Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did (2282 Views)

I Visited A Club At Ibadan, You Won't Believe What I Saw (photo) / You Won't Believe Why This Man Dumped His Baby Mama / Ladies, What Will You Do If Your Man Did This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2009
On sunday I went to Church, during the sermon a man(who looked married and rich) stood up and was walking out when all of a sudden a young beautiful girl began running and screaming Chief! Chief! Chief!, the man didn't hear her, as the congregation watched on she suddenly ran to the man and the man began smiling and handling her like crazy and I suspected that he was her sugar daddy because she looked very young, the man wouldn't let go of her he continued to kiss her right there in front of the congregation and the girl didn't care when all of a sudden he brought out something that looked like a cheque book and began writing although I didn't know what he was writing, I suspected it was a cheque, he gave it to her and she started smiling and he started caressing her and then they both left.

Guys what would you have done if this two annoying people were doing this in front of you in the Church? undecided
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by spoilt(f): 2:04am On Dec 01, 2009
Is it by force to start a thread? grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by mamagee3(f): 2:06am On Dec 01, 2009
Please don't start with this comedy attempt. undecided
It is not by force to leave a response, neither. undecided
It's either you post a response or you take a walk down the gutter
. angry
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by spoilt(f): 2:09am On Dec 01, 2009
mama-gee:

Please don't start with this comedy attempt. undecided
It is not by force to leave a response, neither. undecided
It's either you post a response or you take a walk down the gutter
. angry

ok ma.
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Dec 01, 2009
I laugh in Everest grin grin
It's neither when the sentence is Negative.
Professor Chika Obi
. grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by posakosa(m): 2:14am On Dec 01, 2009
Im starting to suspect that u're just hitting puberty----- like maybe 13 years old undecided undecided undecided

btw, which of the mamagee's is posting
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by mamagee3(f): 2:15am On Dec 01, 2009
posakosa:

Im starting to suspect that u're just hitting puberty----- like maybe 13 years old  undecided undecided undecided

btw, which of the mamagee's is posting

Must you concentrate on me everytime you log on? undecided
Can't you give useful responses for once
? undecided
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by posakosa(m): 2:16am On Dec 01, 2009
mama-gee:

Must you concentrate on me everytime you log on? undecided
Can't you give useful responses for once
? undecided

useful responses to rubbish threads---- undecided undecided
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Dec 01, 2009
posakosa:

useful responses to rubbish threads----  undecided undecided

I laugh in katsina!!!
Don't bother clicking the reply button at all
Because it's not necessary
. undecided
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by posakosa(m): 2:17am On Dec 01, 2009
ok----  since u've said that, I will attempt to use my brain. They are[b] TWO CONSENTING ADULTS. [/b]  grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by posakosa(m): 2:18am On Dec 01, 2009
mama-gee:

I laugh in katsina!!!
Don't bother clicking the reply button at all
Because it's not necessary
. undecided
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by puskin: 2:52am On Dec 01, 2009
Nw, wat kind of tales by moonlìght is dis??
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by mamagee9(m): 3:20am On Dec 01, 2009
chei na byforce even my own thread is better than this grin grin
i am tumbling and falling fastly out of love embarassed without looking back
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:06am On Dec 01, 2009
its funny cause i just realize mama-gee and mama_gee are really two different people, all jokes aside.
funny how mama_gee happened to pick that username.
dont get the two confused, they arent the same people.
@ topic
WOW!!! if this is true then thunder fire that man! angry
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by posakosa(m): 4:10am On Dec 01, 2009
why thunder fire the man---- isn't it the girl looking for man--- did anybody force her ? im certain thats a resounding NO!
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:11am On Dec 01, 2009
did she also force him to handle her in church? i think not.
either way, thunder fire the two of them!
now how's that?
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by tRoOE(f): 5:07am On Dec 01, 2009
***Shaking head*** Joblessness
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by amebono1: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2009
mama-gee:

On sunday I went to Church, during the sermon a man(who looked married and rich) stood up and was walking out when all of a sudden a young beautiful girl began running and screaming Chief! Chief! Chief!, the man didn't hear her, as the congregation watched on she suddenly ran to the man and the man began smiling and handling her like crazy and I suspected that he was her sugar daddy because she looked very young, the man wouldn't let go of her he continued to kiss her right there in front of the congregation and the girl didn't care when all of a sudden he brought out something that looked like a cheque book and began writing although I didn't know what he was writing, I suspected it was a cheque, he gave it to her and she started smiling and he started caressing her and then they both left.

Guys what would you have done if this two annoying people were doing this in front of you in the Church? undecided

tales by moonlight

story story, storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, once upon a time, time time grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by No2Atheism(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
mama-gee:

What is the meaning of this kind of unrealistic posts now . . . haba at least try to make it as believable as possible . . . you make it so obvious that it was made up . . . undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by MissyB1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
Mama gee= mama_gee.
All these, na Lame attention pulling stunts.
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by tkb417(m): 1:20pm On Dec 01, 2009
Missy B:

Mama gee= mama_gee.
wink kiss

mama-gee:

who be this?
mama wetin? u no get sense?
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by tommy2k2(m): 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2009
I fink mama gee is just bored ad she want some piece of cake from everybody, all na story sha, and according to the topic, I wont believe it
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by DrLorenz1(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2009
@OP

Inamuch as i want to believe your post, i find it hard to believe grin. But let's assume it's true, i would shout at the two of them to leave my sight grin

Missy B:

Mama gee= mama_gee.

With more than 1000 posts? I think not! grin
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by amebono1: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
tkb417:

wink kiss
who be this?
mama wetin? u no get sense?

grin grin grin grin
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by tkb417(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2009
!amebo no1:

grin grin grin grin
amebo where have u been?
ur husband is keepin u abi?

nyways, whts gud
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by MissyB1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2009
tkb417:

wink kiss
kiss wink kiss

Dr. Lorenz:

With more than 1000 posts? I think not!  grin
Mama-gee has more than a thousand posts and mama gee has just 89.
What's difficult to understand?  undecided
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by Czarskit(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2009
. . .erh, who started dis thread. . . I mean, wherez d pesinz brain located? Legs or armpit? sad
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
lol i think mama_gee was made by someone who wanted to get on mama-gee's nerves.
was viewing the online and they were on at the same time posting in different topics.
how is that so from one computer?
hmmmm someone is obsessed with mama-gee enough to make a mama_gee account just so everyone would think she's crazy.
the way they talk isnt even the same.
lol
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by Czarskit(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2009
Missy B:

Mama gee= mama_gee.

Tada! cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by chatupkay: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
This is what LTV 8 calls "GBORO MIRO"
wetin concern us?

abi you want cheque tooo?
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by Busta(f): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
chatupkay:

wetin concern us?

LOL . . grin
Re: You Won't Believe What This Married Man Did by Ndeewonu: 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2009
chatupkay:

wetin concern us?

embarassed

MY BROTHER, I TIRE-O!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sharing Tooth Brush vote / Girl Sacrificed Herself For Love / I'm In Love With A Geek: But He Cant Seem To Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.