweet:
As in just pour out your self and then feel better afterwards?
Cos rite now,that's wat I feel lik doing. Or beta still jus open to someone who won't scold me for been a "softie"
I jus feel dis rush of emotions,and I don't want to talk to anybody I know for now. Guess I need to shop for new friends,jus build up my friends base and hav one atleast I can share my worries with.
Gosh I can't belive I'm doin dis on d 1st of Sept!
U know I got u babe
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 5:36am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by mightykay(m): 6:03am On Jun 01, 2016
l want u to cry now in memory of 1st sept.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2016
Cry cry Udy
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2016
@mightykay,oshei! As town crier concern abi? Lol. No be memorial service o
@AnalyticEngine,lol! Am not .
Happy new month by the way
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by mightykay(m): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2016
udysweet:
@mightykay,oshei! As town crier concern abi? Lol. No be memorial service o
@AnalyticEngine,lol! Am not .
Happy new month by the way
what a beautiful eyes of urs, pls let's roll together, i also ve burden to download
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hahahah but am not Dr Phil na,how do I hope to help now? But anyways hope ur good now tho? Can't beliv I actually opened this thread way back! But it helps tho jus to hav sm1 who share ur pains and worriand assures u everytin wld be ok#Searching#
mightykay:
what a beautiful eyes of urs, pls let's roll together, i also ve burden to download
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Everything is gonna be alright very soon. Trust me.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by jashar(f): 12:00am On Jul 16, 2016
cry cry cry I'm crying right now. Things look pretty grim.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
smiley *hugs*
jashar:
cry cry cry I'm crying right now. Things look pretty grim.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2016
And so I will fret not,for He shall perfect all that concerns me. Will not give in to despair for I worship the God who never fails,His timing is perfect. I will wait on Him!
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oh and so this time last year I was feeling terrible,the many flahbacks,hurts,pains,uneasiness,unfulfilled dreams etc and then felt like I opend up a tap,lol!
Even tho the present economic situation isn't favorable and nothing to write home about,compared to this time last year ,I'm still grateful to God for the gift of life and when there's life there's hope smiley
The many comments here also has helped me,I still come here to read posts every now and then when I feel down and I end up smiling.
And so,contrary to how I felt this same day last year ,I chose to smile today and be happy knowing God got my back(with the few genuine friends made here too)so no room for depressin,sadness or sorrow. My case if different and my future is bright.
Happy new month peeps*hugs*
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by greatpablo(m): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
udysweet:
Cos rite now,that's wat I feel lik doing. Or beta still jus open to someone who won't scold me for been a "softie"
I jus feel dis rush of emotions,and I don't want to talk to anybody I know for now. Guess I need to shop for new friends,jus build up my friends base and hav one atleast I can share my worries with.
speaking of cry,if you want to cry,cry out eyes,but make sure next time you cry,is not for same reason.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 2:01am On Sep 02, 2016
Yes sir! Lol. Thanks dear
greatpablo:

speaking of cry,if you want to cry,cry out eyes,but make sure next time you cry,is not for same reason.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by greatpablo(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2016
udysweet:
Yes sir! Lol. Thanks dear
you are welcome dear.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by sparko1(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
udysweet:
With the number of men you've made to cry, it is only fair that you cry for at least 24 hours to close the crying gap.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
sparko1:

With the number of men you've made to cry, it is only fair that you cry for at least 24 hours to close the crying gap.
grin
Corper shun! Why am I laughing at this your comment
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by sparko1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2016
udysweet:

grin
Corper shun! Why am I laughing at this your comment

Because its true, you know many of them men will just be looking at you with one eye as you pass and be like "God, na this small girl do me this kind thing?"
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
sparko1:

Because its true, you know many of them men will just be looking at you with one eye as you pass and be like "God, na this small girl do me this kind thing?"
Who's the small girl now?
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by sparko1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
udysweet:
Who's the small girl now?
You know in their mind, besides you are not that much of a big girl now! Haha!
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by 12choice: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
you are better cry on to God and let him be your counselor if really you want to pour out your mind, we human being can be funny at times you know.
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
angryI feel like taking off that your corper wee cap and giving you a "konk" on the centre of your head(its konk and not knock my mum used to giv us back in the days when we we're much much younger)and afta dat ehn,you will cease to refer to me as girl and adress me properly or better let me go and call Festus Keyamo and Femi Falana for you for defamation of character,lol
Ok e do,no more quoting mbok,I need this thread relegated to the backgroound again
sparko1:

You know in their mind, besides you are not that much of a big girl now! Haha!
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 5:41am On Dec 11, 2016
My case is different! No more tears becase 2017 shall be my year of multiple celebrations. Marital celebrations,business breakthrus,divinne healings,fruitfulness,academic and career breakthrus. I no longer will be mocked(God will send my mockers into hiding,He will shut up their mouth for good) I will no longer giv room to sorrow,the enemy will not exert over me,none of his evil plans over my life and loved ones,will see the light of the day. I shall be joyfull all d days of my life,I shall find REST all round. All my mistakes of the past are wiped away,I no longer will mak mistakes anymor(relationship,money mistakes etc) God is starting afresh wit me. I am beautiful,loved,happy,prosperous,Victorios,fruitful,established,healed,favored,honored,lifted,great,wealthy,. 2017 shall be my year of divine connection where I'll be connected to the right one,no more attracting the negatives,timewaster,stealers of destinies etc.These and many more I decree for me and my loved ones,Amen!
This is my declaration of faith:my CASE is DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Cry Once A While by udysweet(f): 7:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Dear February,you're known as the love month. Please be kind to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turn Down For What!! / Did I Just Sleep With A Married Woman?.( Matured Minds Only) / Candi B & Megan Thee Stallion Go Naked To Celebrate No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.