Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence (2282 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / What Does The Opposite Sex Does In Your Presence Dat Irritates You? / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by qkman: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2009
Every man always want to take charge and protect his woman from preys and will do anything to achieve this,when a man's hanging out with his woman and he suddenly catches his woman eyeing another man right there in his presence,and playing funny after getting 2 sneak her number into his hands.I put this to y'all what will u do?
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by gReenmAn(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2009
No big deal, men eye other women ALL the time.
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by iice(f): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2009
To look is no big deal.
To size up for potential partner - that one is another thing
Place # in her hands? - Another whole ball game.
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by ogazi007(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2009
bros,Its not by who eyes who o!,its who finally taked her home and samples her bombom.
if you are still in control,just make sure u holds it down and believe in yourself.
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by Isuata: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2009
wat i av lernt?

yu too follow yur natural instict and eye oda gals to the fullest
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by spikedcylinder: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
I hear eyeing/flirting is good for any relationship. Was I wrong? shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by yme1(f): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2009
nothing spiol
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by Vuitton(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
qkman:

and he suddenly catches his woman eyeing another man right there in his presence,and playing funny after getting 2 sneak her number into his hands.I put this to y'all what will u do?

I will relegate her to the bench in my heart grin
Imagine in my very presence, its neva happened but shit happens shocked

I will calculate how many more time i wud feel like nailing her then wil drop her at the guys house, go to her best friend crib and life goes on tongue
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by 190: 4:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
hmmm,
if i were u this poster
i wud immediately land a hot slap
on da babe's face rite ther in public
wot sort of embarsment is dat
eyein anoda guy, in ur front
and even tryin 2 giv him her #
man, its obvious ure not a man
guys lik u na una fake diee
cryin 4 a lady
nonsense,
i de vex 4 u angry
e no go let me do, i 4 slap u
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by yme1(f): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2009
@190
abeg nor too vex, chai see as i dey feel your anger for here
lol
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by Isuata: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
i ddnt see the number portion

ehn! dat one go hard o
but i ll just leave her dia and dance around the gathering in search of a nice lady concentrate all my attention on her,take her home and 4get about the number giving lady 4 life

it ends dia
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by 190: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
no no no
i de vex, d poster too fake
and i guess afta this him babe don
fool himself he go stil pay 4 her meal angry
now these ar d kind of guys dat Bleep-U
dislikes
dese kind of babes shud be tot a terrible lesson
who gav her suc guts angry
shes a fockin cheat
i hate babes dat cheat on their guys more dan Judas ischariot
they mak me, angry
i feel lik killin em,
@poster angry
beta inject some kerosene in2 her blood system
wen next she coms
ppl like dat dont dserve 2live,
NONSENSE angry
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by kkrick: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2009
dont blame the girl, blame ur game.
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by invisible2(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2009
kkrick:

dont blame the girl, blame ur game.

Blame your pocket, dont blame the girl. Some guys are so stingy that they just shag their babe for a bottle of malt. So when the babe wants to improve her economic condition by exchanging number with a rich guy and the bobo dey vex?
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by IFELEKE(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
qkman:

when a man's hanging out with his woman and he suddenly catches his woman eyeing another man right there in his presence,and playing funny after getting 2 sneak her number into his hands.I put this to y'all what will u do?
Man,
You are being told in subtle terms that your TIME IS UP!
come to think of it,no be from another guy you snatch am too?
For me,
I'll pretend i didnt see the scenerio play out but I will automatically demote the Girlffy to Flingy so as to cushion the after effects of her eventual disappearance.
Period.!
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by yme1(f): 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
@IFELEKE
you go enter trouble one day you hear so
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by CrazyMan(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2009
Every man always want to take charge and protect his woman from preys and will do anything to achieve this,when a man's hanging out with his woman and he suddenly catches his woman eyeing another man right there in his presence,and playing funny after getting 2 sneak her number into his hands.I put this to y'all what will u do?

Well, it depends on the level of trust you and your partner have for each other; if you trust your girl, then you won’t be bothered if she eyes another guy. After all guys do eye other girls.

You later mentioned something like she secretly sneaked her phone number to the guy she’s eying; if I’m dating a girl, and she does that – then that would be the end of that relationship.

It makes no sense dating a cheat.
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by IFELEKE(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE
you go enter trouble one day you hear so
Which Trouble? grin
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by yme1(f): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
for women hand
lol
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by IFELEKE(m): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
y me:

for women hand
lol
Ok wetin you want make I do?
Women trouble is not totally avoidable,Abi wetin you think? wink grin
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by yme1(f): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2009
hmmmmmmmmm
am gonna deal with u, naughty boi
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by IFELEKE(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2009
y me:

hmmmmmmmmm
am gonna deal with u, naughty boi
LOL grin
Can't wait,I need Dealing with smiley wink
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
There's nothing to discuss here, just end the relationship.
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by Hollysmile: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2009
Thinkin!
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by Hollysmile: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2009
Stil Thinkin!
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by Hollysmile: 1:14am On Apr 04, 2009
@Topic, it's simple!
Do like say e no pain u, continue dey fuc.k de bitch til u tire. On a very good day wey u go take am out come eventually come across a more pretty gal, no dull urself, sharp-sharp go woo her, if possible carry her (de new chic) waka leave de bitch. Na there she go realize say khaki no bi leda!
Dis is what i cal the 'Do-Me-I-Do-You' theory!
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by SeanT21(f): 6:14am On Apr 05, 2009
There is nothing wrong with looking.Just a little peek wont hurt anybody. wink
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by fastmoney(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2009
hehehe, i'll chris brown a ho for looking at another nigga, wat she looking at him for? anyway i dont have a main ho, they all regulars
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by Czarskit(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2009
~ It's Over! ~
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by patwhizkid(f): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2009
Eye another woman in her presence too.
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by IFELEKE(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2009
patwhizkid:

Eye another woman in her presence too.
LOL grin
Eye For Eye. . .Right? wink
Re: Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence by ChuckWoody(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2009
Eying another man is one thing.
Slipping him her number??   Dude, do you really need to be told what time it is

Answer:

You are the weakest link: Goodbye (this answer is ambiguous to either the man or the chick grin )

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did / Sharing Tooth Brush vote / Girl Sacrificed Herself For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.